PDA

View Full Version : Joe BUdden RIGHT NOW

SaqurakiHanamichi
12-14-2007, 07:01 PM
Im talkin about 2007 , i dont give a shit if Rae or deck were the shit in 1995 that shit dont matter , old rae aint bringing old rae music , ok that shit is done,
leave the past behind and lets talk about 2007

Yes lets talk about 2007? Who has the most skills , who has the most talent?
LEts talk about that

right now

The dude that has sick lines , sick flow , sick verses, is
Joe Budden , I can honestly say There is no comparison between Jayz and Joe Budden , (im saying this cause i just heard a Joe budden diss song)

let me brake it down for u , If Joe budden and Jayz were to go at it right now , 1 on 1 , Jayz Would not stand a chance , Cause Joe budden is mad talented , His metaphors and lyrics are on another level , Afcorse if this was pre 2000 Jay would be at the same level as Joe budden ,

But now man , the only dude that is holding the crown is Joe BUdden .

IF u only listened to 1 song by him , then i dont care about you , dont even talk about him , go fuk urself u and ur "warcloud is top 5 to me" ballshit .

Everybody in NY knows about budden ,
man to me Joe budden is the reason why Saigon just stepped back(lol)

joe budden last batled with RANSOM like 2 months back,
and what do u think happend to ransom? He got murdered horribly .

im waiting to hear what the wu-europeans have to say about Joe budden LOL!!!

SaqurakiHanamichi
12-14-2007, 08:08 PM
u stupid fuks have nothing to say???

do u know who joe budden is? do u listen to rap rather then wu tang?

this is the worst hip hop forum ever , only good about this forum is the "general section"

TUCO
12-14-2007, 08:09 PM
i like Joe but i seriously dont see anything out of this world comin out of him (NO homo)
hes a talented MC....very talented but nuthin i'd go crazy for

PoisonousDarT36
12-14-2007, 08:30 PM
yeah i just heard that jay-z diss he had some nice lines but it wasnt really ether

and he said he is a boss and jay isnt? not sure about that...thats just giving jay ammo in his response

i dont know much about budden though, because he only has 1 album, which i didnt care for, though i hear mood muzik vol. 2 is amazing, its still a mixtape...i should check for it though

cap
12-15-2007, 12:11 AM
props to the threadstarter!!!!
ive been trying to put people on to joe,but they always think of him as that 'pump it up' dude...joe is so much more!!

mood muzik 2 is phenomenal imo!!
if i had to make a top 10 right now he'd definitely be in it
cant wait for mood muzik 3 to drop...if you dont know about joe budden check out these trax

stand up nucca
dumb out
old school mouse
3 sides to a story

joe is a beast

ITS ITS ITS THAT ON TOP MUZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKKKK

DrUnK-N-MuNkY
12-15-2007, 10:42 AM
Mood Muzik 3>>>>

i wasn't even a fan of dude,but that shit was crazy.

His fans going crazy right now i bet.lol

GhettoGnom
12-15-2007, 12:21 PM
Mood Muzik 1 is bad, mood muzik 2 is good, mood muzik 3 is good..

The dude's nice, but nothing special.. There's a lot of better MC's out there now.. Joell Ortiz, Royce da 5'9", MF Grimm, Killah Priest, Hell Razah ++

buckshotstheone
12-15-2007, 01:37 PM
his debut album is so slept on it's sad. damn near every joint on that record is sick. but as far as fucking with jay-z...i don't think so. one line from jigga about how he's buddens boss and it's over,

Oztradamus
12-15-2007, 03:51 PM
^ basically...

*shrugs*

Crack Killz
12-15-2007, 04:01 PM
"I aint a rapper ima prophet, chill Joe stop it, skills speak for you, don't pop shit"

Dudes ill.

11th Chamber
12-15-2007, 04:19 PM
jus downloaded Mood Musik 3, ill give my input on it tomarrow prolly.

IRONFLAGCHIEF36
12-16-2007, 11:42 AM
Joey is definitely top 10 alive right now. MM2 was genius to say the least. his album was definitely slept on. cant wait to hear MM3

Dominus Santorini
12-16-2007, 12:40 PM
I've been up on Joe since his mixtape days, but his debut album was so watered down in comparison to his regular shit. Mood Muzik 2 and 3 should be his first and second album. If that was the case, people would check for him much harder.

buckshotstheone
12-16-2007, 12:50 PM
Joey is definitely top 10 alive right now. MM2 was genius to say the least. his album was definitely slept on. cant wait to hear MM3

like the signature pic, BEST RECORD IN THE LEAGUE!!!!...although no homo i miss Gerald Green and Al Jeff

anyway

for anyone who hates on Joe Budden...check out "10 Mins" off his debut and for the new cats...if you ain't heard "Dumb Out", then you have no idea what sick lyricism is

DR. NICK RIVIERA
12-16-2007, 03:12 PM
like the signature pic, BEST RECORD IN THE LEAGUE!!!!...although no homo i miss Gerald Green and Al Jeff

anyway

for anyone who hates on Joe Budden...check out "10 Mins" off his debut and for the new cats...if you ain't heard "Dumb Out", then you have no idea what sick lyricism is

the couch-monster has spoken

boBBy bLaZe
12-17-2007, 10:04 AM
I've been a fan of Joe Budden since he first started to get a lil buzz and I heard NBA and Get Right Wit Me back in the day. NBA was sick! That's the song that got me onto Joe. After the album came out I kinda forgot about him but was still checkin' for him from time to time.

I really wasn't feeling much rap shit so I kinda just left it alone for a while and I still don't feel alot of shit but I got the new Joe Budden mixtape and he's spittin fire. Very

boBBy bLaZe
12-17-2007, 10:05 AM
Sorry double post...

Rame
12-17-2007, 10:17 AM
He's ok.