PDA

View Full Version : Atlantis and Khem (Egypt)

Urban_Journalz
12-18-2007, 12:21 PM
This is specifically for those of you who think you know.

I'd like to hear your theories and guesses, to see if any of you have any idea at all.

Go in depth.

Why are the Pyramids there? I know they point to the 3 stars in the Orion Belt, but what else is there to thier purpose?

Why did Atlantis sink?

What, if any, is the connection between Atlantis and The Bermuda Triangle?

What is the significance of The Sphinx?

Before the panzies who are going to be shot down ask, yes, I do know and no, I'm not going to tell you because it's just not a good idea. So, before you try that pathetic attempt at reverse psychology and say that I'm not telling you because I don't know, and because I feel offended, I'll end up telling you because I feel like I have something to prove, know that A: It won't work, because I'm not as weak as most and B: It's old, try something else. Having seen the behavior, and therefore, the mindset, of some of you here, if I were to tell, a lot of you would not believe it and the other half would dismiss it for reasons of ignorance, bais and habit.

So....

Dig in....

TSA
12-18-2007, 12:30 PM
i don't believe atlantis has anything to do with the bermuda triangle, and also doesn't exist.

idk about the 3 stars on orions belt but i think constellations are as relevent as kids tracing dots on paper and making pictures...only 90% of constellations don't look like that they supposed to

tho it's weird how well lines the 3 stars are

nevertheless, yeah.

Urban_Journalz
12-18-2007, 12:36 PM
i don't believe atlantis has anything to do with the bermuda triangle, and also doesn't exist.

idk about the 3 stars on orions belt but i think constellations are as relevent as kids tracing dots on paper and making pictures...only 90% of constellations don't look like that they supposed to

tho it's weird how well lines the 3 stars are

nevertheless, yeah.

What doesn't exist?

The lining of the 3 pyramids at The Giza is relevant because a lot of speculation, including hieroglyphics in one of the pyramids that look like our modern aircraft, and some spacecraft, points to these people having contact with alien beings.

The area where The Bermuda Triangle is at, specifically, it's North-Eastern point, is exactly where Atlantis is thought to have been.

Urban_Journalz
12-18-2007, 12:38 PM
Here's a look at those hieroglyphics I mentioned earlier....

http://www.crystalinks.com/ancientaircraft.html

LORD NOSE
12-18-2007, 01:00 PM

I'd like to hear your theories and guesses, to see if any of you have any idea at all.

Go in depth.

Why are the Pyramids there? I know they point to the 3 stars in the Orion Belt, but what else is there to thier purpose?

Why did Atlantis sink?

i wanna know

Prince Rai
12-18-2007, 02:26 PM
the annunaki were sick and tired of human rebels, caused a flood to sink atlantis and other places such as the pyramids in japan. (reflect upon the noahs arc story and the great flood). the pyramids still stand because they may return near enough the mayan calendar ends to see what else they could do here on Earth.

*freestyle ramble but kind of in relation to this*

peace

WARPATH
12-18-2007, 03:18 PM

Go in depth.

Why did Atlantis sink?

Before the panzies who are going to be shot down ask, yes, I do know and no, I'm not going to tell you because it's just not a good idea. So, before you try that pathetic attempt at reverse psychology and say that I'm not telling you because I don't know, and because I feel offended, I'll end up telling you because I feel like I have something to prove, know that A: It won't work, because I'm not as weak as most and B: It's old, try something else. Having seen the behavior, and therefore, the mindset, of some of you here, if I were to tell, a lot of you would not believe it and the other half would dismiss it for reasons of ignorance, bais and habit.

So....

Dig in....

Why'd you make the thread if you were just going to be negative about people wanting to contribute to the topic?

Couldn't you have just said:

What are your guy's views on Egypt and Atlantis?

?

Malcom Guevera
12-18-2007, 03:35 PM
the pyramids still stand because they may return near enough the mayan calendar ends to see what else they could do here on Earth.

Your Smart........

Urban_Journalz
12-18-2007, 03:50 PM
yeah, looks like a freestyle rable too.

Close, but no.

Your take on the pyramids was WAY off.

Also, the Anoo-noo's had nothing to do with Noah's, peace be upon him, flood. If so, then they were ordered to do so.

Urban_Journalz
12-18-2007, 03:52 PM
Why'd you make the thread if you were just going to be negative about people wanting to contribute to the topic?

Couldn't you have just said:

What are your guy's views on Egypt and Atlantis?

?

Because it's my thread and I can put therein whatever I like.^O^

Urban_Journalz
12-18-2007, 03:57 PM
i wanna know

Honestly, I could tell you exactly where to go, but you already know why I won't do that.

I think if you want to know, you have to seriously change your views about certain things first.

The builder of these structures, the guardians thereof and those who keep the records of these events and those to come aren't what you might call "easy-going".

You have a better chance than most here from the things you post, so just keep on. I'll be checkin' on you.

And yes, it IS that serious.

All these people guessing at things and trying to unlock the secrets through mathematics are wasting their time.

In truth, the answer is actually written down in a full translation.

But many of the people here will moan about, "You shouldn't believe everything that you read...." etc. Meanwhile, they'll take the DUMBEST parts of what THEY read, and present it as truth.

I don't know.

V4D3R
12-18-2007, 04:02 PM
^^Tell us Swami

WARPATH
12-18-2007, 04:09 PM
Because it's my thread and I can put therein whatever I like.^O^

That's cool I guess..............

Koolish
12-18-2007, 04:09 PM
i'm gonna say "aliens". it's all about the extra terrestrial. atlantis was way too advanced, the pyramids are impossible to replicate. aliens.

http://www.crystalinks.com/heirohelicopter.gif
http://www.crystalinks.com/helicopter.gif

fucking aliens.

gotta find that magic mushroom thread, but WTC search function sucks.

WARPATH
12-18-2007, 04:26 PM
I've heard a couple of theories:

The pyramids:

Theory 1:

The pyramids were established by the Subordinates to the creator at the time of creation, as place them to hold council, and a place for men to bring them food.

Theory 2:

The pyramids were created by men from the knowledge of God's subordinates, to prove people had knowledge of each other across the ocean without ever crossing the ocean.

Theory 3:

They're evidence of the trade route between africa and South America- how people once shared culture.

Atlantis Theory:

One of the first advanced cultures in the world, that was lost during a shift in either the earth's axis or plate tectonics, and is now currently known as Antarctica.

Bermuda Triangle theory:

At the creation of earth the creator make the earth a female companion, yet this companion was mean hearted and jealous, and so she was cast in the sea. Before the world was finished- the creator pittied her and gave her some power to aid in creation- this is where the evil in people came from- and all things in the world that cause you harm- for example Poison Ivy.

If this were true, then I think it is possible she dwells in the Bermuda triangle, which is why ships and plains go missing.

SID
12-18-2007, 04:55 PM
There ars so many theroies regarding the creation of the pyramids, let me add one

I talked to a lot of people in n.africa and egypt and they all believe that there were very big, strong men in the old days (something to do with the nile water and a special diet and lifestyle) sort of like the numenarians in lord of the rings. Without there assistance the creation of the pyramids would have been impossible there say, they were between 7 and 8 foot tall...........

But there all theroies, just like alien contact, the main thing is that there was a lot of mystical energy back in the days, which was needed to help and support such HARD HARD times of living, not only the pyramids but the ancient temples and pagodas in cambodia the ancient temples of peru and s.america and stonehenge in england, they were all acts that seamed impossible back in the day, but they were performed under the guidence and support of strong natrual energy. Now technology has replaced the need for energy so we have forsaken the natrual order, for man made trinkets and gadgets, i say we all go back to the ancient lands and re-build the guiding aura that was once vital to live, then maybe we will understand more about "god" and our purpose.

PEACE

LORD NOSE
12-18-2007, 05:15 PM
nice pictureshttp://img266.imageshack.us/img266/1725/shambala01xs1.gif

when the ship hit, it bore a hole/shaft half way into the earth

the great one was built on top of it

who or what came out of that ship - were they covered in gold ?

http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/4198/earthimpactzq6.jpg

to keep the earth balanced and in tune with the other planets - all planets have pyramids

Why did Atlantis sink?

what is Atlantis ? -

what is its original name ?

a city underwater ?

i believe that the cities of people/beings under water/ground, are about 80 times larger than the ones we occupy

don't know - but its said that 9 metallic large objects were discovered beneath it using some form of electro magnetism device type thing lol
why do you ask ?
mAn being < mixed with beast was the big move - Let Us make man - who is this beast ?

the writing on the walls could be prophesy

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/4017/valusia640jk4.jpg

Prince Rai
12-18-2007, 05:16 PM
Your Smart........

It's "you're smart",

my pleasure.

