PDA

View Full Version : Who/what do you believe?

V4D3R
12-19-2007, 04:41 PM
We have individuals in this world that have given us each a basis from which we operate on. They give us a belief system by which all our views of this world are based/biased on.

What person/persons would you say have the biggest influence on what you base your belief of reality. Some might have theorists, some might be a religious figure.

Examples:

William Cooper
Master Fard Muhammed
Elijah Muhammed
David Icke
Marcus Garvey
Alex Jones
Louis Farrakhan
Zecharia Sitchin
Malcolm X
Maybe it's a Swami - just giving examples.

I'm trying to figure out the direction of people in KTL so we can come to understandings and describe why we believe in what we believe? I personally think that if al ot of these heads came together to debate they could have some unified theory that would bridge it all together. I'd like to see that happen in here.

Me personally I take a piece of each that holds value to me. But I prefer Sitchin's theorie's. He's slept on by the people for his sound research and travels and his deciphering's of history. One thing about Sitchin though is his lack of mentioning that Anunnaki are reptilian, except for one instance where he mentions that Marduk's mother was a reptilian Draconian - Damkina.

So build on what you believe and base your search on.

SID
12-19-2007, 07:34 PM
in terms of spirituality i rely on myself, i think thats the only person you can rely on when it comes to finding your origin, purpose and creator, but in terms of my ideology/philosophy on life i have a lot of great people who i hold in high stature for their contribution to my personality, outlook and thought process...

Malcom X
Bruce Lee
Tupac Shakur
Bob Marley
Sun Tzu
Louis farrakhan
Prophet Muhammed
Plato
Aristotle
William Shakespeare
Avicenna (ibn sina)
averroes (ibn rushd)
Karl Marx
Laozi
Confucious

Cthulhu
12-20-2007, 10:12 AM
Myself
Friedrich Nietzsche
Charles Baudelaire
Albert Camus
Jean-Paul Sartre
Thomas Jefferson
Charles Darwin
Fyodor Dostoevsky
Ralph Ellison
Eugene Ionesco
Samuel Beckett
Edgar Allan Poe
Oscar Wilde

No one with "Reverend" or "Prophet" in front of his/her name.

begongo
12-20-2007, 10:56 AM
I
Hip Hop
Karl Marx
Sun Tzu
Che Guevara
whoever said that white people are devils
KRS One
Kjell A. Nordström and Jonas Ridderstrale
Nelson Mandela
Friedrich Nietzsche

I don`t agree 100% with any of the ones mentioned above, but I do mostly agree with them

Machete
12-20-2007, 01:11 PM
Darren Daulton

Koolish
12-20-2007, 04:34 PM
Myself
My religion

there haven't been any philosophical theories i could find that suited me better with happiness than these influences have.

Prince Rai
12-20-2007, 05:53 PM
in terms of spirituality i rely on myself, i think thats the only person you can rely on when it comes to finding your origin, purpose and creator, but in terms of my ideology/philosophy on life i have a lot of great people who i hold in high stature for their contribution to my personality, outlook and thought process...

Malcom X
Bruce Lee
Tupac Shakur
Bob Marley
Sun Tzu
Louis farrakhan
Prophet Muhammed
Plato
Aristotle
William Shakespeare
Avicenna (ibn sina)
averroes (ibn rushd)
Karl Marx
Laozi
Confucious

a lot of the above named are influences on me, throughout my life time.
especially confucius and plato.

HANZO
12-20-2007, 06:43 PM
my list, mainly ppl who portrayed acts of honour, and acheived hero status among their own ppl's.

bruce lee - i admire his dedication to his chosen profession. he approached martial arts with a lot of discipline, and always tried to increase his knowledge. i try to apply the same dedicaton to my studies.

sultan alp arslan - a honourable and courageous man, he showed a lot of respect to everyone. he never underestimated his opponents, and because of this it was very difficult to defeat him in battle. i try to live a life where i respect all those around me, and be honourable.

mehmed the conqueror - military genius, he strived to develop all aspects of his empire. he thought ahead of himself. this planning ahead meant that he was always one step ahead of his rivals.

ataturk - a revolutionary to the turkish ppl, he was a really smart man. showed a great amount of love towards his ppl, although i personally disagree with the path he chose to lead turkey to, the circumstances in which he did it in were incredible. he saved us from being jus another colony to the west. he didnt give up in such a tough situation, he had a goal and to acheive it he did everything he could.

ghenghis khan - first im named after him. he was a brutal murderer, but i do admire the fact that he united his warring ppl, and he did everything he could for his ppl and he did it well. he did a lot to help his own ppl. to the world he is a barbarian, but to the tribal nomad ppl's he is a hero, and to some a god-like figure.

subedei the warrior - the man was probably the best military general ever. the way he outsmarted his enemies in battle was incredible. he was a great observer of his surroundings, he understood wat was going on in the battle. with this understanding he implented highly effective tactics to solve the problem. thats how i see his military success.

