PDA

View Full Version : The word "Ignorant"

TSA
12-15-2007, 02:30 AM
i think the word ignorant is the cowardly mans replacement for Nigger.

Honestly, go to the Hip Hop section, or even on KTL and notice that only blacks are described as "ignornant"

and you'd be quicker to call Juvenile ignorant for carrying a bag of marijuana then Willie Nelson.

personally i respect ppl that call ppl nigger more then ignorant, nigger takes guts, and those that call ppl ignorant are living in psychological babylon, the remants of a cultural psychological construct designed to dehumanize non whites, in order to justify their exploitation/murder, and thus promote white supremacy.

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r312/bkruczynski2007/a1.jpg

"..this thread is so ignorant.."

EAGLE EYE
12-15-2007, 02:45 AM

Honestly, go to the Hip Hop section, or even on KTL and notice that only blacks are described as "ignornant"

and you'd be quicker to call Juvenile ignorant for carrying a bag of marijuana then Willie Nelson.

personally i respect ppl that call ppl nigger more then ignorant, nigger takes guts, and those that call ppl ignorant are living in psychological babylon, the remants of a cultural psychological construct designed to dehumanize non whites, in order to justify their exploitation/murder, and thus promote white supremacy.

Charles Jones really did get to ya huh? So much that your associating a common world in the english language with nigger?

Can u even hear yourself right now?

TSA
12-15-2007, 03:30 AM
^no, i thought about him after posting this though, but it's just an observation that i feel deserves discussion.

EAGLE EYE
12-15-2007, 03:57 AM
no it doesnt deserve discussion. its retarded point blank. log off, take a jog through the corn maze then come back.

begongo
12-15-2007, 05:57 AM
nigger doesn`t really have a negative meaning, especially in the hip hop community
instead ignorant is really negative, and the person who is called that way should make a detailed introspection

V4D3R
12-15-2007, 12:28 PM
^^You got it wrong buddy. Niggah/Nigga is what people of African descant call themselves - and only an exclusive club of non-african descant have the privilege to use that word, i.e., people raised alongside people of African descant.

begongo
12-15-2007, 01:54 PM
so if i say "what up nigga" is as wrong as saying "you`re an ignorant fuck" ?

Ultimate Fist
12-15-2007, 01:57 PM
I think calling someone ignorant on here is more of a dodge from having to think of an answer.

"Why do Muslims do that?"

"What? You're ignorant."

"What do the Gods and Earths teach?"

"You're ignorant."

"What is 2+2?"

"You're ignorant."

Fuckers need to stop calling everyone ignorant and tell them shit so they're not ignorant anymore.

Cee Oh Vee
12-15-2007, 03:57 PM
Wait a sec, how am I supposed to know if you're black or not by your username?

Prince Rai
12-15-2007, 06:34 PM
^thats ignorant. :P

TSA
12-16-2007, 01:56 AM
no it doesnt deserve discussion. its retarded point blank. log off, take a jog through the corn maze then come back.
but your discussing it robert.

V4D3R
12-16-2007, 03:04 AM
Robby I dare you to call me an ignorant slave to my face or any of my people that shit.

No more of of those devilish ways. Repent.

How dare you type the fucking word nigger you fucking piece of shit.

Visionz
12-16-2007, 03:20 AM
I think if you take any thread CJ made on this site and throw that out the window then this conversation wouldn't be even coming up. That shit gets on my nerves and I'm white. I have no personal reason to take offense to what he says but yet I do and its not so much that he's saying it here but that he's evidence that people like him are living and breathing here on planet earth and wish that whole train of thought would just fuckin die.

In actuallity , the word ignorant means simply to not know. To be stupid is far worse. One is a cause of being uniformed the other is a cause of being incapable.

Anyone here think CJ is capable of running his own life?

V4D3R
12-16-2007, 04:05 AM
Yo- i'm loaded with Patorn write now and i'm still capable of unsedertandin that /CJ is for the embertement of the whole.

begongo
12-16-2007, 05:11 AM
words are not just black or white (see the irony) ... they got shades
and an example of ignorance is when you ignore shades

simple as this, Merry Christmas:
http://mortu.eu/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/ho-ho-ho.gif

TSA
12-16-2007, 09:39 AM
I think if you take any thread CJ made on this site and throw that out the window then this conversation wouldn't be even coming up. That shit gets on my nerves and I'm white. I have no personal reason to take offense to what he says but yet I do and its not so much that he's saying it here but that he's evidence that people like him are living and breathing here on planet earth and wish that whole train of thought would just fuckin die.

In actuallity , the word ignorant means simply to not know. To be stupid is far worse. One is a cause of being uniformed the other is a cause of being incapable.

Anyone here think CJ is capable of running his own life?

well im not at all talking about Jones, im talking about in real life as well as here and the media.

Ignorant does mean not knowing but it's exclusively used for black people.
even by ppl that aren't racist, but the reason it's used has a racist origin.

JKDRevolutionary
12-16-2007, 10:14 AM

If a white person said sum ig'nant shit i would call them ig'nant.

Fuck skin color son that shit transcends race.

Prolifical ENG
12-16-2007, 12:02 PM
it is true the word simply means not to know.

sometimes the word is used stronger than that...moreover saying someone is stupid for not knowing something....like something they really should know. this term usually used when the person states something that is incorrect or misleading.

therefore "ignoramus" is sometimes just a nicer way to say someone is stupid.

TSA
12-16-2007, 10:37 PM
^ I know..i know...but you have to think whens the last time you heard an ignorant white person being called ignorant as opposed a black person

or how frequently

i know what it means, i know everyones gonna say they do it regardless of skin color but ignorant would more often be used to describe a southern rap video then a britney spears head shaving-carbeating with umbrella moment.