WARPATH
12-18-2007, 05:18 PM
There ars so many theroies regarding the creation of the pyramids, let me add one

I talked to a lot of people in n.africa and egypt and they all believe that there were very big, strong men in the old days (something to do with the nile water and a special diet and lifestyle) sort of like the numenarians in lord of the rings. Without there assistance the creation of the pyramids would have been impossible there say, they were between 7 and 8 foot tall...........

But there all theroies, just like alien contact, the main thing is that there was a lot of mystical energy back in the days, which was needed to help and support such HARD HARD times of living, not only the pyramids but the ancient temples and pagodas in cambodia the ancient temples of peru and s.america and stonehenge in england, they were all acts that seamed impossible back in the day, but they were performed under the guidence and support of strong natrual energy. Now technology has replaced the need for energy so we have forsaken the natrual order, for man made trinkets and gadgets, i say we all go back to the ancient lands and re-build the guiding aura that was once vital to live, then maybe we will understand more about "god" and our purpose.

PEACE

One of those "large" people. I've heard stories about those too. A skeleton for one was discovered in the homestake mine. It never made it to the public, but a relative seen it, which is how I learned about it.

Now the homestake mine is going to be turned into an underground labratory- you do the math on that one.

LORD NOSE
12-18-2007, 05:23 PM

PEACE

seriously man - were you born somewhere at the end of July or in august sometime ?

SID
12-18-2007, 05:26 PM
seriously man - were you born somewhere at the end of July or in august sometime ?

yeah i was born in august...why?

LORD NOSE
12-18-2007, 05:29 PM
yeah i was born in august...why?

early august or or at the end of august - my guess is around the second week of august maybe if it is indeed august

SID
12-18-2007, 05:31 PM
i was born august the 17th, why is this relevant?

LORD NOSE
12-18-2007, 05:37 PM
i was born august the 17th, why is this relevant?

thats deep - i was thinking somewhere in the teens but wasn't sure

its not relevant to the thread at all - i did ask you in another thread in general chat - i just thought i'd try to exercise what i think i have - if you were really born on august 17 and you're not playing with me,then i'm just getting good - if not,back to the drawing board.

SID
12-18-2007, 05:42 PM
thats deep - i was thinking somewhere in the teens but wasn't sure

its not relevant to the thread at all - i did ask you in another thread in general chat - i just thought i'd try to exercise what i think i have - if you were really born on august 17 and you're not playing with me,then i'm just getting good - if not,back to the drawing board.

somwhere in the teens?

what do you think you have? please explain.....

Olive Oil Goombah
12-18-2007, 05:48 PM
I think that the annunaki theory is not as far fetched as some think it is. Knowing what we have accomplished on Earth, and the vastness of the cosmos, its only logical to think there is other lifeforms out there, both more and less advanced.

As for Atlantis and the pyramids....well, I dont know, but the fact that there were giant people back in ancient times is not much of a stretch. Dinosaurs were gigantic reptiles so why would it be any different for hominids. Our history is so long and uncharted, the possibilities are endless.

But I do strongly believe that there were advanced civilizations that were lost because of climate and geologic changes of Earth. Atlantis, just like the garden of Eden is somewhere beneath a body of water.

LORD NOSE
12-18-2007, 05:51 PM
ooo ooo me next!

when's my birthday?

i'm afraid to guess yours cause i believe that i'll be right -

LORD NOSE
12-18-2007, 05:52 PM
Atlantis, just like the garden of Eden is somewhere beneath a body of water.

Eden is Arabia

SID
12-18-2007, 05:54 PM
i believe in aliens 100%, but i do not believe we have had contact with them, and i do not believe there are a specific race of aliens called the annunaki who have interfered with the earths affairs.............i follow logic, reason, certain scriptures and living proof, anything else is a product of the imagination

PEACE

SID
12-18-2007, 05:55 PM
somwhere in the teens?

what do you think you have? please explain.....

Well sunny tell me.......

V4D3R
12-18-2007, 06:03 PM
One of those "large" people. I've heard stories about those too. A skeleton for one was discovered in the homestake mine. It never made it to the public, but a relative seen it, which is how I learned about it.

Now the homestake mine is going to be turned into an underground labratory- you do the math on that one.

Secrets of the Mojave

LORD NOSE
12-18-2007, 06:09 PM
Well sunny tell me.......

what i think i have is the gift to guess some peoples birthdays and almost be right sometimes

i don't think you'll come within 100 days

good for you

SID
12-18-2007, 06:09 PM
is mojave in cali?

SID
12-18-2007, 06:11 PM
what i think i have is the gift to guess some peoples birthdays and almost be right sometimes

good for you

cool, what made you think i was born in july/august, did you try to find out my personality, to see what my star sign is?

LORD NOSE
12-18-2007, 06:22 PM
cool, what made you think i was born in july/august, did you try to find out my personality, to see what my star sign is?

nah - don't think too hard on it - it didn't take much - all i did was read a few of your post

SID
12-18-2007, 06:34 PM
Lol

Olive Oil Goombah
12-18-2007, 06:55 PM
Sunny..Eden is under the Persian Gulf. A body of water near arabia...so, yes.

V4D3R
12-18-2007, 07:06 PM
Iraq to be more specific.

LORD NOSE
12-18-2007, 07:14 PM
Sunny..Eden is under the Persian Gulf. A body of water near arabia...so, yes.

according to who or what ?

CHRONZ
12-19-2007, 12:02 AM
don't know - but its said that 9 metallic large objects were discovered beneath it using some form of electro magnetism device type thing lol
why do you ask ?

something like that yeah, i heard there was surposed to be sum hollow chambers underneath it, which where rumorered to answer alot of questions surrounding the whole thing.. but the only thing keepin em from checkin it out is that it would destroy the whole "statue", cuz they are scared the chambers are filled with water.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-19-2007, 12:56 AM
according to who or what ?

There was a post on this not too long ago...The history channel had a show about it, and I've read it elsewhere. The evidence for it being located there is pretty strong. Satellite images show two extinct rivers, along with the tigris and euprates ( the 4 rivers) coming together in souther iraq, i.e. persian gulf....eden was flooded from the melting of glaciers, because the gulf was dry during the last ice age.

LORD NOSE
12-19-2007, 05:16 AM
the pyramids were built by a lot of human beings with lots of free time on their hands

Ezekiel 28:13 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=33&chapter=28&verse=13&version=31&context=verse)
You were in Eden, the garden of God; every precious stone adorned you: ruby, topaz and emerald, chrysolite, onyx and jasper, sapphire, turquoise and beryl. Your settings and mountings were made of gold; on the day you were created they were prepared.
Ezekiel 28:12-14 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=33&chapter=28&verse=12&end_verse=14&version=31&context=context) (in Context) Ezekiel 28 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=33&chapter=28&version=31&context=chapter) (Whole Chapter)

V4D3R
12-19-2007, 03:48 PM
Ezekiel 28:13 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=33&chapter=28&verse=13&version=31&context=verse)
You were in Eden, the garden of God; every precious stone adorned you: ruby, topaz and emerald, chrysolite, onyx and jasper, sapphire, turquoise and beryl. Your settings and mountings were made of gold; on the day you were created they were prepared.
Ezekiel 28:12-14 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=33&chapter=28&verse=12&end_verse=14&version=31&context=context) (in Context) Ezekiel 28 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=33&chapter=28&version=31&context=chapter) (Whole Chapter)
This sounds like Enki's palace

Urban_Journalz
12-19-2007, 04:31 PM
^^Tell us Swami

lol.

Why don't you tell me?

I mean, you know these things, yes??

See the paragraph just before I said "O.k. dig in" and you'll see where you fit in.

I'm only going to tell people that have the capabilities of understanding and respect of such knowledge. Therefore, you just don't cut it. Sorry.

Also, for someone who talks so profusely, I'm surprised you haven't put forth your theory about the topic yet. Curious.

Urban_Journalz
12-19-2007, 04:33 PM
i'm gonna say "aliens". it's all about the extra terrestrial. atlantis was way too advanced, the pyramids are impossible to replicate. aliens.

http://www.crystalinks.com/heirohelicopter.gif
http://www.crystalinks.com/helicopter.gif

fucking aliens.

gotta find that magic mushroom thread, but WTC search function sucks.

Closer than most with this one, and not too far off. Nice one. You're a fool for the mushroom comment tho homie. lol

Urban_Journalz
12-19-2007, 04:37 PM
I've heard a couple of theories:

The pyramids:

Theory 1:

The pyramids were established by the Subordinates to the creator at the time of creation, as place them to hold council, and a place for men to bring them food.

Theory 2:

The pyramids were created by men from the knowledge of God's subordinates, to prove people had knowledge of each other across the ocean without ever crossing the ocean.

Theory 3:

They're evidence of the trade route between africa and South America- how people once shared culture.