STYLE
12-20-2007, 07:01 PM
Ra Un Nefer Amen
malcom x
MLK
bill clinton* because he atleast did things to offrset the inherent shadiness of his position of power.

V4D3R
12-20-2007, 10:03 PM
Thats good to know peeps.

So what can we learn from each other from all these different people we choose as guides in our quests for knowledge and wisdom?

Explain something that explains why you chose so and so.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-20-2007, 11:11 PM
Very good list of influences...Ibn Sina was truly an unbelievable man. IT is amazing how accomplished he was in so many different fields.
These are the people I, in my own way, try to emulate...the scholars and theologians. Quest for knowledge is something that a person should never stop pursuing, and I believe it is a great gift to have such an ambition.

What I believe? I couldnt pin point it to one thing, because there is so much I don't know yet, so its hard to answer.

SKAMPOE
12-20-2007, 11:34 PM
Allah The Father And The Supreme Math! And The Whole Illuminati Theory

SID
12-21-2007, 08:25 AM
Very good list of influences...Ibn Sina was truly an unbelievable man. IT is amazing how accomplished he was in so many different fields.
These are the people I, in my own way, try to emulate...the scholars and theologians. Quest for knowledge is something that a person should never stop pursuing, and I believe it is a great gift to have such an ambition.

What I believe? I couldnt pin point it to one thing, because there is so much I don't know yet, so its hard to answer.

Yeah man, Ibn Sina was a real example of a "master", a theologian, mathmatician, astronomer, philosopher, the list goes on............

but what really bugs me, is this man gave such a undeniable contribution to the world while europe was in the dark ages, but he is NEVER discussed in uk schools, and proberly all schools in the west!!!....so sad

SID
12-21-2007, 08:27 AM
Allah The Father And The Supreme Math! And The Whole Illuminati Theory

It aint a theory bro, them muthafuckas are real and alive, but i dont call them "illuminati", i think its a bullshit word created by them, to give the view that it is nothing more then a eccentric conspiricy, new world order i can deal with, because thats what it is.......

Os3y3ris
12-21-2007, 09:00 AM
Actually, the group that term "illuminati" refers to is historical fact. The bone of contention is their nature and supposed extermination.

Anyways, I believe in a god above all human concepts of god. And Grant Morrison.

Cthulhu
12-21-2007, 09:25 AM
The Illuminati was just an Enlightenment-era society of atheists, free-thinkers, and philosophers in Bavaria. It doesn't exist any more, and even if it did, how the fuck are they gonna control the world? Writing angry articles in Slate and The Guardian?

Olive Oil Goombah
12-21-2007, 11:39 AM
Yeah man, Ibn Sina was a real example of a "master", a theologian, mathmatician, astronomer, philosopher, the list goes on............

but what really bugs me, is this man gave such a undeniable contribution to the world while europe was in the dark ages, but he is NEVER discussed in uk schools, and proberly all schools in the west!!!....so sad

IN high school, you really don't learn much history besides a brief overview....I knew during my HS years, we took a year of world history, US history and then government and politics.

I just recently learned about Ibn Sina from a MIddle East up to 1798 course....Its like anything else, you have to seek it out. They really dont get in depth in High school or even 100 level history course in college. Usually(in the states), you just need two course of Western civ., and maybe and african american history course.
IM a history major, and i knew little of the mid east and islamic history, so i chose to take this course and learn...and i loved it.

V4D3R
12-21-2007, 12:09 PM
Ok - this is all fine and dandy - but why/what do you want to share with people about these people you look up to?

What things have they done to change your paradigm? What have they said/done/experimented/theorized that we should know about. Most people will not do research on something that is unfamiliar to them especially if they have no interest.
So point out what lights they shone on you to us.

SID
12-21-2007, 06:05 PM
Actually, the group that term "illuminati" refers to is historical fact. The bone of contention is their nature and supposed extermination.

Anyways, I believe in a god above all human concepts of god. And Grant Morrison.

