PDA

View Full Version : §§§§§§Unfinalized Annual WTC Award Nominees§§§§§§

Prolifical ENG
12-15-2007, 04:49 PM
This isnt the final, this thread is for the final inputs of who should be added, who shouldn't be a nominee for whatever reasons. This is an important step...last year I just got a few people to help me and based it on that, and this thread is an improvement from that.

After this a temporary sub-forum will be made where I make the polls for each award....that will happen in a few days and I will make a global announcement for it.

The Element Awards (most interesting, knowledgeable, etc poster in each of the “Elements” forums this year)

Wu-Chamber Award – Ya Bane, Silencer, pep, Spinx, Humanface Huggah, Wadedigital36, Art Vandeley

Hip-Hop Shop Award –DJ Methods, TragediKadafi12, Wu-Matic, TAURO, cap, Spinx

Sound Shack Award – Dusk, Infinity Tha God, Jeru, Sosa, Wu-Matic

Sports Zone Award – han88, hectis, Num2son, wooz

Box Office Hideout Award – 100pr00f, Tauro, mason vorhees, whitey

Digital Underground Award – Fredy Mech, Bloo, FamiCom, icurus, V4D3R

Know The Ledge Award – LHX, Bigben, Sunny Winters, V4D3R, Visions Unseen, Prolifical ENG

General Chat Awards

New Topic Award (best thread starter in general chat) -- *RobbyDigital*

Cubicle Award (best poster in general chat) humanface huggah, L1NKS, Shaolin Assassin

Skill Awards (most prolific skill in each category this year)

Hip-Hop Fiend Award (best artist on WTC) – creepy follows, Graveyard Shifter, 810, Hell Spawn, Maximus da mantis

Digital Science Award (best graphic artist) – The GFX, Razorsharp, Daliff89, Scáth Bán, Quiet Storm, Wu-Matic

Iron Beat Award (best beat producer) – Lord Zero, gameofdeath, Conz

Duel of the Iron Mic Award (best text battler) – Teknikelstylez, 444trumpets, sidious, katana, Dusk

Liquid Sword Award (best poet) – Psykosus, Dae Ja Nae, Prophet Picasso

Character Awards

Stanley S Stanford Award (For Excellence In The Art Of Stanning a.k.a. die hard wu fan award) – L1NKS, Silencer, beautifulrock, fathert!me, Ya Bane, pnumatic

Nation of the Gods and the Earths Award (best poster that’s in the NGE) – Queen of Poetry, Nakhi The Solarian, L1NKS

Rookie Award (best newest poster that registered this year) – The GFX, humanface huggah, fathertime, skampoe, DJ Methods

MIA Award (biggest poster who keeps disappearing) – mash, sicka, Graveyard Shifter, Escobar Incorporated, 36chambers, Blackwisdom

Masta Killa Award (most underrated poster) – Jeru, 002, ballistic, 2L8LitdacroatianMC, wera, DJ Methods

Johnny Blaze Award (biggest pothead) – bigben, Teknikelstylez, L1NKS, CHRONZ

Captain Morgan Award (biggest Alcoholic) – skampoe, Linkz, *Robbydigital*

Sonnage Award (best at sonning on WTC) – Zigzag, Psalmz, Humanface Huggah, TGambino, urbanlegendmf

Junior High Award (best of the youngest poster under 17) mashquack, quik17, Hollow Dartz

Pipe & Slippers Award (best poster 25 and over) bigben, krizy substance, Nakhi, Pep, Stylemaster

Penmanship Award (best signature this year) Wu Matic, Humanface Huggah, Graveyard Shifter

Toni Braxton Award (sexiest female poster) Krizy Substance, MsRzaReTaH, ilzpotent, b-baby36

Jordi Award (named after the old admin, best mod) Bigben, wadedigital, Prolifical ENG

Too $hort Award (biggest pimp on WTC) – CS, fathert!me, pep, Zigzag

WTC Tribune award (best reviews) – 002, Silencer, beautifulrock, Oztradamous

One Hit Wonder Award (memorable poster who never posted often) 002, Rooty P, Psalmz

Pope of the Vatican Award ( most respected Vatican member) Nakhi The Solarian, Visions Unseen, The Silencer
Heavy Mental Award (poster who brings the most wisdom) Prolifical ENG, wadedigital36, Blackwisdom, LHX, Visions Unseen, Sunny Winters

