PDA

View Full Version : Raaddrr Van Appreciation Thread

SHAoLiN LoRD
12-19-2007, 02:25 PM
I have noticed in the past that some people have ragged on this guy and say he is not Wu fam.

If you do not feel Raaddrr, please do not post in this thread and just ignore it all together. (I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT, OUTTA RESPECT)

However he is truely Wu and he is one of the hardest working Kats out.

Raaddrr Van was known in the past as Lord Manafess. His is often workin shows with his DJ, Nino Carter.

He is from East New York.
He is well known for holdin down the streets in Time Square freestyling all kats. I have personally witnessed his battles and freestyles and I have to admit he has talent.

He is not the glamor type kat flashin diamonds and rapping about cars....He is real, no put ons. You have to respect that.

He got into hip hop back in the day listening to Just Ice and all classic battle raps.

He met ODB in 1993 in East New York. ODB really felt his flow and he hooked him up to the RZA. He has laid tracks with Killah Priest and O.C. on the Black God album. Rza currently has the album but has yet to release it.

He released "the booth, the mic, the lyrics", which contains two tracks produced by the RZA.

If you haven't heard this LP yet, I really recommend picking it up. It really capture the old school wu flavor. I am not playing around, the album is really tight. Check the track Black Naussius, it is raw. I will try and upload a track in this thread so you can hear his flow.

I really think people are quick to judge without listening to his album.

I really hope he puts out some fire soon.

PEACE TO THE GOD RAADDRR VAN.

(AGAIN, I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU CAN REFRAIN FROM NEGATIVE POSTS IN THIS THREAD. IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING NEGATIVE TO SAY, CAN YOU PLEASE CREATE A NEW THREAD FOR IT, THANKS)

The Abbott
12-19-2007, 03:46 PM
i agree totaly ! Raaddrr Van is a member of the Wu-Family .

So you've heard the Kannadi Spadez (Promo)?

Jammin
12-19-2007, 03:53 PM
i agree totaly ! Raaddrr Van is a member of the Wu-Family .

dumbass i don't give a flying f*ck about what you'll say, but do the knowledge for god's sake

The Abbott
12-19-2007, 03:55 PM
dumbass i don't give a flying f*ck about what you'll say, but do the knowledge for god's sake

lol

SHAoLiN LoRD
12-19-2007, 04:02 PM
For real,

Any of yall listen to The Booth, The mIC, The Lyrics???

I am serious, I think it is fire. The quality is not great, but the beats are hot and he really does spit fire. I am very impressed with the album.

Jammin
12-19-2007, 04:03 PM
For real,

Any of yall listen to The Booth, The mIC, The Lyrics???

yeah and rza did not produce 2 tracks on it

SHAoLiN LoRD
12-19-2007, 04:10 PM
Yo I did not know about this. Where can I download Kannadi Spadez promo?

Peace

SHAoLiN LoRD
12-19-2007, 04:15 PM
The production credits said RZA, Who is it?

Thats crazy, he put RZA on there but it aint him? This kat is crazy, which is why i like his style

Jammin
12-19-2007, 04:19 PM
The production credits said RZA, Who is it?

i don't know but if raaddaar said it's rza then it's probably raaddar who produced the track

Novel T
12-19-2007, 04:54 PM
My grandma is Wu-Fam as well. Please respect her and don't turn this into a thread dissin her. She met Ol Dirty once and RZA currently has her album, but he's waiting to release it.

SHAoLiN LoRD
12-19-2007, 05:11 PM
My grandma is Wu-Fam as well. Please respect her and don't turn this into a thread dissin her. She met Ol Dirty once and RZA currently has her album, but he's waiting to release it.

I knew there had to be one. Whats the problem man?

If you do not agree with thread can you please not include negative posts? At least out of respect?

Novel T
12-19-2007, 05:40 PM
I knew there had to be one. Whats the problem man?

If you do not agree with thread can you please not include negative posts? At least out of respect?

No, and fuck you very much for asking. You wanna put some no name lame on this forum, do it in the hiphop section. This is the Wu-Tang section, for Wu-Fam only. Your dude is not on any Wu albums, was never shouted out, etc, etc.

Fuck, doesn't this fuckin forum have moderators? Delete this shit! Or at the very least move it the fuck out the Wu forum. Damn!

The Abbott
12-19-2007, 05:56 PM
Your dude is not on any Wu albums, was never shouted out, etc, etc.

oh man , you know the Future Chamber Project of Popa Wu?

The Abbott
12-19-2007, 05:59 PM
Yo I did not know about this. Where can I download Kannadi Spadez promo?

Peace

Ok , i send you dat god , Pm

Peace

claaa7
12-19-2007, 06:40 PM
upload something from the man..

SHAoLiN LoRD
12-19-2007, 10:34 PM
Yo Junior member, Mr. Novel T and your 53 posts,

Whats the matter why are you all upset over a meaningless thread which has absolutely no affect on your life?

It is clearly obvious that your are hating for absolutely no reason. Why would you feel the need to attack something so irrelavant to your longevity on this board.

Raaddrr Van, my junior member PAL, is in fact affiliated with the wu. Sorry to prove you incorrect. He has laid tracks for the POPA Wu 10th chamber PT2, laid tracks with Killah Priest and O.C.

So unfortunately, for your sake, your information and the basis for your unneccessary interjection are 100% false. I can tell you, that if I was a third party observer, I would clearly and transparently see that you are not a credible, and genuine character.

Sorry abot that, but as you can see, I did not instigate you in these circumstances.

I am sorry to Claaa7 and Abbot and Jammin for wasting your time with this specific post. But, as you can see, I had to take care of a small little business matter.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could up some of the promo. I am real interested in listening to it. And thanks for contributing to this post.

---------------------

Novel T - Sorry Son.

EAGLE EYE
12-19-2007, 11:28 PM
Is the government still after him?

SHAoLiN LoRD
12-19-2007, 11:38 PM
oh yea, he is on the lam? oh my man, this kat is thle man? he getz better than ever.

john john blazini

The Abbott
12-20-2007, 05:27 AM
I would greatly appreciate it if you could up some of the promo. I am real interested in listening to it. And thanks for contributing to this post.

Ok , i'll up you dat soon

SHAoLiN LoRD
12-20-2007, 08:24 AM
Ok , i'll up you dat soon

Thanks man. No Worries. Do it whenever you have a chance.

Jammin
12-20-2007, 10:44 AM
I

Raaddrr Van, my junior member PAL, is in fact affiliated with the wu. Sorry to prove you incorrect. He has laid tracks for the POPA Wu 10th chamber PT2, laid tracks with Killah Priest and O.C.

i did a track with havoc from mobb deep so iam a mobb deep affiliate?

L~>1<~NKS
12-20-2007, 11:20 AM
nuXYBnqbMVs

werd.

Jammin
12-20-2007, 11:39 AM
^^ he's trying too hard seriously, how can yall believe he's wu, even the real wu fam arent promoting themselv like that

Jammin
12-20-2007, 11:42 AM
http://www.futurechamber.com/01_raaddrr.jpg

seriously after reading that, raaddar you're paying too much attention to us, i never heard a wu member coming on a forum to speak to the fans, also you're doing it very bad

you're a looser

Bucellito 136
12-20-2007, 11:43 AM
i heard a few times of him and i've got some track but i've never been able to find an album
this guy sounds good and of course he's from the wu fam

Jammin
12-20-2007, 11:46 AM
you're 17 and you're from marseille shut the hell up u don't know shit

SHAoLiN LoRD
12-20-2007, 01:20 PM
Jammin,

I hear you loud and clear. I actually agree with you.

However, I find this guy (Raaddrr) so comical. The guy tries way too hard to rep wu.

What is the big deal of having him as a killa bee. I really have to say, the tracks I heard on the mic the booth the lyrics are actually not half bad. Some of them are certainly better than some of the other stuff different killa beez put out.

I also think his voice is hysterical. Its like I picture a big fat old guy when he rhymes.

The guy would probably do anything for anyone associated with Wu. Why would it be a bad thing to have a guy like this in your lineup?

His posts on these boards are priceless. Did you see the one where he is callin out kats for being internet computer geeks.

This kat is funny man. To me, he is hip hop. He obviously tries very hard to "keep it real"

Novel T
12-20-2007, 01:43 PM
Jammin,

I hear you loud and clear. I actually agree with you.

However, I find this guy (Raaddrr) so comical. The guy tries way too hard to rep wu.

What is the big deal of having him as a killa bee. I really have to say, the tracks I heard on the mic the booth the lyrics are actually not half bad. Some of them are certainly better than some of the other stuff different killa beez put out.

I also think his voice is hysterical. Its like I picture a big fat old guy when he rhymes.

