PDA

View Full Version : More live Gza - Liquid Swords videos for ya!!

Chris79
12-16-2007, 10:43 PM
Five more videos added...these are all from the 12/13/07 show!!....and I still got more to come from this same show...and did I mention that im still editing the 12/14/07 show videos!!....subscribe to the channel!!!

Just added:
Gza - Gold & Reunited Live (12.13.07)
Gza - Duel Of The Iron Mic Live (12.13.07)
Gza - Cold World & Liquid Swords Live (12.13.07)
Gza - Clan In Da Front Live (12.13.07)
Gza - Acapella & Swordsman Live (12.13.07)

http://youtube.com/grandgood

Fright
12-17-2007, 07:58 AM
thanks!

Chris79
12-17-2007, 09:39 AM
No problem man....glad you enjoyed it

Let me ask you or whoever else a question....taking an informal poll...obviously, the video quality sucks and so does youtube...if you had the chance to download the same video in high quality, would you take the extra few clicks to do it?

Fright
12-17-2007, 09:52 AM
OFCOURSE, you have it in a high quality????

Chris79
12-17-2007, 10:00 AM
I got tons of videos in high quality....live footage from artists such as Gza, Brand Nubian, Greg Nice, Schoolly D, Grandmaster Caz, Mele Mel, Biz Markie, Roxanne Shante, Crash Crew, Mike from Fearless Four, Doug E Fresh, Dana Dane, Kurtis Blow, Cormega, Big Noyd and more...and the more recent shows, I got it in 640x480 resolution

The reason why it takes me so long to put up videos on youtube is because I am somewhat of a perfectionist...I spend weeks and weeks trying to fight the right settings to encode my video so the end result on youtube is good clear video....as you can see, it hasnt happened yet ha

Cool...I was just flirting with the idea of letting people download it...nothing finalized yet...sorry man...I didnt mean to get your hopes up yet lol

pill happy
12-17-2007, 10:15 AM
No problem man....glad you enjoyed it

Let me ask you or whoever else a question....taking an informal poll...obviously, the video quality sucks and so does youtube...if you had the chance to download the same video in high quality, would you take the extra few clicks to do it?

please

blaksteez
12-17-2007, 10:41 AM
I got tons of videos in high quality....live footage from artists such as Gza, Brand Nubian, Greg Nice, Schoolly D, Grandmaster Caz, Mele Mel, Biz Markie, Roxanne Shante, Crash Crew, Mike from Fearless Four, Doug E Fresh, Dana Dane, Kurtis Blow, Cormega, Big Noyd and more...and the more recent shows, I got it in 640x480 resolution

The reason why it takes me so long to put up videos on youtube is because I am somewhat of a perfectionist...I spend weeks and weeks trying to fight the right settings to encode my video so the end result on youtube is good clear video....as you can see, it hasnt happened yet ha

Cool...I was just flirting with the idea of letting people download it...nothing finalized yet...sorry man...I didnt mean to get your hopes up yet lol

hey yo chris hurry up with those vids im up for sum of those quality clips man lol

Fright
12-17-2007, 12:14 PM
yo share these videos if u can some please!

pill happy
12-19-2007, 11:36 AM
yo share these videos if u can some please!

what he said