PDA

View Full Version : Let's Debate the Truth about Dr. York

V4D3R
12-19-2007, 02:33 PM
I want to know why Nuwaubians believe without a shadow of a doubt that York is innocent. And why I believe he is a plagiarist that actually mixes up too much of his plagiarisms info and has maddened a whole generation.

Let's not make this an Ad Hominem or an attack on any side of the debate

No accusations of "Spell of Amam"(Leviathan).

I want this to be a drama-free debate with intellectual replies. :list:

Ultimate Fist
12-19-2007, 10:25 PM
Kind of unrelated, but do you know where I can find York's scrolls that Nuwaubians are always talking about? I've never been able to track any down to see what they actually say.

Ultimate Fist
12-21-2007, 01:33 AM
And speak their language?

Dang, that's a lot of languages to learn.

V4D3R
12-21-2007, 04:53 PM
This is what he was psychologically assessed:

In early 2003, York’s lawyer had him evaluated by a forensic psychologist, who diagnosed a DSMIV “impression consisting of Axis I - Clinical Syndrome of Delusional (Paranoid) Disorder, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Adjustment Disorder with Depressed Mood, and Axis II - Personality Disorders; Histrionic Personality Traits, Self-Defeating Personality Traits, and Schizotypical Personality Features.”

^Robinson, Matt: Attachments filed with the 2241 Habeas Corpus motion, 27 April 2006.

I do not live under your law, I am not a student enrolled under Earth principles, I don’t have the morals you have, your idea of morals is different. Go back in ancient times, you’ll find out that Anu was married to his sister… and Ishtar was married to her son back then that existed. …I come from a world where we don’t have your laws, and the way we go about things is different. I come from the Pharaoh’s world and in the Pharaoh’s world the Pharaoh saw Sarah, he saw her with himself so he took her. In Abraham’s world that was the wrong thing to do, but the Pharaoh didn’t care about Abraham’s world because he was living in his world and his ritual…

He got all this from Zecharia Sitchin - the one who translates Sumerian Cuneiform

^York, M.Z. “Does God Exist According To Our Time” (lecture transcript), see also a more recent letter from York to “Najwa and Davina, Kirsten” in which he wrote: “Negroids living under the laws of Caucasoids have learned their ways, follow their laws, love their women, and her image and skills. If you travel outside of European lands you find in Africa women marry and have children very young. They live in incest.… We are Africans. We have our own laws, morality, customs, rules, regulations. No not set up by me, but set up for both you and me.”

My point is this- the Nuwaubs have been led by a sick man - one that has a taste for little ones. And to me - that negates what he has done for the Black community. He might have encouraged a lot of his followers to make money and businesses in other things - but most make money off of York's work and continue to preach something that is plagiarist's work to the point they are the fiction of a man gone mad.

http://apublicoutcry.com/h-t-m/Letters%20From%20Reverend%20York/CompilationOfPowerfulLetters.pdf

LORD NOSE
01-06-2011, 02:37 PM
people say things - some of these things may be true

who really knows - it just makes me not want to deal with human beings at all

every leader amongst us gets death threats from the people that these leaders claim to be helping

the more people you teach, the more your words will be misunderstood and misrepresented - saving the world - saving the community - saving the children and trying to treat people with love and respect proves failure

8u60za4SqX4

Fatal Guillotine
01-06-2011, 04:13 PM
i heard some things about malachi z york and madam bratsky and manly p hall, i remember sunny said this and i agree if a person can magnify someones teachings, its like if someone explain trignometry to someone and they may not understand but if you kind make it plain as malcolm x once said tan it can be understood & digested.

for a while the accustations use to bother me because im one whose inquisitive but you have to ask yourself are you concern with the messenger or the message.

those that knock the man and want to rib,roast or rank on him or those that havent build with the brothers and sister in Nuwaupu to fully understand the mans teachings, which is one of the reasons i dont understand the NGE viewpoint

V4D3R
01-07-2011, 03:30 AM
I have done a 180 on this point of view since I wrote that.

LORD NOSE
01-07-2011, 06:50 AM
that's Peace yo -

our leaders sometimes make mistakes though

and do things in their immaturity

it's like we expect them to be perfect and 100% righteous at every time

V4D3R
01-07-2011, 11:05 AM
"Let he who has no sin cast the first stone..."

It also helped to watch all the NWB videos out there to explain things in meticulous detail that helped me overstand. It showed me how I was being duped - that rich dude that lived across the way in Eatonton is the culprit with the help of law enforcement money power.