Atlantis Theory:

One of the first advanced cultures in the world, that was lost during a shift in either the earth's axis or plate tectonics, and is now currently known as Antarctica.

Bermuda Triangle theory:

At the creation of earth the creator make the earth a female companion, yet this companion was mean hearted and jealous, and so she was cast in the sea. Before the world was finished- the creator pittied her and gave her some power to aid in creation- this is where the evil in people came from- and all things in the world that cause you harm- for example Poison Ivy.

If this were true, then I think it is possible she dwells in the Bermuda triangle, which is why ships and plains go missing.

Stick with the second theory of the Pyramids and dig deeper.

Atlantis was a nation, just like any other, only thing is, they had access to The Great Mysteries at a nationwide rate.

And just like any other power, some wanted it for good, most wanted it for evil. Thus came the destruction of Atlantis.

The Pyramids themselves are markers, definitely. The interesting part comes in what they mark and why they're marking them.

Dig.

Urban_Journalz
12-19-2007, 04:38 PM

PEACE

Illest and most accurate response thusfar, by far.

Peace.

Urban_Journalz
12-19-2007, 04:48 PM

to keep the earth balanced and in tune with the other planets - all planets have pyramids

what is Atlantis ? -

a city underwater ?

i believe that the cities of people/beings under water/ground, are about 80 times larger than the ones we occupy

why do you ask ?
mAn being < mixed with beast was the big move - Let Us make man - who is this beast ?

Atlantis was a nation.

It's original name is just that, not that that actually matters in this conversation.

The original inhabitants are dead. This is not to say that there's no one down there though.

You're close on the Pyramid theory, but still no cigar. Keep the "balance" idea in mind though, also those "metallic objects" that you laughed at as well. Funny, in teh preface of the source where I got all of the information on the truth of these matters, a line goes, "Many will scoff". :no:

I don't know about Pyramids being on all of the planets, I do know about Cydonia, Mars having a striking similarity. Where did you get this information and do you have any evidence?

Urban_Journalz
12-19-2007, 04:50 PM
what i understand is.....

altantis existed in the area of crete. it was destroyed in the blast of krakatoa

after atlantis sank the minoan civilization formed or was the remnants of atlantis, which turned into the byzantine empire and so forth

Wrong location.

Wrong era.

Urban_Journalz
12-19-2007, 04:54 PM
I think that the annunaki theory is not as far fetched as some think it is. Knowing what we have accomplished on Earth, and the vastness of the cosmos, its only logical to think there is other lifeforms out there, both more and less advanced.

As for Atlantis and the pyramids....well, I dont know, but the fact that there were giant people back in ancient times is not much of a stretch. Dinosaurs were gigantic reptiles so why would it be any different for hominids. Our history is so long and uncharted, the possibilities are endless.

But I do strongly believe that there were advanced civilizations that were lost because of climate and geologic changes of Earth. Atlantis, just like the garden of Eden is somewhere beneath a body of water.

I'm not saying the theory is far-fetched, I'm saying that it was humans who did this, with knowedge that was taught to them by these beings. In fact, that's exactly what happened. They don't have the collective name aforementioned in the book that tells of these events, but it is obvious in how they were described in arrival, the vehicles they used, etc.

In truth, it had nothing to do with size, only ability to use the mind.

Urban_Journalz
12-19-2007, 04:59 PM
atlantis-not near egypt

The location that most people believe Atlantis was, is dead canter of the Atlantic Ocean.

Location being ignored, it was an Atlantean who taught the Children of Khem what they knew. Therefore, he was diefied. Once Atlantis was being destroyed, this man was told to take his people to Khem.

LORD NOSE
12-19-2007, 07:16 PM
thoth,tehuti,loud bird

Sense-A
12-19-2007, 08:14 PM
I have been studying this very topic for years.

Through years of practiced meditation one becomes capable of changing the way that he breathes. Once breathing in rythm with nature and rebirthing a spirit can change dimension. A man in deep meditation can live years in an alternate dimension then return to his earthbound body as if time had not passed at all. Even in your dreams you live out epics of dreams in only seconds. You think you've been dreaming all night but your adventurous dream happened in only seconds before you woke up.

Now let me touch another topic. Shall i explain crop circles to you? pole shifts?

Egyptians knew sacred geometry. sort of like the energy of a crystal because of its shape and the way it manipulates light. the eye over the pyramid is the right eye of Horus.

ummm...the layout of the pyramids is the same as the Fibonacci Sequence. 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, 233 the golden mean spiral you know like a seashell. nature portrays it in many forms. life doesn't know how to deal with something that has no beginning so this is its natural solution.

1 divided by 1= 1
2 divided by 1 = 2
3 by 2 = 1.5
5 by 3 = 1.66
etc you get closer to the phi ratio

you talk shit about mathematics but mathematics are truth. Now if there is a direct translation of whatever you claim then it would be able to be proven by mathematics. Or else mathematics can prove it wrong. Mathematics is TRUTH. numbers do not lie unless you're a tax accountant.

and of course you know the secret government is true. You can claim its made up of the richest but even money isn't real. Gold is only valuable because its accepted as having a value thats equal to something else.

anyways yeah some of the most skilled meditators are in India still to this day. It is more productive/quicker to meditate in thinner air. a sort of purifying detoxifying the body is neccesary. Something that most people today wouldn't have the patience or self dicipline to do.

do you know that all mass has magnetic pull. Anything large in space has its "pull" moons satellites planets get stuck revolving around others masses. Look into an electron microscope and you start seeing the same patterns. time size not quite Real or permanent isn't this getting back to what Einstein was trying to tell us in his simplest words he proved it with equations you want to be a scientists you better know your math if you want anyone to take you serious otherwise you'll just sound KOO KOO

Urban_Journalz
12-19-2007, 09:24 PM
thoth,tehuti,loud bird

Nice.

Urban_Journalz
12-19-2007, 09:26 PM
ok we are talking about thoth the atlantean/egyptian, hermes as he is called in greece?

Very good.

Now, keep going.

Oh, and he wasn't IN Greece, just worshipped there and given a Greek name. Kinda like Khem was nick-named Egypt by the same people.

Urban_Journalz
12-19-2007, 09:27 PM
Now, from here, since some of you know, what do you think all of this means for mankind? Especially with the 2012 Prophecy, if you believe in such things.

Urban_Journalz
12-19-2007, 09:29 PM
Also, no one's touched on The Bermuda Triangle much either. It does have significance in this topic.

If you don't believe it exists, then don't bother posting, but if you do, then enlighten me on what you think it is and why you think it is.

LORD NOSE
12-19-2007, 11:27 PM
You're close on the Pyramid theory, but still no cigar. Keep the "balance" idea in mind though, also those "metallic objects" that you laughed at as well. Funny, in teh preface of the source where I got all of the information on the truth of these matters, a line goes, "Many will scoff". :no:

slow down - i wasn't laughing at the possibility that there may be 9 metallic objects located under the sphinx - i was laughing at myself for not knowing the correct name for the device they used to find these objects -

a line goes - in all things, seek understanding

and another lines goes - the arrogant will be brought low

LORD NOSE
12-19-2007, 11:34 PM
Now, from here, since some of you know, what do you think all of this means for mankind? Especially with the 2012 Prophecy, if you believe in such things.

the stars will line up and cause major change on earth and possibly everywhere in our system of planets

it will possibly cause those metallic objects (if they do indeed exist) to reactivate, being used by those beings who were here, or who come here every so often to take up those who are ready to be taken up - the rest will stay here and experience some hard times - this is all possible

Heavy-Mental
12-20-2007, 12:25 AM
The pyramids were many things, they were used as energy chambers, they were beacons, they were corridors to the heavens. They align with orion because of the alignment and balance of earth and other planets. This is why precise mathematics are layed out in the position of the pyramids.

The bermuda triangle is a stargate.

Urban_Journalz
12-20-2007, 09:56 AM
slow down - i wasn't laughing at the possibility that there may be 9 metallic objects located under the sphinx - i was laughing at myself for not knowing the correct name for the device they used to find these objects -

a line goes - in all things, seek understanding

and another lines goes - the arrogant will be brought low

Seen.

And both are true. The latter, more than the former, only because this seems to be the age of extreme ignorance among the greater portion of mankind.

Urban_Journalz
12-20-2007, 10:00 AM
The pyramids were many things, they were used as energy chambers, they were beacons, they were corridors to the heavens. They align with orion because of the alignment and balance of earth and other planets. This is why precise mathematics are layed out in the position of the pyramids.

The bermuda triangle is a stargate.

Possible about the alignment with the stars. Especially since it's the best theory I've heard yet.

Mathematics in the construction though is really just an extra. It has nothing to do with the secrets within them or the people who constructed them.

They were beacons? Or they are beacons?

