PDA

View Full Version : Lakota group pushes for new nation

LORD NOSE
12-22-2007, 02:39 AM
http://www.argusleader.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071220/NEWS/712200347/1001

"WASHINGTON - A group of "freedom-loving" Lakota activists announced a plan Wednesday for their people to withdraw from treaties their forefathers signed with the U.S. government.

Headed by leaders of the American Indian Movement, including activist, actor and Porcupine resident Russell Means, the group dropped in on the State Department and the embassies of Bolivia, Venezuela, Chile and South Africa this week seeking recognition for their effort to form a free and independent Lakota nation. The group plans to visit more embassies in the coming months.

The new nation is needed because Indians have been "dismissed" by the United States and are tired of living under a colonial apartheid system, Means said during a news conference held at Plymouth Congregational Church in northeast Washington. He was accompanied by a bodyguard and three other Lakota activists - Gary Rowland, Duane Martin and Phyllis Young, all of South Dakota."

__________________________________________________ _________

begongo
12-22-2007, 04:32 AM
that's what hiphoppas should be doing too

TSA
12-24-2007, 01:18 AM
^no.

but it's a good move, i doubt it will go anywhere, but Native's need to band together, select a chunk of american land, and dedicate themselves to buying it(non shitty south dakota land)

get some guns....ridiculous amounts of guns.

and then do what they want.

TSA
12-24-2007, 01:19 AM
community leaders that is...but maybe im just simplifying things, im an outsider to the situation.

LORD NOSE
12-24-2007, 01:30 AM
i truly believe that is a large number of people who are considered "Black" "African American" who are indeed natives of this land, but they don't know it.

they are called black, negro -

natives buying land is like a cow buying milk from its own tits

buying guns is like going to war with people who produce the bullets you'll use to shoot them with - when you run outa ammo, you'll need to go to your enemy for more

unifying is first - then stopping everything is second - if every one was to STOP ! - for a long period of time, we would make tremendous progress

we would have to be disciplined -

we would have to learn how to go without food and drink for long periods of time -

we would have to learn how to deal with the earth elements -

but first - we need to become a WE -

and i don't see that happening -

too many beliefs,traditions
people won't let go
training programming

fear of what we don't know about others who only want the same basic things -

TSA
12-24-2007, 02:00 AM
^You really can't talk shit until your glocked up, as soon as natives a glocked up, they'll have some say in what goes on in their affairs

same with land, it doesn't matter who they get it from.

LORD NOSE
12-24-2007, 02:14 AM
^You really can't talk shit until your glocked up, as soon as natives a glocked up, they'll have some say in what goes on in their affairs

you don't understand what i'm saying

you really didn't give it some thought

TSA
12-25-2007, 02:30 AM
i understand 100% what your saying, they'll never beat the US, true, but they'll never even SPEAK to the US unless they're glocked up.

i was watching a special on Hemp, and how these US police would move into reservations that were soverign land and just start cutting their shit down and telling them what to do

If i were the natives i would pass a law: any trespassing into the res without citizenship is a law pushable by death

and then they'll come cut your crops down and you blow their head off to the bone grizzle.

it'll be followed by a big comotion, and court, where by the indians have total legal obligation to uphold their law, so what's good.

then, even if the indians loose the case

have a good 200 strapped indians guarding the indian that did shot the cop ready to shoot anyone else that violates that law.

they wouldn't be as strong as the US, but the potential massacre of cops and indians wouldn't be worth it, and even if they decide it was worth it let the guns blaze so that the price of coming in and cutting down some cannabis plant would the death of a good 80 ppl.

THEN they'll decide it's not worth it.

If not, keep blasting till no police force in their right mind would send someone to die over a damn plant.

there's a man in some hick town in the south that refuses to pay taxes cause it's technically against the constitution as he sees it. He lives in a boarded up house and has an army of 15 insane younghicks, all glocked the fuck up guarding his perimeter of land and in his own words...