Leaders of such movements need to be wary and presidentially protected. Look how mossad just got burnt recently getting caught assassinating the Hezbollah or Fatah leader in Dubai. If they cant get you in court (framing you) they will assassinate you.

The united states of america needs to heed to the people and begin reparations of the damage they have caused to generations of natives and blacks...

Fatal Guillotine
02-11-2011, 12:48 PM
"Let he who has no sin cast the first stone..."

It also helped to watch all the NWB videos out there to explain things in meticulous detail that helped me overstand. It showed me how I was being duped - that rich dude that lived across the way in Eatonton is the culprit with the help of law enforcement money power.

Leaders of such movements need to be wary and presidentially protected. Look how mossad just got burnt recently getting caught assassinating the Hezbollah or Fatah leader in Dubai. If they cant get you in court (framing you) they will assassinate you.

The united states of america needs to heed to the people and begin reparations of the damage they have caused to generations of natives and blacks...

very true, i read man of planet rizq and the brother dr. ali is off dr. malachi z york mother was and indian of cherokee descent her name was Mary

also lets set the record straight also states the fact of his life

LORD NOSE
02-11-2011, 01:14 PM
also lets set the record straight also states the fact of his life

good book

what do we expect from other human beings who have been on a search for self and choose to share it with us so that we can have a one up on the possible pitfalls and elevators ?

seems like the higher you go, the more people wanna throw rocks to knock you down from where you are justifying it by holding onto the fact that the person who is on his way up, started from where they are and are just as dirty as they are...on some "who you think you are nigga, i remember when you pulled your pants down and thought it was funny"

Fatal Guillotine
02-11-2011, 01:22 PM
any idea who won the debate between the two?

LORD NOSE
02-11-2011, 01:24 PM
refresh my memory on this debate

LORD NOSE
02-11-2011, 04:39 PM
oh - i see now - that debate -

i told them that the debate they were having is childish

that there are babies in homeless shelters right now while they debate about foolishness - i didn't follow the debate

WARPATH
06-27-2011, 03:29 PM
http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelligence-files/groups/nuwaubian-nation-of-moors

LONDON!
06-28-2011, 03:52 AM
I want to know why Nuwaubians believe without a shadow of a doubt that York is innocent. And why I believe he is a plagiarist that actually mixes up too much of his plagiarisms info and has maddened a whole generation.

Let's not make this an Ad Hominem or an attack on any side of the debate

No accusations of "Spell of Amam"(Leviathan).

I want this to be a drama-free debate with intellectual replies. :list:

malachi z york is innocent, he was railroaded by his adopted son who was really running that under age prostitution ring and likes little kids.

this was done because of a personal beef the adopted son had wit malachi over his real mother and pressure from the police to railroad malachi, the local police were hating on malachi and his compound in georgia aswell before the charges

thats the real story

WARPATH
06-28-2011, 10:50 AM
http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelligence-files/groups/nuwaubian-nation-of-moors

To be fair.

http://www.nuwaubianfacts.com/

pro.Graveface
07-01-2011, 05:08 AM
I like the bookz, so whatevaaaaah

Fatal Guillotine
07-01-2011, 11:38 AM
everyone has an opinion on this man whether positive or negative.
its not right however i seems to be ideal doesnt mean someone else has to agree

PEACE and im GONE

spiggity_ace
07-01-2011, 10:41 PM
sorry if its off topic, but do malachi z yorks teachings incorporate a figure named yota, and sasquatch like beings from outer space?

7'smatrix
07-02-2011, 11:28 AM
If there is one thing i've learned among a lot of other things is that inconsistency is only consistent with lies. Someone who say he's from the planet Risq, then a Mason, then he was Allah in the flesh, amongs all other lies, is not a REAL genuine person. He's a user of his own people, he's a person who causes confusion.

People sometimes unfortunately cannot smell bullshit when it's in from of them. It's unfortunate that the Nuwabians fall into this trickery, and still have not been able to wake up from all this mystery crap.

Peace.

WARPATH
07-03-2011, 04:19 AM
If there is one thing i've learned among a lot of other things is that inconsistency is only consistent with lies. Someone who say he's from the planet Risq, then a Mason, then he was Allah in the flesh, amongs all other lies, is not a REAL genuine person. He's a user of his own people, he's a person who causes confusion.

People sometimes unfortunately cannot smell bullshit when it's in from of them. It's unfortunate that the Nuwabians fall into this trickery, and still have not been able to wake up from all this mystery crap.