When you say, "corridors to the heavens", do you mean physically, or spiritually. In either case, how would you make such a journey? I know the 3 chambers in the Great Pyramid line up with more stars as well, but to me it seems as if the energy from these stars would be a kind of boost for those who would follow the rules of ascention.

As for The Triangle, it is a portal, but to where? What is it's primary function?

Why is it that the disappearances are "selected", in that some ships and planes that vanished, vanished within a mile of other vessels that experienced no kind of electro-magnetic disruptions?

Olive Oil Goombah
12-20-2007, 12:57 PM
I have been studying this very topic for years.

Through years of practiced meditation one becomes capable of changing the way that he breathes. Once breathing in rythm with nature and rebirthing a spirit can change dimension. A man in deep meditation can live years in an alternate dimension then return to his earthbound body as if time had not passed at all. Even in your dreams you live out epics of dreams in only seconds. You think you've been dreaming all night but your adventurous dream happened in only seconds before you woke up.

Now let me touch another topic. Shall i explain crop circles to you? pole shifts?

Egyptians knew sacred geometry. sort of like the energy of a crystal because of its shape and the way it manipulates light. the eye over the pyramid is the right eye of Horus.

ummm...the layout of the pyramids is the same as the Fibonacci Sequence. 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, 233 the golden mean spiral you know like a seashell. nature portrays it in many forms. life doesn't know how to deal with something that has no beginning so this is its natural solution.

1 divided by 1= 1
2 divided by 1 = 2
3 by 2 = 1.5
5 by 3 = 1.66
etc you get closer to the phi ratio

you talk shit about mathematics but mathematics are truth. Now if there is a direct translation of whatever you claim then it would be able to be proven by mathematics. Or else mathematics can prove it wrong. Mathematics is TRUTH. numbers do not lie unless you're a tax accountant.

and of course you know the secret government is true. You can claim its made up of the richest but even money isn't real. Gold is only valuable because its accepted as having a value thats equal to something else.

anyways yeah some of the most skilled meditators are in India still to this day. It is more productive/quicker to meditate in thinner air. a sort of purifying detoxifying the body is neccesary. Something that most people today wouldn't have the patience or self dicipline to do.

do you know that all mass has magnetic pull. Anything large in space has its "pull" moons satellites planets get stuck revolving around others masses. Look into an electron microscope and you start seeing the same patterns. time size not quite Real or permanent isn't this getting back to what Einstein was trying to tell us in his simplest words he proved it with equations you want to be a scientists you better know your math if you want anyone to take you serious otherwise you'll just sound KOO KOO

Well said. I learned Fibonacci numbers this past semester. Amazing the correlation it has to nature.

LORD NOSE
12-20-2007, 03:36 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/LOUDBIRD/X-MEN70.jpg

Heavy-Mental
12-20-2007, 11:39 PM
Possible about the alignment with the stars. Especially since it's the best theory I've heard yet.

Mathematics in the construction though is really just an extra. It has nothing to do with the secrets within them or the people who constructed them.

They were beacons? Or they are beacons?

When you say, "corridors to the heavens", do you mean physically, or spiritually. In either case, how would you make such a journey? I know the 3 chambers in the Great Pyramid line up with more stars as well, but to me it seems as if the energy from these stars would be a kind of boost for those who would follow the rules of ascention.

As for The Triangle, it is a portal, but to where? What is it's primary function?

Why is it that the disappearances are "selected", in that some ships and planes that vanished, vanished within a mile of other vessels that experienced no kind of electro-magnetic disruptions?

The mathematics were precise inorder to align to Sirus and Orion. All of the other mathematical skills were just shown as a sign of perfection. They were connected to the heavens spiritually, you cannot connect to them physically. The universe deals with magnetism, alignments, and timely ordered cycled events. The ancients wanted to be aware of these cycles and remain highly enlighten spiritually.

The Bermuda Triangle was a portal to other dimensions, possible to other planets, galaxy's.
Im not certain about the selected ships...maybe some ships/crafts had a greater effect on the magnetic pull and speed of the ships. Its function was to get 2 other locations instantly.

Urban_Journalz
12-22-2007, 11:15 PM
The mathematics were precise inorder to align to Sirus and Orion. All of the other mathematical skills were just shown as a sign of perfection. They were connected to the heavens spiritually, you cannot connect to them physically. The universe deals with magnetism, alignments, and timely ordered cycled events. The ancients wanted to be aware of these cycles and remain highly enlighten spiritually.

The Bermuda Triangle was a portal to other dimensions, possible to other planets, galaxy's.
Im not certain about the selected ships...maybe some ships/crafts had a greater effect on the magnetic pull and speed of the ships. Its function was to get 2 other locations instantly.

What if you could physically travel to the places through the means of constant spiritual climbing? Because this is what I've been led to believe through the core research lately.

That not only did the pyramids serve as markers and spiritual chambers of meditation, but in truth, it seems like the common "burial chamber" scenario is actually a severe transgression of the orders given from the teacher to his students. The original idea of these body-length chambers, was to serve as a place of meditation. Once you were there long-enough, the teacher would come to you and teach you how to ascend through time and space.

Once the master left, just like many other great lessons, such as Christianity and Islam, some of the followers invented things to incorporate into the practice that has nothing to do with the original teaching. Such as turning a meditation chamber into a burial chamber and so forth.

I feel you about the mathematical stats though.

The Bermuda Triangle is a portal, no doubt, but it takes you to where you want to go, as it's function is Time/Space. All of us can access this portal, but the proper entry is through meditation because no matter where the soul is, a part of it always remains attached to the body.

The reason why the people that were swept away in The Triangle can't return, is because their entry was all wrong. The physical is supposed to stay in this realm, so the soul has a place to return to.

One of the ways of ascending to this level of wisdom was set forth also, not surprisingly, it was through the activation of the chakra system.

TSA
12-22-2007, 11:39 PM
^co-sign

Urban_Journalz
12-23-2007, 02:51 PM
Big talk for two people who haven't contributed anything to the thread at all, aside from a mere opinion, which is nothing new.

This is the very reason why I refused in the beginning to disclose where I got this information. Not only because most won't and can't believe it, but because there's also morons runnin' around who will do something dangerous with such knowledge.

Call me all the names you like, all you do in the end is show your intelligence level. Until you bring a concrete arguement to the thread, sanve the 2nd grade antics for someone willing to stoop to your level. Such as it is.

V4D3R
12-23-2007, 05:34 PM
Urban Journalz is classic.

Iron that one out.

TSA
12-23-2007, 06:03 PM
it's kinda gay that a thread of people discussing the bermuda triangle as a "portal to another world" is also a threadful of people that find christianity hard to believe

i wouldn't call myself a christian, but you guys are real selective in your logic

the pyramids were built by people.

atlantis doesn't exists, it's a greek legend.

that's like 30,000 years from now aliens find human artifacts and acutally think that Bluffington from the Doug Funnie cartoon is an actual place, and dedicate countless amounts of money and discovery channel specials to finding it.

TSA
12-23-2007, 06:44 PM
it was TOO real

which makes it suspect for being fake

Mr. Dink
Mr. Bone
Skeeter

...TOO real.

DUMBO
12-23-2007, 08:39 PM
fuck a pyramid and fuck an unrelated triangle.

TSA
12-23-2007, 09:15 PM
why would CERTAIN people dedicate the above to the mystery of atalantis? 2 reasons come to me...to find truth about it OR disbunk and discredit the thruth about and giving these crooked criminals past history and actions i would suggest the latter.

and if there intention was to find truth why would they broad cast miniscule facts on the boob tube to millions of people who dont give a fuck other then they dont have shit to do for that half hour?

what?

cause it's the Discovery channel.

idk what your getting at, but anyone that thinks Atlantis is real should NOT have a problem believe in Unicorns. For real.

a lot of ppl on here dedicate themselves to proving white people are lab accidents, black people are actually god, a cone headed scientist made white people (and there's NO explaination for asians arabs indians lations pacific islanders and so forth), a secert consel of 12 jewish men control the ENTIRE globe, the US government is so bored it makes up terrorist enemies and attacks itself for fun cause nobody really wants to destroy america from free will, the bible acutally a pagan worship book and is fake, Islam is somehow more legit when it's the same thing, and now the bermuda triangle teleports people into another world.

and ALL of these cause they found it on obscure websites and various Wu-tang songs.

so when i come on here with a Thread called Proposal for Ending Iraq War, don't Dan Cooley that shit and let this shit chill like it makes sense.

even IF i was just trying to get my paper proofread.

