PDA

View Full Version : .....

JackOfHearts
12-17-2007, 07:47 PM
jus browsed through the 5 percent nation thread in here and noticed hatred towards white people. I find it hilarious, disturbing and whatever the fuck that its acceptable for black people to say shit about white people, yet if a white person even said something that could remotely possible even slightly suggest racism towards a black person all hell would break loose.

LORD NOSE
12-17-2007, 07:50 PM
and you don't understand why huh

JackOfHearts
12-17-2007, 08:01 PM
never said i didnt understand why, i just dont think that shit is right. Fuckin i hate rascism and shit, the other week in a club some guy called the toilet guy (the guy with all the fragrances and shit and sells them, black guy) a nigga, and i stuck up for the guy...ended up gettin kicked out etc etc (another story) but whats the point when im gettin hated for being white, if u get me? its not the first time that has happened btw, not a secluded incident, i live in a rascist area.

JackOfHearts
12-17-2007, 08:05 PM
....btw dont get me wrong im not some Politically correct cunt, me and my mates all make jokes of kinds etc, shit my fave comedian is gervais, but ddoesnt stop it bothering me when ppl get serious!

LORD NOSE
12-17-2007, 08:13 PM
....btw dont get me wrong im not some Politically correct cunt, me and my mates all make jokes of kinds etc, shit my fave comedian is gervais, but ddoesnt stop it bothering me when ppl get serious!

??? hmmm

well - i'm not gonna bust what you just typed wide open for surgery -

i'll just say this

some black people don't like white people

some white people don't like black people

if you are going to stop doing good and defending whats right and righteous just because some black people don't like white people, then you have proved us right in what we have been saying all along

JackOfHearts
12-18-2007, 02:13 PM
^ nah man i wouldnt do that. Im not a prick, you have a good point.....suppose im just bitter in away....i dont wanna feel ashamed to be caucasion cos of what other pricks did. u kno what i mean? none of this shit will be solved anyways,pointless thread really, case closed.

LORD NOSE
12-18-2007, 02:35 PM
the deal is: black people can get away with saying racist things towards whites, especially on internet message boards, while whites get to continue their world domination.

i think it's fair.

what and who do they use to dominate this present world ?

Prince Rai
12-18-2007, 03:23 PM
Jack,

each one of us sets an example. we have to spread that example. what forefathers have done merely sets a frame, in order to dictate what is in the frame, every pixle has to righteous. or at least outbalance the negative viewpoints.

every man has flaws. you decide though whether you want to outweigh that notion and be regarded as a tall standing individual.

WARPATH
12-18-2007, 04:34 PM
jus browsed through the 5 percent nation thread in here and noticed hatred towards white people. I find it hilarious, disturbing and whatever the fuck that its acceptable for black people to say shit about white people, yet if a white person even said something that could remotely possible even slightly suggest racism towards a black person all hell would break loose.

Your not looking at the situation with clear eyes.

I see blacks being one of the most discriminated groups in this forum. Kids general chat throwing the n-bomb out whenever and however to purposely be offensive.

Don't believe me? Here's a thread with racism, nobody is jumping to say hey fuck you whitey:

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47605

How long do you think it'd be before we'd get banned if we started doing these white boys like they do us?

Yet we try our best to keep it civil. Respect is given where it's due.

You need to decide which side of the fence your on.

JackOfHearts
12-18-2007, 04:45 PM
thats my point, im not being told to be on any side of the fuckin fence. there is no fence to me. if it was 2 ppl i knew being wankers then there would be a fence. in reference to the rascism in this forum if a white person is using 'nigga' offensively or out of reference then yes he should be banned. but to be fair on this site their is more discrimination towards white europeans if anything.

WARPATH
12-18-2007, 04:55 PM
thats my point, im not being told to be on any side of the fuckin fence. there is no fence to me. if it was 2 ppl i knew being wankers then there would be a fence. in reference to the rascism in this forum if a white person is using 'nigga' offensively or out of reference then yes he should be banned. but to be fair on this site their is more discrimination towards white europeans if anything.

