PDA

View Full Version : Five Percent Nation and Whites

Not Frontin
12-17-2007, 03:40 AM
What are the views of the five percent nation towards white people? Like the white people that know what's up and live that shit? Serious question here.

LORD NOSE
12-17-2007, 03:45 AM
oh boy

Edgar Erebus
12-17-2007, 03:52 AM
White man is the motherfucking devil. How's Gods and Earths supposed to serve to the fucking devil?

Ultimate Fist
12-17-2007, 04:18 AM
What are the views of the five percent nation towards white people? Like the white people that know what's up and live that shit? Serious question here.

Man, somebody should make one thread on this and sticky it so people will stop asking every two weeks.

I'll give you the short answer that, in my experience, it can vary widely depending on the individual Gods or Earths your dealing with. Every Cacausian I know of that's gone to their Parliaments has told me they weren't treated rudely or anything, so I wouldn't say they blindly hate white folks, if that's what you want to know.

The user named Black Man could probably tell you more as he is a white 5%er.

LORD NOSE
12-17-2007, 05:16 AM

what are your views on white people ?

white people lmao

Black Man
12-17-2007, 06:01 PM

The 5% teach that knowledge is the foundation and knowledge is to respect. First and foremost the 5% show respect for all people regardless if they are male or female original or colored 5% 10% or 85% there's respect.

If you really want to know, find out where the 5% are in your area, ask to go to a function and you can see for yourself and bring your testimony back to wutang-corp.com (know the ledge) and share with the people your experience.

DUMBO
12-17-2007, 07:03 PM

Lord Jamar says that once a white devil was a part of the 5% nation. Token member, i recall.

my ex-'girlfriend' was a white devil. whenever she gobbled up my children i always thought "gobble away you fucking white devil cave bitch" - sometimes i would send her back to the caucus mountains for the day - just to sit and think about what she did.

DUMBO
12-17-2007, 07:05 PM
hey black man, what is the 5% perspective on the christian and jew.

keep the rant short, please.

EAGLE EYE
12-17-2007, 07:17 PM
Lord Jamar says that once a white devil was a part of the 5% nation. Token member, i recall.

my ex-'girlfriend' was a white devil. whenever she gobbled up my children i always thought "gobble away you fucking white devil cave bitch" - sometimes i would send her back to the caucus mountains for the day - just to sit and think about what she did.

hahaha that was pretty funny to be honest Mr. Potty mouth

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
12-17-2007, 08:34 PM
why must these threads surface so much?

what do people not do research in this forum?

begongo
12-18-2007, 09:07 AM
Not Frontin welcome to the forum
Lesson no.1: White people are devils.

WARPATH
12-18-2007, 10:20 AM
Lesson No.2-

White People Love:

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j113/Charging_Soldier/wonder_bread.jpg

V4D3R
12-18-2007, 11:30 AM
Nice sig

TeknicelStylez
12-18-2007, 12:44 PM
Machine guns for white devils across America!

And UF didn't you just start researching about this 5% shit, why you sound like a know it all already... did you ever even meet a 5%'er in real life? Or are you one of those internet research fags, like Black Man.

Ultimate Fist
12-18-2007, 09:11 PM
Machine guns for white devils across America!

And UF didn't you just start researching about this 5% shit, why you sound like a know it all already... did you ever even meet a 5%'er in real life? Or are you one of those internet research fags, like Black Man.

I've been involved in (mostly) the Nation of Islam and the Nation of Gods and Earths on and off for 3 years. I am hardly new to it and I've alluded to that in many past posts. And why the hell are you getting all pissed, it's not like I revealed anything that amazing. "I've heard white people say they didn't feel hated by the Gods. Gods think different things." It doesn't take a PhD in Godology to know this stuff.

TeknicelStylez
12-19-2007, 01:32 AM
It took you that long to figure that?

LORD NOSE
12-19-2007, 01:45 AM
thats the only way yall will listen

LORD NOSE
11-27-2010, 07:18 PM
H2sworqLqfo