LORD NOSE
12-23-2007, 11:05 PM
what?

cause it's the Discovery channel.

idk what your getting at, but anyone that thinks Atlantis is real should NOT have a problem believe in Unicorns. For real.

a lot of ppl on here dedicate themselves to proving white people are lab accidents, black people are actually god, a cone headed scientist made white people (and there's NO explaination for asians arabs indians lations pacific islanders and so forth), a secert consel of 12 jewish men control the ENTIRE globe, the US government is so bored it makes up terrorist enemies and attacks itself for fun cause nobody really wants to destroy america from free will, the bible acutally a pagan worship book and is fake, Islam is somehow more legit when it's the same thing, and now the bermuda triangle teleports people into another world.

and ALL of these cause they found it on obscure websites and various Wu-tang songs.

so when i come on here with a Thread called Proposal for Ending Iraq War, don't Dan Cooley that shit and let this shit chill like it makes sense.

even IF i was just trying to get my paper proofread.

your summary of whats discussed in here is missing some keys that i can't give you -

you're late and you cannot understand where we are in all of this - you can answer this with a diss or a funny picture -

i know you will - but you seriously lack a great deal of understanding of these topics that we have been building on for some years now - and you don't understand where most of us stand concerning these things -

you are like a small 2nd grade child swerving in your chair in a college classroom wanting to go home,being disruptive, oblivious to whats being said and why its being said -

you are funny sometimes and i guess humor is needed in these parts at times - but stick to what you are good at, making people laugh...sometimes -

LORD NOSE
12-23-2007, 11:15 PM
right.

so this guy starts his thread off by sticking his tongue out saying "i know something you don't."

and let's keep this in perspective: if what he was claiming was true, and could be proven using sound logic and was supported with actual evidence, then it would be considered one of the biggest discoveries of all time.

but that's not what we're getting. instead we get gems like this:

it's so commonplace in this forum that it doesn't even stick out to most of the regulars. in fact, i'm sure a lot of you read that sentence and think "yeah that's real knowledge" without the slightest hint of irony.

and again, just so we understand each other: if you can prove that the bermuda triangle is some kind of intergalactic/dimensional space-time portal, or some of the other insane claims that are made on a daily basis in here, then i'm all ears.

but until that happens then i'm gonna keep calling you people on your bullshit.

The Bermuda Triangle thing is just for entertainment - its entertaining to talk about these things in KTL - saying that they are a portal to another dimension makes us feel intelligent - connecting these finds with other smarty pants sayings makes us say "WOW, that sounds nice" - we find these things in books or websites and we automatically believe that these things are indeed real/fact and we hold onto these things tight so that when we put them into words at a gathering of people who may have never heard of these things before, we feel special - why you wanna take away someones special feelings huggah ?

Have planes/ships been reported missing after going into or around the bermuda Triangle ?
if the answer is Yes, where did they go ?

you want facts ?

go look for them if what was said here on the surface confuses you
look for documents stating that these ships/planes/people went missing after moving somewhere in or around the bernmuda triangle - how many times has this happened ?
who is doing the reporting ?
can the reporters be trusted ?
is all of this really impossible ?
do you really care about all of this ?

TSA
12-24-2007, 12:11 AM
The Bermuda Triangle thing is just for entertainment - its entertaining to talk about these things in KTL - saying that they are a portal to another dimension makes us feel intelligent - connecting these finds with other smarty pants sayings makes us say "WOW, that sounds nice" - we find these things in books or websites and we automatically believe that these things are indeed real/fact and we hold onto these things tight so that when we put them into words at a gathering of people who may have never heard of these things before, we feel special - why you wanna take away someones special feelings huggah ?

Have planes/ships been reported missing after going into or around the bermuda Triangle ?

you want facts ?

look for documents stating that these ships/planes/people went missing after moving somewhere in or around the bernmuda triangle - how many times has this happened ?

1. Have planes/ships been reported missing after going into or around the bermuda Triangle ?

a. Yes, they sunk/crashed/drown

b. Yes, but i don't really know

c. Yes, They're inhaled by an interdimensional portal that leads to lost worlds on the other half of the galaxy

d. Yes, all of the above

Answer____________

LORD NOSE
12-24-2007, 12:16 AM
thanks sunny that exactly proves my point. instead of saying, "yes it's strange but we can't reach any solid conclusions about the nature of the disappearances at this time." UJ goes ahead and says that it's "no doubt" an interdimensional portal. wtf? is that what passes for "knowledge" in here? i think it is...

yes pride and arrogance is a problem here
here and out there in the world
everywhere
the self righteous attitude is something we all suffer at some level

some like to think of themselves as warriors/angels of God/Allah who need to whip its human subordinates into shape by telling them that they themselves have a knowledge from and of "God" that humans need in order to escape from Gods wrath -

then they tell the humans that they (humans) are not ready to understand this knowledge from "god" -

Most of us are too proud to ask questions or say "i don't know"

we are all seeing a world that has been here long before we were all thought about - we are all trying to figure stuff out - we get scared, we want attention, and we fight - the theories/subjects posted here are entertainment - for some its actual fact -

it is possible that the bermuda triangle is a portal to another dimension - it is possible that God exist on a planet far away as a ghost who sits on a throne waiting for the right time to make humans pay for their crimes - its possible that there are 9 rocket ships located under the sphinx that will be used at a time when certain stars line up with the planet -

all of this is possible - why find answers to these things before finding answers to self ?
why not gain an understanding of self and the people around you first -

Heavy-Mental
12-24-2007, 09:52 PM
The pyramids were not built by primitive man, the bermuda triangle is obviously something 2 speak on. Its something that the common man cant phantom. Theres no fuss about discussing it here and going beyond 360 degrees of the topic.

now u wanna know something thats fake, the WWF.

WARPATH
12-26-2007, 01:05 PM
"primitive man" is a eurocentric concept. ask egyptologists who built the pyramids and the answer will invariably be "egyptians." mind you, these people have far more knowledge pertaining to the pyramids and egyptian history than you do.

yes, by all means let's open a serious investigation into some of the mysterious disappearances that have occurred in the area of the bermuda triangle. but i'm telling you, the "intergalactic wormhole" theory is a tough sell to people with a high school understanding of physics.

Egyptologists are usually Eurocentric scientists that devote all their time trying to destroy and deface any other culture that isn't their own to feel complete- because their own culture lacks any tangible connection with nature.

Your iPod blazing in your ear, your school text books, and pretty white tennis shoes slapping against the concrete is the reason your so disconnected.

Don't walk on the grass.
That fence was put up to keep you out.
That book was written to keep you from asking the right questions.

We don't all believe in alien creation, portals to other dimensions, or spirits detached from the body.

But

Some here actually have basic understanding to certain degrees of the concepts beings discussed.

so

Instead of criticizing everyone, why not ask more questions to see what peoples sources are and where they're getting their information. If you don't like the sources than the information isn't for you.

Knowledge can't help everything in life.

For everything else there's Mastercard.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

For UJ-

If the Bermuda triangle serves as a portal--

and

Meditation is the key-

What are the physical aspects to opening these portals that people keep slipping through and becoming lost?

Elaborate.

WARPATH
12-26-2007, 04:41 PM
i don't criticize everyone. but i do call people out when they post bullshit. i'm wu-corp's resident myth buster.

the poster before me said egyptians were too primitive to have built the pyramids themselves. to some that might sound racist but i'll give him the benefit of the doubt and just assume he knows very little about pyramid construction. anyone who's devoted serious time into studying egyptian history would tell you that with their massive labor force and many centuries of accumulated architectural knowledge they were perfectly capable of constructing the pyramids without the help of ET.

there is an industry out there that makes serious moola off of perpetuating myths like alien-built pyramids or the lost civilization of atlantis or the bermuda triangle star portal theory. yes there are actual mysteries behind a lot of this stuff but sensationalizing it to the point where it literally becomes an episode of duck tales doesn't do any good.

remember: they sell this "knowledge" to dummies. don't be a dummy, that's all i'm saying...

That's good.

But unless your offering alternative information you aren't busting shit, your just being obnoxious.

Hint: If you know something about building pyramids, share that information in depth.

Cthulhu
12-26-2007, 06:50 PM
Seriously these people throw around this alien/portal bullshit and call it "knowledge" because it's a "simple" explanation. That's called a gap theory and it's a logical fallacy.

If you want to say that aliens built pyramids you have to answer a few of the following:

1.) Prove that aliens have ever landed on earth. And no, ancient structures in themselves are not evidence. Do they have labels on them that say "hey, aliens built me"? No.

2.) Why these aliens, after traveling lightyears to our planet, felt it was the most enlightened thing to make humans built big stone monuments for dead kings.

3.) How the aliens, having probably arrived from a planet with a wildly different gravitational pull and having evolved differently, would have any better knowledge of manipulating big fucking earth stones than the supposed "primitive" earth people.

If you apply Occam's Razor, it makes a whole lot more sense that Egyptians built them.

