PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever had that "speech" about life in high school?

IrOnMaN
12-20-2007, 04:26 PM
The "speech" I'm talking is in high school where they school's teachers talk to you about how hard life will be once you graduate. I had several of those speeches, and believe me, they were horrible!:ouch: What they do is take all the students into the audoturium, and just down them. Since I'm a minority, they really talk dirty to us. I remember the first one in '03 at my Vocational tech. school. The teaches wanted all the females and males seperated because they wanted to talk to us individually. The black males got hit the hardest, of course. One of the teaches said some bad things, but true things. "Young black men have to realize that Hip-Hop, NBA, NFL, etc is all own by the white man. Stop thinking that rapping, playing certain a certain sport, thugging, selling drugs and not getting a qualilty education will get you out the ghetto. You're a fucking fool! Understand and understand this: It is rare for people to get a record deal and go platium off your first album. Playing basketball for the NBA is on thing. But what if you get badly injuried and can't play anymore? What are you doing to do then? NFL, Hip-Hop, it's all the same damn thing. Guys, IT WON'T HAPPEN! We are the only race of men that don't have our shit together! The only thing the world thinks we're good for is physical strength and dick!":ouch:

I also remember when he said something about hair texture, clothes, the way that we talk, etc. "For those who have braids, stand up. Now.....I'm not saying anything's wrong with that, but do you see how it seperates you from other minorities? IT LOOKS UGLY AND BAD! You guys are making it worst for everybody when that shit is in your head. TAKE THAT SHIT OUT...OF YOUR HEAD!!!!":ouch:

I was like "Damn! This guy is something" Then some other teaches came up and talked down to us. Now, I see why. Plus, we disagreed on some things like clothes, drugs, hip-hop, etc. It was really painful and ugly. "If you got braids in yo head, you gonna be broke like a mofo because white man ain't gonna hira ya! And you a nigga (nigger)!"

Have any of you had the same experince?

CherChezLaMarauder
12-20-2007, 05:05 PM
That I should of been swallowed.

12-20-2007, 05:20 PM
I've learned all this shit on my own before high school...
... and when it came to high school, I quit :)
I am pretty well respected on both sides tho, the "society" and the others. Anyway, it's good that ppl like that come and have a speech in schools, it doesn't matter HOW it's like as long as it makes these kids think about shit..

TeknicelStylez
12-20-2007, 05:21 PM
shut the fuck up, nobody cares

Koolish
12-20-2007, 05:30 PM
nah the school didn't care enough about the students to give us those, my school got the kids who were kicked out of the other schools.

we did have this ex-principal come and give something like a motivational speech. no one was listening, mostly talking, we think she finishes, "Now I'd like to talk about what Community means" the WHOLE auditorium goes "AWW".

EAGLE EYE
12-20-2007, 05:48 PM
u should see the speeches they give to the white kids

"You all have tiny dicks and gay emo hair and no cracker will hire an emo. If you have emo haircuts STAND UP!"

*Emo kids pause My Chemical Romance song on their iPods and stand up and pee pants

"Now all you white kids wearing g-unit and karl kani please exit through the emergency exit!"

*wigger kids leave building

.... 15 black vans driven by the new black panthers pull behind the school and load the wiggers into them so they can never be seen or heard again.

...... plain clothes neo-nazis sitting in audience tase the fuck out of the emo's til they poop their drawers

..... the remaining normal white kids then get an uplifting speech from Don Imus with a all cost covered trip to his ranch where they eat lobster bisque and drink chardonnay

EAGLE EYE
12-20-2007, 06:44 PM
im sure some u can relate

TeknicelStylez
12-20-2007, 07:21 PM
In my school freshman year they gave us a speech about how we have to wear ID's, because last year a kid from West New York came in and stabbed somebody in the throat. I'm like oh yea that's going to work, hall monitor, "You got ID", kid, "No I got a knife and a gun."

Wtf are those retards thinking.

TAURO
12-20-2007, 08:31 PM
"Young black men have to realize that Hip-Hop, NBA, NFL, etc is all own by the white man. Stop thinking that rapping, playing certain a certain sport, thugging, selling drugs and not getting a qualilty education will get you out the ghetto. You're a fucking fool! Understand and understand this: It is rare for people to get a record deal and go platium off your first album. Playing basketball for the NBA is on thing. But what if you get badly injuried and can't play anymore? What are you doing to do then? NFL, Hip-Hop, it's all the same damn thing. Guys, IT WON'T HAPPEN! We are the only race of men that don't have our shit together! The only thing the world thinks we're good for is physical strength and dick!"