The guy would probably do anything for anyone associated with Wu. Why would it be a bad thing to have a guy like this in your lineup?

His posts on these boards are priceless. Did you see the one where he is callin out kats for being internet computer geeks.

This kat is funny man. To me, he is hip hop. He obviously tries very hard to "keep it real"

Keep it real, is this his mom posting this shit?! ^^

What the fuck, we already got a fan-boy that became a "Wu-Fam" artist (Cilvaringz). We don't need a fuckin nother!!!

The Abbott
12-20-2007, 02:17 PM
i heard a few times of him and i've got some track but i've never been able to find an album
this guy sounds good and of course he's from the wu fam

yoyo! t francais? moi ossi , si tu veut je peut te up les albums de Raddrr Van , Peace!

(je suis d'Avignon lol! )

SHAoLiN LoRD
12-20-2007, 02:24 PM
Keep it real, is this his mom posting this shit?! ^^

What the fuck, we already got a fan-boy that became a "Wu-Fam" artist (Cilvaringz). We don't need a fuckin nother!!!

please son....you got herbed already.

The Abbott
12-20-2007, 05:23 PM
here's the Prelude of Kannadi Spadez album , coming in '08.

http://rapidshare.com/files/77969151/Kannadi_Spadez.rar

Exclusive from my blog : Wu-World Order!!

Peace

The Abbott
12-21-2007, 03:55 PM
Peace to Raddrr Van

raddr vvan
12-22-2007, 07:54 PM
a yo jammin u-a dead man walkin u need 2 prey that u never meet me.2 novel t keep runnin yo fuckin pie hole .u gone end up shot n yo fuckin face.u need 2 prey as well.muthfucka----------------------------------------------------quots from jammin--seriously after reading that, raaddar you're paying too much attention to us, i never heard a wu member coming on a forum to speak to the fans, also you're doing it very bad

you're a looser. yeah i love jammin cee the diffrents between wu-tang clan and raaddrr-van which iz my self. chek it out fuckboy listen. wu-tang clan let yah come on the forums and disrespect them and don't adress it.i read how yah talk and talk and talk and talk shit about wu-tang.im not gone stand here as a man and read about how yah disrespect me.no fuckin way n hell. im gona make an account on wu-clan corp.like now and not be scared or ashamed.2 tell u jammin that when i evah n lyfe catch up 2 you imah off ya on switch.meanin that imah kill you kill u mama ya daddy imah reel n sane muthfucka.u dont belive that im a wu fam nigga then fine.1 thing u will belive iz u betta not let me find who u really are.ok pussy.and that goes 4 eany body that dont like me u have a problem about me sayim that im down with wu-tang clan.then thers 1 ting u can find out what state im livein in and cafrount me.but all yah on the internet love 2 hate the east new y0rk raaddrr-van nigga.word 2 my dead niggaz.if i evah and all yah herd me type this shit and say shit.i will fuck yo life up if i find u.and bet that on my ceeds. so 2 the people thats feelin me on wu-clan corp. i love yah peace. but 2 does jammin type muthfuckas i gat dat black gat commin at u. my name iz raaddrr-van im from kannadi-spadez a yo jammin im still wu-tang clan i keep gettin paid.na suck on dat one fuck boy

vahacris
12-22-2007, 08:39 PM
a yo jammin u-a dead man walkin u need 2 prey that u never meet me.2 novel t keep runnin yo fuckin pie hole .u gone end up shot n yo fuckin face.u need 2 prey as well.muthfucka----------------------------------------------------quots from jammin--seriously after reading that, raaddar you're paying too much attention to us, i never heard a wu member coming on a forum to speak to the fans, also you're doing it very bad

you're a looser. yeah i love jammin cee the diffrents between wu-tang clan and raaddrr-van which iz my self. chek it out fuckboy listen. wu-tang clan let yah come on the forums and disrespect them and don't adress it.i read how yah talk and talk and talk and talk shit about wu-tang.im not gone stand here as a man and read about how yah disrespect me.no fuckin way n hell. im gona make an account on wu-clan corp.like now and not be scared or ashamed.2 tell u jammin that when i evah n lyfe catch up 2 you imah off ya on switch.meanin that imah kill you kill u mama ya daddy imah reel n sane muthfucka.u dont belive that im a wu fam nigga then fine.1 thing u will belive iz u betta not let me find who u really are.ok pussy.and that goes 4 eany body that dont like me u have a problem about me sayim that im down with wu-tang clan.then thers 1 ting u can find out what state im livein in and cafrount me.but all yah on the internet love 2 hate the east new y0rk raaddrr-van nigga.word 2 my dead niggaz.if i evah and all yah herd me type this shit and say shit.i will fuck yo life up if i find u.and bet that on my ceeds. so 2 the people thats feelin me on wu-clan corp. i love yah peace. but 2 does jammin type muthfuckas i gat dat black gat commin at u. my name iz raaddrr-van im from kannadi-spadez a yo jammin im still wu-tang clan i keep gettin paid.na suck on dat one fuck boy

dont get so emtional like 14 years old kid b

raddr vvan
12-22-2007, 08:48 PM
i dont deal with emt1os im actual facts muthfucka

THE W
12-22-2007, 09:01 PM
you got 24 hours to prove that you're wu-fam or this thread dies.

Vikthor
12-22-2007, 09:09 PM
who the fuck is Raaddrr Van??

Vikthor
12-22-2007, 09:11 PM
lets see some tracks 4 real i aint joking :(

TUCO
12-23-2007, 12:48 AM
i met R-Van in south beach like in early 2006
he was sporting a pretty dope yellow Wu Shirt (customized) and wu tattoos...very nice dude
does it make him wu-fam??? idk
but he gave me a cd and it was pretty dope (thanks dude)
yall talk bout emotional and watever.......even if he aint wufam, why yall get ya panties in a bunch???
relax damn!

Paranoid
12-23-2007, 01:10 AM
Raaddrr Van is mad.

Jammin
12-23-2007, 03:00 AM

i tried to read what you said but YOUR ENGLISH IS HORRIBLE !!!

Jammin
12-23-2007, 03:06 AM
oh oh oh he's threatening me
u jammin that when i evah n lyfe catch up 2 you imah off ya on switch.meanin that imah kill you kill u mama ya daddy imah reel n sane muthfucka.u dont belive that im a wu fam nigga then fine.1 thing u will belive iz u betta not let me find who u really are.ok pussy.and that goes 4 eany body that dont like me u have a problem about me sayim that im down with wu-tang clan.then thers 1 ting u can find out what state im livein in and cafrount me.but all yah on the internet love 2 hate the east new y0rk raaddrr-van nigga.word 2 my dead niggaz.if i evah and all yah herd me type this shit and say shit.i will fuck yo life up if i find u.and bet that on my ceeds. so 2 the people thats feelin me on wu-clan corp. i love yah peace. but 2 does jammin type muthfuckas i gat dat black gat commin at u.

here's how raaddaar van is gonna kill me for christmas

http://www.uscg.mil/hq/g-cp/history/gifs/DS_Santa_Claus.jpg

Jammin
12-23-2007, 07:00 AM
you're just fake

"iam method man brother aka the radaruckus" listen he's saying that in the song

http://www.zshare.net/audio/58505341526cd5/

fake ass nigga

The Abbott
12-23-2007, 10:17 AM

Yo , Raddrr Van is on the Future Chamber Project with Popa Wu!! (Popa Wu is WU!) , so he's on the Wu-Family , trust me , I'm a huge fan of Wu-Tang , I only listen Wu-Tang , and Raddrr Van is Wu , that's the truth

Jammin
12-23-2007, 10:34 AM
Yo , Raddrr Van is on the Future Chamber Project with Popa Wu!! (Popa Wu is WU!) , so he's on the Wu-Family , trust me , I'm a huge fan of Wu-Tang , I only listen Wu-Tang , and Raddrr Van is Wu , that's the truth

if he is then iam

i never seen a raaddar van name on a wu-tang shout out, just on hell razah's album, right next to the myspace shout out

raaddaar van is an internet dude

Jet Set
12-23-2007, 10:39 AM
Remember it's down the street not across the road.

