after seeing her in the "Post your picture thread",
CD told me your real story, and I cringed at every word he said,
bitch no one here's your friend, they only like the false image you project,
you're appalling to no end,
disgraceful and disgusting,
claiming you're nineteen, when you're really thirty something,
a different father, for each of your four kids,
fourteen when you dropped the first bastard,
and you pretend you've never even sucked dick?
you're not a good mother, you fucken senseless bitch,
leaving your kids home alone, to go out and hunt dick,
your man calling on the phone, while come drips from your lips,
trying to lure fresh bone, by posting your daughters pics,
acting like you're wise, and your life is on track,
bitch all you do is lie, whether it's with your mouth or on your back,
to earn a living, some have to beg or break their neck,
sorry whore spreads her legs, lays an egg, and collects a welfare cheque,
then demands respect?
lives a false life on the internet,
the home of drooling rejects, so what do you expect?
praise for the character you've made, and that's exactly what you get,
Mack's battle style unconventional, cos I don't spit clich'es,
spit the truth to end this fool, and leave her ass disgraced,
go on and play these same games with these same faceless lame brains,
Mack ain't so naive to believe that shit will ever change......

Murderous Mack
08-08-2005, 05:20 AM
And now moving on to Nakhi. I actually went out of my way to prevent your finding out about what I'm about to show you, because I feel sorry for you, and I think you're probably a decent guy. Unfortunately you're just fucken stupid. So now here's my little gift to you for running your mouth like you did.....enjoy....

http://www.wutangcorp.com/showthread.php?t=4257

Murderous Mack
08-08-2005, 05:28 AM
Noel really is a nice guy, but you've both seen what he can do when somebody gets upset over one of his jokes, and starts talking shit about him. I would apologise for this, but you both really should have known better.

Sicka than aidZ
08-08-2005, 05:34 AM
hey, whats good noel.....that verse kicked ass^

Sicka than aidZ
08-08-2005, 05:36 AM
i forgot what i said in this thread,, or that othre one.........u shoulda just thrown this in the "dis a wak bitch emcee thread"...no dis dae.....huh, so u nail nakhi or what...ima check that out. peace

Murderous Mack
08-08-2005, 05:39 AM
Hey Sicka, thanks for the love. Nice to see a glimpe of positivity before those fucken blind Dae worshippers swarm on me.

Sicka than aidZ
08-08-2005, 05:45 AM
were u mack on methical too, that was like right when it caved.....that horror shit was a sweet thread.

Sicka than aidZ
08-08-2005, 05:47 AM
hell yeah, we were gonna do a horrorcore tournament or collab, i remember skale gettin down on that, i tried rappin the other day when u first joined but it sucked,...it was like sicka,mack an skale's "murder spree"verse

Murderous Mack
08-08-2005, 06:33 AM
Haha, yeah, I've been Mack since I was about 10. I used to write these silly gangster rap songs as if I was a brother in the ghetto, haha. Just for fun. I decided to bring him back and start kicking some silly psychotic freestyles on the forums. It's good fun, especially seeing all the dumb fucks who take it seriously and get upset. Which is exactly what led to this thread happening.

I can't be fucked posting on these forums seriously anymore. They've gone beyond a joke. All you've gotta do is read the thread where Dae dissed Mack to see that. It's actually really disturbing. Poor little misguided fools need to find someone worthwile to worship........like Murderous Mack for example, hahahaha.

And I saw your rhyme in one of my threads. In fact I see you rhyming in pretty much every thread I open, haha. It's cool. You seem to be a really keen rhymer. I like that. Keep it up dude.

Dae Ja Nae
08-08-2005, 11:30 AM
Mack has been assigned, to expose this fake ass "Queen",
with your fan club by your side, let them see how blind they've been,
the screen has helped you hide, but it's time to snap out that fuckin' dream,
bitch you're naked on the road, trapped in the Mack's high beams,
dumb fucks, Mack is just a character, made up to have some fun,
it's that lovable Aussie larrikin, your "stick man", noel 4-1-1,
now brace for the embarrassment, watch that face turn red,
Mack accidentally slapped your daughter,
after seeing her in the "Post your picture thread",
CD told me your real story, and I cringed at every word he said,
bitch no one here's your friend, they only like the false image you project,
you're appalling to no end,
disgraceful and disgusting,
claiming you're nineteen, when you're really thirty something,
a different father, for each of your four kids,
fourteen when you dropped the first bastard,
and you pretend you've never even sucked dick?
you're not a good mother, you fucken senseless bitch,
leaving your kids home alone, to go out and hunt dick,
your man calling on the phone, while come drips from your lips,
trying to lure fresh bone, by posting your daughters pics,
acting like you're wise, and your life is on track,
bitch all you do is lie, whether it's with your mouth or on your back,
to earn a living, some have to beg or break their neck,
sorry whore spreads her legs, lays an egg, and collects a welfare cheque,
then demands respect?
lives a false life on the internet,
the home of drooling rejects, so what do you expect?
praise for the character you've made, and that's exactly what you get,
Mack's battle style unconventional, cos I don't spit clich'es,
spit the truth to end this fool, and leave her ass disgraced,
go on and play these same games with these same faceless lame brains,
Mack ain't so naive to believe that shit will ever change......Am I to crumble and cower, or to run for the hills?
Nah nigga, I'll stand strong and tell you how I fell
1st off you got it wrong, it's two sides to every story
so get your lips of CD's dick so you can bask in my glory
I knew this was some bullshit, I said I smelt it
I also knew the hand you held before your ass was dealt it
you laugh first, I'll laugh last at this so called "unveiling"
your boy's just mad cuz I left his ass sad and wailing
he was lucky that I let his ass bask with the Queen
did he tell you he was mental since his ass was a teen?
what about his toupee? did he tell you 'bout that
his bald headed ass lives in a one room shack
he's a grown ass man w/a face and back full of acne
his own image in the mirror makes him sadly unhappy
he's just JADED, so upset cuz I shut him down
I'm not the only mutherfucker that deserves a frown
so I lied about my age, who gives a fuck about that
when I told him the real deal he was still up in my crack
so don't flip this bullshit script like he was did wrong
trying to score some pitty points with this sad ass song
your boy knew the real deal when he came to VA
the shit was all lovely then, so what you trying to say?
droppin mad compliment on how nice my crib is
which is true, sorry I can't say the same about his
lol at this mess ... boohoo, I'm crying a river
NOT ... I'm brushing off this weak blow you delivered
and as for lying on my back, I can do what I please
your man's just mad because he didn't get a chance to dick me
but he did lick my pussy, he ate the hell out that shit
not once or twice, but thrice ... I couldn't get him to quite
I popped shit 'bout suckin' dick cuz I didn't wanna finesse him
but after the job he did, I felt obliged to bless him
so I did ...
one good deed deserved another ...
but my worse was good enough to make his bitch ass shutter
oh yeah ... tell them bout the bad job I gave him,
so bad, but still had his ass crazed, it's amazin'
whipped, just off my lips, cuz I'm the baddest BITCH
way sprung and never took a dip between the hips
and as for the welfare checks, nigga please, I work
child support is not the same thing, you dumb ass jerk
both parents are obligated to take care of their kids
don't hate cuz I'm livin' lovely and taking care of biz

