PDA

View Full Version : Merk Drug company

V4D3R
12-16-2007, 12:43 PM
Explosive video interview with Maurice Hillerman PhD

More proof of man-made origin of AIDS and CONTAMINATED experimental hepatitis B vaccine connection (injected into gay men in 1978) to the origin of AIDS -- newly released previously censored video.

According to Merck hepatitis B vaccine maker Maurice Hillerman PhD --- he ADMITS on this video: "I brought African green monkeys in (from Africa) --- I didn't know we were IMPORTING AIDS VIRUS AT THE TIME" (i.e. between 1970-1974)...and LAUGHING heard on the sound track!!!

Merk drug company vaccines admits injecting cancer viruses
This stunning censored interview conducted by medical historian Edward Shorter for WGBH public television (Boston) and Blackwell Science was cut from The Health Century due to its huge liability--the admission that Merck drug company vaccines have traditionally been injecting cancer viruses (SV40 and others) in people worldwide.

This segment of In Lies We Trust: The CIA, Hollywood & Bioterrorism, produced and freely contributed by consumer protector and public health expert, Dr. Leonard Horowitz, features the world's leading vaccine expert, Dr. Maurice Hilleman, who explains why Merck's vaccines have spread AIDS, leukemia, and other horrific plagues worldwide.

Please forward this clip (link) to everyone you know who thinks vaccines are "safe and effective."

If you think this is scaremongering.. watch:

5tM8gk8C69M

EAGLE EYE
12-16-2007, 01:05 PM
WHAT THE FUCK!

im speechless. Thanks for sharing this vader.

V4D3R
12-18-2007, 06:37 PM
Yea - hard to trust pharmaceuticals nowadays.

Who do you trust?

SID
12-18-2007, 06:43 PM
AIDS was a man-made virus, designed to cripple the development, production and evolution of Africa and the african people, pharmaceutical companies are the scum of the earth, they put so much shit in their "medicines" a lot of shit that makes people buy junk food, alcohol and cigerettes,and makes them do shit that goes against there own, the companies do not see our bodies as precious temples, but as money-making factories, so before you pop that paracetemol or prozac, i recommend you try something more "herbal"

PEACE

ilzPotent
12-18-2007, 11:22 PM
Why this is deep, I can"t believe how they were laughing when he admitting being responsible for bringing the AIDS virus and the other comment about the Yellow Fever Vaccine containing Luekemia.

Sidious - The AIDS Virus went deeper than that. It was originally targeting the rift raft and gays of any race and creed.

hectis
12-18-2007, 11:29 PM
we live in a fucked up world

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-18-2007, 11:44 PM
SO what they are saying is that they had the HIV virus mixed up with another vaccine?

diggy
12-19-2007, 01:26 AM
As for the Aids/HIV virus being manmade (?), I suggest u guys do some research on a doctor named "Peter Deusberg". He has a few vids. on Youtube and some articles that you can find on a search engine. He has an alternative viewpoint which is logical.

SID
12-19-2007, 02:32 PM
Why this is deep, I can"t believe how they were laughing when he admitting being responsible for bringing the AIDS virus and the other comment about the Yellow Fever Vaccine containing Luekemia.

Sidious - The AIDS Virus went deeper than that. It was originally targeting the rift raft and gays of any race and creed.

i doubt that it was targeted at the gays cuz most of the top killers in this world run a global ring of paedophillia and most of them are homosexual lowlifes who desire horrible sexual scenarios...its main objective was to cripple the african people, cuz imagine africa without aids, who knows it could be the united states of africa right now, and imagine a continent with so many countries, all with a wealthy economy and strong militant leaders...they would wipe usa off the face of the map....hence the creation of HIV/aids