Then your blind.

I'm not trying to piss you off, I just tell it like it is.

White people get upset over being called devils and.......?

Devil- a fictional character with a pitchfork, wings and a tail.

We get called all kinds of racial and bullshit stereotypes.

So before you come in and try and regulate anyone else you need to work on regulating your own.

JackOfHearts
12-18-2007, 05:15 PM
im saying this whole generalising shit is rubbish. im not rascist, i have black friends, and treat a person as a person...if a black person is a dick to me their a dick same goes for white person.... so why should i be called a devil? ur saying it like im tryin to excuse black people being called all this shit, im condeming it, both from black and white ppl. i find this site particulary subjective.

WARPATH
12-18-2007, 05:31 PM
im saying this whole generalising shit is rubbish. im not rascist, i have black friends, and treat a person as a person...if a black person is a dick to me their a dick same goes for white person.... so why should i be called a devil? ur saying it like im tryin to excuse black people being called all this shit, im condeming it, both from black and white ppl. i find this site particulary subjective.

You've specifically started a thread to call out blacks in the nation for refering to people as devils. Your claiming the racism here is one sided, but it's not. Wake up kid.

tobacojones
12-18-2007, 05:41 PM
Minds as twisted as their hair...

JackOfHearts
12-18-2007, 05:46 PM
i just said it wasnt one sided!! what u on about?? i was calling up the ppl on this site who were being prejduce towards white ppl, not every person on the planet mate!

WARPATH
12-18-2007, 05:50 PM
i just said it wasnt one sided!! what u on about?? i was calling up the ppl on this site who were being prejduce towards white ppl, not every person on the planet mate!

And who are these people exactly, and why did you decide to go after people in the nation first?

Start naming names and work it out with them directly if you can, if not just drop it.

JackOfHearts
12-18-2007, 05:52 PM
i said i was browsin throu the 5% nation thread on the site, not specifically them. i was referring solely to ppl who are prjeduce in that way....thought that was obvious enough, your not even reading what im saying!

WARPATH
12-18-2007, 06:05 PM
i said i was browsin throu the 5% nation thread on the site, not specifically them. i was referring solely to ppl who are prjeduce in that way....thought that was obvious enough, your not even reading what im saying!

My reading comprehension is excellent.

Maybe you should re-read your first post and see how you set the tone for this thread.

JackOfHearts
12-18-2007, 06:06 PM
^lol.....yeah well u can see it that way! i probably shouldnt take it so personally....nobody has directly been rascist to me.....but the fact there is about 1,000,000 white people to 1 black person where im at might have summit to do with it!

JackOfHearts
12-18-2007, 06:07 PM
i possibly set the tone wrong, i dont know, it seemed clear enough to me, but then again i did write it!

WARPATH
12-18-2007, 06:09 PM
hey UK kid. you don't understand the race situation in america and it's too complicated to explain in an internet forum post. if you're interested in it then go read a book on it. otherwise just accept the fact that so long as whitey rules the world, blacks are allowed to call us devils.

Why doesn't any call Huggah out on his remarks?

Go make a thread about that first.

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j113/Charging_Soldier/frankenberry.jpg

JackOfHearts
12-18-2007, 06:12 PM
lol cs u bouncing all over the shop man!

EAGLE EYE
12-18-2007, 06:12 PM
usually in awkward situations of trying to explain US race relations to Euros, we beam a symbol of a black panther up into the sky (similar to the batman symbol)

Stylemasterr will usually take notice of it, and depart from the panther cave to give a racially charged sonning.

Too bad Wu Tang Corp didnt pay its electric bill this month, but we got slippy working on getting those smoke signals ready asap...

JackOfHearts
12-18-2007, 06:15 PM
lol....nice imagery :S!

WARPATH
12-18-2007, 06:36 PM
Beats the shit out of using carrier pigeons.....

But I use a Hawk that eats them mother fuckers mid flight and intercept the crucial data.