Raekwon Award (best slang on WTC) Pzalmz, L1NKS, Teknikelstylez

Best Thread of the Year Award (who made the best thread, post your link!)
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38860
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...hlight=CONNERY (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32557&highlight=CONNERY)

LMAO Award (funniest poster) Jasper, humanface huggah, Free Heyzeus, Shaolinassassin, urbanlegendmf

Cashmere & Silk Award (member with finest quality of posts) Krizy Substance, Prolifical ENG, Visions Unseen, Nakhi The Solarian, Wadedigital36

Humorous Awards

Sirloin Tip Steak Award (to the person who gets in the most beef) Urbanlegendmf, Lateshowhost, Teknikelstylez, Psalmz

Pussy With Teeth Award (to the biggest hater on WTC) pussy-with-teeth (banned) evol, bisfan

P.H.D. Award (playa hatin’ dickhead on the site) ERICHWV, lateshowhost

50 Cent Award (most annoying poster) rubyspirit, urbanlegendmf, Lateshowhost, TGambino, Shaolinassassin

Verbal Diarrhea Award (biggest posting whore) Antoaneta, Lateshowhost

Hall of Gay* Award (worst thread starter *term used for gay topics at thecorpse.com) Humanface Huggah, urbanlegendmf, Free heyzeus

Get A Life Award (poster with many posts per day) Lateshowhost

Beer Bottle Label Peeler Award (most sexually frustrated poster) CharlesJones, Jeru, One and Only

Backpacker Award (poster that hates mainstream hip-hop the most) 002, buckshotstheone, junius, Ya Bane

Mark Mayoya Award (dumbest poster, named after “the village idiot” Mark Mayoya) rubyspirit, Charlesjones, crass

TeknicelStylez
12-15-2007, 04:58 PM
Idk how a Florida nigga got nominated for the Raekwon.

TeknicelStylez
12-15-2007, 05:32 PM
iight lemme stop fuckin around

This isnt the final, this thread is for the final inputs of who should be added, who shouldn't be a nominee for whatever reasons. This is an important step...last year I just got a few people to help me and based it on that, and this thread is an improvement from that.

After this a temporary sub-forum will be made where I make the polls for each award....that will happen in a few days and I will make a global announcement for it.

The Element Awards (most interesting, knowledgeable, etc poster in each of the “Elements” forums this year)

Wu-Chamber Award –

Hip-Hop Shop Award –

Sound Shack Award –

Sports Zone Award – Beautiful Rock (for his his poker thread)

Box Office Hideout Award –

Digital Underground Award –

Know The Ledge Award – LHX (always my favorite)

General Chat Awards

New Topic Award (best thread starter in general chat) -- Huggah

Cubicle Award (best poster in general chat) Rob Digi

Hip-Hop Fiend Award (best artist on WTC) – TeknickelStylez (wait till you hear me spit)

Digital Science Award (best graphic artist) – Razorsharp (fly money)

Iron Beat Award (best beat producer) – gameofdeath (fire beats)

Duel of the Iron Mic Award (best text battler) – I'ma throw daliff in the mix

Liquid Sword Award (best poet) – Dae Ja Nae (I haven't frequented in a while but Dae always impressed me)

Character Awards

Chambermusik Award (most loyal and die hard wu fan, no affiliation with chambermusik.com but respect to that site) – Beautiful Rocks (the man composed a 101 greatest songs list, god knows how long that took)

Nation of the Gods and the Earths Award (best poster that’s in the NGE) – Nakhi The Solarian, PEACE God

Rookie Award (best newest poster that registered this year) – Skampoe

MIA Award (biggest poster who keeps disappearing) – Sicka where the fuck are you my nigga? Drop the kryllies and come back to the keyboard!!!

Masta Killa Award (most underrated poster) – Wow gay nominees, let me fix this... UrbanLegendMF if you don't think he's funny, smoke a L and loosen up.

Johnny Blaze Award (biggest pothead) – Koolish do his thing... everyone forgot

Captain Morgan Award (biggest Alcoholic) – *Robbydigital*, When you making your own brew mang?

Sonnage Award (best at sonning on WTC) – Zigzag ain't nobody crack jokes like niggaz from Jersey

Junior High Award (best of the youngest poster under 17) mashquack, crazy little motherfucker

Pipe & Slippers Award (best poster 25 and over) Pep, for that thread where he resold the bootlegs and shit, that was hysterical. You doing your thing pop, hood for real.

