PDA

View Full Version : My Top joints of 2007

crds
12-16-2007, 09:19 PM
crds presents da top joints of 07 volume 1

http://coldrockdaspot.blogspot.com/2007/12/crds-presents-da-top-joints-of-2007.html

1-marco_polo-nostalgia_ft_masta_ace_nostalgia
2-showbiz_&_ ag-business as usual
3-blu_and_exile-soul_amazin_(steel_blazin)
4-aesop rock-fumes
5-percee-p-who_with_me
6-devin_the_dude-she_useta_be
7-guilty_simpson-mans_world
8-epmd-blow
9-big_city-runnin_around
10-marco polo ft copywrite-get_busy

11th Chamber
12-16-2007, 09:20 PM
kind of shit

crds
12-16-2007, 09:26 PM
kind of shit

What no faggot Bay Bay, Weezey,Crank Dat Snap, Snip Snop Snap weak ass, Hip Hop raping bullshit in there for you?

This is for the REAL Hip Hop heads...not you...obvioulsy.

your sig looks like dried up dog shit as well.

11th Chamber
12-16-2007, 09:40 PM
^^^ It really could use some Crank Dat, and some A Bay Bay. And some other random shit south music. Cause thats what I listen too

anyways Guilty Simpson is my nigga, met him a few times. I just think that yer list could be a whole lot better when the title says top joints of 07

crds
12-16-2007, 10:03 PM
^^^ It really could use some Crank Dat, and some A Bay Bay. And some other random shit south music. Cause thats what I listen too

anyways Guilty Simpson is my nigga, met him a few times. I just think that yer list could be a whole lot better when the title says top joints of 07

I don't consider that garbage Hip Hop though, it's my list and those are the tracks I chose, fuck all of that gay and so wack Southern bullshit, if Southern rap had more dudes like Devin The Dude then I wouldn't hate it so much, but instead we have untalented gimps making shitty beats on Fruity Loops, saying lines over and over and wearing wack Bape clothing and now kids think this is Hip Hop.

These wack, ignorant clowns couldn't care less who Kool Herc is or Afrika Bambaata or even fucking Run DMC or Grandmaster Flash, Busy Bee, Grandmaster Caz etc...and that is wrong because without those legends these wack fucks wouldn't be able to have iced down grills, chains and whatever materialistic junk these ignorant fools rhyme about and push on to the masses, Lil Wayne is SO overated it's not funny, he doesn't even rhyme on beat, his voice is wack and he just floods the market with lame drugged out "rhymes" over and over.

I really hope that when this wack fade ends, these losers will see how much have they polluted and destroyed Hip Hop's true core and image.

In other words

FUCK

Lil Wayne
Hurricane Chris
Soulja Boy
Soulja Gal (how wack is she, I mean come on)
Young Joc
Young Dro
Young Jeezy
Hot Dolla
Hot Rod
50 Cent
Lloyd Banks

If Hip Hop had a criminal court, these losers would be put up for rape.

How do you listen to this shit?, what positivity do you get it from it?, you can't say oh man that was a dope sample, because it's mostly shitty drums and keyboards and you can't say man that Soulja Boy is a dope MC, the way he rhymed that word with that word...because there is no fucking skill in what those clowns do.

I am willing to bet you don't even know the songs on my list, except for the Guilty

PoisonousDarT36
12-16-2007, 10:06 PM
no kweli, common, lupe, jay, bone, cham, freeway, ghost, wu, kanye, ugk...you missed everything where you been?

TAURO
12-16-2007, 10:10 PM
I don't consider that garbage Hip Hop though, it's my list and those are the tracks I chose, fuck all of that gay and so wack Southern bullshit, if Southern rap had more dudes like Devin The Dude then I wouldn't hate it so much, but instead we have untalented gimps making shitty beats on Fruity Loops, saying lines over and over and wearing wack Bape clothing and now kids think this is Hip Hop.

These wack, ignorant clowns couldn't care less who Kool Herc is or Afrika Bambaata or even fucking Run DMC or Grandmaster Flash, Busy Bee, Grandmaster Caz etc...and that is wrong because without those legends these wack fucks wouldn't be able to have iced down grills, chains and whatever materialistic junk these ignorant fools rhyme about and push on to the masses, Lil Wayne is SO overated it's not funny, he doesn't even rhyme on beat, his voice is wack and he just floods the market with lame drugged out "rhymes" over and over.