"if they want my taxes they're going to have to pry it out of my cold death fingers
*cocks shotgun*"

this nigga hasn't paid taxes since the early 80s.

why? cause he has the land and guns to inforce his will.

diggy
12-25-2007, 04:11 AM
i understand 100% what your saying, they'll never beat the US, true, but they'll never even SPEAK to the US unless they're glocked up.

i was watching a special on Hemp, and how these US police would move into reservations that were soverign land and just start cutting their shit down and telling them what to do

If i were the natives i would pass a law: any trespassing into the res without citizenship is a law pushable by death

and then they'll come cut your crops down and you blow their head off to the bone grizzle.

it'll be followed by a big comotion, and court, where by the indians have total legal obligation to uphold their law, so what's good.

then, even if the indians loose the case

have a good 200 strapped indians guarding the indian that did shot the cop ready to shoot anyone else that violates that law.

they wouldn't be as strong as the US, but the potential massacre of cops and indians wouldn't be worth it, and even if they decide it was worth it let the guns blaze so that the price of coming in and cutting down some cannabis plant would the death of a good 80 ppl.

THEN they'll decide it's not worth it.

If not, keep blasting till no police force in their right mind would send someone to die over a damn plant.

there's a man in some hick town in the south that refuses to pay taxes cause it's technically against the constitution as he sees it. He lives in a boarded up house and has an army of 15 insane younghicks, all glocked the fuck up guarding his perimeter of land and in his own words...

"if they want my taxes they're going to have to pry it out of my cold death fingers
*cocks shotgun*"

this nigga hasn't paid taxes since the early 80s.

why? cause he has the land and guns to inforce his will.

If everyone follows yur ignorant suggestions, they would be killed.

V4D3R
12-25-2007, 05:10 AM
look at my sig

for yanks that dont know RCMP and SQ = FBI and state jakes

begongo
12-25-2007, 06:19 AM
Shaolin that would be only possibile after achieving the premises that Sunny has stated

TSA
12-25-2007, 08:41 AM
^nope, guns first.

TSA
12-25-2007, 08:44 AM
If everyone follows yur ignorant suggestions, they would be killed.
Hey uh, first of all, your from Canada...and you guys have NEVER known how the world works

ever wonder if the fact you barely have an army, and the fact that the US basically runs your balls correlate?

Your going to need to know how the world works before deciding what's a good idea. Is Lakota want a soverign nation, the possibility of dying for it is going to have to be excepted.

They can visit all the embassies they want, but if they can't keep ppl from coming into their land and telling them what to do then they're just another reservation/canada

guns and land are the building block of civilization nigga.

begongo
12-25-2007, 09:08 AM
war is fun when you are 16 ... but some wish to live a peaceful life within their communities, no matter if we`re talking about hiphoppas or native americans
these people wish to live their lives as they really deserve, they want to perpetuate their community, raise their kids and pass on traditions and you definitely can't do that properly during war time

TSA
12-25-2007, 04:52 PM
^Well they're never live happily when they being forced to live on land that doesn't grow shit, with no water, hardly any food, and police running up in their homes and burning their crops.

im in america, all these things you described about peace, i have, why, because my country is glocked the fuck up.

is anyone else wants the same thing..they need to glock the fuck up.

i wanna see native grow crops to they can live comfortably, but if so jackass wants to march in and chop it down cause it's illegal in HIS country, blow his throat off.

then you can pass down your traditions

begongo
12-25-2007, 04:56 PM
I get your point man, but you don't seem to get mine

V4D3R
12-25-2007, 05:06 PM
Hey uh, first of all, your from Canada...and you guys have NEVER known how the world works

ever wonder if the fact you barely have an army, and the fact that the US basically runs your balls correlate?

Your going to need to know how the world works before deciding what's a good idea. Is Lakota want a soverign nation, the possibility of dying for it is going to have to be excepted.

