PDA

View Full Version : Benjamin Fulford on Jeff Rense

V4D3R
12-15-2007, 02:19 PM
From SS and Lela
Benjamin Fulford on Jeff Rense
I have made an edited, illustrated version of the July 23, 2007 interview with Benjamin Fulford on the Jeff Rense Program. This video is designed to be a ten minute presentation of the major topics; Mr. Fulford's background and his claim to represent a Chinese Secret Society which is challengning the Illuminati. To hear the full interviews, go to www.rense.com (http://www.rense.com)

omtkqmaS3oA

V4D3R
12-15-2007, 03:36 PM
bump

DEVAMPS
12-15-2007, 04:13 PM

V4D3R
12-15-2007, 04:22 PM
Now if only the Black community and Native American community had it together like that.

We are making progress - but some do not want to unite or are busy with the Illuminati's worldly distractions.

This is beyond talking about Pig/Pork and who's way is the better way.
This is about right now.

diggy
12-16-2007, 04:50 AM
If what the man on the vid is saying is tru, the asian gang should have struck first in my opinion. Expecting a money hungry/power hungry bunch of thugs to just give up and start doing right is silly. The asians should practice the art of war to the fullest on the evil ones in my opinion.

LORD NOSE
12-16-2007, 05:47 AM
don't be afraid of whats said to come

many will come to put fear in your heart using what they fear and what they believe will be mans doom

instead, gain an understanding of self and kind

V4D3R
12-16-2007, 01:36 PM
If what the man on the vid is saying is tru, the asian gang should have struck first in my opinion. Expecting a money hungry/power hungry bunch of thugs to just give up and start doing right is silly. The asians should practice the art of war to the fullest on the evil ones in my opinion.Agreed