PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Eric B & Rakim album?

SikoCeLL
12-19-2007, 01:54 PM
For me... Don't Sweat The Technique.

CharlesJones
12-19-2007, 03:55 PM
LOL@GoodFellas movie in your sig. That's a classic movie. Remember when Joe Pesci shot Samuel Jackson in the back of the head because Samuel's dumb ass left the truck that he stole for a robbery in front of his house? Joe came in Samuel's house and Samuel woke up late to go somewhere with Joe. So Joe shot him in the head and he said your gonna be late to your own funeral LOL. My favorite Eric B and Rakim albums are Paid In Full and Don't Sweat The Technique. LOL@Eric B always had a mean look on his face.

SickSide
12-19-2007, 04:09 PM
LOL@GoodFellas movie in your sig. That's a classic movie. Remember when Joe Pesci shot Samuel Jackson in the back of the head because Samuel's dumb ass left the truck that he stole for a robbery in front of his house? Joe came in Samuel's house and Samuel woke up late to go somewhere with Joe. So Joe shot him in the head and he said your gonna be late to your own funeral LOL. My favorite Eric B and Rakim albums are Paid In Full and Don't Sweat The Technique. LOL@Eric B always had a mean look on his face.

LOL i remember that scene

What the fuck are you lookin' at? C'mon, make that coffee to go

CharlesJones
12-19-2007, 04:16 PM
Who said that? Joe or Samuel?

crds
12-19-2007, 04:23 PM
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51EY04MB13L._AA240_.jpg

So ahead of it's time in the lyrics, the beats and even the concepts, an incredible album from start to finish, one of the dopest albums ever and one of the best from 1988.

6 Brix
12-19-2007, 04:25 PM
Don't Sweat The Technique

crds
12-19-2007, 04:26 PM
For me... Don't Sweat The Technique.
\

wow you were a baby when that album was released and not even thought of when Paid In Full dropped.

You get props for being 18 and not getting caught up in the lame bullshit that so much of today's Hip Hop passes for.

I suggest you check out my blog as it may very well be to your liking.

SickSide
12-19-2007, 04:41 PM
Who said that? Joe or Samuel?

Joe

not remember the guy goes to take the coffee with them after they dusted Samuel and he goes "Hey, make that coffee to go. It was a joke ya ditzy mutha fucka!!"

claaa7
12-19-2007, 05:18 PM
Let The Rhythm Hit 'Em

Dragondude_R
12-19-2007, 05:42 PM
Don't Sweat the Technique

Amazing how they dropped 4 classics, yet it seemed Eric B didn't really do shit. How many people ghost-produced for him, now?

buckshotstheone
12-19-2007, 11:14 PM
it's really REALLY close between Follow the Leader and Let The Rhythm Hit Em but i gotta give the edge to Follow the Leader.....in the end though they all win, cause they are all dope

maestro wooz
12-19-2007, 11:32 PM
shit i dont know, today id say dont sweat the technique, i was listening to it in the car earlier today and i was just amazed by it.

IronFingaz7
12-19-2007, 11:58 PM
Close between Paid in Full and Follow the Leader, but I'm going to go with Follow the Leader.

P.E.A.C.E.

Durag
12-20-2007, 04:29 AM
4 incredibly dope albums, i voted for 'Let the Rhythm Hit 'Em' but it could be any of them. Rakim is g.o.a.t

Maxxx Millisecondz
12-20-2007, 04:53 AM
difficult question, considering Rakim is one of my all time favorites. i have certain favorites from all the albums, so it took me a little bit to rack my brain and make a decision. if i have to vote for just one i would have to go with Don't Sweat the Technique. Know the Ledge and the Punisher are two of my favorite joints from that album. i always get amped up when i hear them. but other than that i would have to say it's a tie between Follow the Leader and Don't Sweat the Technique.

buckshotstheone
12-20-2007, 11:50 AM
i keep going back to this poll and realizing that it is almost impossible to pick one. you should have made the poll "Favorite 4 Eric B. and Rakim Albums". then it would be a little easier....

Edgar Erebus
12-21-2007, 07:09 AM
Rakim will say ---- follow the leader!

I think Paid in Full is overrated and Follow the Leader is their way best album.

fortyglock
12-21-2007, 07:26 PM
I only have paid in full, so i'll use the poll here to help me decide which album of theirs to get next. Though I agree Paid In Full is overrated despite it being dope.

Prolifical ENG
12-22-2007, 03:27 PM
20th Century Masters |)

Paranoid
12-22-2007, 04:05 PM
this is tough, i voted for dont sweat the tech.