They can visit all the embassies they want, but if they can't keep ppl from coming into their land and telling them what to do then they're just another reservation/canada

shut your stupid imbecile ass up kid - go back to making a thread about Rick Flair or how cum tastes like you fuccin faggot ass nigga.

Your very fuccin ignorant. I've been holding in from blowing up on this shit from idiotic remarks you and Huggah been making.

DONT FUCCIN COME IN HERE AND CALL PEOPLE IDIOTS OR SAY CANADA IS SOFT BOY. WHEN GLOCKS AND TANKS AND MISSILES DIDNT EXIST - WE BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF YOU YANKS TRYNA COME TAKE MOHAWK LAND BACK IN THE DAY. EVEN TODAY WE DONT FUCK AROUND NIGGA.

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/4/44/300px-Oka_lasagna_stare_down.jpg
http://matthewjewkes.files.wordpress.com/2006/11/mohawk.jpg

Mohawks Kick Cops Out of Kanehsata:ke
January 14, 2004, Kanehsata:ke, Mohawk Nation (Quebec, Canada) - 65 police officers were evacuated from the indigenous community of Kanesatake after being barricaded inside their station and deprived of food since Monday night, January 12. Community members had been angered by Grand Chief James Gabriel, who had brought in new police officers from outside the community, in order to "crack down on crime." On January 12, community members responded by cutting down trees to blockade a highway, burning Gabriel's home and car, and then attacking police vehicles and surrounding the police station, trapping all 65 officers inside. When police attempted to leave and shot tear gas at the community members they were pelted with bricks and burning logs. Masked Mohawk Warriors set up camp outside the station, put up the Mohawk Warrior flag and prevented food deliveries to the police. Some Mohawk Warriors told the media that there was no need for any kind of police on the reserve, since Warrior Societies have always filled the function of protecting their community.

http://www.geocities.com/insurrectionary_anarchists/Kanesatake3_Jan13.jpg
Mohawk Warriors outside the police station
Kanehsata:ke, Mohawk Territory (Quebec, Canada)
January 13, 2004

TSA
12-25-2007, 05:41 PM
^well looks like we got the land after all

and the rest of canada for a bonus,

you know, you COULD call me and a kid because im of reasonable "visit internet forum" age, and you could call me ignorant for not siding with you on issues

but in the end of the day, one of us believes in aliens and inter galactic portals, and one of us doesnt.

and then there's the whole Canadian citizenship thing.

Nobody is shit anywhere without guns and land. Period, end of story. What the fuck is a south african embassy visit gonna do when you can even speak the language you want to.

If your an indian Vader, then you should really consider what im saying, its not joke.

If your whole Res, or whatever, was glocked the fuck up, and you guys wanted to add more land to your territory, or grow what you want to grow on your territory, then you can do it

if you not, then you just gonna keep getting de-bo'd by the glocked up niggz which is the US and i guess Canadian government.

TSA
12-25-2007, 05:45 PM
Mohawks Kick Cops Out of Kanehsata:ke
January 14, 2004, Kanehsata:ke, Mohawk Nation (Quebec, Canada) - 65 police officers were evacuated from the indigenous community of Kanesatake after being barricaded inside their station and deprived of food since Monday night, January 12. Community members had been angered by Grand Chief James Gabriel, who had brought in new police officers from outside the community, in order to "crack down on crime." On January 12, community members responded by cutting down trees to blockade a highway, burning Gabriel's home and car, and then attacking police vehicles and surrounding the police station, trapping all 65 officers inside. When police attempted to leave and shot tear gas at the community members they were pelted with bricks and burning logs. Masked Mohawk Warriors set up camp outside the station, put up the Mohawk Warrior flag and prevented food deliveries to the police. Some Mohawk Warriors told the media that there was no need for any kind of police on the reserve, since Warrior Societies have always filled the function of protecting their community.

http://www.geocities.com/insurrectionary_anarchists/Kanesatake3_Jan13.jpg
Mohawk Warriors outside the police station
Kanehsata:ke, Mohawk Territory (Quebec, Canada)
January 13, 2004

oh..so you completely agree with and back my point or is this the canadian way of ow3ing someone with raw knawl1dge

V4D3R
12-25-2007, 05:58 PM
No I agree with you that we need to be armed - we are armed.

