PDA

View Full Version : Wildchild ft Percee P, Special Ed, Masta Ace & MC Lyte-The League (Kev Brown remix)

crds
12-21-2007, 03:42 PM
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BDHW5IG3

I dig this and it's good to hear Special Ed again and is it me or is Ace sounding hungry as ever?.

I can't wait for his next album and I hope there are more tracks like the "Nostalgia" one he did with Marco Polo.

Razorsharp
12-21-2007, 05:19 PM
Masta Ace on Marco Polo's Nostalgia was dope

i hope he comes out with a new one soon as well... it seemed to me that that would be Masta Ace's last song... i mean i thought it would be, but i guess not... good...

Maxxx Millisecondz
12-22-2007, 06:49 AM
Jack of all Trades is a dope album. i just picked it up on tuesday, and when i saw the lineup for this track, i was like DAMN! i concur that it was refreshing to hear Special Ed after such a long time. haven't heard MC Lyte in awhile either. extremely underrated. Masta Ace did sound a lot more hungry than usual to me too. it seems like a lot of artists are seeing the light, and bringing back some of the greats from the past. i like this trend.

J-Ronin
12-22-2007, 04:55 PM
thanx for posting this , I want to hear it. I fucks with all them artists and Kev Brown is dope on the beats. I don't know Wildchild from the lootpack that good but I know who he is

Props son!

-J