All of this is the truth, I just wish more young inner city cats wake up and realise it.

JackOfHearts
12-20-2007, 08:50 PM
would be hard for me to have had this experience before,.....cos im white and it would be peculiar if a teacher started calling me 'nigga' in fact we never really got speeches unles you were mis beheving! tho i miss school cos its easier then fuckin about with full time jobs and shit!

HANZO
12-20-2007, 08:53 PM
i got that speech, i remember it well it was in year 11, like 5 years ago. they called all the black, pakistani and turkish kids to the assembly hall. and it was about an hour of dissing us. dat we all had to sit down and concentrate on our upcoming exams and think about our future rather than the racial beef we had at the time. i knew it didnt apply to me cause i was a straight A student. but the teachers were right in wat they said. the lecture obviously didnt work, nearly everyone failed. and the beef continues.

TeknicelStylez
12-20-2007, 10:17 PM
Yea all these crackers make this fucking speech and than retire home to their beautiful suburban home where their meals and place of residence are guaranteed. Don't no motherfucker that tell you it's as simple as going through school know what the fuck he talking about. This is a person who lives a comfortable life. It's easy to stare in the shark tank and tell the swimmer to go left or right, but it's alot harder when 2 tons of teeth are chomping in your direction.

TeknicelStylez
12-20-2007, 10:20 PM
Lmfao at them downgrading braids. Thats their fucking culture you fucking dick heads. Thats what they was growing up getting in they head. If a white man don't hire you because you got braids thats like a black man not hiring a white man because his hair is homo looking. A man can't help the composition of his hair. And why are we constantly conforming to what the white man asks of us? Why are we living in THEIR system, why aren't we in our own system.

Fuck THEY SCHOOLS

TUCO
12-20-2007, 10:27 PM
damn i wish sum of the darkies from my school had that speech

TeknicelStylez
12-20-2007, 10:29 PM
Nobody know what goes on in the hood, everyone just likes to fuckin comment.

TUCO
12-20-2007, 10:31 PM
does it take a ganius to know wusup in the hood???
a buncha jiggaboos runnin around like they aint got no green card
wheras the immigrants that really dont have one scratch and strive for that dollar
standin round in corners and running from bullets dont mean u scratchin and striving

oLd_KaiNry
12-20-2007, 10:47 PM
shut the fuck up, nobody cares

lmao thats kinda what i was thinking while reading this topic

what kinda school do you go to where they'd tell u such things...

CherChezLaMarauder
12-20-2007, 10:47 PM
In my school freshman year they gave us a speech about how we have to wear ID's, because last year a kid from West New York came in and stabbed somebody in the throat. I'm like oh yea that's going to work, hall monitor, "You got ID", kid, "No I got a knife and a gun."

Wtf are those retards thinking.

LMFAO

TeknicelStylez
12-21-2007, 02:21 AM
does it take a ganius to know wusup in the hood???
a buncha jiggaboos runnin around like they aint got no green card
wheras the immigrants that really dont have one scratch and strive for that dollar
standin round in corners and running from bullets dont mean u scratchin and striving

OK try living in the hood instead of making glances and observations... Everyone wants to point a finger at everybody like everybody ain't suffering.

Murdah Piff
12-21-2007, 03:32 AM
Have any of you had the same experince?

youre a sensitive fuckin nigger

IrOnMaN
12-21-2007, 11:29 AM
Lmfao at them downgrading braids. Thats their fucking culture you fucking dick heads. Thats what they was growing up getting in they head. If a white man don't hire you because you got braids thats like a black man not hiring a white man because his hair is homo looking. A man can't help the composition of his hair. And why are we constantly conforming to what the white man asks of us? Why are we living in THEIR system, why aren't we in our own system.

Fuck THEY SCHOOLS

It was four African American teachers that were giving the talks. The bad thing about it is that they must've went through the same experience we're going through today. But if that the case, why is older generation blaming the new generation for what's going on today when the older generation started Hip-Hop, pimping, drugs, stereotypes, etc? I don't get it.

IrOnMaN
12-21-2007, 11:33 AM
youre a sensitive fuckin nigger

Okay. That doesn't hurt me at all, dude.:) Plus, you're a dickhead nigger, spic, cracker, wop, geneia, beaner, cunt, and bitch behind a computer screen. You're weak and pathetic.}:| So, who's the ignorant one here? Thank you for your time.