Peace.

Peace. And thank you. That's all I was trying to say. Now I got crazy nuwabeeans hitting up my momma's facebook and shit. This is getting out of hand now.

V4D3R
12-14-2011, 08:01 AM
^Jesus was crucified...one buddah allowed himself to be eaten by a tiger...Heilie Sellasie was kidnapped and taken out by his own people..a native in the dakotas got lost in the baadlands...

WARPATH
12-14-2011, 08:34 AM
I don't know what you meant by that but peace Vader.

V4D3R
12-14-2011, 08:40 AM
you know XACTLY WTF I MEANT

V4D3R
12-14-2011, 08:44 AM
Deginawidah took 5 arrows and bound them together and made the worlds first confederation in his spirit form...arrows have been added since....dont take the lakota arrow out of the bundle bredren. Dont fall for the banana in the tail-pipe trickery.

Uncle Steezo
12-14-2011, 08:53 AM
well my wife and in-laws are str8 out the compound and i'll just say there is some truth to the allegations. basically dr york started plucking his fruit before it was acceptably ripe... in this society. maybe in another country, no one would have batted an eye.

and thats the honest truth about him.

also, throughout his life as a leader, dr. york used whatever was popular/attractive amongst the black community to grow the nuwabian nation. starting with rnb music, then moving to black nationalism and islam, then hip hop, then finally moving into the alien/esoteric teachings.

if yall have specific questions about nuwabians or doc, i can call my wife and mother-in-law and get the answers.

V4D3R
12-14-2011, 08:58 AM
^^fuck

Fatal Guillotine
12-14-2011, 10:18 AM
hmmm

Fatal Guillotine
12-14-2011, 10:42 AM
malachi z york is innocent, he was railroaded by his adopted son who was really running that under age prostitution ring and likes little kids.

this was done because of a personal beef the adopted son had wit malachi over his real mother and pressure from the police to railroad malachi, the local police were hating on malachi and his compound in georgia aswell before the charges

thats the real story

i have heard a similar story it being two sons

Fatal Guillotine
12-14-2011, 01:35 PM
peace style with your take on his teachings: for or against?
also whats your fams take on certain books such as the rebuttal book?

Uncle Steezo
12-15-2011, 02:35 PM
well personally, i have mixed feelings about his teachings, some of it is real, some of it is garbage. but keep in mind i feel that way about most things, like christianity, islam/NOI, alien contactees, the news, politicians, school...the list goes on and on.

that being said, his ultimate goal is to improve the condition of black folks in america and world wide. i cant argue with that. BUT... like many movements, the means became the end.

BEEF... the same issue his sons had with doc, is the same type of beef my in-laws have with him. basically what happens is that the kids are seperated from the mothers. the mothers are indoctrinated and are there to serve doc. they have little to no interaction with the kids. the kids are looked after by what i would call "den mothers".
these den mothers dont always treat the kids the way they should be treated. and sometimes personal issues come into play.

for example, when my mom in-law 1st came to the community, doc became enamored with her, made her a wife, and had her jump line in rank out of the wives. this put her 6 kids (2 boys 4 girls) at risk, cause the jealousy of mom made a hard time for them.

one by one, the kids were kicked out of the community for the slightest infraction. now mom was either brainwashed or not given the correct story of why. but kids who had NO IDEA what secular life was like and put out on their own at ages 14-16 was very tough...and mom stayed.

i have mediated plenty of arguments/discussions/confrontations between mom and the kids. (basically every holiday lol) and this is what they say..."why did you abandon us?"

JASPER BEARDLY
12-15-2011, 03:44 PM
damn its crazy you're so close to the situation style.. surprising.

the amount of brainwashing that goes on in this worth is ridiculous

i don't know much about the dr. though so i have no comment on him good or bad, it'd be disingenuous for me to do so

LORD NOSE
12-15-2011, 07:08 PM
deep

Uncle Steezo
12-15-2011, 08:43 PM
now i also have stories about doc demonstrating abilities like shapeshifitng, levitation, and telepathy. which i believe to be true. especially the shapeshifting cause doc looks different in many published photos and unpublished personal photos (fams pics).

Fatal Guillotine
12-16-2011, 08:40 AM
one thing i will say is i believe that Dr York prolly the only cat i know that actually goes into depth those that have any of his books know what im referring to.

another thing though Style is the think Doc was the 1st cat i actually heard speak on the dracos before icke

salute to you my g

and dont feel to bad because there times when i myself be feeling like fuck it all