PDA

View Full Version : **VIDEO** | GZA (FROM Wu Tang) Airs Out 50 Cent Pt 2 "50 Aint Got Lyrics" Who Fuckin

hypnoticpimp
12-15-2007, 02:03 AM
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhwBtfKsBTMPY7bl6K

SaqurakiHanamichi
12-15-2007, 03:04 AM
lol nice video

but id be ashamed to talk about a guy that has 500 million $

crds
12-15-2007, 03:40 AM
ahhhhhhhh GZA thank you so much, who gives a fuck how much money that homo gimp fiddy has, Donald Trump is loaded but is still a whiny douchebag, I am sure GZA is living comfortably.

CharlesJones
12-15-2007, 12:47 PM
To the dude that has a picture of Ghostface Killah in your sig, why do you give a shit about how much money 50 has? Your supposed to be a Wu Tang fan and you talking about how much money 50 got. Fuck 50. Real hip hop fans don't give a shit how much money he has. He ain't shit compared to GZA and i wanna see if he's gonna respond to what GZA had to say about him because i know his pop love song faggot ass ain't gonna respond to GZA because he knows GZA will slaughter his ass lyrically. I bet 50 will say some wack shit about GZA like GZA has never sold any records and he's too old to be rapping. I wish i was able to hear what GZA said about 50 and Souljah Boy but there's not any audio speakers at the library i'm at.

Maxxx Millisecondz
12-15-2007, 03:13 PM
wrong section, but funny as shit.

"i don't invite n---as to my dick! no homo n---a!"

awesome

Max Munch
12-15-2007, 07:04 PM
Video has been removed?

NY_Mami
12-15-2007, 07:09 PM
.::SMDH::. at those comments........

crds
12-15-2007, 08:22 PM
To the dude that has a picture of Ghostface Killah in your sig, why do you give a shit about how much money 50 has? Your supposed to be a Wu Tang fan and you talking about how much money 50 got. Fuck 50. Real hip hop fans don't give a shit how much money he has. He ain't shit compared to GZA and i wanna see if he's gonna respond to what GZA had to say about him because i know his pop love song faggot ass ain't gonna respond to GZA because he knows GZA will slaughter his ass lyrically. I bet 50 will say some wack shit about GZA like GZA has never sold any records and he's too old to be rapping. I wish i was able to hear what GZA said about 50 and Souljah Boy but there's not any audio speakers at the library i'm at.

Can you use headphones there?

JKDRevolutionary
12-16-2007, 12:57 PM
To the dude that has a picture of Ghostface Killah in your sig, why do you give a shit about how much money 50 has? Your supposed to be a Wu Tang fan and you talking about how much money 50 got. Fuck 50. Real hip hop fans don't give a shit how much money he has. He ain't shit compared to GZA and i wanna see if he's gonna respond to what GZA had to say about him because i know his pop love song faggot ass ain't gonna respond to GZA because he knows GZA will slaughter his ass lyrically. I bet 50 will say some wack shit about GZA like GZA has never sold any records and he's too old to be rapping.

Co fucking Sign.

junius
12-16-2007, 02:28 PM
uh... maybe this drunkass fuck-- who can write but barely carry his own mic these days-- ought to drink A LOT less... & ** promote his own fucking ** (idiotically named) "album":

Protools.

very original, no wonder he's the "Genius."

If even GZA isn't down with "8D" then it's official-- the weed & the alcohol finally felled him, too bad. (Ya'll don't wanna talk about or admit THIS is the reason for Gary's physical decline, because he is NOT that old but it's goddamn true.)

HINT: "Protools" is bullshit, which is why ya'll know so little about it. GZA agreed to it & Babygrande went with it but it's getting fucked up & around half-assedly like so much else in Wu world.

Gimme some of that Goose, GZA-- you sound great!

Chris79
12-16-2007, 02:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0-KsWJR67I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPqacSxWakI

J-Ronin
12-16-2007, 05:21 PM
Haha i was there that night at Knittingfactory in Manhattan. Matter of fact you can see me behind True Master in the Brown on the right. I got a black fitted on. It's hard but I could see me. That was a fun show. I kept trying to convince Killah Priest to stage dive like Method Man lol. I wanted to see Priest get up and a white fan look like marshmellow fluff on the floor! Lol

I have faith in GZA. I have liked every single album he ever did. Cant wait for the new one

TGambino
12-16-2007, 05:31 PM
50 talented but hes not lyrical at least not anymore he aint saying shit nigas dont already know i duynno why ppl gettin so excited

if u listen to Power Of The Dollar and then his current ish u'll see that he did jus what he said he did "switch the style up n let the money pile up"

Paranoid
12-16-2007, 08:18 PM
style has nothing to do with lyrics you faggot. stop suckin on 50's wang

Paranoid
12-16-2007, 08:28 PM
U mad?

CharlesJones
12-17-2007, 04:49 PM
CRDS the library i'm at doesn't have headphones.

2L8Lit da croatianMC
12-18-2007, 03:19 AM
hahahah
word up GZA!

Dr Sleepwalker
12-18-2007, 04:59 PM
real talk.

IrOnMaN
12-18-2007, 07:09 PM
Wow! But what is 50 cent going to do about this? There's noting he can do, seriously. If he decides to start a war with GZA, then 50 cent better hire some heavy ass bodyguards because he'll be up against the entire Wu-Tang Clan.

GZA-A lyric monster

50 Cent-A wack ass R&B rap boy