The Illuminati was just an Enlightenment-era society of atheists, free-thinkers, and philosophers in Bavaria. It doesn't exist any more, and even if it did, how the fuck are they gonna control the world? Writing angry articles in Slate and The Guardian?

They created this group, and allowed it to be an open operation from start, one that would make it seem like it was nothing more then a crazy conspiracy driven story (made to distract the more "sinister" link they all share)

Watch, national treasure, sky 3(uk) the conspiracy theory programme, and all other commercial broadcasts, making the "illuminati" look like a fantasy driven story, that pushes people away from rebellion and into embrace, the excuse:"they dont exist, thats jus crazy crap,its the terrorists, and backward countries of the world that are what to control the world"

TeknicelStylez
12-21-2007, 07:13 PM
So if illuminati doesn't exist. Why is their a whole town next to mine thats run by free masons, with positions as Judges, Police Officers, Politicians, manipulating local situations. This is at a small time level, imagine what the big leagues are up to...

Don't lie to yourself.

V4D3R
12-21-2007, 08:33 PM
What you believe needs to be shared pertaining to these public figures?

V4D3R
12-21-2007, 09:40 PM
^^How do you know he isent just out to make a few million?
What makes you trust what he states. He could just be on the conspiracy bandwagon and profiting from it?

Ever since 9/11 a lot of shady individuals have profited from chaos.

I agree with him that the FDA and FTC are corrupt just out for corporate interests. But I'm not so sure on all his cures.

V4D3R
12-21-2007, 10:17 PM
^^People who own Big Oil, Paper, Cotton, Coal have been manipulating politics since they discovered what Hemp could do to Paper/Cotton, and Free-Energy/Solar could do to Oil/Coal.

Basically put them out of biz. Thats a fact - also the Bilderbergs have bought all the governments of the richest nations of the world.

Every time an advocate of these new/clean technologies tries to speak up or patent they go missing or get assassinated.

wuswordz95
12-21-2007, 11:18 PM
i beleive in the miami dolphins.

lose patroits

Esquire
12-22-2007, 04:19 AM
I
Mother
Mother Africa
Nelson Mandela

Tony Montana

Blaze666
12-22-2007, 11:58 AM
Jean paul Sartre
Levy Strauss
Alan Moore
Marx
Nietzche
Malcom x
Gandhi
Method Man
Jazz Coleman
Haife Stetie
Jean Jaures
Phillip K Dick

Cthulhu
12-22-2007, 06:36 PM
So if illuminati doesn't exist. Why is their a whole town next to mine thats run by free masons, with positions as Judges, Police Officers, Politicians, manipulating local situations. This is at a small time level, imagine what the big leagues are up to...

Don't lie to yourself.

Illuminati =/= Freemasons

Freemasons have to declare a belief in some kind of supreme being. The Illuminati were atheists, agnostics, skeptics, etc.

Suga Duga
12-24-2007, 04:58 PM
in myself
my mother
my father
music (some)
basketball (some)

diggy
12-24-2007, 05:20 PM
Aight, iam not a conspiracy theroist, i dont believe in "conspiracies" and i dont follow the trend of eccentric "conspiricies" that alot of people do, i bring FACTS to the table, and evaluate from there....

Now you say there are "powerfull groups" that compete against each other for power (sounds like some rockstar gang game), you can tell that is not true by logically observing the happenings of todays world, if there were powerfull independent groups competing against each other, i think we would be having a lot more wars then were having today including the inclusion of China and India, and including more uncensored speeches and propaganda broadcast from places like N.Korea and China, detailing the corruption of the U.S government, but none of that is going on because the U.S has close links (discreetly or indescreetly) with the whole world, the reason why most countries stay close to the U.S is for progression of the globalist agenda (which benefits all parties in terms of economic prosperity) like mcdonalds and nikey in china for example.

Mental enslavement is currently underway on most of the masses, they do not realise it, because they have been brainwashed with the fact that this is life, and it is needed for the progression of the human race. This is false, and not the natural way of life, it is a mind game created by the elite to obtain maximum fiannacial gain. You say it is natrual though, i dont think brainwashing the population through tools such as T.V, films and music is classed as an evolutionary trait, yes people have a tendancy to follow a strong leader.......like George W bush? so not even that is true.

