PDA

View Full Version : i've got something to say many as w

ballistic
12-16-2007, 05:37 AM
forget all the concepts. remove all that. it's time for the perceptual dissociation, right here, RIGHT NOW. i'm about to just...mmmm....uhh...some real otis redding ella fitzgerald organized konfusion shit you know? i'm about to go in Western ecclesiastical write a rhyme, laugh at you grab at you move with graphics and pack packeagables....now...lessons of the subdued jubilation, watch the rain, watch the rain. forget all these concepts. existence etc. we never perish, but always except the now moment, that's the only thing you can do. buddhistic shit. now, writing and art in general is the only way in this Reality as we know it to capture the HOLY NOW MOMENT, thus writing is holy. art is holy. recognize it as such. Illuminati has taken over this whole shit insuperably. first and foremost with this smooth jazz rainy nights baby streams in woods running clear and clean over rocks in rainy evenings of street lamps moons and art building jaunts, realizing the illusion of loss of all this. my people. i love these guys, what's gonna happen to them, you know? what's gonna happen to Chris, Adam, Jeremy, Derek, Kareem, Emily? what's gonna happen to all of us in this illusory existence where the only rock is the now moment? what of this? what of the Rose and the Cross? DC synchromysticism. christ is a metaphor for the sun, basically..or at least his image as shown to us is a metaphor for the sun. understand that. i have so much to record, so much to impart. reconceptualizing the inevitable, you dig? it's all happening on other levels man. the only thing is music and creation. please know that. i speak with the truest love in my heart, we're all brothers. all in this same Reality. alienation is galvanized by controlling agents. "GIRL YOU LOOK SO GOOD, WHY YOU WALKING THROUGH MY NEIGHBORHODD??" "HOW MANY MCS MUST GET DISSED?" now. pass through, with the legions, the chambers. the presiding chambers mt. rainier cool piano bam slow igor improvising cameos it's prime real estate yo synchronistic styles implicit just spit it writtens or off the globe, i got more pull than the pope, it's the poet, now check it what you THROWIN?????
this is the consciousness we all should come to. fuck all that other shit. this is where humanity needs to be. i'm typing this on a projector screen man, i'm not gonna lie to you. in my boy chris's place, 1-204 student apartments GEORGE MASON and every Horace fucking weekend wild beseechments to spontaneity flow freely...tonight...ah, tonight...the oddly glorious fine arts building, the rainy introspective weather, endless black & milds, 8th of Californian shrooms, teananocatl, what exalted shamans take to induce visions. i was out there with the trees as it rained, the pricks of wet through the woods, sparkle of slick concrete beneath lamps, fog rolling out from behind the building across the street neath the eagle ebony heavens, dark, so dark, like ancient orders, the fog rolling out over the bush, consumin and conquerin, over the commensurate trees. crisp winter air on atlantic coast under stars. mmmmm....the deep serenity of it, cooling breeze from lifeforce shrouded in physical form as the Symbolists would have it, the soft prophetic augering fog billowing, as we ogled in silent bliss, bliss of senses in this earth of senses, experience of senses, where's the incense?
but the Illuminati, recognize that shit. they would see all of us as cattle, easily manageable cattle at that. you know? they have us working to death, watching TV, working to death, sleeping, watching TV, making kids, retiring, dying. cattle. easy. string along with the media. create a false reality for them to hold on to. then just ambush them. straight up. now that shit is coming, the New World Order, the age-old plan once only a whisper in secret circles over darkly-lit books Druidic ritualseand such, now it's becoming a reality. America is the new Atlantis. Sir Francis Bacon is the real founder of America. read Manly P Hall. go listen to Jordan Maxwell. these guys have the truth.
dream, thiink, read, and do. that's the ONLY thing man. whoever is reading this, i know you man, i know what's happening with you man. i'm with you. i'm collaborating on this reality with you right now. you got me? i love you man. that's real. we dont even realize how crazy all this technology is, this media. i can know people whom i've NEVER met. i mean, there's this man named michael jordan whom i believe i know as noone else does. but i've never ever SEEN him. i saw him once when he was with the Wizards at the MCI center, in a game against the Boston Celtics. that's it. two centuries ago, that would be it. you saw that dude named michael jordan at that game. then you go about with whatever you're doing. but with michael jordan, i have all this information of him. i have all these images of him implanted in my mind. i can refer back to certain moments of games which in physical existence i was nowhere close to when they happened. i'm like thousands of miles away and i know what's going on over there. then i see interviews. and articles. the NBA is just a league of basketball players. that's it. then they put cameras on them, put cameras on the teams, the games, and these normal guys who play basketball become icons in our minds. theyre the new idols. i love the NBA and i feel like i know all those guys. i love the chicago bulls. that's my team. KIRK HINRICH, BEN GORDON, TYRUS THOMAS, LUOL DENG, those are my guys. and i've NEVER MET THEM BEFORE!! hahahaha...it's wild man.

