PDA

View Full Version : Jaime Lynn Spears preggo!

MAYOR QUIMBY
12-19-2007, 05:06 PM
Britney Spears' little sister Jamie-Lynn Spears is pregnant, Nickelodeon has confirmed.

OK! Magazine reports that the 16-year-old actress is with child (and she's made up her mind: she's keeping her baby).

Reps for Spears' hit kids show Zoey 101 released a statement corroborating OK's story, saying:
"We respect Jamie Lynn's decision to take reponsibility in this sensitive and personal situation. We know this is a very difficult time for her and her family, and our primary concern right now is for Jamie Lynn's well being."

-New York Post
http://www.news.com.au/common/imagedata/0,,5807775,00.jpg

Why couldn't I be the baby daddy??

12-19-2007, 05:07 PM
could it really be......

...Federline?

JASPER
12-19-2007, 05:08 PM
In my dreams I'm the father of Hannah Montanas child.

HANZO
12-19-2007, 05:32 PM
wow, she 16 and the media parade it like its something good.

11th Chamber
12-19-2007, 05:33 PM
Id still beat, bitch got some titties these days

JASPER
12-19-2007, 05:37 PM
Agreed. I'd skullfuck her till her throat got pregnant.

11th Chamber
12-19-2007, 05:42 PM
http://www.jamie-pictures.com/albums/1102/07.jpg

YUP...

TSA
12-19-2007, 06:00 PM
^AHAHAHAHHAHAHA

yeah, i was watching nick with my little brother and he was telling me about it, and how it's all everyone at his elementary are talking about...

then he started telling me all these scumbaggy stories about all the kids on the shows, like the slut that got ban for a session for posing half naked in a commerical

makes you think...

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee26/gottaloveme190/kenanandkel.jpg
what happened to the good ol days

*fades out to a slammin coolio jam*

crust
12-19-2007, 06:05 PM
awesome!

she's hot.

JASPER
12-19-2007, 06:05 PM
*shakes head in utter disgust*

http://z.about.com/d/boardgames/1/0/8/i/hannah_montana.jpg

*unbuttons pants*

*dry humps stack of pillows*

*cums*

*continues searching the web for graphic card benchmarks*

11th Chamber
12-19-2007, 06:13 PM
^^^^^^

http://www.seenon.com/image/external/SeenonSlideshow/albums/album-40/lg/MileyCyru_Gregg_14433148_600.jpg/fetch/MileyCyru_Gregg_14433148_600.jpg

SaqurakiHanamichi
12-19-2007, 06:51 PM
if this interests u , u need to get a life

EAGLE EYE
12-19-2007, 10:08 PM
^ yea i was wondering myself if the boy friend is gonna get charged with a sex with a minor charge.

Bloo
12-19-2007, 10:48 PM
^ yea i was wondering myself if the boy friend is gonna get charged with a sex with a minor charge.

Na, he ain't gonna get touched cause she ain't a random nobody.

As for that 17-year old kid. that's fucked up, had he just tapped that ass he'd be alright, but because she sucked his dick he's getting raped as we speak... U.S. justice my ass.

TSA
12-19-2007, 11:14 PM
Holy shit......

what beatles song is better then Investigate Reports again..?

....Yellow Submarine?....

11th Chamber
12-20-2007, 12:11 AM
hey remember when that 17 year old black kid (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilson_v._State_of_Georgia) got a 10 year sentence for getting a consensual blowjob from a 15 year old?

let's see here, this spears girl is 16 and her boyfriend is 19 and she's pregnant with his child...

something doesn't match u-

x_nMgryWtlI

OH THAT'S RIGHT THEY'RE WHITE

what a great fuckin song tho. RZA came threw so nice with that haunting ass beat

SKAMPOE
12-20-2007, 12:18 AM
shit if it would of been any of us hood cats we would of already been in the news like he rapes girl and got her pregnaunt, but since its whites with money they celebrate her pregnancy.......god damn shame

HANZO
12-20-2007, 10:23 AM
shit if it would of been any of us hood cats we would of already been in the news like he rapes girl and got her pregnaunt, but since its whites with money they celebrate her pregnancy.......god damn shame

if it was any hood cat, they would be asking for him to be on deathrow. america is fuked up and this situation jus proves it. shows how much shit white ppl can get away with.