The Abbott
12-23-2007, 10:58 AM
if he is then iam

i never seen a raaddar van name on a wu-tang shout out, just on hell razah's album, right next to the myspace shout out

raaddaar van is an internet dude

I agree with you , but that's the same thing for wu-members like 71 Raw , The Holocaust , The Professional , 140 Productions , Falling Down , ...,(but they're Wu-Family members) i'm not sayin it's a General or a famous killa bee , he's just on the Wu-Family

The Abbott
12-23-2007, 11:23 AM

Her's the first proof :

Raaddrr Van
Other Names: Lodd Manafess, Lidot Nyfe, Radar Van, The Dark Knight, Tasheen Allah, Raddar Vantana, E.L. Love, Raaddrr Valentino
Groups: Loose Wirez
Albums: Rappin' 4 Change EP [1994]; Loose Wirez: The Loung Gunmen [1998]; The Black God [2003]; The Booth, The Mic, The Lyrics [2005]
Not much is known on the outside about Raaddrr who has been in the game since the days of 36 chambers. Name is an attribute for Ruler, Allah, Allah, Divine, Divine, Ruler, Ruler - Victory, Allah, Now. Lidot stands for Lord Islam Divine Cipher Truth. He has completed a number of underground albums that are yet to be officially released "New Black Jack/The Ripper" 1994, and "Black God" 2003. The black god album is claimed to be in possession of The RZA, although no one has justified this to be true. Around 1998, he took on the name The Dark Knight and hooked up with Sizzah Handz as he's DJ and producer to form the group Loose Wirez.

His status within the Wu family tree has been moved around from a member to distant member to an artist that has done songs with them, reason he is on this page is as of now no one can say he is or he is not a Wu fam member, only time will reveal his status and then he will be moved from this section to the appropriate one. Currently a member of Popa Wu's Future Chambers.

here's the link for that : http://wu-international.com/Killabeez/wukillabeesUnknown.htm

Second Proof :

POPA WU is the Wu-tang clan’s mentor, mediator and father figure. He has right now his newest project , “The Future Chamber” were he acts as Executive Producer presenting a number of fresh new artists; D.L.A.H. , Consciouz FEAR , LU-STRUGGZ , DEADLY STRANGAH , FREE MURDA , LORD SUBLIMINAL , REBEL PALESTINE , RAADDRR-VAN , SUGA BANG , ZOCdaSHOGUN , DUNGEON MASTA , TIMBO KING and DJ NINO CARTA. Rza was informed about this family addition bringing something to the table that POPA WU honored . POPA WU gave the ok and welcomed Future Chamber into the family , “you official the search is over”/Pw. THE FUTURE CHAMBERS have an album out now called “ HELLKEYDOE debut BLOODY BIRDZ” AND A “BIPOLAR MIXTAPE” HOSTED BY Dj Nino Carta circulating the streets of NY and OHIO(black Germany), Japan and other regions. It will soon be in the stores on the shelves. In 2000 POPA WU released “Visions of the 10th Chamber:” where he compiled a number of Wu-Tang artists and Wu-affiliates. POPA WU said “ FUTURE CHAMBERS has its own sound “ and backs it 100%. BIPOLAR is a great mix tape also. Everything like the lyrics and the whole package is all on point. Be on the look out.

Wutang has expanded in many forms of killa bees which has continued in the formations of groups form. The clan started out with the original nine members of U-God RZA, Raekwon, Ol’ Dirty Bastard, Method Man, Masta Killa, Inspectah Deck, GZA/Genius and Ghostface plus Cappadonna (front runner /killa beez). Developing and building from the Clan were the Killa Beez which are in big numbers of members. From the clan members and the killa Beez there are many formations of groups that continue to carry the Wu dynasty forever. From this there are a lot of influences to music in general with hip hop, future artists etc.

Here's The link dude : http://headmasterz.wordpress.com/2007/07/16/the-future-chamber-of-the-wu-tang-movement/

I have others proof if you want

TUCO
12-23-2007, 12:14 PM
jus let tha man make his music and get his word out
jesus christ

Jammin
12-23-2007, 12:23 PM
I agree with you , but that's the same thing for wu-members like 71 Raw , The Holocaust , The Professional , 140 Productions , Falling Down , ...,(but they're Wu-Family members) i'm not sayin it's a General or a famous killa bee , he's just on the Wu-Family

they aint wu, holocaust was wu, he's a former wu killa bee

the others aint wu-tang trust me

THE W
12-23-2007, 01:16 PM
Her's the first proof :

Raaddrr Van
Other Names: Lodd Manafess, Lidot Nyfe, Radar Van, The Dark Knight, Tasheen Allah, Raddar Vantana, E.L. Love, Raaddrr Valentino
Groups: Loose Wirez
Albums: Rappin' 4 Change EP [1994]; Loose Wirez: The Loung Gunmen [1998]; The Black God [2003]; The Booth, The Mic, The Lyrics [2005]
Not much is known on the outside about Raaddrr who has been in the game since the days of 36 chambers. Name is an attribute for Ruler, Allah, Allah, Divine, Divine, Ruler, Ruler - Victory, Allah, Now. Lidot stands for Lord Islam Divine Cipher Truth. He has completed a number of underground albums that are yet to be officially released "New Black Jack/The Ripper" 1994, and "Black God" 2003. The black god album is claimed to be in possession of The RZA, although no one has justified this to be true. Around 1998, he took on the name The Dark Knight and hooked up with Sizzah Handz as he's DJ and producer to form the group Loose Wirez.

His status within the Wu family tree has been moved around from a member to distant member to an artist that has done songs with them, reason he is on this page is as of now no one can say he is or he is not a Wu fam member, only time will reveal his status and then he will be moved from this section to the appropriate one. Currently a member of Popa Wu's Future Chambers.

here's the link for that : http://wu-international.com/Killabeez/wukillabeesUnknown.htm

Second Proof :

POPA WU is the Wu-tang clan’s mentor, mediator and father figure. He has right now his newest project , “The Future Chamber” were he acts as Executive Producer presenting a number of fresh new artists; D.L.A.H. , Consciouz FEAR , LU-STRUGGZ , DEADLY STRANGAH , FREE MURDA , LORD SUBLIMINAL , REBEL PALESTINE , RAADDRR-VAN , SUGA BANG , ZOCdaSHOGUN , DUNGEON MASTA , TIMBO KING and DJ NINO CARTA. Rza was informed about this family addition bringing something to the table that POPA WU honored . POPA WU gave the ok and welcomed Future Chamber into the family , “you official the search is over”/Pw. THE FUTURE CHAMBERS have an album out now called “ HELLKEYDOE debut BLOODY BIRDZ” AND A “BIPOLAR MIXTAPE” HOSTED BY Dj Nino Carta circulating the streets of NY and OHIO(black Germany), Japan and other regions. It will soon be in the stores on the shelves. In 2000 POPA WU released “Visions of the 10th Chamber:” where he compiled a number of Wu-Tang artists and Wu-affiliates. POPA WU said “ FUTURE CHAMBERS has its own sound “ and backs it 100%. BIPOLAR is a great mix tape also. Everything like the lyrics and the whole package is all on point. Be on the look out.

Wutang has expanded in many forms of killa bees which has continued in the formations of groups form. The clan started out with the original nine members of U-God RZA, Raekwon, Ol’ Dirty Bastard, Method Man, Masta Killa, Inspectah Deck, GZA/Genius and Ghostface plus Cappadonna (front runner /killa beez). Developing and building from the Clan were the Killa Beez which are in big numbers of members. From the clan members and the killa Beez there are many formations of groups that continue to carry the Wu dynasty forever. From this there are a lot of influences to music in general with hip hop, future artists etc.

Here's The link dude : http://headmasterz.wordpress.com/2007/07/16/the-future-chamber-of-the-wu-tang-movement/

I have others proof if you want
the only person who has the ability to declare anyone official wu-fam is RZA. papa wu does not have this power. if RZA didnt say he's wu, he aint wu.

afu-ra and kool g rap were on the ghostdog soundtrack that Rza produced fully. AFU-RA and KOOL G RAP are NOT WU FAM!! big daddy kane, talib qwali, and q-tip were on afro samurai. THEY ARENT WU FAM EITHER. nas, busta rhymes, redman, and snoop dogg were on a frikin clan album....

there were a lot of cats on that 10th chamber album who are not wu-fam. they were just talent that papa wu put on from staten island and abroad.

there are a lot of dudes who have been making music since 36 chambers. THIS DOESNT MAKE THEM WU FAM!!

im gonna fair though. im not gonna delete your thread but i am gonna move this to the hiphop section and thats where these raddr van threads are gonna go for now on.

Jammin
12-23-2007, 01:24 PM
see raaddar you're hip hop, not wu according to wutangcorp.com

Durag
12-24-2007, 04:39 AM

Apart from Holocaust their NOT FUCKIN WU FAM!!!. Their chambermusik wack faggots who think their Wu. As for Raddrr Van....... this guy is hilarious!. That thread dat Jammin made bout him a while back in the wu-Tang chamber was brilliant. He reminds me of a 10 year old child wantin to be batman

SHAoLiN LoRD
12-27-2007, 12:44 AM
Yo Raaddrr,

dont even waste ya time with these clown ass white boy computer geeks who never spent even 5 minutes in the hood.