it's witchcraft, that craaazy witchcraft...

the rush of intuition, theosophical reindition, nutrition with your permission i skip intermission interjecting fiercely noone near me so ascend dont pretend dont relent dont defend just be, yeah just be, uh, just what? be. what? be. what? be. yeah come on with me now. clap. yeah. UHHH. yeah. get on it. uh, yeah, uh, yeah, and just what? uh. yeah, yeah yeah ok ok jusT A SUPAMAN LOVAH, yeah yeah, JUST A SUPAMAN LOVAH....

i love you guys man. whats gonna happen with me? you know? but whereever i am, you know i'll be in the now moment. from whence will he see the changing of the zodiac while reading Emerson? the now moment. yes.

see yall on some different levels, peace yall. (GODS, peace to the GODS hahahahaha)!!!!!! ha yeahhhh... yeah.

Visionz
12-16-2007, 06:00 AM
ahahaha^nice man, good to see you back and thanks for that

ballistic
12-16-2007, 06:22 AM
word man. much respect. i went back and edited it and shit too, so now it's a bit polished you know.

i'm just...about to blaze up to this bob dylan, ballad in plain d, and earlier i had that otis redding on, then some ella fitzgerald scatting....ahhhh!! the melodic sophistication! the charismatic comedy of delivery! the breakneck speed of conception over the band. yeah...Basie poetry blues real cool with showers the top hat face turn'd down, let me get a cigarette. let me bum one. let me feel this as it should be felt!!! the Sikhs! Ghostly Sikhs antecedents running precedents, ancillary, compunction, the wonder of language!! the wonder of concepts!!!

i'm in debt man. i'm far in debt. i've been living this beautiful lifestyle that is sadly costly, expensive. i'm now impecunious man. no funds. gotta be a slave for awhile, go along to get along. but still making this perceptual poetry on the spot you know? my father's problematic ephiphanies in the 60's on benches in Stanford with a slight wind blowin holy books outta trash cans and shit, now Bahaiism. yeah man. problematic epiphany. determined my whole early life and the memories of my childhood/youth. now i'm on my own. my own man, with his own vision. ready to dig it all. charlie parker, louie armstrong, organized konfusion, black moon, you know? that real GOOD shit. michael jackson, i wanna rock with you.

that's where i'm at man.

Visionz
12-16-2007, 06:39 AM
yeah, no doubt I've picked up the habit of crate digging over that last year or so Picking up Jackson 5 albums for a $1, what one couldn't wait to get rid of another couldn't wait to find, even got hold of some Thelonius Monk. Trying to just dive into the history of the music itself. 5 second snippets become the sound of revolution, and I wanted to grab hold of the roots, find out about where it all started, curtis mayfield, sam cooke, ray charles, james brown, marvin gaye, stevie wonder, etc. you miss out on some I could probably find on the internet but vinyl has an attraction that it all its own. you gettin into any spoken word? sounds like you're fit for it, went to the National Team Finals for it here in Austin a lil' back, the performances where amazing.

ballistic
12-16-2007, 09:55 AM
right right. daaamn man. that's dope right there. you start talking about those curtis mayfields, marvin gayes, kool & the gang, thelonious monks!!! thelonious monk? are you kidding me? straight no chaser ALL DAY. all day man. start talkin bout round midnight, classic compositions like that...in walked in bud. that's the gardens of genius, those albums from that man. monk. monastic. yeah.