I really hope that when this wack fade ends, these losers will see how much have they polluted and destroyed Hip Hop's true core and image.

In other words

FUCK

Lil Wayne
Hurricane Chris
Soulja Boy
Young Joc
Young Dro
Young Jeezy
Hot Dolla
Hot Rod
50 Cent
Lloyd Banks

How do you listen to this shit?, what positivity do you get it from it?, you can't say oh man that was a dope sample, because it's mostly shitty drums and keyboards and you can't say man that Soulja Boy is a dope MC, the way he rhymed that word with that word...because there is no fucking skill in what those clowns do.

I am willing to bet you don't even know the songs on my list, except for the Guilty

I think what 11th Chamber was trying to say was that in all of 07 those joints were all you could come up with?.....my list and im sure others as well would be a bit longer.

crds
12-16-2007, 10:13 PM
no kweli, common, lupe, jay, bone, cham, freeway, ghost, wu, kanye, ugk...you missed everything where you been?

Kweli=I enjoyed the mini album he did with Madlib and some of Eardrum, but it wasn't great
Common=Wack, I hated that new fruity album and I don't sip lattes at Starbucks or wear turtleneck jerseys, so it's not for me

Jay-Z=Boring, that album was dull as hell.

Cham=Ignorant "rapper" that raps about materialistic bullshit, hate his flow, hate his voice

Kanye=Overly egotistical fat mouthed, pain in the ass, horrible, horrible voice and flow, his last album was Kanye by numbers

Ghost=There are 2 Ghost joints in my top 30, Big Doe Rehab is good, but not great.

Wu=I didn't feel a lot of the album and "Take It Back" is in my Top 20, I wish the album was more like that joint.

Lupe=Ignorant and pop rap...no thanks.

UGK="International Playas Anthem" is in my Top 30, the UGK album was good, but not their best work.

Bone=Are you serious?

If you like all of those, put them in your list bro.

crds
12-16-2007, 10:15 PM
I think what 11th Chamber was trying to say was that in all of 07 those joints were all you could come up with?.....my list and im sure others as well would be a bit longer.

It's the first volume of a series so...no one checked the link then?

TAURO
12-16-2007, 10:22 PM
Ok I checked the link, fair enough I see what you are doing.

crds
12-16-2007, 10:28 PM
Ok I checked the link, fair enough I see what you are doing.

I am pleased you got it.

DUMBO
12-16-2007, 10:34 PM
Kweli=I enjoyed the mini album he did with Madlib and some of Eardrum, but it wasn't great
Common=Wack, I hated that new fruity album and I don't sip lattes at Starbucks or wear turtleneck jerseys, so it's not for me

Cham=Ignorant "rapper" that raps about materialistic bullshit, hate his flow, hate his voice

Kanye=Overly egotistical fat mouthed, pain in the ass, horrible, horrible voice and flow, his last album was Kanye by numbers

Ghost=There are 2 Ghost joints in my top 30, Big Doe Rehab is good, but not great.

Wu=I didn't feel a lot of the album and "Take It Back" is in my Top 20, I wish the album was more like that joint.

UGK="International Playas Anthem" is in my Top 30, the UGK album was good, but not their best work.

Bone=Are you serious?

these are some stupid assumptions. cham is actually interesting and not the stereotype you presume him to be.

TAURO
12-16-2007, 10:35 PM
Seeing that three man group with Psycho Les and Al-Tariq it reminded me of a short interview I read in hip hop connection magazine a couple of months back. Al-Tariq was talking about his days as part of The Beatnuts and why he left. Apparently he said that while him and Psycho Les are cool, he doesn't get on with Ju Ju cos apparently he's always on some race shit, basically about how if you wern't Dominican or even latino Ju Ju just wouldn't respect you.

I thought that was some cold shit and to be honest I can't see Ju Ju acting that way given all the people he's worked with in the past but you never know.

TAURO
12-16-2007, 10:36 PM
these are some stupid assumptions. cham is actually interesting and not the stereotype you presume him to be.

I agree, Cham is actually a good mc once you remove all the ice away.

johhnyblaze
12-16-2007, 10:38 PM

Bone=Are you serious?