lol @ your attempt to knock me off my feet
I have delt with worse in life, this shit ain't close to heat
just some juicy ass gossip, momentary entertainment
fuck you and CD to with this lame ass arrangement
so DAE JA NAE has a past, I'm not the first or the last
water underneath the bridge that we agreed we'd surpassed
but I guess he's still bitter-had to have one more say
are you satisfied now? you still can't get with Dae
I lied, you lied, she lies and he lies too
welcome to the real world, now who's better than who?
we all have imperfections, some are worse than others
it's just that some disguise their lies while some decide to cover

LOL at this shit ... I knew something was up because you came right at me. That's why I posted in your thread "I Smell Shit" As far as the worshipping goes, that's bullshit. Some people like what I write more than others. My personal life has no bearing on weather or not someone will like my poems asshole. As a matter of fact you liked my shit ... you and CD ... way before any bad blood had been spilt, so don't come with all this worshipping bullshit now. As for me and CD and what happened between us, only he and I know the real story, and like all stories, our has two sides. You're just sold off his side, and that's cool to, but it's funny that all this would come out long after the fact. If I was so bad, then why, after he knew the deal, did he still want to deal with me? "I still want to be your friend Dae and blah blah blah" ... still blowing my phone up, still wanting to talk for hours on end ... ask him that. I told him that he needed to move on because the shit had simply gotten way out of hand. I felt bad about all of the confusion (rightly so) so I told him that we both needed to just let go. He kept calling me after that, and still wanted me to come and see him ... did he tell you that? ... but I so damn bad ... yeah right ... CD, you know you need to stop with your shit.

Thanks to devoting so much time out of your life to me ... it took you this long to write that verse ... lol ... it only took me 15 mins to write mines ...

and why are you so upset because people like the poems I post? Are they not intitled to their opinions? Are you really that jaded? I don't go out of my way to impress anyone, I just post poems, type my opinions and leave feedback, it's as simple as that. So again, fuck all that worshipping bullshit you keep talking about.

I lied to ... YOU ... and you alone ... yes, that was WRONG, but it can't be undone. I apologized for my actions and you accepted that apology, and forgave me... or so you said ...

IMO, it was real bitch like for you to pull this stunt 8 months after the fact, after everything was supposed to be all good and forgiven. I guess if I would have kept dealing with you it would have stayed on the hush, but it's better now that it's all out in the open ...

You have your "retribution" ... are you happy now? Or, are you and Wack Mack coming to VA to body bag or toe tag my ass ... LMAO?

Anyways ... I, for one, am glad it's over ... and I'm gonna still do me ...

Peace

SurreaL
08-08-2005, 12:09 PM
hrmmmm......

whatradio
08-08-2005, 01:15 PM
well damn
this was pretty ILL peoples
too bad all of this personal shit had to be included....

Murderous Mack
08-08-2005, 11:44 PM
I have no interest in arguing about this. I said my piece, and now you can do what you have to do to lie your way out of it. Shouldn't be too hard considering the level of intellect possessed by the crowd that worships you. I would like to comment on a few things though.

As a matter of fact you liked my shit ... you and CD ... way before any bad blood had been spilt
Please note that I never said you're not a good writer. As you may have figured out by now, the comment that sparked your little outbust was just a joke. And in fact, the joke didn't even suggest your piece wasn't good. It just said it was too soft for the crazy motherfuking Murderous Villian Mack.

And there's a difference between complimenting someone on their work, and kisssing their ass like they're fucken royalty. You can see some wonderful evidence of that in any of your threads.

Also, CD had nothing to do with this thread. I decided I wanted to do it after seeing the reaction to your Mack diss. Shit had to be set straight. I asked if he minded my doing it and he said he couldn't care less. No further involvement from him.