A lot of people are to skeptical about the state of the world, for all sorts of reasons, but the fact is....WE ARE ALL FREE HUMAN BEINGS, IT IS UNJUST TO BE BORN INTO A WORLD OF MENTAL SLAVERY, AND WE DO NOT LIVE JUST TO WORK OUR ASSES OFF FOR "BOSSES", WE LIVE TO DO GOOD, AND ENJOY EVERY SINGLE MOMENT, WITH OUR WIVES, CHILDREN AND FAMILY.........TO OBTAIN THIS WE NEED TO UNITE WITH A COMMON CAUSE AND TOGETHER EXPOSE ALL THOSE WHO KEEP US CONFINED TO A BOX.................

Agree.

Koolish
12-24-2007, 08:34 PM
when you don't have verifiable evidence ready for presentation, even far fetched theories are as equally likely. so long as they follow a correct line of reasoning it's all good.

Cthulhu
12-25-2007, 08:56 AM
Actually people have defected from organizations like the freemasons and wrote books, articles, etc. about the plan of New World Order. The secret has been let out for at least 200 years now.

Starting mainly with the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, and other works from freemasons such as Albert Pikes Morals and Dogma talking about WW1, WW2, and WW3. All of these statements about what they said ( and more) are now ( for the most part) a living reallity.

This is too accurate to be a coincidence and it is planned. Some people who have spoken out about the New World Order died suspiciously and symbolically.

Your just blind if u don't see it.

lol, you think The Protocols of the Elders of Zion is a legit book.

rasoul36
12-25-2007, 06:09 PM
all answers 2 your QUESTIONS are in the HOLY-QURAN

SID
12-25-2007, 06:18 PM
Yo brother welcome to the corp, i believe the quran is divine to a certain extent, but i am sure Allah would rather you gain knowledge of the world around you to find out about yourself, and not to blindly follow pages through fear or tradition, and to also fight the oppressors, n thats what iam all about...

PEACE

Prolifical ENG
12-25-2007, 06:39 PM
^^^^^ yes...this is an example of that:

"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it,
no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own
reason and your own common sense."
-Buddha

SID
12-25-2007, 06:44 PM
^^^^100% true

Cthulhu
12-25-2007, 08:57 PM
all answers 2 your QUESTIONS are in the HOLY-QURAN

NO. Just.......no.....

LORD NOSE
01-13-2011, 01:49 PM
up

pro.Graveface
01-13-2011, 02:07 PM
the infinit U is I ,
tru human nature is Buddha the 1 who is Awake!
PEACE

John Prewett
01-13-2011, 10:48 PM
...........What person/persons would you say have the biggest influence on what you base your belief of reality. Some might have theorists, some might be a religious figure. ...............

Jesus [as He is revealed in the NT.]

Mumm Ra
01-13-2011, 11:53 PM
Ra Un Nefer Amen (not so much as the person - but what he's revealed in his books)
Ol' Dirty Bastard

Clan Destine
01-14-2011, 02:53 AM
Existence
Being
Ignorance
Knowledge

The rest is pretty hazy.

Face of the Golden Falcon
01-14-2011, 03:06 AM
Ra Un Nefer Amen
RZA
Jesus
Tecumseh
Shah

...the birds that visit my backyard.

HETEPU

pro.Graveface
01-14-2011, 07:20 AM
ALL sentient beingz are a reflection of Self, terefor its (U)niverse that guides me!!!, the Birds are indeed inspirering, I watch em two and talk on a mental base tru whistlez,

Fatal Guillotine
01-15-2011, 01:06 PM
Ra Un Nefer Amen
RZA
Jesus
Tecumseh
Shah

...the birds that visit my backyard.

HETEPU

hetepu, i was wondering could you give a brief bio about these two
thanks in advance

01-15-2011, 03:40 PM
Peace Fatal...

...TECUSMEH was a great leader of the Shawnee native americans born in 1768. He had the idea of forming a confederation of tribes that would refuse to sell land to whites unless all the tribes agreed. Along with his brother, Tenskwatawa (who later became known as the Shawnee Prophet because of his visions) they founded a settlement in what is now Indiana an would address visiting tribesmen, urging them to stop drinking alcohol and trading on credit with whites. Tecumseh was said to be able to predict eclipses and earthwquakes. In the eventuating wars that took place in the area Tecumseh was finally killed in the Battle of Thames in 1813 but not before being revered as a master strategist and repected for the fact that he did not torture captives and always kept his word.