You think these klowns would come to east New York? Son, they just runnin their moufs on da internet cuz they can't get caught.

Bof you and I kno dat dese kats would neva say dis to yo face.

Son, these are playa hatin hoesbags.

so N E Way.........When you droppin some new shit. Katz is waitin on you son. Bless us with the realness.

Yo Peace to RaaDDrr VaN....One of the last real street soldiers reppin.......

SHAoLiN LoRD
12-27-2007, 12:58 AM
BTW......I think it is ridiculous that one of the Mods moved this thread to the hip hop shop. Thats disrespectful to the kid.

just curious who moved it? i aint gonna start a stupid argument about it...I just want to know.

Its funny how some of Cilvaringz associates (non wu)have threads dedicated in the Wu chamber, yet you move this one.......

HarlemDiplomat
12-27-2007, 06:57 AM
lol

dj chris
12-27-2007, 11:44 AM
It doesn't matter what is said . Raaddrr Van is a wu-fam member. Why is he in that picture with Wutang during the MTV awards back in 2005? He is also on the cover of the "Killa Army" first album. If Raaddrr Van was not a wu-fam member don't you think he would of been spapped up at the wutang shows? Would he of got pictures with the wutang members? Raaddrr was at The Rock The Bell shows this year. People should post questions to ask the wutang members if he is a wu-fam member. Somebody will respond. when I say " ask a wutang member", I mean out of the 9 members not the dj or other affiliates.

12weLvE
12-27-2007, 12:12 PM
Shaoling Lord = Raaddrr Van ahahahaha

Nah, but check it: I met Raadrr in the BX. I was home for school break and I got me a little job at a sneaker store...all of a sudden this dude wearing a wu bandana around his neck come through...funny that the 36 chambers cd was playing at the moment...and he gave me props for being a wu fan and the cat was real cool. He sold me a cd with tracks that he guaranteed i ve never heard before. I was like aight. I went home and shit and almost none of these fucking tracks were on there. Just a bunch of his shit.

Yo Raadrr dont fucking false advertise fam. There were tracks on there supposly featuring the clan...I aint hear shit. It was the fucking mixtape with the blue cover with the Wu music group logo on it. I was fucking pissed.

For that fuck you!!!

pneumatic
12-27-2007, 12:39 PM
It doesn't matter what is said . Raaddrr Van is a wu-fam member. Why is he in that picture with Wutang during the MTV awards back in 2005? He is also on the cover of the "Killa Army" first album. If Raaddrr Van was not a wu-fam member don't you think he would of been spapped up at the wutang shows? Would he of got pictures with the wutang members? Raaddrr was at The Rock The Bell shows this year. People should post questions to ask the wutang members if he is a wu-fam member. Somebody will respond. when I say " ask a wutang member", I mean out of the 9 members not the dj or other affiliates.

He was NOT on the cover of the first Killarmy album.

L~>1<~NKS
12-27-2007, 01:42 PM
Yo, this is sum real skitzo type shit, b. It's like this dood's refferin to himself in the 4th person. Bake this dood Risperdal cookies.

Straight comedy.

Jammin
12-28-2007, 11:03 AM

u r talking about that? because back in the dayz raaddarr was telling to everybody that it was him on that pichttp://raaddrrvanwu.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/.pond/scan0207ab.jpg.w560h394.jpg

its DJ ALLAH MATHEMATICS IN THE BACK AND NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000003AFE.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Where do you see raaddarr van ? its KILLARMY GAY BOY, everybody recognize killarmy, u didnt learn your lessons right? idiot

i see shogun, 9th prince, killa sin, beretta 9 & dom pachino tell me where do you see your boyfriend NIGGA PLEASE !

he was at rock the bells so what? dj storm was at rock the bells, redman too, many mc's was at a wu tang concert in rock the bells, so what you wanna prove, everybody can take pics with them so what huh? fan pics btw, matter of fact, every pics i seen from raaddar van are fan pics, not pics like you do with your friends and its a fucking fact, get it straight fags you guys are fucking puppets you raaddar van dickriders

Jammin
12-28-2007, 11:10 AM
Yo Raaddrr,

dont even waste ya time with these clown ass white boy computer geeks who never spent even 5 minutes in the hood.

You think these klowns would come to east New York? Son, they just runnin their moufs on da internet cuz they can't get caught.

Bof you and I kno dat dese kats would neva say dis to yo face.

Son, these are playa hatin hoesbags.

so N E Way.........When you droppin some new shit. Katz is waitin on you son. Bless us with the realness.

Yo Peace to RaaDDrr VaN....One of the last real street soldiers reppin.......

man, if i wanna say shit i will say shit about raaddarr van, he's like a lil bitch answering to us, if iam a bitch, then he is because this guy is WAISTING HIS FUCKING TIME when he's answering to us on the internet. Damn what if cormega's acting like raaddarr van when someone tells him he aint feeling him... at least cormega is keeping it real because he fucking knows his english son... raaddarr never learned how to type on a keyboard, his english is fucking horrible, he's embarrassing to this rap world, in fact he's embarrassing for the internet .. i cant believe you guys are on his side, i mean read his posts, hes typing like a 10 years old kid who wanna be hot on the internet

btw cormega DONT EVEN KNOW WHO THE FUCK IS RAADDARR VAN so you guys are defending someone you can't defend, seriously even cormega said he don't even know him because raaddar van lied with that quote on his site, cormega NEVER EVER SAID THESE WORDS

Jammin
12-28-2007, 11:16 AM
Shaoling Lord = Raaddrr Van ahahahaha

Nah, but check it: I met Raadrr in the BX. I was home for school break and I got me a little job at a sneaker store...all of a sudden this dude wearing a wu bandana around his neck come through...funny that the 36 chambers cd was playing at the moment...and he gave me props for being a wu fan and the cat was real cool. He sold me a cd with tracks that he guaranteed i ve never heard before. I was like aight. I went home and shit and almost none of these fucking tracks were on there. Just a bunch of his shit.

Yo Raadrr dont fucking false advertise fam. There were tracks on there supposly featuring the clan...I aint hear shit. It was the fucking mixtape with the blue cover with the Wu music group logo on it. I was fucking pissed.

For that fuck you!!!

see this guy is selling things with the wumusicgroup logo on it? i thought he was working for poppa wu records ..i cant believe, dj chris and whateva your name is, tell your boy that he can be in BIG TROUBLE if the wu executives knows this shit

now who's fake? and i can tell yall a lot of stories like inspectahcheck said about he's living in a fantazy world

WE RE EXPOSING THIS FAKE CAT SO HE CAN LEAVE THE INTERNET GAY BOY

Jammin
12-28-2007, 11:21 AM
DJ CHRIS GET THE F*CK OUTTA HERE EVERYBODY CHECK HIS POSTS

ONLY 5 POSTS AND HES DICKRIDING RAADDAAR LIKE HES HIS BOYFRIEND

Yesterday, 05:44 PM
Replies: 62
Raaddrr Van Appreciation Thread
Views: 826
Posted By dj chris
Raaddrr Van wu-fam

It doesn't matter what is said . Raaddrr Van is a wu-fam member. Why is he in that picture with Wutang during the MTV awards back in 2005? He is also on the cover of the "Killa Army" first album. If...
Forum: Hip-Hop Shop 09-24-2007, 10:33 PM
Replies: 183
Raaddr the liar van AGAIN !!!
Views: 3,134
Posted By dj chris
Raaddrr Van

check that picture on wuwear.com . Raaddrr is in that picture back in 94. Also check that picture from MTV awards of 96. Thats Raaddrr too
Forum: Hip-Hop Shop 09-22-2007, 08:08 PM
Posted By dj chris
raaddrr

If that joint is a bootleg then why is it on the market with the name of the tracks and the producers? The producers had no problem with it. If I was named as the producer and thats not my work I...
Forum: Hip-Hop Shop 09-22-2007, 05:38 PM
Posted By dj chris
raaddrr

you a sorry ass clown. thats why I gave your mother "a child support check before you was born"/50c.
Forum: Hip-Hop Shop 09-22-2007, 05:07 PM
Posted By dj chris
I'm a fan of raaddrr and I noticed hes the only...