SKAMPOE
12-20-2007, 10:24 AM
yeah man is a shame

HarlemDiplomat
12-20-2007, 10:35 AM
Oh no, stop the presses... a 16 year old white girl is pregnant...

Hmmmm...

SKAMPOE
12-20-2007, 10:36 AM
yup and jasper is 2 blame

KaramelSundae
12-20-2007, 10:47 AM
you guys say you wanna hit these little girls...i bet we'll see your ass on those sexual predator shows you know the ones where they actually show up to the little girls house and get busted

IrOnMaN
12-20-2007, 11:42 AM
I know what's going to happen, and so do you. The media is going to drill this in the ass like a mofo because she's young, white, and pregent. Now, 16 year old girls will thing it's okay to have a baby at a young age, not realizing that the difference b/w Jamie Spears and them is that she has money.

CherChezLaMarauder
12-20-2007, 01:09 PM
lmfao!!!! @ Nikelodeon confirming

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAAHA!!!!!

::DIES::

L~>1<~NKS
12-20-2007, 01:14 PM
Man, fuck that bitch.

oLd_KaiNry
12-20-2007, 01:56 PM
http://users.drew.edu/ssood/BORAT.jpg

WILL SHE REMAIN TIGHT ????

ilzPotent
12-21-2007, 09:18 AM
For all the older BOYS who said they would "hit it":

You WILL have a baby girl as a first born. She will meet a flunkie just like you and get pregnant at the tender age of 14. FAGS.

fucking disgusting.

KaramelSundae
12-21-2007, 10:24 AM

You WILL have a baby girl as a first born. She will meet a flunkie just like you and get pregnant at the tender age of 14. FAGS.

fucking disgusting.

hahahahahhaha i agree

IrOnMaN
12-21-2007, 11:11 AM
ilzPotent is right because God works in strange ways.

This is just bad. The power of dick.:no:

DR. NICK RIVIERA
12-21-2007, 02:52 PM
lol, I have a 16 years old girlfriend, but even if she was rich I wouldn't like to have a baby now, cuz I'm gonna enjoy her body for 10 years ( best years until she gets fat or sumtin like dat )

11th Chamber
12-21-2007, 02:54 PM

fucking disgusting.

u just mad cause us "boys" would rather fuck with a younger girl than yer ass

Hollow Dartz
12-21-2007, 03:04 PM
lol will her show get taken off air?

HANZO
12-21-2007, 05:03 PM
lol will her show get taken off air?

probably not, but most likely she will get a new reality tv show on mtv.

JASPER
12-21-2007, 05:12 PM

fucking disgusting.
Not if I get up in there first...

oh wait...

Yes. Exactly.

NY_Mami
12-21-2007, 06:07 PM
Not suprised considerin' her family is the epitome of how not to raise children........

KaramelSundae
12-21-2007, 07:30 PM
u just mad cause us "boys" would rather fuck with a younger girl than yer ass

thats not being mad, thats just her keepin it real. It is digusting, and I bet you'd probably be the 1st one on those sexual predator shows since you think it's ok...just do us a favor and don't show up wearing a Wutang shirt.

Lil' Ruger
12-21-2007, 07:31 PM
fuck guys i didnt think it would stick im crazy for those white girls what do i do now?

MAYOR QUIMBY
12-21-2007, 08:24 PM
As the thread starter i feel great saying i would not hit that.......

Unless she's drunk & dripping wet! Ohhhh yeeaaahhhh

DUMBO
12-21-2007, 08:30 PM
she should have took it up the ass.

CherChezLaMarauder
12-21-2007, 08:36 PM
or swallow if the canal was still under construction >>chuckle<<

TAURO
12-21-2007, 08:38 PM
Theres nothing pedo about fucking a 16 year old, personally it's not my style but in the uk shes legal.

MAYOR QUIMBY
12-21-2007, 08:46 PM
Theres nothing pedo about fucking a 16 year old, personally it's not my style but in the uk shes legal.
? U serious?