You found American Gangster boring? I think Jay-Z's not all he's made up to be, but American Gangster was dope. Don't generalize Cham with every other southern rapper though. Since it's obvious you got no fucking idea what you're talking about.

crds
12-16-2007, 10:45 PM

even though I listened to his Ultimate Victory album and heard nothing but lyrics about ice, chains, how many cars he has etc... actually this is a good reason for someone to explain to me what his goal was here...

I heard somebody say that the South ain't got no lyricists
Well 'bang bang' at the game like everyone down here is pissed
You lookin for the truth then look no further, here it is
Turn it up a notch so they can not say they not hearin this
They say Chamill is sick, click click, here's a clip
'Bang bang' at the rap game to make your spirits lift
And it seems to me the industry is all on Jigga's dick
Who? You, you, you, and you nigga - pick a click
Universal sent me to bring some realness to the industry
Got here, then I realized that ain't nobody real but me
Okay, a couple niggaz but none of 'em real as me
Tell your favorite rapper he should diss me if he disagree
I bet I'm actin like your favorite rapper isn't me
Tell your second favorite whose the best and show 'em a picture of me
He'd have to take me out to prove that he's as sick as me
So me verse me, the only battle that y'all gonna get to see
I'm plainly sayin what I'm sayin to make these haters mad
Perpetratin hatin ass, see me ridin candy slab
Disbelieve his ass, how many vehicles can he have?
I be losin count myself and I ain't even that bad at math
That's how we do it in Texas, poppin trunk and grippin wood
We reply to threats (how?) Nigga, I wish you would
You can keep on talking, but that's only if you could
Gotta turn my speakers up, can you hear 'em now? (No) Good!

So here he goes on about how people are hating on the south and have no lyrics and then he says that he is not good at math and brags about how many vehicles he has? why would we care about that?..

those lyrics are as simple as anything...where is the interesting part again?.

crds
12-16-2007, 10:50 PM
Please give me a link to some interesting Cham.

PoisonousDarT36
12-16-2007, 10:51 PM

Bone=Are you serious?

wow...you have never heard ultimate victory obviously, with an ignorant statement like that, cham talks about everything on there, sure some songs arent that good but hes not a materialistic rapper at all

LUPE IGNORANT??? you are ignorant...how is he pop rap at all??? he makes conscious music, many label him as backpack rap. id like to see you explain that, obviously you don't have food & liquor and have not heard a single song from it

agreed on ugk, i didnt like the album but int'l playas anthem is great

jay-z being boring...never heard that one before but if you don't like him you don't like him

common's album is average but has some great songs like "misunderstood" and "u, black maybe"

eardrum is a great album though only a few weak tracks, and maybe a little bit too long but "ny weather report" and "hostile gospel pt. 1" are some of the best songs this year

11th Chamber
12-16-2007, 10:52 PM

In other words

FUCK

Lil Wayne
Hurricane Chris
Soulja Boy
Young Joc
Young Dro
Young Jeezy
Hot Dolla
Hot Rod
50 Cent
Lloyd Banks

....you fucking serious? Why exactly do you think I listen to any of that bullshit? Only person I still listen to on that list is Jeezy. I think 50 is ok, but Curtis was garbage. And Banks hasent dropped anything hot since 2004

I could give a shit about Wayne either. The joint I got in my sig is from 1997. 10 YEARS AGO.

Aside from the Aesop, EPMD, and Big City track, I heard everything else on your list.

PoisonousDarT36
12-16-2007, 10:54 PM
even though I listened to his Ultimate Victory album and heard nothing but lyrics about ice, chains, how many cars he has etc... actually this is a good reason for someone to explain to me what his goal was here...

I heard somebody say that the South ain't got no lyricists
Well 'bang bang' at the game like everyone down here is pissed
You lookin for the truth then look no further, here it is
Turn it up a notch so they can not say they not hearin this
They say Chamill is sick, click click, here's a clip
'Bang bang' at the rap game to make your spirits lift
And it seems to me the industry is all on Jigga's dick
Who? You, you, you, and you nigga - pick a click
Universal sent me to bring some realness to the industry
Got here, then I realized that ain't nobody real but me
Okay, a couple niggaz but none of 'em real as me
Tell your favorite rapper he should diss me if he disagree
I bet I'm actin like your favorite rapper isn't me
Tell your second favorite whose the best and show 'em a picture of me
He'd have to take me out to prove that he's as sick as me
So me verse me, the only battle that y'all gonna get to see
I'm plainly sayin what I'm sayin to make these haters mad
Perpetratin hatin ass, see me ridin candy slab
Disbelieve his ass, how many vehicles can he have?
I be losin count myself and I ain't even that bad at math
That's how we do it in Texas, poppin trunk and grippin wood
We reply to threats (how?) Nigga, I wish you would
You can keep on talking, but that's only if you could
Gotta turn my speakers up, can you hear 'em now? (No) Good!