I'm a fan of raaddrr and I noticed hes the only person to bring wutang to the streets like he do. The only other person I saw on the streets besides raaddrr was timbo king. In the summer I saw that...
Forum: Wu-Tang Chamber 09-22-2007, 05:01 PM
Replies: 14
Future Chamber? Have you heard about this?
Views: 581
Posted By dj chris
raaddrr van

I'm a fan of raaddrr and I noticed hes the only person to bring wutang to the streets like he do. The only other person I saw on the streets besides raaddrr was timbo king. In the summer I saw that...
Forum: Bring Da Ruckus 07-13-2007, 03:53 AM
Replies: 3
The Future Chamber Of The Wu-tang Movment ?
Views: 211
Posted By dj chris
this is crazy!!! I heard that hellkeydoe album...

this is crazy!!! I heard that hellkeydoe album and its nice
Forum: Bring Da Ruckus 07-13-2007, 01:35 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 211
Posted By dj chris

READ THIS AND GO TO POPA WU BIO SECTION TO CLARIFY THIS. WORD IS BORNE!!!!!!!

POPA WU is the Wu-tang clan's mentor, mediator and father figure. He has right now his newest project , "The...

dj chris
12-28-2007, 12:00 PM
Look on that album cover "FEAR LOVE WAR" and the person on the left is Raaddrr Van

Jammin
12-28-2007, 12:10 PM
Look on that album cover "FEAR LOVE WAR" and the person on the left is Raaddrr Van

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/510QMFB91FL._AA240_.jpg

ok who told you that raaddar van himself? well if shogun is raaddar van then something is wrong in your head, you raaddaar van groupies.. what you gonna tell me next, that he's on the wu-tang forever cover? idiot

pneumatic
12-28-2007, 12:19 PM
No shit. Why the Hell would he be on the cover of an album he isn't even featured on or had anything to do with the project.

Jammin
12-28-2007, 12:26 PM
No shit. Why the Hell would he be on the cover of an album he isn't even featured on or had anything to do with the project.

simply because raaddarr told this dude in real life that he's on that cover, and this dude believed raaddaar like a child believe in santa claus

dj chris
12-28-2007, 12:29 PM
Jammin you a dickrida yourself. I bet the only reason why you are writing in the forum is to better your tyoing skills so you can get that 9-5 job in the office. Tell your mother I said what up and ask your girl when is she due and I know you know by who.

Jammin
12-28-2007, 12:31 PM
Jammin you a dickrida yourself. I bet the only reason why you are writing in the forum is to better your tyoing skills so you can get that 9-5 job in the office. Tell your mother I said what up and tell your girl when is she due and I know you know by who.

man i don't even know who the fuck you are, i only know that you thought that shogun is raaddarr van

get the fuck out of my internet :)9:(

dj chris
12-28-2007, 12:35 PM
Get a job BITCH !!!! YOU THINK BY WRITING IN THE FORUM WUTANG CORP WILL GIVE YOU A JOB? YOU DUMB STUPID ,BACK PEDDLE, LEARNING HOW TO TYPE, ADOBE LEARNER DICKRIDA. i GOT A RADIO SHOW TONIGHT AND I'M GOING TO LET MY LISTENERS KNOW ABOUT "jAMMIN" THE KAT WHO BE HAVE
GAY FAGS JAMMIN UP HIS ASS. THIS IS PROBABLY THE ONLY ATTENTION YOU GET. YOUR GIRL TOLD ME SHE WAS LICKING YOUR ASS SO i MADE THAT BITCH CLOROX HER MOUTH BEFORE SHE POLISHED MY KNOB.

Jammin
12-28-2007, 12:36 PM
Get a job BITCH !!!! YOU THINK BY WRITING IN THE FORUM WUTANG CORP WILL GIVE YOU A JOB? YOU DUMB STUPID ,BACK PEDDLE, LEARNING HOW TO TYPE, ADOBE LEARNER DICKRIDA

raaddr van is in your body or what?! call an exorcist.

Btw i got a job, money and everything you need in your life

Jammin
12-28-2007, 12:45 PM
Get a job BITCH !!!! YOU THINK BY WRITING IN THE FORUM WUTANG CORP WILL GIVE YOU A JOB? YOU DUMB STUPID ,BACK PEDDLE, LEARNING HOW TO TYPE, ADOBE LEARNER DICKRIDA. i GOT A RADIO SHOW TONIGHT AND I'M GOING TO LET MY LISTENERS KNOW ABOUT "jAMMIN" THE KAT WHO BE HAVE
GAY FAGS JAMMIN UP HIS ASS. THIS IS PROBABLY THE ONLY ATTENTION YOU GET. YOUR GIRL TOLD ME SHE WAS LICKING YOUR ASS SO i MADE THAT BITCH CLOROX HER MOUTH BEFORE SHE POLISHED MY KNOB.

LOL , this is the first time you aint talking about raaddarr btw

dj chris
12-28-2007, 12:46 PM
The Only Job You Have Is Be A Bitch And Give Jobs To The Gay Fags

dj chris
12-28-2007, 12:50 PM
Why You Always Talking Bout Raaddrr? Because You A "dickrida A A A A A A A A A A A ".

Jammin
12-28-2007, 12:51 PM
you raaddarr van groupies are so embarrassing

dj chris
12-28-2007, 12:52 PM
I See You Want People To Be On Your Buddy List. Buddy List For Fags.

dj chris
12-28-2007, 12:54 PM
you raaddarr van groupies are so embarrassing

THE ONLY ONE EMBARRASSED IS YOU BECAUSE NO ONE WANTS TO PLAY WITH YOU. WHATS YOU HOBBIES?

Jammin
12-28-2007, 12:54 PM
u really thought that it was raaddarr on that cover? tell me what the fuck you doing here gay boy

dj chris
12-28-2007, 12:55 PM
u really thought that it was raaddarr on that cover? tell me what the fuck you doing here gay boy

IF i WAS GAY THEN I LEARNED FROM THE BEST(JAMMIN)

dj chris
12-28-2007, 12:57 PM
THATS WHY I STOPPED PAYING CHILD SUPPORT ON YOU BUT YOU STILL MY SON. "FAG jAMMIN"

dj chris
12-28-2007, 01:04 PM
You Need To Stop Believing What You Read And See It In The Physical. Also Stop That Jammin Activity

Jammin
12-28-2007, 01:05 PM
and you are calling yourself "Dj" get the fuck outta here, do the knowledge on hip hop, and wu-tang ... you're blinded by raaddaar van, just answer that question seriously: do you know him personally? admit that he told you that he's on that killarmy cover

dj chris
12-28-2007, 04:28 PM
WHEN I WAS AT A SHOW IN bOSTON AND UGOD WAS THERE i ASKED HIM DIRECTLY AND HE SAID RAADDRR IS APART OF THE WU. THATS MY WORD. YOU NEED TO ASK THE MEMBERS AND NOT ONLINE FANS FAG JAMMIN

THE W
12-28-2007, 05:21 PM
when this thread dies down i may put it in classics. this shitz got me rollin...LMAO!

Guarded By Martyrs
12-28-2007, 05:43 PM
Raddarr Van,Bomshot,12 O'Clock,The Robot Tank :
Golden Temple ~ Produced By Bronze Nazareth

http://www.zshare.net/audio/350646997919c6/

Bloo
12-28-2007, 05:51 PM
Can't front, I like that track

dj chris
12-28-2007, 05:58 PM
Listen to that track FAG JAMMIN. Do you think 12'Oclock and Holocaust /produced by Bronze Nazareth would of allowed that track if Raaddrr wasn't appat of the wufam? Did you hear that track Macabeez with Killa Priest and Raaddrr ? You a stupid ass Fag Jammin.

dj chris
12-28-2007, 06:01 PM
Fag Jammin don't have nothing to say now!!!

Jammin
12-28-2007, 06:03 PM
Listen to that track FAG JAMMIN. Do you think 12'Oclcok and Holocaust would of allowed that track if Raaddrr wasn't appat of the wufam? Did you hear that track Macabeez with Killa Priest and Raaddrr ? You a stupid ass.

12' never met raaddaar van in the same studio with the fag bomshot aka cumshot

fuck you

Jammin
12-28-2007, 06:05 PM
WHEN I WAS AT A SHOW IN bOSTON AND UGOD WAS THERE i ASKED HIM DIRECTLY AND HE SAID RAADDRR IS APART OF THE WU. THATS MY WORD. YOU NEED TO ASK THE MEMBERS AND NOT ONLINE FANS FAG JAMMIN

i bet my life you're lying motherfucker

dj chris
12-28-2007, 06:20 PM
I don't have to lie about that FAG JAMMIN.

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
12-28-2007, 06:22 PM
this thread is sad lol

dj chris
12-28-2007, 06:28 PM
Fag Jammin are you thinking? Maybe about to kill yourself feeling like a tripple FAG JAMMIN ??? That Track says it all. Make sure you listen to it 10X. Go to Brittney Spears forum and write on that Bitch Ass.