Heavy-Mental
12-26-2007, 08:27 PM
if you're truly interested in the subject then i'd recommend you read this book:

http://www.amazon.com/Great-Pyramid-Ancient-Egypt-Revisited/dp/0521871662/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1198711514&sr=8-9

that should answer most of your questions regarding the construction of the pyramids. if you don't have the time to read a 500 page book you could try this one:

http://www.amazon.com/How-Great-Pyramid-Was-Built/dp/0060891580/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1198711514&sr=8-8

but i seriously doubt anyone here will read either of these books, which have both been praised by the egyptology community. people will ignore it and still believe ET built the pyramds because let's face it, saying aliens did it is a hell of a lot easier to understand than a rigorous explanation that would require many hours of reading. :learning:

John Romer? Who the fuck is that sunn? Who in the hell would read and buy into this bullshit. This shit aint any different from your school textbooks.

First of all these are all theories that we are discussing here and most of them stem from facts. You need to do the knowledge first then speak..donít get your panties all tied up kicko.

Theres plenty of common sense and evidence that support the theories we are talking about there. One is the Sumerians have tablets of records that show astronomical knowledge. They display space traveling and beings traveling through space. These things are depicted in their tablets and writings. There are also glyphs that show aircraft in ancient Egypt. The Pyramids, Sphinx are well over 10-20,000 years old. From the looks of the construction and complexes they had higher knowledge that helped them build their society. It might have been passed on, assisted or etc.

AS far as your John Romer propaganda hoe does it explain the building of the limestone blocks? How were they transported and place into position? There is not evidence of ramps, ropes, man power and years of your massive labor force. Even the Dynastic Egyptians tried to recreate some pyramids and failed. You cannot rule out evidence of space craft throughout history. Your just ignoring it by default.

Peace.

WARPATH
12-27-2007, 10:21 AM
if you're truly interested in the subject then i'd recommend you read this book:

http://www.amazon.com/Great-Pyramid-Ancient-Egypt-Revisited/dp/0521871662/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1198711514&sr=8-9

that should answer most of your questions regarding the construction of the pyramids. if you don't have the time to read a 500 page book you could try this one:

http://www.amazon.com/How-Great-Pyramid-Was-Built/dp/0060891580/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1198711514&sr=8-8

but i seriously doubt anyone here will read either of these books, which have both been praised by the egyptology community. people will ignore it and still believe ET built the pyramds because let's face it, saying aliens did it is a hell of a lot easier to understand than a rigorous explanation that would require many hours of reading. :learning:

So your admitting you don't know how the pyramids were built-

and

Your throwing us references from the Eurocentric scientists that you hold so dear.

Huggah, Don't walk on the grass- it might turn your shoes green.

WARPATH
12-27-2007, 02:14 PM
the short answer is: ramps, manpower, and engineering ingenuity. if you want a more thorough explanation, then you'll find it in that book. and it has the references to source information that you'd need to verify his claims.

and don't confuse "european" and "eurocentric." just because the author's white doesn't automatically make him a "devil" unless you're one of those bunker building, fearful and loatheful paranoid types.

Just because the author's white doesn't automatically make him correct either.

Personally I think the pyramids were built by men, but I don't think we understand the engineering ingenuity behind them yet either, which is why they're always under debate.

Besides that thousands of years before the modern era, the ancient Egyptians knew the precise size, shape and density of the planet, the speed of its rotation, the length of its orbit around the sun, the 26,000-year cycle of the equinoxes, the acceleration of gravity and the speed of light. Recent research has revealed that they utilized highly technical mathematics, geometry and astronomy in order to create a precise calendar and design the Great Pyramid to reflect the fundamental dynamics of both the earth and its solar system.

Be careful when you walk on the grass because you might step in dog shit.

LORD NOSE
12-27-2007, 06:14 PM
Just because the author's white doesn't automatically make him correct either.

Personally I think the pyramids were built by men, but I don't think we understand the engineering ingenuity behind them yet either, which is why they're always under debate.

Besides that thousands of years before the modern era, the ancient Egyptians knew the precise size, shape and density of the planet, the speed of its rotation, the length of its orbit around the sun, the 26,000-year cycle of the equinoxes, the acceleration of gravity and the speed of light. Recent research has revealed that they utilized highly technical mathematics, geometry and astronomy in order to create a precise calendar and design the Great Pyramid to reflect the fundamental dynamics of both the earth and its solar system.

sounds like the 1 to 20 to me lol

Heavy-Mental
12-28-2007, 07:31 PM
the fact that you believe the sphinx was built before the advent of agriculture is enough to let me know i shouldn't even bother with a serious response...

the bottom line is if you're really curious about this subject and want to hear the most reasonable explanation of how the great pyramids were built then get romer's book.

and just because my little cousin can draw pictures of unicorns doesn't mean they exist. the ancient drawings you see as evidence of spacecraft more likely symbolize something in the culture's mythology or have some other more "down to earth" explanation.

your a joke kidd. Any scholar of ancient Egypt will tell you that the Sphinx was built b4 the pyramids. The Sphinx has evidence of that which is the corrosion on the side walls. You need to scoot your school textbook western tricknowledge somewhere else and stop suggesting it 2 me and others.

Giza is highly interconnect with the universe and the solar system. The ancient Egyptians reflected their way of life towards the constellations, solar system/universe. People along those qualities didnít build the pyramids alone with ramps and man force and hard labor. There is much more to the picture than that, take a step back and look at the grand view.

There is no mythology related to those air craft depictions. What the fuck is mythological about helicopters and strange crafts.

TSA
12-28-2007, 08:50 PM
i think this is all a matter of ppl think that the further back in time you go, the dumb ppl are, which is not at all true.

the world hasn't really ever changed, it just loops, if we can do it now, they could do it then with the exception of very few things.

now i personally wouldn't trust a white scientist.

because the objective of their lives to clown on black ppl

which is all go so long as it's funny.

and i don't care what you say, european scientific culture is waayyy to suspect to be trusted, even white ppl gotta admit.

Mumm Ra
12-28-2007, 09:32 PM
^ I would admit that

LORD NOSE
12-29-2007, 02:44 AM
its said that the pyramid is a great conductor for electromagnetic energy -

the pyramid shape itself i mean -

its said that this energy covers the base of the pyramid and is known to be able to preserve ...... anything - in other words -if a rat crawled into a pyramid shaped...structure and stay there unmoved by outside forces, it will not decay -

to take it a step higher its also said that the pyramid restores ....things/life

if you were to take a rotten apple and place it into a pyramid shaped structure, it would eventually be restored -

Cthulhu
12-29-2007, 08:54 AM

its said that this energy covers the base of the pyramid and is known to be able to preserve ...... anything - in other words -if a rat crawled into a pyramid shaped...structure and stay there unmoved by outside forces, it will not decay -

to take it a step higher its also said that the pyramid restores ....things/life

if you were to take a rotten apple and place it into a pyramid shaped structure, it would eventually be restored -
Who says?

If you are trying to account for mummification you have no idea what you are talking about.

Since when does electromagnetic energy have anything to do with preserving things?

Sense-A
01-15-2008, 06:20 AM
"it's like saying the clouds have some kind of supernatural force that makes some of them look like farm animals."

LOL good one. This thread was great until someone had to drag us back to reality and kill the buzz.

sunny winters. if your case held any merit than the mummies would be restored and dancing in a Thriller video and we'd have 3000 year old rats running around Cairo, Egypt.

STYLE
01-15-2008, 10:16 AM
alot of this is bullshit. and this is coming from someone who lives ancient egyptian culture on a daily basis.

1. ain't no fuckin ETs do a god damn thing. why is it that africans can't get credit for one of the greatest accomplishments in history? i don't hear mfs sayin alien tech got the white man to the moon. its insulting. we can believe that a white man can figure all these equations and formulas to explain the universe but a nigger got to be given this info from space. shame on the black folks in here for buying into that shit.

2. egyptian culture /religion is deeply rooted in metaphor. the egyptian way is to draw meaning from imagery. the heiroglyphs are a testament to that. they believed in "it is what it is" even if, what it is to me, is diff than, what it is to you. because the divine speaks to each of us individually.
there are no vowels in their written lang. khemet(egypt) is written (KMT) everything else is implied.

3. the aliens you speak of are representations of energies. the egyptians anthropomorphized the majority of their science, because they understood the relationship between the right and left hemispheres of the brain. an that it is easy to understand complex concepts by reducing them to simple images.
just like that vid Hugga posted about the guy with the super brain. he visualized numbers as pictures, colors and landscapes. if he were to write a math textbook it might look like a bunch of pics. .....heiros?.....

4. if you want some cool shit to think about.....one of the egytptian tenants "as is above, so is below" which has many levels of understanding. this is true for many KMT(egypt) tenants. which also pays homage to above/below. that the same truth can be found at every level of existence.
but on the low vibration physical literal side....the pyramids are actually diamond shaped and extend just as far and are just as massive underground.