And you must have forgotten your little "I'm so happy that I have been given a second chance with a special someone" post on Methical. Because it pretty much proves that all your bullshit about him chasing you is delusional nonsense.

Haha, fucken lying scumbag. Still getting caught out on lies. Who do you think I'm gonna believe? Him, or you?

Robert
08-09-2005, 12:00 AM
Thats some crazy verses, mack you from Aust? You just made alot a ppl who posted shit against you on yo other thread look like fools (including myself). Fuckin' funny shit right there but peeps in this part of the forum are spiteful for whatever reason, if you from oz do ya dig any aussie hip hop
peace

Cappah
08-09-2005, 12:23 AM
yo mack u murdered him man, me and u shud do a collab sumtime

Murderous Mack
08-09-2005, 02:27 AM
You just made alot a ppl who posted shit against you on yo other thread look like fools Yes, indeed I did. And isn't it just fucken hilarious how quiet those sorry ass little pussies are now that this bitch has been served?

And yeah, I'm an Aussie. Don't really listen to Aussie hip hop though. Some of it sounds pretty good, but I've never bought any albums or anything.

SHRAP
08-09-2005, 03:00 AM
whats with this real life drama shit, cd actually met dae and ate her pussy and blew up her phone when she shut his ass down? what what, i thought son was cool...

Dae Ja Nae
08-09-2005, 11:43 AM
I have no interest in arguing about this. I said my piece, and now you can do what you have to do to lie your way out of it. Shouldn't be too hard considering the level of intellect possessed by the crowd that worships you. I would like to comment on a few things though.

[/color]
Please note that I never said you're not a good writer. As you may have figured out by now, the comment that sparked your little outbust was just a joke. And in fact, the joke didn't even suggest your piece wasn't good. It just said it was too soft for the crazy motherfuking Murderous Villian Mack.

And there's a difference between complimenting someone on their work, and kisssing their ass like they're fucken royalty. You can see some wonderful evidence of that in any of your threads.

Also, CD had nothing to do with this thread. I decided I wanted to do it after seeing the reaction to your Mack diss. Shit had to be set straight. I asked if he minded my doing it and he said he couldn't care less. No further involvement from him.

And you must have forgotten your little "I'm so happy that I have been given a second chance with a special someone" post on Methical. Because it pretty much proves that all your bullshit about him chasing you is delusional nonsense.

Haha, fucken lying scumbag. Still getting caught out on lies. Who do you think I'm gonna believe? Him, or you?

This shit has been in the making for a long while now. Don't you think I know that? C'mon now, so save the fuckin' bullshit, okay? Cuz I ain't buyin' it.
Further more, the fact that I left the second chance post, which I was glad to do so, only proves just what I said ... he was still down after the fact ... dumbass ...

and if CD didn't have anything to do with it, which I doubt very seriously, then good ... but the info that "is" true came from him, which ... by the way ... makes YOU very simpleminded for fighting someone else's battle.

Noel, this shit is old as hell. The wounds may be deep, but they are old wounds none the less. Further more, they are CD's wounds. Like I said before, he and I have talked and talked about this shit to no end. It was supposed to be water underneath the bridge. It's not as simple as I'm putting it, because the shit was DEEP, but it's over.

I've said more than once that CD is a cool person, and I stand behind that, but all is fare in love and war. It's stone for stone when the heat is on, trust ...
but that does not change the fact that he is a good person, in my book anyway. He knows how I feel about him, and everything that went down. So your bullshit is secondary to me, okay "mate"?

As far as the "ass kissing goes", we all try to lift each other up in The Temple. I'm not the only one getting positive feedback in there. It's mad love in that spot. So why does my getting it bother you so much? I really don't understand that. Like I said before, my personal life has no bearing on weather no not some will like my writing Noel. BTW ... I know that "ass kissing shit" stems from CD, because he use to ask me about that all the time, and I would tell him the same thing ... sooooooooo ... yeah ... lol.

And incase you didn't notice, just like before, I stay on the low. I am by far the most popular or active female on this site. It's not me they "worship", so get it together, some just like my Poems, it's that simple.

Well okay ... now that I'm all toe tagged and bagged up and shit ... I guess it's a wrap ... I really don't know ... is it? LMAO ... That's All Folks

Peace

Cappah
08-09-2005, 12:17 PM
whats this whole noel thing about?

whatradio
08-09-2005, 02:09 PM
ok, so people are linking up, gettin ate out... domed up, then coming back
taking shots at one another... and then we got salty ass wanna be cold killer mack
upset b/c he wasn't the one who got the chance to lick the pearl tongue, so he's
takin it upon himself to save his boy's e-pride on some boderline homo shit??

this ain't hip hop

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
08-09-2005, 02:22 PM
Hmmm..well Noel I knew Murderous mack was you from way back before this forum crashed remember me PM'ing you when I was a Mod??...I said you were served up like a Murdered BigMac because Dae simply ripped you on that verse... I LOVE Dae's Poetry nuff said...I'm not trying to get in her pants so there is no need to worship her ( she's too far away from me to get in them pants anyway, even though its a nice thought ) this thread is basically you venting out on her...Do what you may...Its a better verse than the previous and you can put nice bars together ....PEaCE

Murderous Mack
08-09-2005, 05:54 PM
Once again Dae, I'm not interested in getting into your bullshit. I'll just comment on a few things again......