Jammin
12-28-2007, 06:33 PM
no if you think bomshot is legit watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlxmlVJ-oZ8

he's probably the most hated rapper on earth for something he did to jus allah

Jus Allah : hat Devilz Rejects project with Jus Allah and Bomshot is literally flying off the shelves here @ UGHH. The product is actually a great listen even though I was admittedly suspicious of it at first due to the controversy surrounding it. By now, everyone is familiar with the Bomshot/Jus Allah beef, but many people are not familiar with the story behind the creation of the Devilz Rejects project. In a recent interview Jus Allah held with ArtOfRhyme.com, Jus stated, “I think Bomshot is the wackest rapper I've ever heard in my life! He was more of a fan that turned into ‘Yo let me rhyme on your tracks’. I've never recorded one song with Bomshot. Honestly, you never hear me say his name on any of my songs. All the songs [on Devilz Rejects] he super-imposed himself on.” I asked Bomshot to comment on that quote from the AOR interview and this was his response, “Me and Jus Allah formed a group together after we left Omnipotent records [Devilz Rejects]. I helped Jus get his music back from the label- forcefully. He then told me he wanted me to be on all his songs and we would look for another label to put them out with. We recorded the first two GZA songs at DJ Drama’s studio. We recorded the Chief Kamachi joint at my studio as well as the others. I completed this album after our beef started because I didn’t want to lose the money, time, and effort I invested into this project”. I guess the two will have to agree to disagree for now. Time will tell how this situation pans out.

this guy is saying that he's wu like raadddar van, and now he's doing a track with him, ahahahahah that's funny, 2 liars on the same track :yes:

now for holocaust, he's not a part of that wu-tang movement anymore, you can ask ANY FANS OF WARCLOUD, he lost his killa bee status

now look at that video they just look like dumb and dumber

now i have nothing to learn from a wackass bitch like dj chris WHO DIDNT EVEN KNOW THAT SHOGUN ASSASSIN IS ON THE FEAR LOVE AND WAR COVER and thought its raaddar van ... this nigga don't know shit and wanna argue with people who know wu, get the fuck outta this thread, if you wanna lick raaddaar then see him in person like u did last night

:spin: dj chris aka dj pussy

dj chris
12-28-2007, 06:46 PM
You a stupid ass. That person who called is nobody. You wrote "You can ask ANY FANS OF WARCLOUD" thats what I'm talking about " Asking any fan" you are nothing but a real groupie. Thats why you are "FAG JAMMIN". Those people who were hattin on Bomshot on that interview are nobody just like you. I say that was probably you who call in to that interview. Do you got no friends? How old are you? When you was in school did your friends not let you speak? Were you always getting slapped up and your lunch money taken away?

Jammin
12-28-2007, 06:49 PM
You a stupid ass. That person who called is nobody. You wrote "You can ask ANY FANS OF WARCLOUD" thats what I'm talking about " Asking any fan" you are nothing but a real groupie. Thats why you are "FAG JAMMIN". Those people who were hattin on Bomshot on that interview are nobody just like you. I say that was probably you who call in to that interview. Do you got no friends? How old are you? When you was in school did your friends not let you speak? Were you always getting slapped up and your lunch money taken away?

well you're a fan of raaddar right?if iam asking you if he's wu you gonna say yes right? cock sucka, now who's on that cover

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00000DLVQ.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

that's raaddar right? bitch

Jammin
12-28-2007, 06:51 PM
now tell me who got the mask on this one http://wu-international.com/images/Albums/killarmydirtyweaponry.gif

My boyfriend Raaddar van

thank you

Jammin
12-28-2007, 06:53 PM
did you see raaddar on this one? http://www.netweed.com/prohiphop/graf/wutanglogo2.jpg

he's the first guy remember what he told you !

dj chris
12-28-2007, 06:53 PM
FAG jAMMIN I put money on it thats Raaddrr on the Fear Love War Album? Hes the first on the left. Send me a private messege and we can do this bet private OFFICIALLY PRIVATE!

Jammin
12-28-2007, 06:55 PM
FAG jAMMIN I put money on it thats Raaddrr on the Fear Love War Album? Hes the first on the left. Send me a private messege and we can do this bet private OFFICIALLY PRIVATE!

oh shit, you gonna do some lap dance type shit for me? private right? fuck you

dj chris
12-28-2007, 07:00 PM
WE CAN DO IT PRIVATE OFFLINE AND PAY UP. WHY YOU DON'T STEP UP TO THE PLATE? yOU STILL WAITING FOR THE FIRST OF THE MONTH? SOCIAL SECURITY CHECK? MEDICAID CARD ? SOCIAL SERVICES FOOD STAMP CARD?

Guarded By Martyrs
12-28-2007, 07:01 PM
now for holocaust, he's not a part of that wu-tang movement anymore, you can ask ANY FANS OF WARCLOUD, he lost his killa bee status

Since when?

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
12-28-2007, 07:01 PM
this thread is sad lol

Indeed.....Please Lock ....Radaar Raps But He Aint Even That Nice Too Discuss Like This...He IIght

Jammin
12-28-2007, 07:04 PM
Since when?

since rza aint working with him anymore, if you got a recent work (not talking about the track he released in 2002 on the sting) by holocaust and rza, then i apologize :b

dj chris
12-28-2007, 07:06 PM
FAG jAMMIN ARE YOU GOING TO PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS CAUSE TAX RETURN IS COMING SO PAY UP OR SHUT UP.

V4D3R
12-28-2007, 07:08 PM
^^It's true that The Signs of Hells Winter is no longer Wu

And it's true that Jammin is still a faggot ass faggot.

Jammin
12-28-2007, 07:10 PM
v4der u like my sig right !

raaddar van and you seems happy in my sig

Jammin
12-28-2007, 07:13 PM
---> classic thread because of the FAGNESS of V4D3R Van, dj chris and raaddarvan

they'll be on a threesome shit tonight

dj chris
12-28-2007, 07:20 PM
We Will Deffinately 3sum Your Mother And Give You A Brother Or Sister. She Will Take Us All To Family Court. Will You Be There?

Prolifical ENG
12-28-2007, 07:29 PM
im not gonna lock it....imma just stick this in the sound shack...it can use the traffic

Guarded By Martyrs
12-28-2007, 07:45 PM
since rza aint working with him anymore, if you got a recent work (not talking about the track he released in 2002 on the sting) by holocaust and rza, then i apologize :b

But RZA ain't worked with loads of Killa-Beez in a while.
I guess we will see when Digi-Snacks drops...

SHAoLiN LoRD
12-28-2007, 08:48 PM
why would a moderator move this thread

so basically its st the interpretation of Mr. Moderator

yo jammin, you reaally showed everyone what a real bitchass wanna be you are.

Yo, son i aint even gotz to E-buse ya arse cuz you herbed yaself.....

proof? just read this tender nugget's bitchin and moanin.

come see me bitch.

Todt HIll HOuses PhoOL

L~>1<~NKS
12-28-2007, 10:15 PM

AAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAA.

V4D3R
12-28-2007, 10:37 PM
v4der u like my sig right !

raaddar van and you seems happy in my sig
I honestly dont give a fuck about your sig. There's no help for you:slutty:

SHAoLiN LoRD
12-28-2007, 11:13 PM
I honestly dont give a fuck about your sig. There's no help for you:slutty:

yo Vdr,

Dont even waste ya time with this bitchass crybaby.

oDoUoSoKo
12-28-2007, 11:22 PM
WHAT THE FUCK? GET RID OF THIS SHIT U SPAMMIN FAG MOD!!!ridiculousgoddamn.

SHAoLiN LoRD
12-28-2007, 11:38 PM
raaddrr van - n the name of wu
http://www.zshare.net/download/4348954f4a8d77/

raaddrr is more wu tang then cilvaringz

oDoUoSoKo
12-29-2007, 12:12 AM
get lost.

raddr vvan
12-29-2007, 01:59 AM
jammin's A person who is interested in technology, especially computing and new media. Most geeks are adept with computers, and treat the term hacker as a term of a reel fuck-boy.---------------------------------------------------
-----------Can jammin really get loose? Good ways for jammin to masturbate with his pussy? y iz jammin loose? How big is a jammin's pussy? --------------------------------------------------------------jammin's envy in Freudian psychoanalysis refers to the theorized reaction of a bitch ass jammin during his psychosexual development to the realisation that jammin does not have a penis. Freud considered this realisation a defining moment in the development of gender and sexual identity for jammin. ------------------------------------------------------------jammin's as "a jealous attitude" where the word jealous is defined as being
bitterly or enviously competitive,
suspicious of rivalry,
fearful of being replaced, in position or in affection,
protective, guarding. -----------------------------------------------------------------jammin's own words My alarm is never set; I rise at a different hour each day. I eat breakfast, check my wu-tang corp and update the weblog - little chores. My working day proper begins at four or five in the afternoon when I shower and dress. The first meeting, unless I have a lunch date, is usually at seven. Sometimes there's only one; sometimes more. Occasionally I work all night and come home at 7am.

