PDA

View Full Version : LOL@Fat Joe's New Song

CharlesJones
12-18-2007, 04:55 PM
I saw his corny new video yesterday on MTV and it's a love song for the ladies. Puff Daddy and LL Cool J are in the video. Fat Joe has sunk to a new low.

PoisonousDarT36
12-18-2007, 05:23 PM
haha i saw this and was dying at the lyrics. one of the wackest songs ive ever heard

Rame
12-18-2007, 05:24 PM
What's it called?

TUCO
12-18-2007, 05:27 PM
its called "why is anybody surprised??"

CharlesJones
12-18-2007, 05:28 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I don't know why he's doing love songs now. Fat Joe knows if his fat ass wasn't a rapper, he wouldn't get any love from attractive high maintenance bitches LOL.

main_man
12-18-2007, 06:19 PM
fat joe was a respected mc in the hip hop game at one time. i aint heard the song ya'll are talkin about, but hes been wack for a while now. he needs to go back to that jealous one's envy/ don cartagena shit.

Maxxx Millisecondz
12-19-2007, 06:40 AM
i knew he was fallin off when he did that song with Nelly........

begongo
12-19-2007, 06:53 AM
fat joe was one of my favorite emcees, his album "Represent" is still in my top

anyway here's the new video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8_ceqPs7pA

TUCO
12-19-2007, 10:38 AM
fat joe is nothing without his personal lyric author (Big Pun)

MastaCee
12-19-2007, 01:01 PM
What happend man! Joe used to be one of the realest and illest cats.. back in the early-mid 90's.. his D.I.T.C. days, the debut of Terror Squad... he was ill at all those times..

this is a sad day... but than again, it dosent suprise me, dude been like this for a lil while.

PoisonousDarT36
12-19-2007, 02:52 PM
fat joe is nothing without his personal lyric author (Big Pun)

yes, cuban link too

Dirty Knowledge
12-19-2007, 02:53 PM
LOL @ CJ watching MTV.

CharlesJones
12-19-2007, 04:51 PM
I usually don't watch MTV but the video was on MTV Jams so i saw a little bit of it and then i changed the channel because the song is gay LOL. It's really a shame how money changes hardcore rappers into pop soft rappers. I never thought Fat Joe would go the mainstream/radio route but like i said, money changes rappers. Then again maybe his record company forced him into doing this wack song to sell records because record companies do force artists into doing wack songs to sell records. Artists need to take control of their careers and stop letting these record companies change their style of music. If Fat Joe feels like he's being forced by his label to do wack songs, then he needs to go to a independent label that will let him do the hard songs he did back in the day. I remember reading a interview with him in The Source i think it was and he said that his fans want him to never change his style of rap. He said his fans want him to still do music like he did back in 1993. I said what's wrong with that?

Dirty Knowledge
12-19-2007, 04:59 PM
It's really a shame how money changes hardcore rappers into pop soft rappers. I never thought Fat Joe would go the mainstream/radio route but like i said, money changes rappers

Yeah I agree.. money changes everyone.. and Fat Joe used to have real shit to speak on now it's all about that Joey Crack M.I.A. lifestyle.. he forgot where he came from I think.. but I ain't seen the video when I do maybe I'll have a good laugh like you did.

SickSide
12-19-2007, 05:03 PM
its called "why is anybody surprised??"

such an appropriate title

CharlesJones
12-19-2007, 05:08 PM
Yeah i believe Fat Joe forgot where he came from too. That's why i respect underground lyrical rappers more than mainstream rappers because underground rappers don't forget where they come from and lyrics and the culture of hip hop are more important to them than chasing album sales and money.

crds
12-19-2007, 05:09 PM
Fuck Fat Joe, he had the nerve to diss Masta Ace for going commercial back in the days and this is the bullshit we get?

money changed him.

CharlesJones
12-19-2007, 05:19 PM
When did Masta Ace go mainstream? He's always been underground. Fat Joe is a clown. I was watching him on MTV one day with DJ Kay Slay and Erick Sermon and they were discussing rap battles. So when Kay Slay mentioned the LL Cool J and Canibus battle, Kay Slay asked Fat Joe who does he think won that battle and this fat fuck says LL hahahahahahaha. His explanation for saying LL was that LL has had longevity in the rap game and LL has slayed a lot of his opponents who dissed him. I said i don't give a damn about LL's longevity. Canibus shitted on him. LOL@Canibus dissing LL saying 99% of your fans wear high heels hahahahahahahaha. He made LL look bad with that line.

maestro wooz
12-20-2007, 12:12 AM
somewhere, lord finesse is not happy

Cesar
12-20-2007, 11:15 PM
This is actually one of the first songs I really like from Fat Joe in a while, the song is nice and smooth...

TUCO
12-20-2007, 11:20 PM
Yeah i believe Fat Joe forgot where he came from too. That's why i respect underground lyrical rappers more than mainstream rappers because underground rappers don't forget where they come from and lyrics and the culture of hip hop are more important to them than chasing album sales and money.

......till the album sales and money come along :list:
they'll sell out faster than the McRib in a Baltimore mcd's

11th Chamber
12-20-2007, 11:32 PM
I dont even wanna hear this shit