i'm on the whole wu-tang forever right now man. just going through all the tracks on youtube, been up all night, everyone else gone to bed, now some waking up and stirring etc. its bright outside. and i'm banging this whole wu-tang forever album. the cerebral dark obscurity, you see the foundational philosophy of dart-throwing as rhyme delivery in full effect here. these guys are crazy man. you got ghost presenting wisdom as flavorful citrus fruits and the like on older gods, gza with those succinct gems, rza and his garbled wisdom, mysteriously lisped flow over sunshine, rae the illest mutha fucker out there, him and meth, who comes so grimy and dirty and filthy with that baritone and the dope slang selection, the concise summoning of the image through psalmodic delivery, deck MK cappa killing it everytime with the bows and arrows like legolas, you know? AND u-god with that black shampoo...getting all poetic with body &bathworks cocoa lotion smooth type shit. saunas on the ocean shore you know. this album...it's a landmark in music. in music of the mankind in this aspect of Reality stringlengths and shit, oscillating yes yes.
unduplicatable chemistry of mid-90's wu-tang. just a group of 11 if you count streetlife and cappa taking over the globe with that symbological W...the shrouded falcon of wu-tang theistic mythology. unduplicatable wu-tang was man. no question. magical synergy doggie.

mmmm yeah man. severe punishment. older gods. its yourz. hellz wind staff. heaterz. BELLS OF WAR hell yeah. duck seazon. reunited. yessir.

ballistic
12-16-2007, 10:06 AM
and yeah, i'm into spoken word. i'm doing an album in atlanta with my boy who's a producer in the underground there. he's real dope. it's going to be an amazing project. the name of our group is Blu Graz because his producer name is Kentucky Jones so i was like yo, Blu Graz, (ha) and then the name of the album is gonna be, tentatively, Noon Or One: Notebooks and Jazz Notes. and check this out. i might be able to have NAS on there. my brother in law did him a favor in ATL because he has a house down there and my brother and law owns two good construction companies down there. Nas never paid him back for that shit. so he might reimburse my brother and law with a verse. that shit might happen. and my boy Kentucky Jones, the aforementioned producer, has connections to MF Doom, Outkast, and a couple of dudes from Jurassic 5. and he's dope. so if this works out this summer when i'm down there, yall are gonna have a spoken word fusion hip-hop/soul/jazz/other elements album with NAS, MF DOOM, and Jurassic 5 on it!!! look out for that.

V4D3R
12-16-2007, 06:00 PM
I want you to spit on a beat. That was beautiful.

V4D3R
12-16-2007, 06:01 PM
we're you zoomed? The tree thing is deeply rooted.

ballistic
12-16-2007, 06:59 PM
yeah man i go over instrumentals all day. it's what i do here...go over that Fish beat with a fresh freestyle. jaguar attacking lion atari tapping zion pile on monster don Luchini Houdini tonsils proctors gambling helicopters

Visionz
12-16-2007, 07:31 PM
and yeah, i'm into spoken word. i'm doing an album in atlanta with my boy who's a producer in the underground there. he's real dope. it's going to be an amazing project. the name of our group is Blu Graz because his producer name is Kentucky Jones so i was like yo, Blu Graz, (ha) and then the name of the album is gonna be, tentatively, Noon Or One: Notebooks and Jazz Notes. and check this out. i might be able to have NAS on there. my brother in law did him a favor in ATL because he has a house down there and my brother and law owns two good construction companies down there. Nas never paid him back for that shit. so he might reimburse my brother and law with a verse. that shit might happen. and my boy Kentucky Jones, the aforementioned producer, has connections to MF Doom, Outkast, and a couple of dudes from Jurassic 5. and he's dope. so if this works out this summer when i'm down there, yall are gonna have a spoken word fusion hip-hop/soul/jazz/other elements album with NAS, MF DOOM, and Jurassic 5 on it!!! look out for that.that'd be pretty amazing,keep us posted on that one

ballistic
12-16-2007, 08:27 PM
yeah man, i'm gonna keep my wutang-corp brothers posted. i've been here since 2002, when this was still 5E. wutang-corp has witnessed and recorded my growth as an individual. i'll always come back here. and when that thing is in the works i'm gonna give yall updates. exclusive updates of studio tidbits. i'll post some preview tracks you know? hahahaha...i just need to record right now man. at this point in my life i have so many thoughts pouring through my head, just relentlessly. my whole essence is fecund with creativity right now. it's not bragging, it a delighted observation. i dont choose what comes to my head. it's from somewhere else man.