This shit has been in the making for a long while now. Don't you think I know that? C'mon now, so save the fuckin' bullshit, okay? Cuz I ain't buyin' it.
Haha, believe what you want. I can tell you that CD doesn't give two shits about you. This was entirely my idea, my work, and was done to tell your little cheer squad who you really are. And as my last two bars suggested, I knew it wouldn't change shit, I just wanted to have my say.

As for suggesting that I'm lying. I sleep very well at night knowing I'm an honest person.....can you say the same?

Further more, the fact that I left the second chance post, which I was glad to do so, only proves just what I said ... he was still down after the fact ... dumbass

Ummmm, I didn't say he wasn't "down". I said he wasn't chasing you. It was your sorry disgraced ass that did the crawling. He was telling me about it even as it was happening. He even showed me copies of some of your emails......."dumbass".

makes YOU very simpleminded for fighting someone else's battle.

I felt it needed to be done, and CD had no interest in wasting his time on you, so I decided to have some fun with it. I'm not even "fighting a battle". Just trying to talk some sense into these blind drooling geeks.

BTW ... I know that "ass kissing shit" stems from CD, because he use to ask me about that all the time, and I would tell him the same thing ... sooooooooo ... yeah ... lol.

Haha, ok. He is, of course, the only person alive who is bothered by pesky little runts on internet forums sucking up the female members, so I have to be trying to emulate him. It's not as if I've done countless threads in the past calling out these little dweebs for sucking up to the girls on here.....nah, not at all.

I won't bother repeating myself in reply to your other points.

Murderous Mack
08-09-2005, 05:57 PM
And yeah Ben, I know you knew Mack was me. A few people did. And thanks for the feedback.

Dae Ja Nae
08-09-2005, 08:26 PM
Once again Dae, I'm not interested in getting into your bullshit. I'll just comment on a few things again......
Well then, SHUT THE FUCK UP ... cuz you're soundin' and lookin' like a real FAG right now with all this Bitch shit ... I thought you were a dude ... man, go pull your fuckin' skirt down or somethin' .

Look, you don't have to worry anymore Noel *;, CD is all yours now... OKAY sweetie :stroke: ... LMAO ... you are just a tad bit too obsessed with me and this bullshit ... it can't be healthy for you, really ... LOL ... anyways,

Peace Mate

Dae out
:loser:

Murderous Mack
08-09-2005, 10:31 PM
Awww, looks like I upset the poor little sweety pie. Don't worry, I'm sure there's some very exciting and fullfilling false lives awaiting you on other internet forums. Don't give up hope just yet.

C Beretta
08-09-2005, 11:11 PM
Murderous Mack, the format to your rhyme was ill. Can't wait to see you post more. Peace 2 the god.

Murderous Mack
08-09-2005, 11:26 PM
Thanks for the love Beretta.

And just one more thing Dae. I actually wanna ask a little favour. I know I'm probably not your favourite person right now, but I just need a little first hand information on some research I'm doing regarding the history of royal families.

What I wanted to know is if you are the only "Queen" in recorded history to have birthed four bastard children, each to different fathers? I couldn't seem to find any others in my studies, but I just wanted to ask somebody who has experience as an actual "Queen". Also, on the same subject, is 14 years old the youngest age a "Queen" has ever birthed a bastard child?

Thanks in advance. I hope you can temporarily put aside our differences to help me with my research.

Dae Ja Nae
08-09-2005, 11:44 PM
Bitch, get off my clit and go back to CD's dick ... that's how fags get down, right ... lol at your attention whore ass ... go get your liver and your glands together along with your facts before you pass the fuck out.

Murderous Mack
08-09-2005, 11:54 PM
Come on sweetness, that wasn't very helpful. Oh well, never mind....My cousin, Sharon, is a "Queen" too. I'll just have to see if she can help me with my research next time I visit the brothel where she works.

kell16
08-10-2005, 12:05 AM
wow, niggas is taking this text shit to the head again

ah, alas, more late night intertainment

what up miss dae

blackwisdom
08-10-2005, 12:23 AM
mhum...

peace

Muslimah
08-10-2005, 04:51 AM
lmao oh dear

noel noel, he da man, if he can't do it , No One can *cheeeeeeeeeeerrrrrr*

(spoken by the leading cheer girl of the noel411 cheer club)

peace

martyr
08-10-2005, 12:35 PM
...girl! what up? hollar at me....

adedwutang
08-11-2005, 12:53 PM
my bad mack, didnt kno u had skills like that, didnt seem like it on the other thread

BlaK FuRYaN
08-13-2005, 07:27 PM
Noel ease up mayne.....! keep the kids out of it.....

SurreaL
08-14-2005, 02:12 AM
Why can't we get along?, Noel's cool as hell, and Dae is sweet, comon, this isn't face to face reality, this is the internet, :(

Murderous Mack
08-14-2005, 03:32 AM
Yeah, you know, I was pretty harsh here, I realised that the other night. Dae had it coming, I still believe that.....but it really wasn't my place to do this. This happened for a few reasons. The first was the way Dae over-reacted to my post in her thread in the Temple, and had a big rant about Mack. That was ridiculous, and if people didn't treat her like royalty it wouldn't have happened. I thought Dae could take a joke, and even I was surprised by her reaction. The second thing that set this off was the way people kissed her ass and dissed Mack after the first "battle". I wanted to silence those little fucks, and well, I did just that.

