PDA

View Full Version : Just Blaze:....The Album is Done

Storm
12-21-2007, 08:28 PM
http://themegatrondon2.com/

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h95/andrewherrera/Other/cdmaster.jpg

I don't know if this tracklisting will be for the retail album but here it is anyways...

1.Invitation
2.Come On Baby Remix
3.War
4.Enemies
5.Friends
6.The Truth
7.Clap
8.Preacher
9.It's Alright
10.Believe It
11.Give It To..[cut off]
12.Do What The Lovers Do
13.Better Way
14.Oh Yeah

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-21-2007, 08:37 PM
CANT wait, seriously, this has GOT to be the album of the year, real hip hop, 12 JB produced tracks to show that soft Lupe muthafucker how its done. Saigon for mayor.

Where'd you get that big photo? You cut off the most important part on the right side!

Storm
12-21-2007, 08:50 PM
Go to the link on top, its Just Blaze's blog. Thats how the picture is when you get to the site.

junius
12-21-2007, 09:14 PM
C'mon Saigon you drunk pussy-- bring it to Crown Heights, we're waiting for your "realness." If somebody beats your ass, well, just think-- "Jesus" probably told 'em to do it.

If not, maybe ya'll can "Do What The Lovers Do"!!

very VERY creative song titles there, howeve, i must say. and ya'll thougt titles like "Da Mystery of Chessboxin'" or "Shook Ones" was compelling!

(Saigon stans might be THEEEEEEE worst.)

QUESTION: How is an album supposedly "done" x times before, supposedly released x times before now, on December 18, "done"?

Is that more "real" "reality"?

Take another sip of that Goose, Sai-- the black kids are watchin'!

TAURO
12-21-2007, 09:19 PM
Whats that shit about Tru Master on the blog?

Storm
12-21-2007, 09:28 PM
I can't say, Im wondering the same thing

junius
12-21-2007, 10:19 PM
Whats that shit about Tru Master

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Oh yeah"! "Come On, Baby"! "It's alright"! They're just "Do(ing) What The Lovers Do"! Like "Friends"!

and some of ya'll front on G-Unit while gobbling Sai's cock... why again?

let's not go away "Enemies," there must be a "Better Way"--

please explain.

Ghost_Deini_
12-21-2007, 10:58 PM
junius, why is every single post of yours a waste of space.

all you do is hate on the same goddamn rappers over and over.

we get it,you dont like talib, common, saigon, jay z, etc. you dont need to repeat it and dont need to tell us how none of them get respect in brooklyn or whatever bullshit.

junius
12-21-2007, 11:34 PM
Spare us the hurt feelings & Hero Worship, Deini or learn to apply the same standards to all musicians. Or, better yet, answer the questions I asked (likewise how long Jay-Z was in the "street game," & how much relentless advertising & Def Jam market manipulation affected the sales #s & press) or explain how your Drunk Hero (& Quitter), Saigon, is the "truth" (or whatfuckingever) with those song titles?

That's new info & only reinforces what a douchebag he is. I don't like Lupe Fiasco but at least you can say he doesn't patronize his audience.

& yes, Talib still can't carry an album, what can I tell you? (Besides the fact Bun B kills him on his own song.)

Storm
12-22-2007, 02:11 AM
junius, why is every single post of yours a waste of space.

all you do is hate on the same goddamn rappers over and over.

we get it,you dont like talib, common, saigon, jay z, etc. you dont need to repeat it and dont need to tell us how none of them get respect in brooklyn or whatever bullshit.

Co-sign with that.