TeknicelStylez
12-21-2007, 11:35 AM
It was four African American teachers that were giving the talks. The bad thing about it is that they must've went through the same experience we're going through today. But if that the case, why is older generation blaming the new generation for what's going on today when the older generation started Hip-Hop, pimping, drugs, stereotypes, etc? I don't get it.

Because everybody likes to point their finger at other people in tough situations, but couldn't figure out their own problems for shit. Everybody's a Bill Cosby nowadays.

IrOnMaN
12-21-2007, 12:09 PM
Because everybody likes to point their finger at other people in tough situations, but couldn't figure out their own problems for shit. Everybody's a Bill Cosby nowadays.

You think so? I agree with Bill Cosby on most things, but not all things.

TeknicelStylez
12-21-2007, 12:14 PM
The problem with Bill Cosby and people that think like Bill Cosby, is they never lived like that, so they don't know what the fuck they're talking about.

TUCO
12-21-2007, 02:52 PM
i was raised in the hood
but if i said that or anyone else said that theres always someone like u sayin "yea but u dunno bout my hood" or what a "real hood" is about
i wasnt raised in buttfuck, NJ but i know wusup
i know wat its like having a mom trying to feed her and her 3 children on $100 a week with no papers
i know wat its like to wonder why my mom wasnt home on some nights and then come to realize watever it was she did that night...we had food on the table
i know wat its like to go days with no food
i know wat its like to get free clothes at a local church cuz Marshalls is too expensive
but of course that aint 'hood' enuff for some who the best interpertation of suffering is sellin' drugs, killing, females prostituting for the hell of it
there aint nuthin like coming to the land of oppurtunity with no legal status
and those americans who "suffer" see the only way out the laziest, easiest way they see fit
so dun come to me bout all that hood shit cuz not evryone has to grow up in UR hood to know wat its like

TUCO
12-21-2007, 02:58 PM

yea the older gen started hip-hop, pimping, drugs and watever
but its this generation that took it to another level
hiphop aint just music no more...80% of rap is drug stories and violence
those pioneers came up from the same hoods yet still treated it like music
an escape....not a posterchild for easy drug money
pimping was never a decent business but nowadays any crackhead can establish himself a street pimp....more violence and death
drugs were and always will be what they are so no argument there

the old gen are just disgusted with what the new gen are doing and i dont blame em

IrOnMaN
12-21-2007, 03:47 PM
i was raised in the hood
but if i said that or anyone else said that theres always someone like u sayin "yea but u dunno bout my hood" or what a "real hood" is about
i know wat its like having a mom trying to feed her and her 3 children on $100 a week with no papers
i know wat its like to wonder why my mom wasnt home on some nights and then come to realize watever it was she did that night...we had food on the table
i know wat its like to get free clothes at a local church cuz Marshalls is too expensive
but of course that aint 'hood' enuff for some who the best interpertation of suffering is sellin' drugs, killing, females prostituting for the hell of it
and those americans who "suffer" see the only way out the laziest, easiest way they see fit
so dun come to me bout all that hood shit cuz not evryone has to grow up in UR hood to know wat its like

YEP!!! I agree. You want to know why? Because I can relate. Blacks think that they're the only ones that live in a poor area and think every other race has money. THEY CAN'T BE MORE FUCKING WORNG!! According to what you've been through in life, that's not the case. A ghetto is an area where low income people live and are most concertrated. It doesn't matter if you're white, black, asian, mexican, italian, african, etc. If there are people that can't afford certain materials, and are stuggling to make ends meet, it's consider to be a ghetto. Trailer parks and the projects are classic examples of ghettos.

TeknicelStylez
12-21-2007, 06:17 PM
Yea spanish people poor, but who got it the worst... Black people, they hood is always the fuckin hands down worst. Horrible status, disgusting, low down, half burnt down buildings, little kids playing in garbage, massive amounts of firearms and drugs. You don't know what goes on in the black neighborhoods. Think about how you felt growing up Tuco, now slap on people getting shot and selling drugs all around you, and growing up in a dillapidated environment. How the fuck is a 8 year old supposed to differentiate right from wrong when all he see's is violence?

I'm just not buying the school is the way out shit, and I damn sure don't see no fucking people hiring black people from the hood, braids or not.