I had people who have given my writing as noel411 nothing but praise, and then talking shit about Mack's writing (which admittedly is only simple, just some shit I quickly type up for fun when I'm bored), without realising we're the same person. Had to set those measly fucks straight.

But most of all, it was Dae talking shit about Mack that sparked this. She should have had the sense to realise Mack was not a serious poster, and left it alone.

As for saying shit against Dae even after the battle, that was because she kept on trying to lie her way out of shit. That annoys me. Yeah, only her and CD know the true story, but I've got pretty fucken good reason to believe what he's told me, especially since I was talking to him about it even as this shit was still going on.

Anyway, as you might have noticed I haven't posted in this thread for a few days. But since it's still active, I decided to have my final say. I'm happy to put this shit to rest. What's done is done. Like I said in my initial post, I didn't expect this to change anything, but I just wanted to have my say.

Dae Ja Nae
08-14-2005, 09:01 PM
Yeah, you know, I was pretty harsh here, I realised that the other night. Dae had it coming, I still believe that.....but it really wasn't my place to do this. This happened for a few reasons. The first was the way Dae over-reacted to my post in her thread in the Temple, and had a big rant about Mack. That was ridiculous, and if people didn't treat her like royalty it wouldn't have happened. I thought Dae could take a joke, and even I was surprised by her reaction. The second thing that set this off was the way people kissed her ass and dissed Mack after the first "battle". I wanted to silence those little fucks, and well, I did just that.

Please note: No One Kisses My Ass, I'm sorry that you see it that way, but you're wrong, and you really do need to stop with that ... LMAO ... it really trips me out that you are so bothered by the fact that people like my poems and shit. Do you really think I would give a damn about weather or not someone liked the stuff you posted? It wouldn't bother me one bit because I know that people are entitled to their opinions, and they can like whom and what ever they choose Noel.

And who did you silence ... really? IMO, people just weren't feeling all this real life DRAMA BS Noel, after all, like you said so many times before ... this is only the "internet" ... in other words, most of this shit is for entertainment purposes only, and is not to be taken seriously, or to be confused with real life ;) ... lol ... I thought that would have been obvious :looking: .

I had people who have given my writing as noel411 nothing but praise, and then talking shit about Mack's writing (which admittedly is only simple, just some shit I quickly type up for fun when I'm bored), without realising we're the same person. Had to set those measly fucks straight. But most of all, it was Dae talking shit about Mack that sparked this. She should have had the sense to realise Mack was not a serious poster, and left it alone.

People only talked shit about "Mack" because of the way you came off ... all hard as nails and shit ... lol ... at your alter ego. And just to let you know, I knew something was up from jump. Like I said, you shitted in "my" thread after posting only like 6 times or so (that alone was a red flag to me).I told Nakhi the moment I read your post that I thought it was either you or CD. So your whole alter ego plan wasn't as clever as you thought it was dude. Plus, I read a post on Methical that CD left saying that, and I quote ... " I have a story that will beat any of yours, that would amaze the people who've been on this and wucorp...lol...Internet people....amazing...ha" ... sooooooooo ... yeah :) :).

As for saying shit against Dae even after the battle, that was because she kept on trying to lie her way out of shit. That annoys me. Yeah, only her and CD know the true story, but I've got pretty fucken good reason to believe what he's told me, especially since I was talking to him about it even as this shit was still going on.

You know, you just said a mouth full right there. You were talking to HIM, and this is a 2 sided story. I know the deal, as well as what went down and CD does to, so later for all this old mess .... dude. all this was sooo like 6 months ago. It's over Noel ... o-v-e-r ...

No disrespect, but you and your agenda/vendetta are sooo secondary to me. You are just 2 sheets in the wind. I mean really ... I live in VA, and in case you didn't know already ... that's a loooooooong ways from Australia mate ... lol. I will never loose any sleep over you or this DRAMA because for me, and most other people, life goes on ... and like I said before, I'm gonna still do me, and there's nothing "you" or anyone else could ever do to stop it :p. Soooooooooooooooooo ...

Have a good life Noel, and ...

Peace
O:)

Edit:Is it a wrap now, being that we've both had our say and all? I mean really ...lol ... it's just a tad bit too old now.

But I tell you what, if it'll make you happy, you can have the last word, but after that ... please do us all a favor ................ and let go already :mmmyah: .

One

blackwisdom
08-14-2005, 09:48 PM
:z What's the use at trying to make someone look bad over the .net? If you really get annoyed just by someone receiving praises for a job well done you have some issues. Oops, I'm sounding like Da's biggest fan. My bad for being honest. It's a shame that people go through such lengths to prove such futile points. Anyway, I'm out.

peace

hollywoodrealty
08-14-2005, 10:09 PM
blackwisdom, sometimes i feel its pasion, other times its being stuborn, but when its all over i hope the 2 of them can try and get along, this shit is for fun, and its nice to see people going at each other ,but its nice to see them come together in the end, thats how i see it atleast

Murderous Mack
08-14-2005, 11:06 PM
Yes Dae, that really was my final say. We have both wasted enough time on this, and I have no interest in wasting any more. One thing though, you really need to stop saying you don't care about this, and then going on to write page long replies and editing every one of them. Doesn't really fit.

And since you, and others, still don't seem to understand what constitutes ass kissing, I will leave you with some classic examples........

please do not let those who are ignorant take you down from the throne you sit uponmack talkin shit but u cant back up ne thing man, drop somethin so dae can whoop u again and u stop annoyin every1, shit

Oct_Blast
08-14-2005, 11:36 PM
two boys ,who argue...
which one has a real clue...
just reconize....
set the difference aside..
let the shit slide....
we are here for the beats...
not to meet another on the streets...
relax throw on the throw back...
reminisce...on how we did this....

