PDA

View Full Version : left hook lacy

Prince Rai
08-07-2005, 01:53 PM
who watched lacy overwhelm reid on saturday??

i was a bit disappointed by reid fighting the way he did, he was sloppy and fouled a lot....

well done 2 lacy tho... i knew he'd win anyway.. but not that easily

Joe Calzaghe v Lacy is gon be a bomb ass fight.. cnt wait

Ronin
08-07-2005, 02:33 PM
i thought reid was supposed to be good? he got a horrible decision in germany one time was it ottke he fought, that guy never actually won, fucking german judges

calzaghe gonna ko lacy?

Prince Rai
08-07-2005, 02:36 PM
hmm dats a tough one... havent seen much calzaghe but heard he a damn good fighter...
but sein lacy fight 2day... makes me think it may go all the way nahmean? what u think ronin?

yo wheres benzo big bad man and sergio also?

ch-chef
08-07-2005, 06:52 PM
that first knockdown was cheap, that kinda fucked reid up for whole rest of the fight. that shit was funny tho towards the end, reids corner said somethin to him and he was like "im doin good, right"...."no".

Prince Rai
08-08-2005, 01:36 PM
that first knockdown was cheap, that kinda fucked reid up for whole rest of the fight. that shit was funny tho towards the end, reids corner said somethin to him and he was like "im doin good, right"...."no".
lol reid really said that hahaha didnt hear that but what does he think he is??? superman?? fool.. should think about retiring

benzo
08-09-2005, 06:38 PM
What's up, man? Yeah, I watched that beatdown a couple times now. Lacy is walkin the walk, so far. I like his attitude and the way he punishes the body with those hooks. It's like he fights from the ground up (fundamentally), if that makes any sense. But I really tuned in to see the replay of Castillo/Coralles. DAMN, that was some good shit. I predict a Castillo knockout in Oct. Peace........

Prince Rai
08-10-2005, 02:04 PM
peace benzo.. good 2 see ur back... yer chopppin nahmean?? i like wtchin dat...

man castillo has spirit, the fight is gon be war classic epic kinda thing canr wait either

Fragmented
08-10-2005, 04:51 PM
me personally i think joe is bit too classy for lacy i saw the reid fight but i think calzaghe is too class for lacy i think it'll be a ko in 5th-8th round i don't see it going the distant personally.

Prince Rai
08-11-2005, 02:18 PM
peace fragmented.. man i just wanna see some classic shit nahmean... this fight has mo potential than the reid fight..

benzo
08-12-2005, 07:29 PM
"peace benzo.. good 2 see ur back... yer chopppin nahmean?? i like wtchin dat..."-Princerai
^whaaaa???????? peace princerai

Prince Rai
08-13-2005, 10:48 AM
lol, yo benzo.. u mentioned workin the body with punches.. thats called choppin da tree sumtimes.. lol dats whhat i was referring 2....

peace benzo

Sergio
08-21-2005, 01:13 PM
Saw the fight and Lacy is good but still green. He needs alot of polishing. The highlight of that night was the replay of Castillo/ Corrales.

Prince Rai
08-21-2005, 01:29 PM
lol word serg.. btw sup man?

calzaghe n lacy aint fightin next.. or at least calzaghes next opponent is sumin else... some interim shit again!

but true.. lacy got still some things 2 do.. def good fighter tho