So, suck my dick...

TeknicelStylez
12-21-2007, 06:22 PM
You think spanish people don't fucking sell drugs and shoot people, LMAO. B come up here... and I'm sure as hell your mom would've sold drugs if she knew how to. You probably would've accepted it as a way out than. But you're right, "LETS HOPE THAT FACTORY HIRES US FOR 5.15 an HOUR TAKING 5 DOLLARS OUT MY CHECK EVERYDAY. MY RENT IS ONLY 1000$, ITS NOT LIKE I NEED TO FUCKING EAT OR ANYTHING." meanwhile the white kid from across the way is driving to his summer job in the car his parents bought him, sitting around doing JACK FUCKIN SHIT TWIDDLING HIS THUMBS for 15$ an hour, than throwing it in a bank account because everything is right there in front of him in life, why buy food when mommy/daddy cook everyday, they probably give him 200$ a week on top of that.

BUT KEEP GOING TO SCHOOL AND BUSTING YOUR ASS, MAYBE ONE DAY IN 20 YEARS AFTER YOU LOST EVERYTHING THAT MAKES YOU A FUCKING MAN BY EATING SHIT ALL YOUR FUCKIN LIFE FROM SCUM BAG CRACKER BOSSES, YOU CAN GET A 15$ AN HOUR JOB AND LIVE LIKE THAT LITTLE FAGGOT DID WHEN HE WAS 18.

THANKS AMERICA

SUCK

MY

FUCKING

DICK

TeknicelStylez
12-21-2007, 06:29 PM
Imagine if you ain't have a mom Tuco, imagine if your mom smacked fucking dope in her arm all day instead of changing your diapers and going out to bring you home some food. Imagine if when you walked to school occasionally some nigga got his brains blow out in front of you. Imagine you're 12 years old starving to death, mad at god, the world, everything around you. Imagine you DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF YOU DIE. Now imagine you have 0 dollars, GOING TO SCHOOL DON'T FUCKIN FEED YOU, jobs ain't fucking hiring no little black/spanish kid. Some nigga walk up show you how to cake up, you wouldn't pick that shit up and put it to work?

You're fucking playing yourself if you say no.

12-22-2007, 04:56 PM
now imagine someone makes it through all this shit, even without the drugged up mom or dad, and he brags about it a little on wutangcorp only to be told by TeknicelStylez to shut the fuck up, cause no one cares. I guess you're only cool if you didn't make it, and you're selling drugs...
..if you made it and you don't have to do illegal shit any more, then you need to shut the fuck up :)
anyway, I'll probably get even more stfus after this post, but it's all love from me

TeknicelStylez
12-22-2007, 05:32 PM
Ironman ain't make it out the hood, thats the funny part, he went to school, got a job, did all that shit, where at? Still in the same fucking spot... you still think it ain't a trap?

so yea... shut the fuck up.

12-22-2007, 05:45 PM
nah, man, of course it's a fucking trap! I didn;t say that. and I awsn't talkin about Ironman making it. I was talkin about someone else...

TUCO
12-23-2007, 12:28 AM
whoever puts drugs in they bloodstream dont deserve pity or sympathy
that was a choice....havin a kid and family...that was they choice
we couldve had the quick money....mom couldve got us out in the street to sell those rocks
but we didnt....no matter how bad the neighborhood....moms made sure we saw, heard, learned, ate, drank the best we could get
a responsible parent/family puts evrything aside for they kids
fucked up house/apt??? work ur ass off and make that fuckin money
uptown USA dun got SHIT on highland La Paz, Bolivia
homeless.....fuckin homeless
and we sposed to come to america to be homeless???
hell fuckin naw
i wish we wouldve had that legal status blacks have in this country
no matter how bad our image or hood...we would still find work
yea latinos sell drugs too...shit theres sum latinos even crazier than anyone in this country
but i and along with my ppl....dont let those disgraces represent our race
we aint bowing down and "accepting" that negative shit....we tryna show evryone that it aint bad to work with ya hands for that buck
to take all that bullshit racism/discrimination and wipe our asses with it cuz that shit aint gettin us paid
WE gettin that bread
so get tha fuck out yall bullshit hoods and make sumthin out of nuthin
or keep sellin em drugs and keep convincing yaselves how bad blacks got it in this world
cuz if history serves u correct.....aint no one to blame but the man in the mirror

TeknicelStylez
12-23-2007, 01:25 AM
Point out the splinter in another mans eye, and ignore the plank in your own.