I disagree that you labeled me as Canadian or soft for being from the land north of you. Shit I was too young to be involved in Oka - but you know what - I'm going to be there for the next one.

I disagree with Capitalists that think they will continue to exploit Native land.

My life is for this cause.

V4D3R
12-25-2007, 06:27 PM
but in the end of the day, one of us believes in aliens and inter galactic portals, and one of us doesnt.

Secrets of the Mojave.

And my people have another ancient story where we defeated the serpent people to the point they hide underground now.

Like you have been told before - your elementary here right now - trying to come into the Chiefs Longhouse and talk about what the white man taught you to the Chiefs.

TSA
12-26-2007, 12:51 AM
^ya'll need to stop smokin that peace pipe G.

LORD NOSE
12-26-2007, 06:38 AM
^nope, guns first.

if a large number of us get glocked up and there is no "WE", then that large number of us will use these guns to shoot us up

and thats exactly what "WE" are doing as a fragmented people

love of family has to be implemented first and this love for self and family will push us to do and get whats necessary to get us Free for real

and again - our people don't make guns or bullets

if we are fighting the people who make these guns and bullets, how will we be able to reUp ?

TSA
12-26-2007, 09:12 AM
if a large number of us get glocked up and there is no "WE", then that large number of us will use these guns to shoot us up

and thats exactly what "WE" are doing as a fragmented people

a. love of family has to be implemented first and this love for self and family will push us to do and get whats necessary to get us Free for real

and again - our people don't make guns or bullets

b. if we are fighting the people who make these guns and bullets, how will we be able to reUp ?

a. if ou glocked enough cats up, and put them on salary, trained them, gave them so discipline, it'll go a lot further then love of family

b. the US government are a fragmented people also (or canadain). They just have more guns then you. There's 100 million avenues and countries by which you can get all the weaponary you want, some that are dying to sell you some. The biggest mistake you can make is giving you enemy a god complex where you think they're all powerful and impenitarable.

They're as flawed as any other organization of competeing heads, find the weakness, and remember it for when you have to strike...

if your talking about the US gov, he weakness is the abundance of enemies and the media , and no, they don't control it.

WARPATH
12-26-2007, 12:27 PM
^no.

but it's a good move, i doubt it will go anywhere, but Native's need to band together, select a chunk of american land, and dedicate themselves to buying it(non shitty south dakota land)

get some guns....ridiculous amounts of guns.

and then do what they want.

The land here isn't shitty. Just the reservation land.

People shouldn't be trying to separate from each other like that. I think a basic understanding so people can respect each other's bubble is more appropriate.

i truly believe that is a large number of people who are considered "Black" "African American" who are indeed natives of this land, but they don't know it.

buying guns is like going to war with people who produce the bullets you'll use to shoot them with - when you run outa ammo, you'll need to go to your enemy for more

unifying is first - then stopping everything is second - if every one was to STOP ! - for a long period of time, we would make tremendous progress

we would have to learn how to go without food and drink for long periods of time -

people won't let go
training programming

I agree with you for the most part but....

people won't let go

That's what they(those that don't give a fuck about others) want.

Giving up culture, tradition, language- Until we're all just consumers slaving for a buck and not questioning the system. I agree we need to become a "WE" but we need to do it with respect to each other's beliefs and traditions.

We got guns. Don't believe me? Come up for a visit, I'll let you sleep on my couch.

You need to study the Lakota history before you come in this thread running your mouth about tribal soveringty, guns, and a warrior culture. You would be enlightened to learn that the Lakota are one of the few nations that defeated the American Government in war. You think it's so simple to just have guns and the problems are solved?- it wouldn't solve anything.