5. if you really want to understand egypt, start with the metu neter. you must first understand the people and their way of life before you try to tackle their science and tech.

LORD NOSE
01-15-2008, 07:48 PM

Its All said here

KERRELL, BILL; GOGGIN, KATHY Guide to Pyramid Energy
Forces. 1975, 6th Print - 1977. Paperback. very good trade paperback, no markings, spine uncreased, OP506413. Very Good.

US$ 3.99 Offered by: BookCollector.net - Book number: 506413
See more books from our catalog: Metaphysics (http://www.antiqbook.com/books/viewcat.phtml?o=bookco&c=Metaphysics)

http://www.antiqbook.com/boox/bookco/506413.shtml

The Guide to Pyramid Energy

by Bill, Kerrell, Kathy Goggin

$3.00
http://i.biblio.com/images/addtocart.gif (http://www.biblio.com/cart.php?add=1&bid=20867765&sid=a2b3aad9d56b0d21cba90fe0f1a7d28a&int=details)

http://i.biblio.com//images/paypal_23.gif http://i.biblio.com//images/amex_23.gif http://i.biblio.com//images/discover_23.gif http://i.biblio.com//images/visa_23.gif http://i.biblio.com//images/mc_23.gif http://i.biblio.com//images/check_23.gif

[Shipping rates] (http://www.biblio.com/books/20867765.html#) [Ask this seller a question] (http://www.biblio.com/info_request.php?dcx=20867765&sid=a2b3aad9d56b0d21cba90fe0f1a7d28a)
[E-mail to a friend] (http://www.biblio.com/email_listing.php?dcx=20867765&sid=a2b3aad9d56b0d21cba90fe0f1a7d28a)

Bookseller: North American Rarities (http://www.biblio.com/bookstores/nararities.html) http://i.biblio.com/images/flags/us.gif (US)
Seller Inventory #: 006109
Format: Trade Paperback
Book condition: Very Good with no dust jacket
Binding: Paperback
Publisher: Paul Mann Publishing
Place: Nevada
Date published: 1976

http://www.biblio.com/books/20867765.html

Heavy-Mental
01-15-2008, 10:26 PM
bunch of cowboys talking about pyra-mids.

MsRzaRecTaH
01-16-2008, 03:59 PM
LOL@ Sunnys last post.
Great thread though.

WARPATH
01-16-2008, 04:19 PM
alot of this is bullshit. and this is coming from someone who lives ancient egyptian culture on a daily basis.

1. ain't no fuckin ETs do a god damn thing. why is it that africans can't get credit for one of the greatest accomplishments in history? i don't hear mfs sayin alien tech got the white man to the moon. its insulting. we can believe that a white man can figure all these equations and formulas to explain the universe but a nigger got to be given this info from space. shame on the black folks in here for buying into that shit.

2. egyptian culture /religion is deeply rooted in metaphor. the egyptian way is to draw meaning from imagery. the heiroglyphs are a testament to that. they believed in "it is what it is" even if, what it is to me, is diff than, what it is to you. because the divine speaks to each of us individually.
there are no vowels in their written lang. khemet(egypt) is written (KMT) everything else is implied.

3. the aliens you speak of are representations of energies. the egyptians anthropomorphized the majority of their science, because they understood the relationship between the right and left hemispheres of the brain. an that it is easy to understand complex concepts by reducing them to simple images.
just like that vid Hugga posted about the guy with the super brain. he visualized numbers as pictures, colors and landscapes. if he were to write a math textbook it might look like a bunch of pics. .....heiros?.....

4. if you want some cool shit to think about.....one of the egytptian tenants "as is above, so is below" which has many levels of understanding. this is true for many KMT(egypt) tenants. which also pays homage to above/below. that the same truth can be found at every level of existence.
but on the low vibration physical literal side....the pyramids are actually diamond shaped and extend just as far and are just as massive underground.

5. if you really want to understand egypt, start with the metu neter. you must first understand the people and their way of life before you try to tackle their science and tech.

I'm curious,

Who taught you "Egyptian" culture?

MsRzaRecTaH
03-05-2009, 11:57 AM
this was a great read...

Mumm Ra
03-05-2009, 03:26 PM

that's new to me

Heavy-Mental
03-06-2009, 12:10 AM
Ancient man built them, and ancient man from before helped them.

ALLAHNDRZUWUNIGA
03-06-2009, 02:28 AM
cocain and tobacco found in mummies:

http://www.newdawnmagazine.com/Articles/Curse%20of%20the%20Cocaine%20Mummies.html

TheBoarzHeadBoy
03-06-2009, 03:48 PM
OK, lets look at some basics.

All the mediterranean cultures shared the same deities though in varying importance and names as well as the mythos.

Saturn, is Kronos, is El, is Elohim, is Re. The Romans, Greeks, Phoenicians, Hebrews, and Khem all had the same gods. With the Jewish being a sub cult of the Phoenician variant that evolved away from it towards just worshiping El(ohim).

Atlantis odds are, was Thera, as it was an island with its citadel super city built on a volcanic outcrop in the middle of a submerged caldera which made it nigh impregnable as the Cretan race were the greatest mariners of the age. The Egyptians looked up to them and were quite friendly with them as trade partners. Then Thera erupted and the first worlds greatest empire became reduced to ash in a split second. The repercussions of this event would echo around history. Civilization took a serious hit, the tsunami wave destroyed many of the Mediterranean's coastal cities in the area. The survivors of Crete (Caphtor) took to the seas and turned their expert maritime skills to pirating the coasts of Khem and Canaan. They became known as the barbarous Philistines...

I for one find it ironic that the Philistines, the Cretans, were the same as the Atlantians and Minoans who were highly advanced. So its a bit of a shock to find that their names have become synonymous with barbaric foolishness. The Egyptians were quite shocked to find their long time allies raiding, and the Hebrews who fought so valiantly against the Phoenicians (Canaanites) only to find themselves caught in a battle with invaders (Philistines) to their lands. Another race descended from the Cretans are believe it or not, the Trojans. Their exodus was earlier, but they too settled Asia minor in the land of Phrygia. There they built a series of cities, greatest of which was Troy. The Trojans led to the dynasties of the Roman aristocrats, and other Phoenician people settled in Byrsa (Carthage.)

In the bible one of The Thirty shield bearers of Saul (Elhanan [or David in most accounts] fights against the vanguard of the Philistines, the warrior Alyattes (Goliath). Alyattes is described to be nigh identical to well known Mycenaean warriors like Hercules, Ajax, and Achilles. The concept of a six+ foot heavily armed Greek Champion is not unheard of in the epics. After all, we know the Greeks in that era routinely settled battles via a champion's duel.

So like I was saying all the Mediterranean cultures share a lot of culture, the way we try to separate them up into groups is hard because ultimately they're just different kingdoms of the same broader culture. Its just different variations of the same thing.

Civilison
03-11-2009, 04:14 AM
its harder to see the easier

cutn' heads
03-11-2009, 05:59 AM
the great pyramid marks the exact center of the earth. it's true. i saw it on tv the other day...

also saw about this sopt, pumapunku ( http://www.world-mysteries.com/mpl_6.htm ) it's 17,000 years old and it's unknown how the ancients had the science to create it...

ALCATRAZ
03-11-2009, 10:58 AM
lol @ cooldans next post in this thread

"as a white man im just as close to the ancient egyptians as you are.. please include me because im jewish and i want to be part of something cool too"

TSA
03-11-2009, 11:06 AM
you guys dont really know anything about anything. you try to act like your also not religious cause Re3Lijin duz nuttin bhut de-v1d3 but all the "ledge" you "know" is always religious.

i mean that's cool, but if you believe in space aliens and elohims and shit and use it to explain everything you can't say your not a purely religious person, and your yerning for religion would have you in church daily, but your too lazy and obsessed with being different that just going to church is out of the question.

all this jews and elohims and fairly tale lands with mystical ppl talk, idk, its just very 1200s.

Uncle Steezo
03-12-2009, 04:49 PM
ruined it^

so hows about them Hawks? looks like they'll be making a playoff run again this year.

Urban_Journalz
03-12-2009, 05:03 PM

what is Atlantis ? -

a city underwater ?

why do you ask ?

Who says it was a ship? How do you know it wasn't a ( or many ) drilling tools? If you want to know who or what came out, then you should keep searching.

It would take more than 3 pyramids to manage the whole planet. If that were the case, which is isn't, you would've done well to incorporate the other pyramids scattered throughout the world. One hint though, don't count all of them.

Atlantis is what you may call, The Mother of all colonies. It was a nation situated in The Atlantic Ocean. The Eastern equivalent of Lemuria/Mu/Pacifica (of which the remnants can be experienced through visiting Hawaii and Easter Island).

