PDA

View Full Version : 2010 is the Year of The North American Union

V4D3R
12-14-2007, 06:08 PM
:eggy:

Do your homework ..this is real.

V4D3R
12-14-2007, 06:20 PM
Watch Alex Jones - Endgame for a deeper understanding of what is going on.

Be wary on how this is discussed.

Koolish
12-14-2007, 07:28 PM
we talking "The Amero"?

V4D3R
12-14-2007, 08:01 PM
More then that - the -trans-american highway - from Mexico thru texas all the way to canada with toll every so few amount of miles. Tolls being paid not locally - but to the one individual for 50 years.

NWO shit .

DEVAMPS
12-14-2007, 08:25 PM

L~>1<~NKS
12-14-2007, 09:05 PM
The constitution and every thing this cuntry was based on has officially been ass wiped by those 3 fuckheadz. Been saw it comin tho gawd.

H65f3q_Lm9U

Simple minded niccaz betta recognize - this shit is serious.

HANZO
12-14-2007, 09:08 PM
north america will be just like the european union. initially the EU was an association to make a set of trading rules between member nations. but now theres an EU constitution, no borders between countries, and soon the entire EU will be just one country.

Koolish
12-14-2007, 10:13 PM
1984 seems to be coming through. guess we're oceania.

TSA
12-14-2007, 11:11 PM
The North American Union will never happen unless there's a catastrophic change of world affairs like a major war.

the 3 countries are too nationalistic to let it happen.

same with an Asain Union...

only a NAU is more likely.

LORD ZERO
12-15-2007, 01:21 AM
Eu Is Already In Affect
Thats Stage 1
And Alex Jones Is A Beast On His Documentaries, Watch "police State 3" Too

EAGLE EYE
12-15-2007, 02:58 AM
ooooo spooky.

Now elaborate why its so bad. Im not in the mood to research. I have other more important things (career based) to look into.

SID
12-15-2007, 08:53 AM

i know man, i told my college teachers about this, and they couldent believe it, the new currency amero and all that, i then pointed out all the unions on earth, and the upcoming ones..and showed them how easy it is going to be to make a "world union" a nice term for unhindered totalarian control of the masses

V4D3R
12-18-2007, 06:40 PM
^^How did it happen it EU?

Did they just balntantly come and announce that - "Yea - we are uniting Europe" without any public debate or consensus?

Olive Oil Goombah
12-18-2007, 06:51 PM
yea, this doesnt shock me i guess. People are so ignorant of Bush's real intentions it is really disgusting by now, but finally alot of folks are realizing they were duped.

Lou Dobbs reference to the novel Brave New World was totally on point.

SID
12-18-2007, 06:53 PM
no debate no nothing, everyone embraced this "union" with open arms, and now all europes economies are linked and intertwinned, its a matter of time before the uk switches to the euro currency

Olive Oil Goombah
12-18-2007, 06:57 PM
Tell me tho, what are the advantages and disadvantages of these unions.

HANZO
12-18-2007, 07:13 PM
^^How did it happen it EU?

Did they just balntantly come and announce that - "Yea - we are uniting Europe" without any public debate or consensus?

there have been no public debates, only referendums in holland and france about the new EU constitution. i think both countries rejected it but the EU is still going on with it.

it jus happened, and as time went on it has increased in power without anyone really realising. if you ask your average english person they wouldnt kno much about the EU constitution. thats the advantage of having a dumb population. you can do watever you want and they wont be the wiser. really how the EU developed.

HANZO
12-18-2007, 07:19 PM
Tell me tho, what are the advantages and disadvantages of these unions.

the advantages are great for the poorer nations of that union. for example eversince spain and greece joined the EU they have both received around 60billion euros in aid. the gdp in both countries have tripled in this time period.

for the richer nations it jus makes trade easier, and for the cooperations in the larger nations it makes business for them easier. for example, it would be cheaper for a supermarket company to buy its milk and other groceries from a farmer in poland than a farmer in england. without no trade boundaries the companies make more money.

the disadvantages are huge. the 96billion euros of aid england is giving to the EU could be used to fix englands internal problems. with the example i gave about the supermarkets, the english or french farmer is losing out, because they cannot compete with the farmers from eastern europe.