HarlemDiplomat
12-23-2007, 03:25 AM
anyway...

TUCO
12-23-2007, 12:03 PM
shit u the one started claimin no one knows wat its like blah blah blah
and when ppl tellin u they know wusup, u jus gotta shut em down cuz they still dont KNOW wusup in tha "hood"
blacks aint the only ones livin in the hood, and most definately not the ones suffering more than anyone

TeknicelStylez
12-23-2007, 02:56 PM
Bottom line Tuco, whether you like it or not, the government hates black people. Why else they killed Martin Luther King and put his name on streets in every hood next to young black people killing eachother.

Bg_Knocc_Out
12-23-2007, 03:47 PM
Bottom line Tuco, whether you like it or not, the government hates black people. Why else they killed Martin Luther King and put his name on streets in every hood next to young black people killing eachother.

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/5425/claytonbigsbycy1.gif (http://imageshack.us)

Bg_Knocc_Out
12-23-2007, 03:56 PM
i was raised in the hood

Real talk Tuco.

Just 'cause someone's white don't mean they have it all... I may live in the suburbs, but we still go days without food, wether your in the hood or not, we all have our own problems... We all go through our problems wether it be financial, social, the way ya look, all that fucking shit, and all of it affects in one way or another... I see it as that all our problems are at the same extent as everyone else, they may be different problems, but nobody has the right to say they have it worse and beg for sympathy... Life is what the fuck you make it man, and if your gonna sit on the computer and blame it on the goverment, then go ahead, but you must realize you aren't making anything of yourself... Look at the people from the depression, what do you think they did to get out of it? Does your life compare to that? Does your life compare to people in Etheopia? Does your life compare to people in Singapore? FUCK NO!!! YOU SHOULD BE FUCKING GLAD YOU LIVE IN AMERICA!! YOU MAY GO THROUGH A DAY WITHOUT EATING, BUT PEOPLE IN ETHIOPIA GO WEEKS WITH OUT EATING ON END!!!! SO QUIT ALL YA FUCKING WHINING AND BE GRATEFULL YOU LIVE IN THIS GREAT COUNTRY!!! This country is the biggest super power state in the world as of now and if you think it's still bad, then get the fuck outa here on the real.

TeknicelStylez
12-23-2007, 03:59 PM
Just don't get it...

Bg_Knocc_Out
12-23-2007, 04:07 PM
Just don't get it...

Oh I get it, your just to stubborn to actually WORK out of those positions, people in the <i>ghetto</i> overrate this whole racial thing out of proportion. Here in the suborns there is very RARLEY racism happening here coming from white people, the only racist people in suburbs are people other than white. We dropped that shit along ago... just because you may have been racialy profiled before doesn't mean that white's are still racist.

TUCO
12-23-2007, 11:11 PM
man dun talk bout MLK and relating that to the "government hating blacks" BS
look at the Kenndy assassination and his brother
all the same reasons
kennedy, the best prez this country couldve had, gets capped.....yet MLK gets capped and its the govnment hating black ppl???
thats all u see out of that???
c'mon dude get off that racial soapbox cuz it aint gettin ya race anywherre
yall dudes need to get up and work...give off the best image of ya race
sumthin to be proud of yo

TeknicelStylez
12-24-2007, 04:00 AM
Pardon me I don't argue with racists imperialists.

Kennedy was a great president, and you said you latino? 3 words papo, Bay of Pigs. The government doesn't give a fuckin about black, brown, red, nobody of color or anybody who ever resembles somebody with a bit of color in them. They got their own agenda, the ghetto is a trap...

diggy
12-24-2007, 06:02 AM
Tuco, your a fuckin idiot.

IrOnMaN
12-24-2007, 10:06 AM
Ironman ain't make it out the hood, thats the funny part, he went to school, got a job, did all that shit, where at? Still in the same fucking spot... you still think it ain't a trap?

so yea... shut the fuck up.

Everything you're saying is true, except for the trap part. Yes I'm in college living in a crackhead environment because I want too. It's my choice. I chose to live in a crackhead area because the rent is cheap. It's all I can afford for now. Plus, I stuggle to pay my rent because I have other bills to pay. When I'm broke, I can't ask my family for money because I'll know the answer before I even ask one of them. So, it's up to me to be the resonsible person to do what is important so I won't end up having to eat peanut butter and drink water for a month like I didn't before (long story). You're talking about a "trap"? I agree with, but you in another way. Sometimes, you're family and friends can trap you, make you feel stupid for doing something that's right, not the government.