"Ah fuck- i'm out bullets"

"Let's go to K-mart and buy some more"

"ok"

"one box of bullets please"

"that'll be 4 dollars sir"

"oh fuck I don't have any money"

"I need a job."

^ya'll need to stop smokin that peace pipe G.

And that's probably the most ignorant thing you can say.

WARPATH
12-26-2007, 12:42 PM
Originally Posted by Kraftwerk
http://www.argusleader.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071220/NEWS/712200347/1001

"WASHINGTON - A group of "freedom-loving" Lakota activists announced a plan Wednesday for their people to withdraw from treaties their forefathers signed with the U.S. government.

Headed by leaders of the American Indian Movement, including activist, actor and Porcupine resident Russell Means, the group dropped in on the State Department and the embassies of Bolivia, Venezuela, Chile and South Africa this week seeking recognition for their effort to form a free and independent Lakota nation. The group plans to visit more embassies in the coming months.

The new nation is needed because Indians have been "dismissed" by the United States and are tired of living under a colonial apartheid system, Means said during a news conference held at Plymouth Congregational Church in northeast Washington. He was accompanied by a bodyguard and three other Lakota activists - Gary Rowland, Duane Martin and Phyllis Young, all of South Dakota."I live in the porcupine area, I know some of the people mentioned in this article. I think they're more interested in making money than for helping the people.

Remember this movie?

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j113/Charging_Soldier/B00003BDXG01_SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V1056.jpg

Remember the old Indian?

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j113/Charging_Soldier/rmeans.jpg

Any publicity is good publicity.

SL33
12-26-2007, 12:49 PM
much respect for native americans....Crazy Horse and Sitting Bull are legends....

many etnic groups and countries are in same situation as they were...

fight to survive

LORD NOSE
12-26-2007, 03:55 PM
That's what they(those that don't give a fuck about others) want.

Giving up culture, tradition, language- Until we're all just consumers slaving for a buck and not questioning the system. I agree we need to become a "WE" but we need to do it with respect to each other's beliefs and traditions.

we don't need to give up culture or tradition
if it keeps us from Being a WE and getting the job done, it needs to be put on the side
now beliefs - thats another issue

LORD NOSE
12-26-2007, 04:00 PM
a. if ou glocked enough cats up, and put them on salary, trained them, gave them so discipline, it'll go a lot further then love of family

b. the US government are a fragmented people also (or canadain). They just have more guns then you. There's 100 million avenues and countries by which you can get all the weaponary you want, some that are dying to sell you some. The biggest mistake you can make is giving you enemy a god complex where you think they're all powerful and impenitarable.

They're as flawed as any other organization of competeing heads, find the weakness, and remember it for when you have to strike...

if your talking about the US gov, he weakness is the abundance of enemies and the media , and no, they don't control it.

ok - get guns and kill who with them ?

that is what guns are good for right ?

you'd be an ass to run up on the gubment with glocks

do you know what a glock is ?

do you know what a tank is ?
a fighter jet ?
a military of a million soldiers trained to kill ?

you gonna get 200 to 500 men with glocks to stop them ?

they track how many guns go out and who is buying them - people trained for this shit - they got the receipt remember

using the mind combined with the earth is the way to make them all submit

Black Man
12-26-2007, 05:40 PM
Peace.

I wonder if those making suggestions would actually follow through with what they're suggesting the Lakota's do?

Here's a suggestion for the Lakota's.....make babies, preserve the babies, teach and educate the babies, spend time with the babies, love the babies and they will grow up and bring about change that's needed!

Peace.

V4D3R
12-26-2007, 05:52 PM
Not on Our Land!
http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=23578111

Oka Crisis
http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=23580643

Oka In-depth 1
http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=23710699

Oka In-depth 2
http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=23711693

TSA
12-26-2007, 10:31 PM
ok - get guns and kill who with them ?

that is what guns are good for right ?

you'd be an ass to run up on the gubment with glocks

do you know what a glock is ?

do you know what a tank is ?
a fighter jet ?
a military of a million soldiers trained to kill ?

you gonna get 200 to 500 men with glocks to stop them ?

they track how many guns go out and who is buying them - people trained for this shit - they got the receipt remember

using the mind combined with the earth is the way to make them all submit

im not saying kill anyone, just glock up then talk, don't sit around in a little faggot committee and visit a south african embassy like anyones gonna listen to you.