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
12-18-2007, 07:55 PM
i would not be shocked if it happened

ballistic
12-18-2007, 10:03 PM
nah, this shit is no joke. they've been doing it very quietly. the media doesn't focus on it at all, so if that's your only source of information you probably have no idea what we're talking about. dont even fucking watch the media. it's a false reality, a fallacious story told to you so you'll remain harmless and irrelevant, so you wont get in the way of real developments. the media is a story, that's all that is. you know how people watch the 6 o clock news every night? that's pretty much equivalent to a child asking for his bedtime story every night. here's your story, go to sleep. go to sleep. yall better get on that ghostface shit, i cant go to sleep, i cant shut my eyes.
basically, America's sovereignty, along with that of Mexico and Canada, is being collapsed. America the sovereign nation, as we know it, will be no more. it really hasnt been sovereign since the turn of the 20th century though, when Wilson allowed the Federal Reserve to take over. that was about 10-15 years into the 20th century. but now the Constitution really wont matter anymore at all and there are gonna be far more taxes on individuals for travelling. Big Brother will always know where you are. we're gonna have mad checkpoints. once the NA Union is formed, they'll try and merge that with the European Union. this is the globalist agenda. there's been a plan dating back to the ancient mystery schools to unite the world under a collectivist regime, and now it's finally being realized. ignore the media. there's a war on for your mind.

STYLE
12-18-2007, 10:35 PM
ooooo spooky.

Now elaborate why its so bad. Im not in the mood to research. I have other more important things (career based) to look into.

it doesn't concern you anyway. don't worry about it.

STYLE
12-18-2007, 10:38 PM
The North American Union will never happen unless there's a catastrophic change of world affairs like a major war.

the 3 countries are too nationalistic to let it happen.

same with an Asain Union...

only a NAU is more likely.

so UK france germany and spain aren't nationalistic?

NAU is already in effect. now we are just putting the agreed upon plans in action. this is why the mexican border issue has never been fully addressed by this gov. because tech. there is no border.

EAGLE EYE
12-18-2007, 10:39 PM
it doesn't concern you anyway. don't worry about it.

Well I think information is my best commodity, so to be honest I think it does concern me.

STYLE
12-18-2007, 10:44 PM
NAFTA was essentially a first step towards reducing the trade barriers between US, mexico, and canada, and we should expect to see further trade liberalization down the road.

but if you think we'll be swapping our dollars, the world's gold standard currency, for "ameros" by 2010 then i think 1) you're an extremely paranoid individual and 2) you don't have the slightest clue as to how currency valuation and foreign exchange work or what a unified currency and monetary policy between the 3 countries would actually mean.

think that if you want to. but the dollar is so weak that nations are already planning to use the euro as the standard. china is kicking our ass because of the issue with the weak dollar and we want them to stop using it to valuate their currency.

if you think that we are not going to have a new NAU currency you
1 have no knowledge of world relations and current events
2 are in denial
3 have no idea of how how currency valuation and foreign exchange work or what a unified currency and monetary policy between the 3 countries would actually mean.

STYLE
12-18-2007, 10:58 PM
Well I think information is my best commodity, so to be honest I think it does concern me.

you the one who said you got better things to worry about. this tells me that you wanna be a sheep and go about your daily life while the wolves make the decisions for you

come here little lamb, i'l tell you.

US Mex and Can are forming a NAU similar to the EU. we will have a currency called the AMERO, we will be lossening the borders, we will be drafting a NAU constitution. there will be a head of the NAU.

in addition African unions and Asian unions are in the works.

some say that ultimately there will be a world union and now you have One world one gov. NWO.

but reaize that not all euro nations are part of the EU.

so dn't expect all african or asian nations to be in their respective unions. but there will be consequences for not falling in line.

i would also assume that arab nations wil be unifying if they havent already due to the invasion.

EAGLE EYE
12-18-2007, 11:03 PM
you the one who said you got better things to worry about. this tells me that you wanna be a sheep and go about your daily life while the wolves make the decisions for you

come here little lamb, i'l tell you.

US Mex and Can are forming a NAU similar to the EU. we will have a currency called the AMERO, we will be lossening the borders, we will be drafting a NAU constitution. there will be a head of the NAU.

in addition African unions and Asian unions are in the works.

some say that ultimately there will be a world union and now you have One world one gov. NWO.

but reaize that not all euro nations are part of the EU.

so dn't expect all african or asian nations to be in their respective unions. but there will be consequences for not falling in line.

i would also assume that arab nations wil be unifying if they havent already due to the invasion.