Penmanship Award (best signature this year) Humanface Huggah, never dissapoints.

Toni Braxton Award (sexiest female poster) why ain't Blackula up there?

Jordi Award (named after the old admin, best mod) Bigben, this is my dude right here!

Too $hort Award (biggest pimp on WTC) – How nobody said L1nkz the motherfucker never stop talking about pussy, it's a toss between him and BB but BB is married so I nominate L1nkz

WTC Tribune award (best reviews) –

One Hit Wonder Award (memorable poster who never posted often) Psalmz

Pope of the Vatican Award ( most respected Vatican member) Visions Unseen, this is that dude right here, definitely under rated.

Heavy Mental Award (poster who brings the most wisdom) Visions Unseen, takes it again, always has a very intuitive and non biased point of view. I've rarely seen him get upset over a KTL argument and thats saying a lot.

Raekwon Award (best slang on WTC) TeknickelStylez, no ones on par with my slang, don't make me go audio

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...hlight=CONNERY (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32557&highlight=CONNERY)

LMAO Award (funniest poster) Skampoe is funny to laugh at, laugh with, and is just all around fucking hysterical.

Cashmere & Silk Award (member with finest quality of posts) Prolifical ENG, all his posts are created with perfect grammar, spelling, paragraphs etc. Plus he's always talking about something expensive... lol

Humorous Awards

Sirloin Tip Steak Award (to the person who gets in the most beef) Urbanlegendmf who else talks this much shit?

Pussy With Teeth Award (to the biggest hater on WTC) pussy-with-teeth (banned) evol, straight trolling

P.H.D. Award (playa hatin’ dickhead on the site) Free Heyzues, nobody nominate this a-rab for any quality awards.

Verbal Diarrhea Award (biggest posting whore) Antoaneta in one thread she suceeded to take this nomination

Hall of Gay* Award (worst thread starter *term used for gay topics at thecorpse.com) L1nkz, sorry B but they are terrible...

Get A Life Award (poster with many posts per day)

Beer Bottle Label Peeler Award (most sexually frustrated poster) CharlesJones... cmon now

Backpacker Award (poster that hates mainstream hip-hop the most)

Mark Mayoya Award (dumbest poster, named after “the village idiot” Mark Mayoya) Ironman

TeknicelStylez
12-15-2007, 05:36 PM
Damn I forgot bout palehorse...

SID
12-15-2007, 06:45 PM
I think i should be a nominee for the KTL, liquid sword and heavy mental awards...but its up to you guys!

PEACE

LORD NOSE
12-15-2007, 06:53 PM
I think i should be a nominee for the KTL, liquid sword and heavy mental awards...but its up to you guys!

PEACE

you were born at the end of july or sometime in august

Hollow Dartz
12-15-2007, 07:04 PM
who the hell is quik17?

Hollow Dartz
12-15-2007, 07:25 PM
I should be in the Wu Tribune, my shit be good, where has 002 been?

Visionz
12-15-2007, 08:25 PM
I should be nominated for the MastaKilla award once again because I WASN't nominated ahahahaha.............I mean how underated can you get? nothing but quality pours from these fingers but people stay ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZzzzZZzZZzzzZZZZz

unless your Tek anyways, lol, thanks homie

12-15-2007, 09:02 PM
^what you talkin bout?

isn't there a thread in general chat called "sidious katana is gay" ?
if there isn't.... I gotta stop smokin that shit, man...
...sorry

oDoUoSoKo
12-15-2007, 09:36 PM
wheres my The Dan Cooley thread? in the noms for best thread?

LORD NOSE
12-15-2007, 10:04 PM
yall must feel so special now

Kenny Powers
12-15-2007, 10:23 PM
who the hell is quik17?

sucka, im 19 and i dont think that is under 17...

Visionz
12-15-2007, 10:40 PM
ill cosign thatand yall should add Palehorse's name to the list aswell, dude can't even get Vet status up in this bitch when he should probably be Vatican :yessad: btw love that sig man, lmao@ it

GENERAL WISE
12-15-2007, 11:38 PM
I'll donate my awards in the memory of HEAT. Keep ya head up.

maestro wooz
12-16-2007, 12:53 AM
fuck man, first i lost the admin job 5-4 to tomb (they let cappa vote since dirty died btw so i guess hes official), then i wasnt a first ballot vatican member, and now i only get nominated for one award in a forum i dont post in.