This is one of my all time favorite quotes that has been attributed to Tecumseh:

So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart.
Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their view, and
Demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life,
Beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and
Its purpose in the service of your people.
Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
Always give a word or a sign of salute when meeting or passing a friend,
Even a stranger, when in a lonely place. Show respect to all people and
Bow to none. When you arise in the morning, give thanks for the food and
For the joy of living. If you see no reason for giving thanks,
The fault lies only in yourself. Abuse no one and nothing,
For abuse turns the wise ones to fools and robs the spirit of its vision. When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts
Are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes
They weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again
In a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

01-15-2011, 03:46 PM
...As for Shah, I couldn't really tell you much about him. Most know him on the Ledge as SAMURAI7ASSASSIN. He was really a huge reason I started questioning everything I had been taught back 6 or 7 years ago. He introduced me to the Metu Neter and Ra Un Nefer Amen's teachings as well as providing thought provoking threads and posts that used to actually anger me because of the emotional attachment I had on the things I (thought I) knew. Eventually though, like I said I severed the ties with those attachments and Shah was a big reason I was able to do that.

HETEPU

Mumm Ra
01-15-2011, 04:50 PM
^ never knew him as Shah, but word for word that post applies to myself as well

Undiluted Karma
01-15-2011, 05:02 PM
religiously:hinduism/buddhism

people:myself, ghandi, malcolm x for his speech skills (not his hate rhetoric (imo),mlk, sai baba, anyone who laid down their lives for the indian fight for independence.

Sham-iLL
01-15-2011, 05:23 PM
not to sound stupid & shit but

I believe in my dick

God fucked the Earth and from Her came humans... The first being was made in the image of God so he was the fucker, and since he had an XY chromosome he was able to extract out an XX chromosome. you cannot get an XY chromosome from an XX Chromosome because there is no Y in XX... anyway, I don't know how she came to be... But it had to come from the man first. I'll figure it out eventually, but yeah, I believe in my Dick.

01-15-2011, 06:01 PM
^
...Androgyny.

Sham-iLL
01-15-2011, 11:33 PM
Would the first humans have been androgynous and their seeds chose to grasp onto 1 gender?

Barry Whyte
01-16-2011, 12:15 AM
i believe in the gun because everyone bows down to it

TheBoarzHeadBoy
01-16-2011, 12:46 AM
Epicurus, Marcus Aurelius, Thomas Jefferson, John Kennedy, Ronald Reagan, Abraham Lincoln, Martin Luther King jr., Charles George Gordon, Voltaire, George Soros, Gordon Gekko, Kalid Ibn Al-Walid, Hannibal, Augustus, the list goes on.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
01-16-2011, 12:52 AM
Would the first humans have been androgynous and their seeds chose to grasp onto 1 gender?

I think you mean hermaphrodite...

Androgyny is an effeminate man or masculine woman. Although it had historically applied to combinations. Androgyny is a blurring of genders mentally or superficially. A hermaphrodite is male and female physically.

LORD NOSE
01-16-2011, 01:09 AM
They Possibly were ASexual when all the planets were glued together

pro.Graveface
01-16-2011, 06:30 AM
single cell. it was the (father)sun pregnated the (mother)earth, light particlez. with the endless force of the universe, infinite consciouz

Peace Fatal...

...TECUSMEH was a great leader of the Shawnee native americans born in 1768. He had the idea of forming a confederation of tribes that would refuse to sell land to whites unless all the tribes agreed. Along with his brother, Tenskwatawa (who later became known as the Shawnee Prophet because of his visions) they founded a settlement in what is now Indiana an would address visiting tribesmen, urging them to stop drinking alcohol and trading on credit with whites. Tecumseh was said to be able to predict eclipses and earthwquakes. In the eventuating wars that took place in the area Tecumseh was finally killed in the Battle of Thames in 1813 but not before being revered as a master strategist and repected for the fact that he did not torture captives and always kept his word.

This is one of my all time favorite quotes that has been attributed to Tecumseh:

So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart.
Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their view, and
Demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life,
Beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and
Its purpose in the service of your people.
Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
Always give a word or a sign of salute when meeting or passing a friend,
Even a stranger, when in a lonely place. Show respect to all people and
Bow to none. When you arise in the morning, give thanks for the food and
For the joy of living. If you see no reason for giving thanks,
The fault lies only in yourself. Abuse no one and nothing,
For abuse turns the wise ones to fools and robs the spirit of its vision. When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts
Are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes
They weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again
In a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yo truly beatifull wordz!!
bigup to that Tecumseh
PEACE