Hey I really appreciate you taking the time to give me this brief summary. My initial post in this thread was only true to that very moment because last week when I made it I was studying for a final and didnt have the free time to research this topic. If I didnt want to learn something, I wouldnt be in this discussion.

And I will never resort to being a sheep

... But all of this is very interesting. I will pass this along.

STYLE
12-18-2007, 11:08 PM
^^^ yeah rob i was jus fuckkin wit cha baby^^^

bustin ya balls

V4D3R
12-18-2007, 11:17 PM
Br31mdP8-Ug

V4D3R
12-18-2007, 11:21 PM
Comprehensive overview of how the NAU is being created - very educational!

http://www.freedom.org/naugreen2/player.html

V4D3R
12-18-2007, 11:30 PM
Propaganda and the CFR - Behind The Big News
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v519593wM7d3jsc?c=911truth2power

The Real Face of the European Union
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v577329JbE3Xgq4

V4D3R
12-18-2007, 11:32 PM
7nD7dbkkBIA

LORD NOSE
12-18-2007, 11:48 PM
late oct. early nov. lol

TSA
12-18-2007, 11:54 PM
so UK france germany and spain aren't nationalistic?

NAU is already in effect. now we are just putting the agreed upon plans in action. this is why the mexican border issue has never been fully addressed by this gov. because tech. there is no border.
yeah but they had to get their balls pounded to dust in WWII in order to set then in check and the EU to be possible

if WWII wouldn't have happened in europe they'd still be to full of it.

As for america, we won't even let them change the name of french fires without having a fit

LET ALONE have a mcdonalds menu in 3 different languages....

V4D3R
12-18-2007, 11:54 PM
Nah I'm in a construction trade @ Huggiez

STYLE
12-19-2007, 12:05 AM
no NAU currency because as weak as the dollar gets, pegging it to the peso would only make it worse...

in other words unless "the powers that be" are mexican, then there would be no incentive to unify the peso and the US dollar and there will be no "amero."

robby, don't embarrass yourself in front of your friends by talking about this. talk about trade liberalization and the effect it has had on depressing global wages. talk about the massive trade imbalance between the US and China and how a weak dollar is helping correct that imbalance. but for the love of god, do not say that the amero will replace the dollar by 2010 unless it's the punchline to a very funny joke.

this coming from a man who wants us to believe africans are mentally retarded.
u are missing the point. its not that the amero will be here in 2010.

V4D3R
12-19-2007, 12:07 AM
Huggah has eD/GAWD M.O.

V4D3R
12-07-2009, 05:44 PM
Where do we stand now?

PALEFORCE
12-07-2009, 06:11 PM
2010 looks like it could be it. i think the amero is coming in with it. i heard one economist that i listen to and has been accurate saying the dollar is going to be 6cent of what its worth now

Olive Oil Goombah
12-07-2009, 08:26 PM
i dont think so bud.

when is one of these preditictions actually going to happen

UnequivocallyCorrect
12-09-2009, 06:10 AM

I did my homework. It's not going to happen. The States WON'T let it happen. Maybe some of the free trade issues will occur. Fuck the Amero, Not likely in our lifetime. That's some bullllllllllllllllllllllshit.

Crackhead Bob
12-09-2009, 07:35 AM
You haven't considered the course of events that will likely make this happen.

1. Large scale terrorist attack or disaster, ie. Nuke attack in Washington, Big one in LA etc.
2. Complete economic collapse, mass inflation of dollar.

If both of these events happen, you will see the Amero soon after, and it's all been preordained.

Longbongcilvaringz
12-09-2009, 09:39 AM
I still don't get why people trust Alex Jones.

Because he doesn't back up anything he says with evidence or logic.

And his predictions invariable never eventuate.

I'm just curious as to why anyone would listen to a thing he says...

PALEFORCE
12-09-2009, 09:46 AM
I still don't get why people trust Alex Jones.

Because he doesn't back up anything he says with evidence or logic.

And his predictions invariable never eventuate.

I'm just curious as to why anyone would listen to a thing he says...
seriously pat
u need to just be open minded for 1 day
everything u just said is wrong
1.his predictions have come true-go watch terrorstorm thats one of his oldest documentary

2. why do you think this man says over and over"I have the documents!" because indeed he has the facts to back up what he says

3. its not about alex jones. this isnt all his work. hes just a researcher with a radio show thats more popular then some others