The original name of Atlantis isn't relevant to the conversation. But, if you must know, it's, "Atlantis".

No, not a city underwater. A nation beneath the ocean floor.

80 times larger? And where did you get this from?

Those 9 metallic objects are chambers.

I ask because it's called a, "discussion."

Prophecy* even. Be that as it may, the fact remains that a lot of scientists say that these people didn't have anything to work with except bronze tools. Therefore, how and why would they make carvings that resemble sci-fi and modern air and spacecraft?

Urban_Journalz
03-12-2009, 05:09 PM
it's kinda gay that a thread of people discussing the bermuda triangle as a "portal to another world" is also a threadful of people that find christianity hard to believe

i wouldn't call myself a christian, but you guys are real selective in your logic

the pyramids were built by people.

atlantis doesn't exists, it's a greek legend.

that's like 30,000 years from now aliens find human artifacts and acutally think that Bluffington from the Doug Funnie cartoon is an actual place, and dedicate countless amounts of money and discovery channel specials to finding it. If the pyramids were built by people, who were they and what did they use to build them with? And the knowledge of Atlantis goes back way, way, WAAAAAAAAAAAY further than Plato. You say Atlantis doesn't exist because you've never seen it. How do you explain the fact that the two deepest trenches in the ocean are in the Pacific and the Atlantic oceans? Both areas having famed, "Devil's Triangles" where planes and boats vanish into thin air??

fuck a pyramid and fuck an unrelated triangle. The triangle and the pyramid are as related as the nail and the finger. Try, oh, I don't know, reading perhaps, before you speak.

:i

Urban_Journalz
03-12-2009, 05:27 PM

you want facts ?

This is part of the reason I started this, to see who would take it seriously and who would try this crap. I have to hand it to both of you though, it was a valiant effort.

No matter how desperately you try to figure me out, or even more pathetic, try to use your disbelief as a means of swaying me in any way, all it proves is that most people are at best contentious. The proof is in the reports. I don't have to, 'prove' anything. Truth be told, I know what it is and where it goes. The reason I, "stuck my tongue out", is because I felt like it. I'm not sorry if a few people got butt-hurt over it, because the majority that chose to build on it is the majority that matters. So, contrary to what you may believe, and I use that term loosely, you can't take anything from me. However, I do appreciate the time and effort spent on doing so.

There is no, "If" these machines disappeared, or did you manage to miss the hundreds of books that have been written about the entire squadrons of planes, or countless ships that have vanished in that Triangle? Most of the time in fair to good weather. IN maybe two cases, a few peices of debris were found, but how do you lose an entire squadron of planes in a matter of seconds?

The denial you people put forth in here is funnier than anything you've even thought about saying to or about me.

Urban_Journalz
03-12-2009, 05:36 PM
yes pride and arrogance is a problem here
here and out there in the world
everywhere
the self righteous attitude is something we all suffer at some level

some like to think of themselves as warriors/angels of God/Allah who need to whip its human subordinates into shape by telling them that they themselves have a knowledge from and of "God" that humans need in order to escape from Gods wrath -

then they tell the humans that they (humans) are not ready to understand this knowledge from "god" -

Most of us are too proud to ask questions or say "i don't know"

we are all seeing a world that has been here long before we were all thought about - we are all trying to figure stuff out - we get scared, we want attention, and we fight - the theories/subjects posted here are entertainment - for some its actual fact -

it is possible that the bermuda triangle is a portal to another dimension - it is possible that God exist on a planet far away as a ghost who sits on a throne waiting for the right time to make humans pay for their crimes - its possible that there are 9 rocket ships located under the sphinx that will be used at a time when certain stars line up with the planet -

all of this is possible - why find answers to these things before finding answers to self ?
why not gain an understanding of self and the people around you first -

Pride and arrogance? No. It's called confidence. Know the difference and don't put me in the arena with everyone else, because I just won't fit.

Self is the most important thing. Especially since 9 times out of 10, the people around you will spend their lives talking about it, rather than being about it. As is the case with most.

Sue me, but I'm not one of the people that would
rather sit up and debate back and forth about what proofs there are, when I have and still do study the proofs (scientific, historic and otherwise), of these anomolies. That's for people like you to do. In case you forgot, in order to find out the truth about yourself and creation, you have to go out and actually get your hands dirty.
In this case, that would mean, you have to study the things that people either A: Don't believe, or B: Have some belief about, but are too spineless to go all the way and say that it's true.

So, if you don't believe it, all the better for me, because I don't work well around morons. Even if they do know how to enunciate when they speak.

Cheers!:=)

Urban_Journalz
03-12-2009, 05:53 PM
Seriously these people throw around this alien/portal bullshit and call it "knowledge" because it's a "simple" explanation. That's called a gap theory and it's a logical fallacy.

If you want to say that aliens built pyramids you have to answer a few of the following:

1.) Prove that aliens have ever landed on earth. And no, ancient structures in themselves are not evidence. Do they have labels on them that say "hey, aliens built me"? No.

2.) Why these aliens, after traveling lightyears to our planet, felt it was the most enlightened thing to make humans built big stone monuments for dead kings.

3.) How the aliens, having probably arrived from a planet with a wildly different gravitational pull and having evolved differently, would have any better knowledge of manipulating big fucking earth stones than the supposed "primitive" earth people.

If you apply Occam's Razor, it makes a whole lot more sense that Egyptians built them.

The Empire State Building doesn't have a stamp on it that says human beings built it either. But I guarantee you, just like we can guess the times that these things were built, and who was walking around at the time and what they knew, I don't think it would take a rocket-scientist to figure that one out. There's proof all around the world that aliens have been and are still here. The problem is you, like most others, choose not to look for it. If you were to have proof, it would fuck up your entire rotation, deny it as you may.

The Pyramids weren't originally meant to be tombs genius. Why do you think that no bodies were ever found in any of the pyramids at The Giza Plateau? Oh. Wait. That's right. You didn't know! You just chose to speak!

This 3rd question seems like a really bad attempt to just have a reason to run your mouth. But o.k.
Knowledge is knowledge wherever you go. You yourself used the word, "Primitive" when you asked the question, implying that somewhere in your seldom-used-for-a-good-cause-mind, YOU know that these beings had knowledge that was highly advanced when compared to the natives of the planet at that time. So how does that question make ANY sense?

F.Y.I. I never said aliens built them, but I do say that they definitely had a hand in teaching mankind. That, of course, was during a time when mankind could actually stomach the interaction with such beings, and they weren't scared shitless, or just flat-out dummied down like they are now.

Urban_Journalz
03-12-2009, 06:20 PM

It's not where you're from. It's where you're at. And clearly, you're still on a serious crusade to put Black people at the forefront. Feel how you want, but don't step to history if you haven't studied it in depth. Namely, the shit that they DON'T teach you in schools. The fact of the matter is, every ancient culture has legends of 'gods' coming from 'the stars' and giving them abundant knowledge. This isn't just a, 'coincidence'. In fact, there's no such thing. Chance, luck, all of these terms imply the belief that something just, 'happened', with no purpose or fore-knowledge to it's execution. Aliens didn't build the pyramids, but the knowledge that was bestowed upon the Children of Khem was given to them by extra-terrestrials.

Since you, "live ancient Egyptian culture on a daily basis", then what period are you living? Have you seen the hieroglyphs that depict aliens and spacecraft? You say that aliens didn't do anything, but you offer no evidence to prove otherwise. You say it out of hatred really and it shows. As for the white men coming up with all of these measurements and equations, all of the most noteable Greeks studied in Egypt. Plato learned about Atlantis from an Egyptian while he was studying there. So what you said makes no sense at all.

Jehovah is written YHVH in Hebrew too. That doesn't mean that everything you may read in Jewish Scripture or the Kabbalistic writings is to be taken how you THINK it's supposed to be taken. There is a correct and an incorrect in everything. Occasionally you'll get a gray area, but in cases like this, not very often, if at all. Also, the reason that a lot of the mysteries are related in metaphor, is to keep most people confused and scratching their heads as to the true meanings. For obvious reasons. Most people, if they aren't power-mad, are so scared of anything that they don't understand, that they would automatically break out the Holy Water.

That theory about the aliens being energies doesn't match up either. It's far-fetched, desperate and lacks any real evidence. The bottom line is, hieroglyphics are very specific. A being is presented as a being and an element is presented as an element. Animals are animals, etc. The Mayan Indians are probably the only ones who have stuck what their ancestors left them, because you never hear shit like this coming up in regards to their society's past/present and future. Especially something as idiotic as racism.

"As above, so below.", is actually related to Hermetic wisdom, not Egyptian. In truth, you touched on Atlantean knowledge with that one. Be that as it may, where did you get this, "the pyramids are actually diamond-shaped". from?

Actually, if you want to understand Egypt, you have to start with Atlantis.