SurreaL
08-15-2005, 12:01 AM
Dae's a Women, just to clear thing's up. :p

SHRAP
08-15-2005, 05:38 AM
taking shots at one another... and then we got salty ass wanna be cold killer mack
upset b/c he wasn't the one who got the chance to lick the pearl tongue, so he's

this ain't hip hop
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Queen Of Poetry
08-15-2005, 08:48 AM
**sits back with some yogurt and continues to enjoy Dae's tongue lashings against this loser**

Murderous Mack
08-15-2005, 05:42 PM
*Puts away puss leaking, aids infected cock after discreetly coming in Queen's yoghurt*

Sorry Queen, it's all over honey. We both agreed this shit is a waste of time. You'll have to find entertainment elsewhere.

SurreaL
08-15-2005, 05:44 PM
yum.

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
08-15-2005, 05:47 PM
*Puts away puss leaking, aids infected cock after discreetly coming in Queen's yoghurt*

Sorry Queen, it's all over honey. We both agreed this shit is a waste of time. You'll have to find entertainment elsewhere.

what's up with all the random hate?

Fr@z
08-15-2005, 05:59 PM
Noeeeeeeel... You son of a bitch!

awrite man how are things?

and about that M.I.C album I didn't get a chance to d'l it cos I went on holiday and completely forgot about it,just incase you thought I d/led it then didn't say thanks or shit.

"Stick around"

Murderous Mack
08-15-2005, 06:05 PM
Haha, hey there you little whoreson.

I'm cool, how are you?

Yeah, I was actually plotting your murder as we speak, after you were such an ungrateful bastard. Did you end up getting the album elsewhere? If not, I'll hook you up again.

Fr@z
08-15-2005, 06:25 PM
lol

I'm fine my friend but remember I can take many forms does this one suit you? or how about this one?

No I didn't get the album but I'll have to decline your generous offer because downloading albums on dial-up is worse than having a fist rammed through your stomach and breaking your goddamn spine.

Btw I just recieved Scars and Memories that album is fucken great.

Murderous Mack
08-15-2005, 07:30 PM
Haha, ok you crazy little bastard. Yeah, that Grimm shit is nice. I was bumpin' that one just last night.

Fr@z
08-15-2005, 07:42 PM
Hey man why'd you stop posting on here and Methical?

I had many a laugh at your's and CD's thread's and sometimes I lay awake until the early hours of the morning thinking of them.

Murderous Mack
08-15-2005, 07:52 PM
Haha, glad to hear you got so much out of that shit, I'm sure there's a lot of other people like you who are losing sleep over the absence of such threads.

I just got sick of the whole forum thing, most the people on the forums, all the bullshit, fuck it. There's a lot of other ways I prefer to spend my free time.

Fr@z
08-15-2005, 08:08 PM
lol

Cool man I know that you mean, I'm never involved in any of the bullshit anyway I usually just log in to take the piss these days, people getting worked up over a computer is pretty amusing really.

Ok man that's me out for the night I gotta get up in like 5 hours for work.It's been good talkin to you amigo fate will decide if we meet again or some shit like that. KABLAH!!!

C ya

Murderous Mack
08-15-2005, 09:16 PM
Haha, sure thing you little creep.....Later

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
08-16-2005, 09:39 AM

this ain't hip hop

classic......

Queen Of Poetry
08-16-2005, 09:50 AM

U didn't have to go there.........

Murderous Mack
08-16-2005, 05:33 PM
**sits back with some yogurt and continues to enjoy Dae's tongue lashings against this loser**U didn't have to go there.........

Queen Of Poetry
08-17-2005, 08:13 AM
U didn't have to go there.........

That was actually necessary......truth hurts.

Murderous Mack
08-17-2005, 08:55 AM
Yes, very true wise one. The truth of my puss leaking, aids infected cock is very painful indeed.

Queen Of Poetry
08-17-2005, 08:58 AM
See......I commented on the situation that was happening and u took it to some disrespectful bulls**t........it's cool though, ur just like that.

Murderous Mack
08-17-2005, 09:05 AM
Tsk tsk, these silly fools who wanna play "big sister" or "hero", and then get upset when the Mack decides to play ball with them *sigh*.......

Queen Of Poetry
08-17-2005, 09:06 AM
I'm not upset........just stating my opinion and that's all........

Murderous Mack
08-17-2005, 09:12 AM
Well how pleasing it is to hear that you're in a calm state of mind. I will now be able to lay my head to rest in peace. Goodnight sweetness, or good day. Whatever it is in your part of the world.

Queen Of Poetry
08-17-2005, 09:12 AM
LOL......u got jokes.

Peace and Respect to u

TERRA
08-28-2005, 06:49 PM
NOW I KNOW THIS IS NOT NAKHI BEING DISSRESPECTFUL TO WOMEN....

after all that "i respect queens" shit you be talking

and we all know you ain't innosent

why don't you tell them how you use to talk to me on msn when i was like 15 16 years old..... and how old were you like 35....

then had the nerve to be like oh join me and my queens convo

and i had to talk to dae feeling like an asshole cuz she really liked you and i knew you was just a pervert at heart!

and you better not say i'm lieing nigga cuz i got witnesses good ones at that....