TUCO
12-24-2007, 08:07 PM
lmao
i wasted my typing
ignorance < Tek.......Tek = ignorance x2

TeknicelStylez
12-24-2007, 10:40 PM
I chose to live in a crackhead area because the rent is cheap. It's all I can afford for now. Plus, I stuggle to pay my rent because I have other bills to pay.

So than it's not a choice now is it, you couldn't just up and move to the suburbs if you wanted to.

TeknicelStylez
12-24-2007, 10:42 PM
lmao
i wasted my typing
ignorance < Tek.......Tek = ignorance x2

Tuco < Optical Illusion Tuco = Dream World

TUCO
12-24-2007, 10:42 PM
ok someone Cooley this

Bg_Knocc_Out
12-25-2007, 12:46 AM
I hate when people say they can't get out of the 'hood' when in reality they can easier then they think, people have their heads shoved up so far up their ass that they don't realize there are houses just as cheap as the ones they living in suburbs, suburbs = better place to live and more friendly enviroment. Shiiit, I'd spend the money off of that. I see alot of people do that to, including our family, if we wanted we could be living in North side Minneapolis where shit gets ugly with the same pay as we have now, and we'd still be in the same financial situation. I see kids everyday moving in from Chicago because they said the rent is cheaper here in the suburbs then it is in broke down Chi-town, and they say they livin' just as fine. Some people just don't think outside the box these days, they think they can only get by by complaining about the goverment.... they say they hate black people....... give me one good reason why they hate black people. Shit, if they did, they sure as hell wouldn't even let Barock Obama even run.... just because Kanye says so, don't mean it's true. White people aren't racist anymore and and any white person here can tell you that, only people that do is their great-grandfathers who served in fuckin' WWII.

EAGLE EYE
12-25-2007, 01:02 AM
kanye likes teddy bears and the Illuminati

with spreenkles on top

EAGLE EYE
12-25-2007, 01:03 AM
mery xmas u sick fucks

more periods in 08

The 13th Jewel
12-25-2007, 01:30 AM
Being a white person, I would say that maybe 1/3 of whites are still racist. It includes old timers, some country folk who dont understand urban culture, and those who have racist families and it perpetuates through generations. But of course, blacks are racist too, some don't want to mix with whites and instead isolate themselves from white culture or white people all together(except when it comes to white women, lol). You see a real difference, the only "white" clubs out there are country music clubs(redneck bars), and you even see black people in there occationally. They might feel uncomfortable, but no one would tell them to leave. Now go to a "black" club. You see a major difference when a white guy goes in there. They get dirty looks, stared down, become isolated, and sometimes, even forced to leave the club by some of the attendants. Ive gone to some black clubs with friends and experience racism myself, this one black dude was trying to mock my "whiteness" by going "ok buddy. hey buddy". It bothered me but I let it roll off my shoulders, as I was with two fine ass black honeys. hehehe

Bg_Knocc_Out
12-25-2007, 01:39 AM
Being a white person, I would say that maybe 1/3 of whites are still racist. It includes old timers, some country folk who dont understand urban culture, and those who have racist families and it perpetuates through generations. But of course, blacks are racist too, some don't want to mix with whites and instead isolate themselves from white culture or white people all together(except when it comes to white women, lol). You see a real difference, the only "white" clubs out there are country music clubs(redneck bars), and you even see black people in there occationally. They might feel uncomfortable, but no one would tell them to leave. Now go to a "black" club. You see a major difference when a white guy goes in there. They get dirty looks, stared down, become isolated, and sometimes, even forced to leave the club by some of the attendants. Ive gone to some black clubs with friends and experience racism myself, this one black dude was trying to mock my "whiteness" by going "ok buddy. hey buddy". It bothered me but I let it roll off my shoulders, as I was with two fine ass black honeys. hehehe

I agree with everything except for whites being 1/3 racist, if it were up to me, it'd say at LEAST be 1/10, like I said at the very least. But I see more blacks that are racist to and some get annoying when they start sayin' shit about how much we put them in, when it was the Jews that suffered the most yet they don't complain.

TeknicelStylez
12-25-2007, 12:04 PM
lol at jews suffering the most, they don't complain cause they own like 95% of the world.

