PDA

View Full Version : The Wackest?

crds
12-14-2007, 02:34 AM
Use this thread to tall about who you think the wackest "rappers" are out these days, so we don't have a million Soulja Boy is wack threads.

MAYOR QUIMBY
12-14-2007, 02:57 AM
Del The Funkyhomosapien, Aesop Rock, Any female MC < A hairy turd.

Kenny Powers
12-14-2007, 08:38 AM
^ why is aesop rock wack? i never really listened to him but ive mostly heard good things

Mista JpKoff
12-14-2007, 09:03 AM
aesop rock is complex. it may get on a few peoples' nerves. but his voice and delivery ain't no joke. his lyrics? well, i don't understand one fourth of them, but whatever. oh yeah and none shall pass is a beast.

Wack rappers? there were a few from the Justus League that were awful, don't remember exactly their names, but they're out of sight now anyways

pneumatic
12-14-2007, 09:09 AM
At least Del and Aesop are original, you can give them that credit. At least their focus is not selling ring tones.

JKDRevolutionary
12-14-2007, 10:04 AM
^^^Co-sign

even though my brain hurts when i listen to aesop rock.

if somebody could just explain wtf hes talking about maybe id fux wit it more, his metaphors are ridiculous.

AcidPhosphate69
12-14-2007, 10:17 AM
That MIMS dude is a fucking tool. Seriously.

MAYOR QUIMBY
12-14-2007, 02:28 PM
At least Del and Aesop are original, you can give them that credit. At least their focus is not selling ring tones.
If i wanted to sing country in the voice of Yoko Ono over a U-God instrumental it would be very original. Good? I doubt it. Original does not = GOOD.

Edgar Erebus
12-14-2007, 04:15 PM
That MIMS dude is a fucking tool. Seriously.

Straight up.

Paranoid
12-14-2007, 04:23 PM
definately fuck mims...soulja boy...any 1 hit wonders. 50 is pretty gay...but somewhat on a higher level then those clowns...sometimes i dont mind him.

AcidPhosphate69
12-14-2007, 04:32 PM
I just hate MIMS cuz he's the only New York artist I've ever heard and mistaked for a mainstream southern artist. You know what I mean?

Paranoid
12-14-2007, 04:39 PM
hes just so boring...watered down garbage...i just have no tolerance for that shit. his sound is just so over done too...and hes just biting off whats selling right now. and seriously... "this why im hot, this is why im hot" STFU. i think wayne is decent right now because he atleast comes original, thats whats most important to me

Paranoid
12-14-2007, 04:42 PM
mims is a clone, best way to describe him.

main_man
12-14-2007, 04:47 PM
i can see why people dont like aesop. i wasnt really big on him, but i could respect the fact that he was a dope mc with a good delivery. but when i heard "none shall pass" this year it changed me. that is a good ass album, for real.

crds
12-14-2007, 06:17 PM
Aesop and Del are wack?...haha okay, each to their own

my list

Soulja Boy
Plies
Young Dro
Young Joc
Young Jeezy
Boyz N The Hood
Gorilla Zoe
Lil Wayne
Hot Dolla
D4L
Hurricane Chris
50 Cent
Hot Rod
Lloyd Banks
Remy Ma
Kid Sister
MIMS

I know there are more, but I wish none of these materialistic and lame "rappers" had careers, there is no skill on what they do, ANY ONE can rhyme about what they have (who gives a flying fuck that you sport a three million dollar chain, while your Mother lives in poverty asshole), how many people they can murder or how hard,ignorant and arrogant they are.

For a while, I blamed the record companies and they are a big part of it, but it is these lame "rappers" that are doing the most damage, because they create clones and clones create clones and everything gets dumbed down and people mistake this kind of shit for real Hip Hop and that is wrong.

Back in the days Hip Hop was an outlet for positive and conscious movements, because a lot of people were tired of the violence, there was Public Enemy, Jungle Brothers, De La Soul, X-Clan, KRS and others...what happened?

I hope everyone of these clowns, ends up poor and dejected, because they deserve it for throwing such bullshit at the youth, SHUT THE FUCK UP about your chains, rims and hos...bring some fucking skill, some ill wordplay and stop using the N word because your vocabulary is so weak.