11th Chamber
12-21-2007, 09:01 PM

fucking disgusting.

thats not being mad, thats just her keepin it real. It is digusting, and I bet you'd probably be the 1st one on those sexual predator shows since you think it's ok...just do us a favor and don't show up wearing a Wutang shirt.

sounds like she's mad to me.

You actin like im a fuckin predator n shit, im 19 years old. There is nothin wrong with fuckin a 16 or 17 year old imo.

Next 17 year old I fuck, I'll make sure I got on my red CLASSICS Wu shirt just for you

HarlemDiplomat
12-22-2007, 07:41 AM
I know what's going to happen, and so do you. The media is going to drill this in the ass like a mofo because she's young, white, and pregent. Now, 16 year old girls will thing it's okay to have a baby at a young age, not realizing that the difference b/w Jamie Spears and them is that she has money.

Oh please shes not gonna have no effect on 16 year old girls getting pregnant because its always happened before and always will.

Media hype.

ironwizard
12-22-2007, 07:47 AM
She´s much hotter than Britney, that´s for sure.

KaramelSundae
12-22-2007, 09:10 AM

You actin like im a fuckin predator n shit, im 19 years old. There is nothin wrong with fuckin a 16 or 17 year old imo.

Next 17 year old I fuck, I'll make sure I got on my red CLASSICS Wu shirt just for you

charming.

ilzPotent
12-22-2007, 01:01 PM

Mad? yea, you disgust me. What, you can't get a girl over 18? Most pedos think there is nothing wrong with it. Once you're over 18, it's frowned upon. I watched many after school specials with pervs like you. When your 30 you'll be singin the same tune and like Jasper you will be hiding behind curtains, sweating, probably balding, definitely sneering, furiously wacking off watching your own daughter get dress.

Fuck outta here.

JerseyIronman
12-22-2007, 01:25 PM
hey remember when that 17 year old black kid (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilson_v._State_of_Georgia) got a 10 year sentence for getting a consensual blowjob from a 15 year old?

let's see here, this spears girl is 16 and her boyfriend is 19 and she's pregnant with his child...

something doesn't match u-

x_nMgryWtlI

OH THAT'S RIGHT THEY'RE WHITE

Hey thats a good song! whose that by?

...but seriously i cant believe that never crossed my mind. This is fucking statutory rap isnt it??

I found this article

" However, under state law, Casey Aldridge should be charged with statutory rape, which carries up to ten years in state prison merely for having a sexual relationship with someone under the age of 17; the statute does not require force or coercion as a condition precedent to prosecution, since it instead assumes that the girl is unable to consent due to tender age."

So that preppy Abercrombie wearin ass should be sent to jail

This is how that black kid got fucked over for getting his knob slobbed:

"In recent years, other teenage boys have been charged with statutory rape for having sex with a teenage girl - most notably 17-year-old Genarlow Wilson of Georgia, who was found guilty of statutory rape for engaging in oral sex with a 15-year-old at a drunken motel party. He was arrested, charged as an adult, tried, found guilty, and sentenced to a mandatory ten years in prison without the possibility of parole, and lifetime registration as a sex offender. He was released last year when the Georgia Supreme Court ruled that his sentence amounted to cruel and unusual punishment, but not before he had spent over two years in prison. Time in prison alters anyone’s life, especially if they are very young and the crime was not the type of crime which should land them in prison at all."

http://elfninosmom.wordpress.com/2007/12/20/disparity-in-prosecution-for-teen-sex/

He was gonna play college football too i think

JerseyIronman
12-22-2007, 01:29 PM
Agreed. I'd skullfuck her till her throat got pregnant.

so wrong but I laughed so hard when i read that

shes makes Britney look like fat ugly beast

11th Chamber
12-22-2007, 02:54 PM
Mad? yea, you disgust me. What, you can't get a girl over 18? Most pedos think there is nothing wrong with it. Once you're over 18, it's frowned upon. I watched many after school specials with pervs like you. When your 30 you'll be singin the same tune and like Jasper you will be hiding behind curtains, sweating, probably balding, definitely sneering, furiously wacking off watching your own daughter get dress.

Fuck outta here.

My ex that I was with for 9 months was 20.

You lost.

JASPER
12-22-2007, 05:23 PM

Fuck outta here. Take it the fuck easy. The age difference is only two years you fucking lunatic.