Pronay, make me a gif. Heat, make a thread about how im a faggot. I need to win the peoples' hearts back.

mashqauck
12-16-2007, 02:58 AM
*reminisces to the times when it was 2004*

INF
12-16-2007, 03:02 AM
I love you mash ,Its fixin to be 2008 my nigga!!!!

Visionz
12-16-2007, 03:07 AM
^4 years before taxi rides will take you 7 galaxies over

Edgar Erebus
12-16-2007, 08:09 AM
Shit... I ain't into Masta Killa award, y'all brothers is buggin' out.

Prolifical ENG
12-16-2007, 11:45 AM
ok i made a few minor adjustments from the posts so far, never edited my first post yet though

V4D3R
12-16-2007, 04:48 PM
but when the voting starts you should put up pics of th efemales because i dont know what a b-baby36 looks like and i vote for that new bitch Antoaneta

I wouldnt call her a bitch or post her pic without her consent - but she is on my top myspace friends list.

B ♥ ..Live For The Moment

DR. NICK RIVIERA
12-16-2007, 05:30 PM
Shit... I ain't into Masta Killa award, y'all brothers is buggin' out.

http://www.peta2.com/OUTTHERE/page/500-mastakilla_ad.jpg

aww c'mon

L~>1<~NKS
12-16-2007, 08:42 PM
Raekwon and everyone else love Florida because of the bitches, as a vacation, but he always come back to the Tri.

Thats all Florida got, bitches.

Fly bitches, bitch ass niggaz.....

Eat Pussy. You need to get ya boney ass down here..

You 'lil Puerto Rican Anglo Makeshift Thug... there's Fly women and bitch made sissy cup chick sista boi fagsexual niggaz everywhere.

And, understand that Miami iz Zion - ight?

Jerz Got Mad Bitchez And Mad Bitch Niggaz Too

I think Skamps smarter then Tek. But that would make me an absolute idiot.

BY THE WAY - DON'T SEE I AM LEGEND. IT WILL RUIN UR LIFE.

Jamal Noor
12-17-2007, 03:34 AM
damn no love

wheres my nomo?

pneumatic
12-17-2007, 11:11 AM
Damn, I'm going against some hard hitters for the "Chambermusik Award".

Good luck to everyone nominated.

Prolifical ENG
12-17-2007, 04:42 PM
ok anybody have anything constructive to add to this thread????

Jamal Noor
12-17-2007, 04:56 PM
on the real

how comes i missed out on a nomination?

Jamal Noor
12-17-2007, 05:04 PM
i drop songs quite often

Prolifical ENG
12-17-2007, 05:23 PM
I was thinking of having the Nobody Award. The nominations are whoever didn't get a nomination in any other award but should have.

nominations please: Jamal Noor

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
12-17-2007, 05:28 PM
wow this creeped up fast

CherChezLaMarauder
12-17-2007, 05:31 PM
I'll take the Nobody Award

Jeru
12-17-2007, 05:33 PM
I was thinking of having the Nobody Award. The nominations are whoever didn't get a nomination in any other award but should have.

An award for people who are sad they didn't get nominated? ahahahahaahahahahahaha

12-17-2007, 07:20 PM
I gotta win the "I'm hot and you're not" award

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEa1BYBgeQI

12-17-2007, 07:23 PM

slappy gilmore

Prolifical ENG
12-17-2007, 07:52 PM
since chambermusik is a dumb name for an award can we change the name to "The Stanley S Stanford Award For Excellence In The Art Of Stanning"?

Thats a good idea...no need to dickride those stans when we have stans of our own here....I will proceed....lol

Jamal Noor
12-18-2007, 02:05 AM
lol nah im not stressing

i just thought id get a nomo

the nobody award is not a good look tho lol

DR. NICK RIVIERA
12-18-2007, 03:31 PM

co-signing this :D

Visionz
12-18-2007, 06:58 PM
c'mon, I still don't see my name in the MastaKilla awards, its the same thing as slept on right???

How's this for slept on................................................ ..

HOld on................wait for it..................................

