PDA

View Full Version : You type the word...

V4D3R
12-15-2007, 08:06 PM
CIA

this happens...:cop:

I am Kanienhaka - my ancestors have destroyed your masters (Illuminati - Draconians) and sent them to the bowels of the Earth in the past.

Los Alamos Lab - hacking my shit - haha. 9 minutes ago

http://i3.tinypic.com/82069zs.jpg

V4D3R
12-16-2007, 01:49 AM
Yea what make me a matyr u fucks. Real talkj.

JKDRevolutionary
12-16-2007, 09:21 AM
yo don they have like 5 pages of words that if you type them they will monitor Your ip address?

Isnt it called tha "carnivore" system or something?

ballistic
12-16-2007, 09:49 AM
i'm sayin man...i've gotten to the point where i can just appreciate Reality as it is. the fact that a small group of men has taken over the world is something that i can accept as one simple piece to the puzzle of this entire inexplainable framework we call life or reality. you just go from moment to moment.

JKDRevolutionary
12-16-2007, 10:17 AM
i'm sayin man...i've gotten to the point where i can just appreciate Reality as it is. the fact that a small group of men has taken over the world is something that i can accept as one simple piece to the puzzle of this entire inexplainable framework we call life or reality. you just go from moment to moment.

Thats saying more than 98% of people on this earth.

it REALLY is hard to figure that out when people nowadays grow up in a world of so many manufactured realities in order to keep them blind to the truth.

ballistic
12-16-2007, 07:57 PM
exactly. trying to find that better tomorrow man, always looking past the looking-glass for a better tomorrow. better tomorrow is a prophecy never fulfilled but the hope for such keeps us alive. keeps the spirit revitalized.

V4D3R
12-16-2007, 10:38 PM
^^Beautiful words iz good for these necks ov da woods. Keep shining bro.