I always ring someone when I arrive at a job and again when I leave - on longer assignments, once every few hours. The manager tends to worry when she doesn't hear from me. She used to have my job, too.

advertisement
Just so you know - I'm a whore. Not in the metaphorical sense, often invoked by writers my age, of auctioning my intellectual abilities to the highest bidder. I'm not some disillusioned twentysomething desk-job graduate equating salaried work with selling out. No, I'm an actual, exchanging-money-for-sexplease let me suck ya ass hole and eat ya nut imah prostitute.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
12-29-2007, 02:13 AM
why is this thread here?

SHAoLiN LoRD
12-29-2007, 02:41 AM
No Dizzy Big Raaddrr.

When you headed back to NYC?

Whut Blog iz you speakin Ov?

i want new Raaddrr Van TrackZ

Jammin
12-29-2007, 02:56 AM
jammin's A person who is interested in technology, especially computing and new media. Most geeks are adept with computers, and treat the term hacker as a term of a reel fuck-boy.---------------------------------------------------
-----------Can jammin really get loose? Good ways for jammin to masturbate with his pussy? y iz jammin loose? How big is a jammin's pussy? --------------------------------------------------------------jammin's envy in Freudian psychoanalysis refers to the theorized reaction of a bitch ass jammin during his psychosexual development to the realisation that jammin does not have a penis. Freud considered this realisation a defining moment in the development of gender and sexual identity for jammin. ------------------------------------------------------------jammin's as "a jealous attitude" where the word jealous is defined as being
bitterly or enviously competitive,
suspicious of rivalry,
fearful of being replaced, in position or in affection,
protective, guarding. -----------------------------------------------------------------jammin's own words My alarm is never set; I rise at a different hour each day. I eat breakfast, check my wu-tang corp and update the weblog - little chores. My working day proper begins at four or five in the afternoon when I shower and dress. The first meeting, unless I have a lunch date, is usually at seven. Sometimes there's only one; sometimes more. Occasionally I work all night and come home at 7am.

I always ring someone when I arrive at a job and again when I leave - on longer assignments, once every few hours. The manager tends to worry when she doesn't hear from me. She used to have my job, too.

advertisement
Just so you know - I'm a whore. Not in the metaphorical sense, often invoked by writers my age, of auctioning my intellectual abilities to the highest bidder. I'm not some disillusioned twentysomething desk-job graduate equating salaried work with selling out. No, I'm an actual, exchanging-money-for-sexplease let me suck ya ass hole and eat ya nut imah prostitute.

just another raaddaar van post where nobody understood one word

maybe chris, shaolin lord, vadar van can translate this weird language to us?

Jammin
12-29-2007, 02:58 AM
why would a moderator move this thread

so basically its st the interpretation of Mr. Moderator

so basically your thread sucks ass

Kick_Back
12-29-2007, 03:28 AM
How many times had RV posted that he is no longer going to post here...please, we know you still check these pages everyday. Focus on your music you wack fuck!

Jammin
12-29-2007, 03:35 AM
How many times had RV posted that he is no longer going to post here...please, we know you still check these pages everyday. Focus on your music you wack fuck!

tru, u got it my dude

shaolinsword
12-29-2007, 06:00 AM
I got bored of this thread like 4 pages in but who gives a fuck if van is wu fam or not?

Jammin
12-29-2007, 06:11 AM
I got bored of this thread like 4 pages in but who gives a fuck if van is wu fam or not?

obviously a lot of people in this thread, learn to read man

shaolinsword
12-29-2007, 06:17 AM
obviously a lot of people in this thread, learn to read man

Thanks for pointing out the obvious, want a medal?

Jammin
12-29-2007, 06:56 AM
Thanks for pointing out the obvious, want a medal?

asking for who cares if he's wu or not aint smart right? damn you english !

Jet Set
12-29-2007, 07:08 AM
who put it here?

Jammin
12-29-2007, 07:36 AM
who put it here?
I dont know, but now for sure for wutangcorp, raaddar van is like rock n roll, rnb, pop music.. not hip hop anymore *(:)

SHAoLiN LoRD
12-29-2007, 07:41 AM

shaolinsword,

exactly the point. Who cares, but this jammin fool is just a playahatin hack. isn't it obvious? he is worse than a bitch moaning and complainin about something so pointless.

yo jammin, whats ya m.o., man?

where you from? how old is you?

no homo, just wanna see if you are a little bitchass

from the looks of your past online posts, it looks like your a european

V4D3R
12-29-2007, 07:45 AM
This is what the future holds. It started off with long range cannons, then missiles. The dishonorable that cant man up and fight.

Now they are online - preaching this hatred. Could never speak to a man to his face about his issue. This is a bitch. Emotional vampire witch - energy sucker. Ignore this witch, dont feed her anymore.

Say what you gonna say- it's always the same shit bitch. You'll never show yourself or reveal what your so ashamed of sharing with the world about yourself because you are a yellow tail between your leg coward ass bitch.

Jammin
12-29-2007, 07:46 AM
shaolinsword,

yo jammin, whats ya m.o., man?

where you from? how old is you?

sounds like you're fucking gay

Jammin
12-29-2007, 07:47 AM
Jammin is a emotional vampire witch that needs to have her essence returned to the Creator for a fresh start.

this post just sound like a fart

Jammin
12-29-2007, 07:59 AM
ahahah shaolin lord is spying me

iam afraid !

SHAoLiN LoRD
12-29-2007, 08:03 AM
Jammin, look at you you little bitch made homo.

Twistin things around like a real bitchass.

Scared to state where ya from huh?

Pussies are scared to rep their hood, do you know that, faqqit

Jammin
12-29-2007, 08:04 AM
yeah repping my hood on the internet will be cool, its totally useless dumbass

SHAoLiN LoRD
12-29-2007, 08:06 AM
look at yourself....your a little bitch, pickin fights with everyone. I would love to get a chance to shoot the one on with you.

Jammin
12-29-2007, 08:07 AM
you're on that raaddarr van level. When we meet so i can punch your motherfucking face

SHAoLiN LoRD
12-29-2007, 08:08 AM
ya ya herb ass suburban white boy

Jammin
12-29-2007, 08:09 AM
well iam white but does it really matter?! fucking racist

SHAoLiN LoRD
12-29-2007, 08:10 AM
Aight bitch, its quite obvious now that your skirt has been lifted up. Your exposed.

I do not have to go at your tender ass anymore.

Jammin
12-29-2007, 08:13 AM
Aight bitch, its quite obvious now that your skirt has been lifted up. Your exposed.

I do not have to go at your tender ass anymore.

nah man listen iam indian http://www.shinnecocknation.com/

Jammin
12-29-2007, 08:15 AM
well nah iam black http://www.kuntakinte.org/

vahacris
12-29-2007, 12:08 PM
the kid thinkin radar is on killarmy cover must be RETARDED!

boi you makin fool of yourself and you dont even see it....... its sad....

and for the radar: man stop posting e-thug posts and start makin that music you constantly speak of. make a real album, not that internet shit like kids in my hood, thats doesent count. make that real album with dope beats, dope rhymes and wucollaorations and all of this punks here will kiss your ass.........

but nah, you still talkin and talkin, youre in the game from 92? fuck this kid its 2007 and you still no one. when you gonna blow up? when you gonna use that rza connections to release the real album?? theres no hate here but until you do it youre just a wuwannabe so dont be mad at them - its truth. get your shit straight man, stop makin fool of yourself here cuz thats what you do............

urbanlegendmf
12-29-2007, 06:05 PM
http://rapidshare.com/files/79646472/Raaddrr_Van_-_The_Black_God.rar

dj chris
12-30-2007, 12:23 AM
Go to Dom Pachino myspace pagea and ask the question is that Raaddrr Van on the cover Of the "Fear Love and War" ALbum

Jammin
12-30-2007, 04:51 AM
Go to Dom Pachino myspace pagea and ask the question is that Raaddrr Van on the cover Of the "Fear Love and War" ALbum

then tell me where is shogun, he's on the official killarmy roster... do you think we're dumb like u?

vahacris
12-30-2007, 07:00 AM

fuckin fool! its shogun assasson. deal with it and get the fuck out with your 'news' from here..........

dont you know that most of peps here thinks youre retarded? radar lie to you about this cover, deal with it kid or perish.........