NO HAppy Birthdaze thread for Me, true story..........(I'm criminally slept on and hence the true MastaKilla of this muthafucka!!) :b

HANZO
12-18-2007, 07:23 PM
^^give this man a masta-killa nomination.

SID
12-18-2007, 07:27 PM
and give me a KTL award nomo...............please!

CHRONZ
12-20-2007, 01:18 PM
^^give this man a masta-killa nomination.
Word. i agree.

CHRONZ
12-21-2007, 04:37 AM
Character Awards

Masta Killa Award (most underrated poster) – Unseen

Johnny Blaze Award (biggest pothead) – I, the one and only Chronz

Junior High Award (best of the youngest poster under 17) mashquack

Pipe & Slippers Award (best poster 25 and over) Pep

Raekwon Award (best slang on WTC) TeknickelStylez

Visionz
12-21-2007, 06:06 AM

Wu-Chamber Award – not there enough to say

Hip-Hop Shop Award –Tauro
Sound Shack Award – Dusk
Sports Zone Award –Dirty Knowledge
Box Office Hideout Award – Tauro-dude already has the low down on the shit from 2010!!
Digital Underground Award- Bloo
Know The Ledge Award –X ain't there enough lately, soOO, I say myself, shout out to Blackwisdom, he holds it down when he's there but I think he too busy to be a regular these daze

General Chat Awards

New Topic Award (best thread starter in general chat) -- *RobbyDigital*, TSA, Huggah

Cubicle Award (best poster in general chat) humanface huggah, TSA

Hip-Hop Fiend Award (best artist on WTC) – creepy follows aka 3D aka
Bloody Hookz , dude is a beast shout out to Mouse , young dude with alot of talent & drive

Digital Science Award (best graphic artist) – Razorsharp,
Iron Beat Award (best beat producer) – Lord Zero, gameofdeath, Conz

Duel of the Iron Mic Award (best text battler) –Was anybody really battlin in 07?? that section needs help,all my post where in the Dojo, I think Hookz was battlin atleast a lil & dude is on a whole other level with his, so yeah check above for the aliases

Liquid Sword Award (best poet) – ?
Character Awards

Stanley S Stanford Award (For Excellence In The Art Of Stanning a.k.a. die hard wu fan award) –beautifulrock

Nation of the Gods and the Earths Award (best poster that’s in the NGE) – Nakhi The Solarian, (he might be the only one left here but the god holds it down, good lookin for all that ish in the vatican mayne)

Rookie Award (best newest poster that registered this year) – humanface huggah, fuck when you registered no one knew you in '06,
MIA Award (biggest poster who keeps disappearing) – mash, sicka, Graveyard Shifter, Escobar Incorporated, Blackwisdom (all these guys w/o 36)
Masta Killa Award (most underrated poster) – Unseen----HANDS Down
Johnny Blaze Award (biggest pothead) –, CHRONZ, who the fuck else???

Captain Morgan Award (biggest Alcoholic) – *Robbydigital*

Sonnage Award (best at sonning on WTC) – TSA

Junior High Award (best of the youngest poster under 17) mashquack,

Pipe & Slippers Award (best poster 25 and over) Stylemaster

Penmanship Award (best signature this year) Humanface Huggah-no question with this one, look what he's rockin Right now

Toni Braxton Award (sexiest female poster) Krizy Substance

Jordi Award (named after the old admin, best mod) Bigben, Prolifical ENG

Too $hort Award (biggest pimp on WTC) – ?

WTC Tribune award (best reviews) – Silencer
One Hit Wonder Award (memorable poster who never posted often) Psalmz

Pope of the Vatican Award ( most respected Vatican member) Nakhi The Solarian, Visions Unseen, The Silencer
Heavy Mental Award (poster who brings the most wisdom) Prolifical ENG, Blackwisdom, LHX, Visions Unseen,

Raekwon Award (best slang on WTC) Teknikelstylez

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=760994#post760994

LMAO Award (funniest poster)humanface huggah, , Shaolinassassin,

Cashmere & Silk Award (member with finest quality of posts) Prolifical ENG, Visions Unseen, Nakhi The Solarian, Blackwisdom

Humorous Awards

Sirloin Tip Steak Award (to the person who gets in the most beef) Urbanlegendmf, Lateshowhost, Teknikelstylez, Psalmz :yes: all uv 'em, intentional or otherwise