Paranoid
12-17-2007, 01:53 AM
tgambino is ignorant:list:

Paranoid
12-17-2007, 01:58 AM
and its not racially motivated at all, get the fuck off that bullshit

ilzPotent
12-17-2007, 11:34 AM
For this to be relavent to the point, the word nigger would have had to come before ignorant. Otherwise, its stupid. I think Bush is an ignorant ignoramus. I think this is paranoia at its worse.

begongo
12-17-2007, 11:48 AM
ignorant would more often be used to describe a southern rap video then a britney spears head shaving-carbeating with umbrella moment.
yes, and this is because rap music is related to our culture, Hip Hop
a punker will call ignorant both the southern rap video and the britney bitch
but here on this forum, it`s mostly hiphoppas, and for real we don`t care about britney, we care about who the masses think is a stereotype of our culture, which is not
therefore it is indeed more likely for us to call a southern rap video ignorant because they affect our image and the damages caused by 1 IGNORANT fuck, probably take years of time and hunders of real hiphoppas to repair

i don`t think the word "ignorant" is related in any way with the word "nigger"

IrOnMaN
12-17-2007, 12:25 PM
....mad because he's nigger. Finally, you know your fate.

Os3y3ris
12-17-2007, 10:58 PM
Ignorant is a compliment most of the time. It says that someone does not KNOW what they are doing. On the other hand, one COULD just call these people fucking idiots, assuming that they are fully informed, yet still can not come to the correct course of action.

Prolifical ENG
12-17-2007, 11:07 PM
^ I know..i know...but you have to think whens the last time you heard an ignorant white person being called ignorant as opposed a black person

or how frequently

i know what it means, i know everyones gonna say they do it regardless of skin color but ignorant would more often be used to describe a southern rap video then a britney spears head shaving-carbeating with umbrella moment.

I guess thats the irony of ignorant people using the word ignorant because they don't know why certain people act a certain way from the examples you gave. There are obvious reason why certain black people are oriented a certain way as well as the southern rapper entertainers.

Since you are referring to the word used on this site, I have heard white people called ignorant but the ones that live in the suburbs...."ignorant white suburban". Again those people calling out ignorance are ironically ignorant because they are always thinking of the stereotypical suburbs where every house is tidy, new, big, etc. And they know nothing about the streets or culture in general.

In my conclusion most of the time the person who calls someone ignorant are usually ignoramuses.

LORD NOSE
12-17-2007, 11:23 PM

i understand what you're saying

TSA
12-17-2007, 11:39 PM
I always feel like...someboddiieeeesss wattcchiingg meee

i paranoid i can't sleep in the dope game..

i think these hoes and these niggas trying to get me mayne....

ENG is the only one that's said anything that wasn't ignornant.

i forgot about the "ignorant white kid" or "ignorant suburban kid" terms.

and your right, it really is the ignornant ppl that use the word, because it gets to the point that it losses meaning and a lot of the time ppl substitute it for nigger when they're not man enough to say nigger.

Like honestly, what ignorant about fat ass 24 inch rims on chrome?
WITH the spin wheel motion

or a fat ass link

or a grill

I mean, if a man goes platnium..or gold...and buys his food, buys his shelter, buys his clothing, what the FUCK else is he gonna spend his money on? Milk?

a man really doesn't need for then 1000 dollars a year, everything else is oh well.

but yeah,

Os3y3ris
12-17-2007, 11:48 PM
I mean, if a man goes platnium..or gold...and buys his food, buys his shelter, buys his clothing, what the FUCK else is he gonna spend his money on? Milk?

Land, education, business ventures, wealth for his family...

TSA
12-18-2007, 12:37 AM
Land, education, business ventures, wealth for his family...
^ agree with everything but education.

you don't need money to find knowledge

but then after that, who gives a fuck buy a dinosaur egg and make an oamlet out of if.

Os3y3ris
12-18-2007, 01:33 AM
You need plenty of money to get practical knowledge. Lets say I didn't mean institutionalized education. My current lab expenses are at 140$ Then to maximize my efforts, I need another 40$ bucks of testing material, a 200+$ microscope, a 100$ scale, a 200$ or so fridge, then at least 200 bucks more of miscellaneous supplies. Thats not counting continuous costs such as disposable materials or utilities. Then I need text books, which can run over 200 in some cases. Then there's travel expenses, which will be over 400$ to get where I need to go.

TSA
12-18-2007, 01:42 AM
^that's a gov fraud to get your money.

if your rich buy a book about it...shit check one out

or wikipedia....a textbook ain't nothin but an 8 man wikipedia on paper back

Os3y3ris
12-18-2007, 02:11 AM
Trust me, no government involved here. No academic and/or governmental facilities are being used. Thats for my set up in my house I'm talking about. First I read about things, then I DO things, and finally I look to do whats never been done.

TSA
12-18-2007, 03:51 AM
^respek.

STYLE
12-18-2007, 04:17 AM
You need plenty of money to get practical knowledge. Lets say I didn't mean institutionalized education. My current lab expenses are at 140$ Then to maximize my efforts, I need another 40$ bucks of testing material, a 200+$ microscope, a 100$ scale, a 200$ or so fridge, then at least 200 bucks more of miscellaneous supplies. Thats not counting continuous costs such as disposable materials or utilities. Then I need text books, which can run over 200 in some cases. Then there's travel expenses, which will be over 400$ to get where I need to go.

^^^^bio-terrorist^^^^^

he's making the super-pox then is gonna dip to new guinea

i see you dude.... i'm snitchin.

EAGLE EYE
12-18-2007, 08:42 AM
hahahaha

hes working for Merck