Sicka than aidZ
08-28-2005, 06:53 PM
i dont even think thats noel,.....he seems angry(mack) noel never came off like that, is mack really 411?

Sicka than aidZ
08-28-2005, 06:55 PM
this shits mad old.....go vote in my battle "yo sicka:" sicka than aidz vs Idiom.

it's another close one. peace

TERRA
08-28-2005, 06:59 PM
please your whole persona is fake

you try to be someone your not

thats why your lil stalker ex girl msbeatit had the same ip as you

loser

TERRA
08-28-2005, 07:06 PM
oh yea and noel why you getting mad over some forum shit????

you used to be a pretty mellow guy

wheres the pics of anna?

Sicka than aidZ
08-28-2005, 07:16 PM
im not noel, u know that right?

Sicka than aidZ
08-28-2005, 07:17 PM
im clueless...no hater votes, yo, battle, sicka vs idiom...showdown, "im not noel411"..peace

noel411
08-28-2005, 07:22 PM
Uhhh, Terrahawk, this actually had nothing to do with Nakhi. And yeah Sicka, Mack really is me. I slipped up and let some of this cyber world shit get to me. I'm cool now though.

Sicka than aidZ
08-28-2005, 07:26 PM
i just pm'd 36 to see if i could fuck with her...guess im the dork here.....i wasnt gonna be mean.....impersonating noel411 would've been cool as hell.

Sicka than aidZ
08-28-2005, 07:27 PM
dude, eye'm trippin...so is she talkin bout nakhi or noely.....noel dirty bastard! woop! woop!

TERRA
08-28-2005, 07:28 PM
i know who noel is thanks

and noel i just had some things to say to nakhi

why not while everyone is jumping on dae?

Fr@z
08-28-2005, 07:29 PM
gay thread

stop whining!!

Sicka than aidZ
08-28-2005, 07:32 PM
yo noel, u gotta seek some weed homie.....when in doubt, Smoke out!

Sicka than aidZ
08-28-2005, 07:34 PM
gay thread

stop whining!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/sickaUGAY.jpg

noel411
08-28-2005, 07:42 PM
Haha, I'm cool guys. This shit is old. If Terrahawk wants to use this thread to call out Nakhi, I have no problem with that, but I'm done with this shit.

Big Bad Man
08-28-2005, 07:43 PM
yo noel, u gotta seek some weed homie.....when in doubt, Smoke out!
Lol. Shit man. All these alter egos, fake ages, lies, drama n shit aint healthy. Only cunts I trust on here fae this day on is my peoples fae way back. Yall know who ya be. Peace. Fuck this shite. Buncha weirdos.

TERRA
08-28-2005, 08:22 PM
*muah* i love ya wifey

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
08-29-2005, 02:18 AM
NOW I KNOW THIS IS NOT NAKHI BEING DISSRESPECTFUL TO WOMEN....

after all that "i respect queens" shit you be talking

and we all know you ain't innosent

why don't you tell them how you use to talk to me on msn when i was like 15 16 years old..... and how old were you like 35....

then had the nerve to be like oh join me and my queens convo

and i had to talk to dae feeling like an asshole cuz she really liked you and i knew you was just a pervert at heart!

and you better not say i'm lieing nigga cuz i got witnesses good ones at that....

what the fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yo eye did not have shit to do with this and eye honestly thought me and you was cool. and like it was explained a thousand times over that IF A MOTHER FUCKER LIVES IN THE SAME AREA THEY WOULD HAVE THE SAME IP ADDRESS. Eye never came on to you like that eye was tryin to be a friend eye always thought you, meand Mrs RZA was chill on msn so what the fuck is this shit? And y'all call me a loser but who is carrying shit that has been deaded for weeks. So now eye am a pervert?

man this shit is pathetic.....

and y'all say eye have no life but yet everyone is up in arms about this whole shit..

what the deal thought better of you Ma eye had no idea you was like this...

it is cool though whateva.....

cats callthemselves trying to expose people....

lol

go get a hug from someone......

p.s. and learn how to spell

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
08-29-2005, 02:21 AM
please your whole persona is fake

you try to be someone your not

thats why your lil stalker ex girl msbeatit had the same ip as you

loser

first off you do not know me to call me fake.

and second read the thread before you talk sideways about me.....

crab.

Jeru
08-29-2005, 03:11 AM
Well this thread has certainly lost it's goal LOL

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
08-29-2005, 06:32 AM
Well this thread has certainly lost it's goal LOL

you know eye do not even come here that often anymore cause of this crap that goes on here, Jeru you know my hangout...

eye made one post in this thread at first, a comment on what someone else said now this shit.....

and honestly eye am sick of being everyone personal dart board...

fuckers think they know me.....

they know nothing of the God...

p.s. Jeru if eye forgot to send any music forgive me eye been a little busy hit me up at you know where.

Jeru
08-29-2005, 07:34 AM
I ain't got nuthing to do with this.I'm not gonna start judging people yaknow.If you were cool with me, you prolly still are.About the music don't worry about it, I'll let you know on the hangout spot when I come up with something.

Queen Of Poetry
08-29-2005, 03:33 PM
What in the world......**experiences deja vu**.........can't we all just get along. We've all been around for so long that dissin each other is not the answer.......(just my opinion).