GLOCK THE FUCK UP NIGGAUH

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m21/taylora1696/gsting.jpg

then legalize weed on your res, then if the gov wants to talk shit, they can come talk shit.

but they're not cause if you take it to court you have every right in the world to and can't loose, and even if you do loose say fuck it, form a glock'd up indian horde around you crop and have them niggas come risk at least 80 to 100 lives over some fuckin bud.

THEN since weed is legal everyone will come there to gamble and get do-do'd

you make a good 20 million a year selling everything everyone wants and can't get,

you buy more fuckin glocks, hire more paid killaz to joint your army, train the cat's you got in the res to begin with, group up with the other native tribes and form one single nation

it doesn't matter what language or ethnicity cause almost all countries are a conglomeration of ethnicities ....except japan.

keep making money, use the money, buy more land, buy more glocks, buy more land buy more glocks

the CIA is gonna be all over you dick, but the minute they over step their boundary blw down the fuckin sears tower....mall of america...something that hurts

modern warfare has nothing to do with technology, it's all about media and fear.

the more of you the get the more of them they get

eventually they going to decide that from fuckin sess crops ain't worth 9/11 every week.

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w27/aannaa21/n1227570860_30235487_3546.jpg

WARPATH
12-27-2007, 10:50 AM
im not saying kill anyone, just glock up then talk, don't sit around in a little faggot committee and visit a south african embassy like anyones gonna listen to you.

GLOCK THE FUCK UP NIGGAUH

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m21/taylora1696/gsting.jpg

then legalize weed on your res, then if the gov wants to talk shit, they can come talk shit.

but they're not cause if you take it to court you have every right in the world to and can't loose, and even if you do loose say fuck it, form a glock'd up indian horde around you crop and have them niggas come risk at least 80 to 100 lives over some fuckin bud.

THEN since weed is legal everyone will come there to gamble and get do-do'd

you make a good 20 million a year selling everything everyone wants and can't get,

you buy more fuckin glocks, hire more paid killaz to joint your army, train the cat's you got in the res to begin with, group up with the other native tribes and form one single nation

it doesn't matter what language or ethnicity cause almost all countries are a conglomeration of ethnicities ....except japan.

keep making money, use the money, buy more land, buy more glocks, buy more land buy more glocks

the CIA is gonna be all over you dick, but the minute they over step their boundary blw down the fuckin sears tower....mall of america...something that hurts

modern warfare has nothing to do with technology, it's all about media and fear.

the more of you the get the more of them they get

eventually they going to decide that from fuckin sess crops ain't worth 9/11 every week.

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w27/aannaa21/n1227570860_30235487_3546.jpg

While your plan sounds exciting-

It would fail for a hundred reasons I won't mention hear.

Plus

It sounds to me like you think guns will solve everything. Lil wannabe gangsta talkin shit on the internet. Those corn bread eating white boys run you down there.

Niggas in Lincoln are hard core~shootin up malls and shit over a female. LOL.

Tell me-

How many friends have you lost to gun fire?

My guess is none. My guess is you don't have a realistic view of the impact guns can cause a family.

SID
12-27-2007, 06:27 PM
http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/8366/hahaownednb6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

V4D3R
12-27-2007, 06:35 PM
Guns are a good defense. Only if you absolutely have to shoot back to defend lives.

TSA
12-27-2007, 09:57 PM
While your plan sounds exciting-

It would fail for a hundred reasons I won't mention hear.

Plus

It sounds to me like you think guns will solve everything. Lil wannabe gangsta talkin shit on the internet. Those corn bread eating white boys run you down there.

Niggas in Lincoln are hard core~shootin up malls and shit over a female. LOL.