Jammin
12-30-2007, 08:01 AM
fuckin fool! its shogun assasson. deal with it and get the fuck out with your 'news' from here..........

dont you know that most of peps here thinks youre retarded? radar lie to you about this cover, deal with it kid or perish.........

this guy is embarrassing, just a lil raaddarr van dickrider.. 100% of his posts are related to raaddarr van

he's talking about wu but he aint got knowledge about them and the real fam

if raaddar van is on the fear love and war cover, then iam on the 8 diagrams cover

dj chris
12-30-2007, 09:24 AM
I'm telling you myspace Dom Pachino and ask him. He won't lie. What you scared???? Scared about the truth??? FAG JAMMIN ??? http://www.myspace.com/prterrorist

Jammin
12-30-2007, 09:34 AM
I'm telling you myspace Dom Pachino and ask him. He won't lie. What you scared???? Scared about the truth??? FAG JAMMIN ??? http://www.myspace.com/prterrorist

just answer this question and this is the last time iam talking to you about that killarmy album u retard

tell me why http://www.wu-international.com/Albums%20Desc/Killarmy_FearWarLuv.htm i don't see raaddarr van on this album, then why the FUCK he's gonna be on the cover? TELL ME WHY PLEASE YOU FUCKING RETARD, TELL ME WHY SOMEONE WHO AINT PERFORMING ON AN ALBUM AINT ON THE COVER }:T

and also tell me why they aint talking about raaddar van on their bio there http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killarmy

YOU AINT HELPING RAADDAR VANS CASE RIGHT THERE YOU RE FUCKING EMBARRASSING

TELL ME RETARD PLEASE

Jammin
12-30-2007, 09:39 AM
and of course he ll tell you its him, because we dont see shogun clearly on that cover, its like the radaruckus story where he told everybody he's radaruckus even in the song i posted earlier, but when he met the real radaruckus, shit's went WILD for raaddarr van

dj chris
12-30-2007, 09:40 AM
If you go to DP myspace page and ask him getting a responce I won't say a thing since you won't put your money up. Try that

Jammin
12-30-2007, 09:44 AM
I Do Know That Its Not Him Then Why Iam Gonna Ask Dom Pachino Unless You Re The One Running His Page

dj chris
12-30-2007, 09:54 AM
You are so stupid. I'm done with you. You are worthless to argue back and forth with. You scared of DP cause he is going to say yes and you going to call him a lier then your identity will be found and THE Killa Beez will come out the swarm and beat you down. FAG JAMMIN IS SCARED FAG JAMMIN IS SCARED FAG JAMMIN IS SCARE FAG JAMMIN IS SCARED FAG JAMMIN IS SCARED FAG JAMMIN IS SCARED FAG JAMMIN IS SCARED FAG JAMMIN IS SCARED FAG JAMMIN IS SCARED FAG JAMMIN IS SCARED FAG JAMMIN IS SCARE FAG JAMMIN IS SCARED FAG JAMMIN IS SCARED FAG JAMMIN IS SCARED FAG JAMMIN IS SCARED FAG JAMMIN IS SCARED

dj chris
12-30-2007, 10:03 AM
I definately put money on that with somebody WHAT WILL HAPPEN to FAG JAMMIN

Prophet-One
12-31-2007, 09:50 PM
Does anyone actually have a copy or mp3's of Raaddrr Van as The Dark Knight - Loose Wires:The Loung Gunmen?

Tracklist looks crazy, and his other shit is actually pretty nice

raddr vvan
01-01-2008, 01:26 AM
[sample]
Hey Leroy (what?) Your mama, is callin' you man

[Intro: Dom Pachino]
You better find out what the fuck she wants, son
Terrorist is in town, you know how we get down, son
Ya'll niggas play too many games with me... yeah

[Dom Pachino]
Melodic tunes, bangin' off walls and mic rooms
Excite goons, with my mental excite, provide the boom
Write all night in my cacoon, til I hatch
An awful moon, well awaited by my fans, the album is coming soon
Abnormal birth, never spent no time in the womb
Trees and liquor confumed, til my names in the tomb
Autograph signed, with the imprint, I'm hard to find
Wouldn't even fake my death, I got way too much shit on my mind
Last night's crime, how it went down, no one around
Had the silencer to muffle the sound, a culture pound
Shit was ugly, my brand new Jordan's was lookin' muddy
That's what happens to fake niggas, posin' like they my buddies
What a snitch, I put the cat on to gettin' rich
His whole dress code, slang that he use, to bag a bitch
Was fathered by me, gave him knowledge to know, and I succede
Shit for what it is, but trick knowledge was used against me
Now he's left in the cold, like arms lookin' for sleeves
On the witness stand, singin' 'nigga please'
You was my nigga, now my sweaty finger on the trigger
I remember, all the shit, we've been through together
Now it's over, too bad you signing off soldier, I'm out
Ya'll niggas is snakes just like a cobra

[Chorus 3X: Dom Pachino]
You my right hand, my nigga who fights back to back
When the shit's on, make it out safe, split all the stacks

[Dom Pachino] (Raaddrr Van)
When you bustin' shots out the window, who drove the Ac'?
(When you was pattin' niggas down with the mac, who watched your back?)
When I was on the block countin' the stack, who cooked the crack?
My right hand, my right hand, my right hand, my right hand

[Chorus 3X]

[Raaddrr Van]
I spend nights, rest in Al Pacino's crib
Layin' on the living room floor, hurtin' up ribs
Tossin' and turnin', thinkin' of this bitch I was burnin'
She wasn't learnin', not enough money I'm earnin'

[Dom Pachino]
Yo, get off the floor, if you wanna earn somethin'
Stop frontin', nigga, money don't grow on trees
That's why I keep my nine millennium, hooked under my sleeve
Plus momma always said, the'll be days like these
That's why, we robbin' still, stickin' up kids for they cheese

[Raaddrr Van]
Love burglars, crooks tooks it in the N.Y.C.
Two the hardway, just about the sickest M.C.'s

[Dom Pachino]
In your continent, in your state, in your city
International, nationwide publicity
Me and my right hand, millionaire simplicity

[Chorus 3X]

[Dom Pachino]
You was my right hand, til you broke the code of silence
Now I'm left with no choice, gotta resort to violence
Heat out, mud of my feet, I heard the sirens
Jetted off, ran out of breath, drunk from a hydrant
Poison blew, I got guns too, let's start the firing
So I can really see, where's your heart
Get blows, story told, watch me rip 'em apart
You ain't that smart, act like you mastered the art
Of Tera Iz Him, but yet, there's one lesson to learn
If you go against the God, and Black Fire, you burn

[Outro: Raaddrr Van]
Pachino, thou shall never betray
I'll shall slay, any enemy that's headed your way
Word...

raddr vvan
01-01-2008, 01:51 AM
afraid

Main Entry: afraid
Pronunciation: \ə-ˈfrād, Southern also ə-ˈfred\
Function: adjective
Etymology: Middle English affraied, from past participle of affraien to frighten — more at affray
Date: 14th century
1 : filled with fear or apprehension <afraid of machines> <afraid for his job>
2 : filled with concern or regret over an unwanted situation <I'm afraid I won't be able to go>
3 : having a dislike for something <afraid of hard work>

Prophet-One
01-01-2008, 09:02 AM
yo Raaddrr you need beats son? Fuck these haters

www.myspace.com/prophetone (http://www.myspace.com/prophetone)

holocaust is feelin the vibes

dj chris
01-01-2008, 10:44 PM
If you are the actual Raaddrr Van whats up with that 10th Future chamber album? I can't wait to get that joint.

Jammin
01-02-2008, 03:11 PM
If you are the actual Raaddrr Van whats up with that 10th Future chamber album? I can't wait to get that joint.

don't act like you don't know him in real life, show me a dj who cares about raaddarr van... seriously every dj's i know don't even know who he is

stupid

L~>1<~NKS
01-02-2008, 03:25 PM
[sample]

[Chorus 3X]

[Raaddrr Van]
I spend nights, rest in Al Pacino's crib
Layin' on the living room floor, hurtin' up ribs
Tossin' and turnin', thinkin' of this bitch I was burnin'
She wasn't learnin', not enough money I'm earnin'

[Dom Pachino]
Yo, get off the floor, if you wanna earn somethin'
Stop frontin', nigga, money don't grow on trees
That's why I keep my nine millennium, hooked under my sleeve
Plus momma always said, the'll be days like these
That's why, we robbin' still, stickin' up kids for they cheese

AAAAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

SUN, SUN PLEASE YO... YOUR GONNA MAKE ME CATHC A CORNERY!

THE W
01-02-2008, 04:54 PM
okay kids fun's over. this thread is done.