12-25-2007, 11:22 PM
I hate when people say they can't get out of the 'hood' when in reality they can easier then they think, people have their heads shoved up so far up their ass that they don't realize there are houses just as cheap as the ones they living in suburbs, suburbs = better place to live and more friendly enviroment. Shiiit, I'd spend the money off of that. I see alot of people do that to, including our family, if we wanted we could be living in North side Minneapolis where shit gets ugly with the same pay as we have now, and we'd still be in the same financial situation. I see kids everyday moving in from Chicago because they said the rent is cheaper here in the suburbs then it is in broke down Chi-town, and they say they livin' just as fine. Some people just don't think outside the box these days, they think they can only get by by complaining about the goverment.... they say they hate black people....... give me one good reason why they hate black people. Shit, if they did, they sure as hell wouldn't even let Barock Obama even run.... just because Kanye says so, don't mean it's true. White people aren't racist anymore and and any white person here can tell you that, only people that do is their great-grandfathers who served in fuckin' WWII.

it doesn't matter who wins the elections, even a fuckin gypsy can win, the same ppl have been controling shit for decades. we just don't know who they are...

I agree with you on the "moving out the hood" part. that's how I did it, I sold my appartment 2 years ago and moved to this pretty good place...

12-25-2007, 11:23 PM
lol at jews suffering the most, they don't complain cause they own like 95% of the world.

and they still complain for the shit that happened years and years ago...

... but so do blacks :)

EAGLE EYE
12-25-2007, 11:25 PM
002 is from the hardest euro hood ever.

12-25-2007, 11:57 PM
no, actually I grew up in a nice place until I was 17...nothing but old ladies and puppies... I remember there was a kid wearing tights all the time (I aint joking)

...then I moved into a fucked up hood, for 3 years.

IrOnMaN
12-27-2007, 01:50 PM
So than it's not a choice now is it, you couldn't just up and move to the suburbs if you wanted to.

No, I can't. The suburbs are much more exspensive than city apartments. Plus, it's still segaration in the suburbs from all races.:no:

Bg_Knocc_Out
12-27-2007, 02:38 PM

Jews did suffer the most! And WTF?!?!?! How do they own 95% of the world? Their own country is maybe half the size of California. They have no power. You have got to be the stupidest mother fucker I've ever seen. Matter fact you prolly ain't even who you say you are, you prolly ain't even from your so called hood because all this time you sound so unintelligent, there's literally something wrong with you if you think USA is the biggest ghetto, you fucking moron, you need an education or something because dudes like you always complain and never take matters in your own hands, you just sit there and wait for someone to give you their sympathy...

IrOnMaN
12-27-2007, 02:41 PM
Jews did suffer the most! And WTF?!?!?! How do they own 95% of the world? Their own country is maybe half the size of California. They have no power. You have got to be the stupidest mother fucker I've ever seen. Matter fact you prolly ain't even who you say you are, you prolly ain't even from your so called hood because all this time you sound so unintelligent, there's literally something wrong with you if you think USA is the biggest ghetto, you fucking moron, you need an education or something because dudes like you always complain and never take matters in your own hands, you just sit there and wait for someone to give you their sympathy...

WOW!!

TeknicelStylez
12-27-2007, 05:53 PM

Now take the time to think about, why you and people who think similarly all turn around to this hand out option. We're not looking for hand outs, we're trying to solve a problem.

Why do you listen to Wu-Tang? Your mentality is obviously not in sync with ours.

Bg_Knocc_Out
12-27-2007, 06:13 PM
Now take the time to think about, why you and people who think similarly all turn around to this hand out option. We're not looking for hand outs, we're trying to solve a problem.

Why do you listen to Wu-Tang? Your mentality is obviously not in sync with ours.

Trying to solve a problem? That's your excuse? Pathetic. And what evidence dom you have of me taking hand-outs? What does that have to do with me? Why do I listin to Wu-Tang? I forgot certain rap groups come with a mentality.....

TeknicelStylez
12-27-2007, 07:41 PM
Are you brain dead? When in that statement did I say you take handouts, don't twist information up in your head please, you act like my mother.

JRoll
12-27-2007, 08:04 PM
Yeah them speeches suck.

Bg_Knocc_Out
12-27-2007, 11:02 PM
Are you brain dead? When in that statement did I say you take handouts, don't twist information up in your head please, you act like my mother.

I'm gonna be honest, I read it wrong so excuse me for that.