PDA

View Full Version : College Hoops 2k8

Dirty Knowledge
12-17-2007, 03:17 PM
Is NBA 2k8 as whack as this? Do ya'll not have control over dribbling? I.E. as in NBA LIVE )greatest bball game( you have the freestyle stick. You can control spin moves, crossovers, all that man. It's dope as fuck. But College Hoopz 2k8 you can't I'm guessing NBA is the same. I can't believe people say 2k is better than EA. Wow. I only bought this game for online capability, if anyone got it for PS2 holler.

11th Chamber
12-22-2007, 01:12 AM
I own NBA 2k8 for the 360 and its a really good game. I dont know what you been playin

PoisonousDarT36
12-22-2007, 03:06 AM
i guess you don't care about realism

Dirty Knowledge
12-24-2007, 04:44 PM
Realism? The control of the players suck, Dart 36. Are you honestly going to sit there and tell me you like 2k8 over EA sports? Guys are nuts. For the 360, PS2, Ps3.. it shouldn't fucking matter. It's the same game with the same controls. I'm sure on the 360 version it's the same. What stops a guy with 1.2 seconds left when you want to shoot the ball.. right.. what stops him from automatically doing a CROSSOVER? LMFAO. The game blows!!!

11th Chamber
12-25-2007, 11:47 AM
^^^ just played it with a few friends for like 3 hours last night. Great basketball game

PoisonousDarT36
12-25-2007, 11:40 PM
NBA 2K series has been better than Live every year since it started. Live is too arcade like and fast paced, whereas NBA 2K is much more realistic. I don't know what you are talking about, the control of the players is fine to me.

Dirty Knowledge
12-27-2007, 04:06 PM
Lmfao @ Arcade like. Wtf you think you playing dogg? You want realism, pick up a got damn basketball and go get in some 5 on 5 full courts.

Like I said.. in 2k.. what stops the guy when there's 1.2 seconds left on the clock and you want to shoot right then and there but all of a sudden!!! The great controls of the 2k series take over. And you do a CROSSOVER.. or one of the other gay moves 2k does for you since you can't control your dribble like in Live/MM. Tell me that than maybe I'll give the nod to 2k. And it's happened to me. Anytime the defense plays up on you in a D stance your player will more than likely do an automated shuffle move or something gay along those 2k lines.