Jeru
08-29-2005, 04:14 PM
What in the world......**experiences deja vu**.........can't we all just get along. We've all been around for so long that dissin each other is not the answer.......(just my opinion).^O^

Idiom
08-29-2005, 04:25 PM
round 2 / FIGHT

mother fuckers in here yap to much about nothing

with nothing to show. it's stupid, those people are stupid this battlefield

is getting pretty fuckin' stupid.....BATTLE and shut the fuck up, what's so hard

about this?

who's with me?

you?

the guy on the couch?

big bird?

what about snoopy?

word son

OmO < Idiom

Dae Ja Nae
08-29-2005, 08:27 PM
What in the world......**experiences deja vu**.........can't we all just get along. We've all been around for so long that dissin each other is not the answer.......(just my opinion).What in the world ... I feel you on this one Queen ... guys, this issue is so old and dead, for real yall. Noel (Mack) and I have both agreed that this shit was way to childish om both our parts and decided to dead the issue. As far as we are both concerned, it's a wrap on the beef. We all need to just chill. I mean, I'm sure we all have enough real life shit to deal with, at least I know I do. Lets all just kill all this drama.

Terra, you know you're mad cool with me ma, and so is Nakhi, so please, if we can help it, lets just not do this anymore. I know I can't tell anyone what to do, but for real, lets just try to squash all the beef.

Peace, Luv and Respect

Butter
08-29-2005, 08:44 PM
where is CD anyways, i havent spoken to him in a minute.. he came on msn a while back but i never seen him again after that.. we used to be cool. i aint gonna contribute anything into this though..

Sicka than aidZ
08-29-2005, 08:48 PM
hahaha@ idiom......crazy fucker...he's got the illest rhymes but he doesnt use em in battles...fr real.....some "red fish,blue fish" type shit had me rollin the other day an he was just spammin some thread about psykosus.....basically sayin the same shit " battle or shut the fuck up!" u gotta give him props, he's got ill rhymes.

ima check out your rap right now dae. peace to all 5 of ya.1

Sicka than aidZ
08-29-2005, 08:50 PM
it expired dae. sup butter. CD's in zimbabwe, no electricity

Dae Ja Nae
08-29-2005, 08:53 PM
it expired dae. sup butter. CD's in zimbabwe, no electricity
Whaddup Sicka ... hey Butter. Hows it going ... I need to take that link out. I forgot it was in my sig. I'll reload it and pm it to you Sicka, if you like.

noel411
08-29-2005, 09:57 PM
where is CD anyways, i havent spoken to him in a minuteHe's serving a life sentence in a maximum security prison. Serial rape charges. He was charged for 36 counts of sadistic forced sexual misconduct, but it is believed his tally of victims may be as high as 134. All his victims were male, mostly disabled children and midgets.

Oct_Blast
08-29-2005, 10:17 PM
i read most of this shit and i must admit...
nae admitted she fucked a nigga with a bad complexion..
i admit he adored your shit .....but he didnt have a bit of the shine...
so why the hell did you fuck his behind... doesnt say much for you.. nae
i must say mac has you macked..so shut the hell up...let me put it this way ...
you got played...
meet your hay day...
you say his boy is as ugly as can be ...
then why did you spread your knees...
thats where i drew the line...
you put yourself out there on that topic alone...
now relax or go home...
your probaly good at the drama...
being one of many babies mommas....

Sicka than aidZ
08-29-2005, 10:17 PM
so he's a goner than, "court dates"

Sicka than aidZ
08-29-2005, 10:22 PM
Whaddup Sicka ... hey Butter. Hows it going ... I need to take that link out. I forgot it was in my sig. I'll reload it and pm it to you Sicka, if you like.
hell yeah!,..beats the hell outta the cheesy shit oct_blast be submittin...no offense homes but this chicks vocals are fly as fuck. peace Dae

Sicka than aidZ
08-29-2005, 10:25 PM
CD "currently detained"........i remember the "what's CD's name stand for thread...i think it was a thread...shit was funny as hell...too bad he's a rapo

Oct_Blast
08-29-2005, 10:27 PM
yo dont be so quick to bag me...tell me were nae defended herself. and i will give it a second chance....much like you should do me ...i aint so bad ...i call it as i see ....

Sicka than aidZ
08-29-2005, 10:37 PM
i was just showin her luv man, ill delete it.....your verse was cool. I just got this verse from her an its off the hook. peace man. if i made u upset i take it back.

Oct_Blast
08-29-2005, 10:37 PM
i love a wu-man dearly..
but she admits she got played..by some ugly ass fool ...what does that say about her personal insite on what she thinks of herself.....??? come on how you gonna say you fucking ugly fools and think she is fly....lyrical gifted maybe but she has to say more about herself..and i aint talking shit im just reading what she wrote.....i mean we all had that one ... that wasnt the best decision but come on ...the game shouldnt be as easy as online ...nae i coming to va... do you want to play...hahah...that what im saying and read...dont be so quick to bag me sicka .....im not a ref ...just a man with a honest chest...

Sicka than aidZ
08-29-2005, 10:41 PM
she aint callin me ugly thats fo sho. peace

Oct_Blast
08-29-2005, 10:53 PM
she says she didnt fuck him ..
but she got her shit licked
to me i would call that the split..
dont get caught in that web we weave..
just believe...to between those knees
its just a act of treason...
with little ryhme and reason...
i almost ready to please son...
let me slap myself..
nae is just like a man she is only as faithfull as her options...nae where you at ...hahaha
naa ..im ready to begin to rap..nae let me see that back....send your photos....i got the meat... you got the potatoes...
i love to lick head over toes...
that is my sick ass flow....
hahahahahahhah

Dae Ja Nae
08-31-2005, 10:37 AM
LOL