PDA

View Full Version : MF DOOM lip-syncing at a Show, or possibly may even be body-double

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-20-2007, 01:28 AM
doom-gate, read this, and watch the video, FUCKED UP! whats the worst part is, the nigga still took all the money ($30 a ticket) and rode off!

http://thekaoseffect.com/blog/?p=296

SaqurakiHanamichi
12-20-2007, 01:49 AM
it is what it is

Maxxx Millisecondz
12-20-2007, 04:56 AM
sad but what can you do?

maestro wooz
12-20-2007, 11:11 AM
mf doom, hes like db cooper, out with the moola

whitey
12-20-2007, 11:29 AM
wasnt this posted couple weeks or months ago

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
12-20-2007, 11:45 AM
wasnt this posted couple weeks or months ago

months ago

iammzac
12-20-2007, 12:00 PM
Actually I think this is from a new show he did in ATL a few days ago..

I like the post a few posts above me..

DOOM is so villainous

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
12-20-2007, 12:02 PM
months ago

yea this shit happened earlier in the year but this event is fresh cause he talkin about a recent show

but I think it was him because DOOM may be sick and has lost a SHITLOAD of weight & looks completely different so maybe he aint recognize that but the lipsyncing shit is fucked up but i guess the man aint wanna let his sickness get in the way so he did it anyway he could

VallKano
12-20-2007, 01:15 PM
i like MF but this shit foul

Dominus Santorini
12-20-2007, 08:17 PM
I've never like MF Doom, fuck him

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-20-2007, 08:26 PM
months ago

bullshit, the show only happend on dec 15th smartass

Dominus Santorini
12-20-2007, 08:30 PM
"Apart of me feels bad for all the fans who came out and dropped their dough at the door for this, and other part of me feels like - thats what you get for jumping on the bandwagon. If you knew anything about Doom then you would know that this is not the first time this has been done. This started 2 years ago oversees where it was reported someone not looking like Doom toured Europe. Then there was the Elemental Magazine cover that was suppose to be Doom and wasnt, and Scratch Magazine article, where he sent someone else to do the interview and they called him out about it. And cant forget more recently Rock The Bells show in NYC July 29th and El Rey in LA Aug 12 where the same figure wearing a mask lip sinched his way threw the set. DOOM SAID 2 YEARS AGO IN AN INTERVIEW “the mask is the show whoever is in it is DOOM”"

Why does he have fans?

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-20-2007, 09:36 PM
hes a shady dude for sho

11th Chamber
12-20-2007, 09:44 PM
well, that was DOOM on the stage, and those were live lyrics(atleast the ones in the video). The money thing is a whole other issue tho

Poetic Disciple
12-21-2007, 01:26 AM
"Apart of me feels bad for all the fans who came out and dropped their dough at the door for this, and other part of me feels like - thats what you get for jumping on the bandwagon. If you knew anything about Doom then you would know that this is not the first time this has been done. This started 2 years ago oversees where it was reported someone not looking like Doom toured Europe. Then there was the Elemental Magazine cover that was suppose to be Doom and wasnt, and Scratch Magazine article, where he sent someone else to do the interview and they called him out about it. And cant forget more recently Rock The Bells show in NYC July 29th and El Rey in LA Aug 12 where the same figure wearing a mask lip sinched his way threw the set. DOOM SAID 2 YEARS AGO IN AN INTERVIEW “the mask is the show whoever is in it is DOOM”"

Why does he have fans?

IDK. That's some pretty fucked shit to do.

VallKano
12-21-2007, 01:35 AM
well, that was DOOM on the stage, and those were live lyrics(atleast the ones in the video). The money thing is a whole other issue tho

those werent live the 2 hype men knowin every 40th word aint a live performance

Suga Duga
12-22-2007, 11:13 AM
Grimm would never do something like that

DUMBO
12-22-2007, 11:26 AM
in case none of you know, doom is dying and he's using the body double to accrue duckets to pay for his HMO. give him a break.

ballistic
12-22-2007, 12:06 PM
DOOM is the shit, but hold on...i'm tripping off the end of that posted quote. he said, whoever's in the mask is DOOM. consider the implications of that for a second, at least in terms of performances and shit.

11th Chamber
12-22-2007, 12:30 PM
those werent live the 2 hype men knowin every 40th word aint a live performance

they were live lyrics. Cause those arent the lyrics that are heard on the CD version. DOOM switch's up the words in tracks alot when he is live.

J-Ronin
12-22-2007, 04:53 PM
Doom does not sound that good live. The vocals are perfect like it was playing on a cd. Doom could have always done a live version to play for his imposters.

That ain't doom homey. He don't even have the scar on his face . I met Doom a few years ago without the mask when I was w/ Grimm. That is not Doom, trust me!

V4D3R
12-23-2007, 05:05 AM
DOOM is the shit, but hold on...i'm tripping off the end of that posted quote. he said, whoever's in the mask is DOOM. consider the implications of that for a second, at least in terms of performances and shit.
V for Versicular Verification of Villainous Vocative Vignette

HarlemDiplomat
12-23-2007, 05:23 AM
Awwwww.... thats fucked up.

But I don't see the purpose of having so many doubles... just extra people you gotta pay.

And why did the door man step away with the cash. Thats grimey too... he might have some problems getting booked now.

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
12-23-2007, 12:30 PM
in case none of you know, doom is dying and he's using the body double to accrue duckets to pay for his HMO. give him a break.

i know this is the rumor thats been goin around for a minute now...i pray that it isn't true...

ballistic
12-23-2007, 04:27 PM
i thought we had debunked that rumor.

12-30-2007, 09:12 AM

that shit wasn't live, man... no way. but it wasn't Doom either.
on the other hand, I don't care that much about this, I just care about the music, wich is ill.

Jet Set
12-30-2007, 09:38 AM
Damn that book of daniel track