Pussy With Teeth Award (to the biggest hater on WTC) buckshotstheone
P.H.D. Award (playa hatin’ dickhead on the site) lateshowhost

50 Cent Award (most annoying poster) CharlesJones
Verbal Diarrhea Award (biggest posting whore) Antoaneta,
Hall of Gay* Award (worst thread starter *term used for gay topics at thecorpse.com) CharlesJones
Get A Life Award (poster with many posts per day) Charles Jones
Beer Bottle Label Peeler Award (most sexually frustrated poster) CharlesJones,

Backpacker Award (poster that hates mainstream hip-hop the most)buckshotstheone

Mark Mayoya Award (dumbest poster, named after “the village idiot” Mark Mayoya) rubyspirit, Charlesjones.

Prolifical ENG
12-21-2007, 04:27 PM
im going to make the polls very soon and will close in a week and i will make a global announcement....hopefully later on today or tomorrow.

Eric you are in the MK award...I just didnt edit this thread to add you but on a notepad I ahve it.

Visionz
12-21-2007, 06:31 PM
word Pro, you the man

Lil' Ruger
12-21-2007, 08:38 PM
sun we shud have "the best 16 and younger MC from connecticut award" thats shi wud B ill furill my nigz shit wud b flames

TAURO
12-21-2007, 09:29 PM
It's appreciated what you are doing Prolifical.

LORD ZERO
12-22-2007, 02:30 AM
I Think Lord Beatjitzu Shoulda Been W/ Us In The Iron Beat Award!! He Always Gets Some Of The Biggest Buzzes In The Audio Booth!

STYLE
12-22-2007, 03:02 AM
the man who brought battles to gfx gets no digi nom?

or the ktl ?

or rookie?

i'm just the old ass ATL nigga huh?

TeknicelStylez
12-22-2007, 04:59 AM
sun we shud have "the best 16 and younger MC from connecticut award" thats shi wud B ill furill my nigz shit wud b flames

Lets just make a specific award for ourselves.

Edgar Erebus
12-22-2007, 06:30 AM
Tsk... Fo real, kick 2L8 from Masta Killa award and put me, I deserve more to be in there. Yeah I know that I nominated him, but after thinking I realized it's wrong Croatian in there.

maestro wooz
12-22-2007, 12:01 PM
I'm hip to the game (right)
I'll always be the same (true)
Cause whether I'm broke or got fame
Sunshine or rain
Ain't a damn thing changed
I'm hip to the game

Wooz fell off, that's what some figure
You better see Mary Blige and get the 411, nigga
I rock rappers frequently
I'm like Stevie Wonder, I can't see a brother beatin me
Wanna throw joints? You get spanked, fella
Wanna talk dough? I'm seein more cash than a bank teller
Wanna talk girls, you can't follow this
I been through more skins than the average dermatologist
I'm no joke on a fast or slow tip
Pockets stay so thick, be on some down-low shit
I turn MC's red fast
I never sell out, fuck that, yo, I'm dead ass
I'm on it like TNT
When it comes to this, ain't another brother seein me
That's why opponents always get scared
Cause I make brothers go, "Hey yo, that's that shit there!"

I'm hip to the game (right)
I'll always be the same (true)
Cause whether I'm broke or got fame
Sunshine or rain
Ain't a damn thing changed
I'm hip to the game

TeknicelStylez
12-22-2007, 03:08 PM
Notice the only people really striving for awards are the nobodies.

Not you Eric, I know why you upset lol... but niggaz is buggin for this masta killa award.

Jet Set
12-23-2007, 04:44 PM
Dusssss....

Prolifical ENG
12-24-2007, 02:14 PM
aight if you havent noticed I have made the polls (finally). you all have had weeks to nominate (i only say this because i seen some minor bitching in the actual voting threads already...SMH)

maestro wooz
12-25-2007, 12:14 AM
am i a nominee for anything besides the sports forum? Im not really interested in this besides voting for myself

TAURO
12-25-2007, 10:35 AM
I have placed all my votes.

noel411
12-27-2007, 04:15 AM
These awards = Doodoo

urbanlegendmf
12-27-2007, 04:19 AM
Noel Is Mad Cause He Was Destroyed Along Wit The Other Aussies

pablobaluba
12-29-2007, 04:10 PM
Noel Is Mad Cause He Was Destroyed Along Wit The Other Aussies