So here he goes on about how people are hating on the south and have no lyrics and then he says that he is not good at math and brags about how many vehicles he has? why would we care about that?..

those lyrics are as simple as anything...where is the interesting part again?.

look up the lyrics to "void in my life," "hip-hop police" (very creative song), "won't let you down," "ridin" (sure you heard that before), "think i'm crazy" (great storytelling song), "rain," and "i think i love you" (best money personification song ive heard). don't just skim through chamillionaire tracks there is good stuff there

crds
12-16-2007, 11:00 PM
wow...you have never heard ultimate victory obviously, with an ignorant statement like that, cham talks about everything on there, sure some songs arent that good but hes not a materialistic rapper at all

LUPE IGNORANT??? you are ignorant...how is he pop rap at all??? he makes conscious music, many label him as backpack rap. id like to see you explain that, obviously you don't have food & liquor and have not heard a single song from it

agreed on ugk, i didnt like the album but int'l playas anthem is great

jay-z being boring...never heard that one before but if you don't like him you don't like him

common's album is average but has some great songs like "misunderstood" and "u, black maybe"

eardrum is a great album though only a few weak tracks, and maybe a little bit too long but "ny weather report" and "hostile gospel pt. 1" are some of the best songs this year

That's where you are wrong about me bro, Food & Liquor was really good in places, but he lost me as a fan with the ATCQ bullshit, that was pure ignorance...

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1571748/20071011/fiasco__lupe.jhtml

Jay''s The Black album had some really good tracks on it and some shit ones, Kingdom Come was okay and seemed rushed, A.G. was just dull and bland to me and I wasn't a fan of Blue Magic or Roc Boys at all.

Give me Common 1992-1997 over his soft shit these days.

crds
12-16-2007, 11:02 PM
....you fucking serious? Why exactly do you think I listen to any of that bullshit? Only person I still listen to on that list is Jeezy. I think 50 is ok, but Curtis was garbage. And Banks hasent dropped anything hot since 2004

I could give a shit about Wayne either. The joint I got in my sig is from 1997. 10 YEARS AGO.

Aside from the Aesop, EPMD, and Big City track, I heard everything else on your list.

did you or did you not say that my list needed some Bay Bay or Crank Dat shit in it?

oh and props for keeping this level, most kids would be on the fuck u, u r ghey, man u dnT k nW dA sTrEetz cOz dA sTrEeTz iZ wTcHiNg 4 rEal dOe

steez by now.

My apologies if I incorrectly said you listened to someone you don't.

crds
12-16-2007, 11:06 PM
look up the lyrics to "void in my life," "hip-hop police" (very creative song), "won't let you down," "ridin" (sure you heard that before), "think i'm crazy" (great storytelling song), "rain," and "i think i love you" (best money personification song ive heard). don't just skim through chamillionaire tracks there is good stuff there

Thanks...I will.

11th Chamber
12-16-2007, 11:06 PM

It was said in sarcasm

crds
12-16-2007, 11:12 PM
It was said in sarcasm

haha I totally missed that...duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

sorry B

Peace

PoisonousDarT36
12-17-2007, 01:43 AM
That's where you are wrong about me bro, Food & Liquor was really good in places, but he lost me as a fan with the ATCQ bullshit, that was pure ignorance...

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1571748/20071011/fiasco__lupe.jhtml

Jay''s The Black album had some really good tracks on it and some shit ones, Kingdom Come was okay and seemed rushed, A.G. was just dull and bland to me and I wasn't a fan of Blue Magic or Roc Boys at all.

Give me Common 1992-1997 over his soft shit these days.

i agree, the tribe incident (fiascogate) was pure ignorance, but at the same time, it doesn't effect the music he's putting out, it just shows that he isn't that smart as he appears. also, you called lupe pop rap, so that's why i assumed you never heard f&l. it is anything but pop.

i absolutely hate kingdom come by the way, but i wouldnt call it boring, the lyrics are mostly garbage. jay's worst album by far.