Tell me-

How many friends have you lost to gun fire?

My guess is none. My guess is you don't have a realistic view of the impact guns can cause a family.

That was Omaha big homie, wrong city.

what guns do to a family? quit being a little liberal bitch. Listen, im telling you EXACTLY why the ppl with firearms run you, the people without

look at this nigga talking about friends. The United States Government declared war on natives and never signed a peace treaty don't start talking about friends.

i lost 7 out of 9 grand uncles to gunfire, but i ain't gonna be nieve to the fact that having a well armed militia is more fundamental to nationbuilding then visiting a south african embassy and having friends.

but it's all good, guess scare kids, so fuck nation building, lets form committees and sell trinkits and beads.

SL33
12-28-2007, 06:54 PM
Peace.

I wonder if those making suggestions would actually follow through with what they're suggesting the Lakota's do?

Here's a suggestion for the Lakota's.....make babies, preserve the babies, teach and educate the babies, spend time with the babies, love the babies and they will grow up and bring about change that's needed!

Peace.

respect

V4D3R
01-05-2008, 04:31 PM
im4iq4NKVlk

True Father Allah
09-16-2008, 07:07 AM

You are absolutely correct! Wasn't KRS trying to establish something like that when going to the United Nations? Heard something about him trying to have a city founded under the name of Hip Hop.

PEACE

Charles Barry
09-16-2008, 07:48 AM

people won't let go
training programming

100% truth.

Shaolin you have a young mind. You need to rethink your methods.

WARPATH
09-16-2008, 11:04 AM
Since someone bumped the topic.......

Back in the 70's the American Indian Movement including Russell Means took over the wounded knee community. The held up their for a couple of months building bunkers and shit. The feds made road blocks all around the community. They're were shoot outs almost daily. There are a lot of unsolved deaths from this time period. Feds blame AIM, AIM blames feds.

They're plenty of books on the incident, movies, and documentaries.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wounded_Knee_incident

http://www.sunrisetradingco.com/images/Incident_at_Oglala.jpg

WARPATH
09-16-2008, 11:11 AM
Widow Says Civil Rights Activist Killed During Wounded Knee Takeover [Today is 1/16/04. The following article was written by Carson Walker.]
Detroit (AP) - As prosecutors probe the 1975 killing of American Indian Movement member Anna Mae Pictou-Aquash (http://www.imdiversity.com/villages/native/article_detail.asp?Article_ID=21106), they might unearth details of the unsolved death of a black civil rights activist two years earlier at Wounded Knee. Ray Robinson left his home in Bogue Chitto, Ala., for South Dakota's Pine Ridge reservation in April 1973 to answer a call from AIM for help but never returned, said his widow, Cheryl Robinson, 59, of Detroit.
That was during a 71-day occupation of Wounded Knee by AIM (http://dickshovel.com/AIMIntro.html) members and supporters that included the exchange of gunfire with federal agents who surrounded the village.
Robinson, 35, later was declared dead. But his body never was found.
"Reliable sources let it be known positively that Ray had been shot and killed at Wounded Knee by an Indian man and buried there. We have been told that a participant in Wounded Knee has heard a definite confession from the man who did it," Cheryl Robinson wrote in a February 1975 request for a meeting with AIM.
http://dickshovel.com/rayweb.jpg
Ray Robinson The U.S. government handles cases on reservations. Federal prosecutors and investigators can't discuss pending cases.
But the statute of limitations has run out on crimes other than first-degree murder.
That means prosecutors could only bring charges if they can prove someone plotted to kill Ray Robinson. Lesser degrees of murder and manslaughter can only be prosecuted within five years of the crime, according to federal law.
Ray Robinson's name came up after two men were indicted on charges that they killed Pictou-Aquash in December 1975. Arlo Looking Cloud is scheduled to stand trial starting Feb. 3 in Rgtm apid City. The other man, John Graham, was arrested in December in his native Canada and is fighting extradition.
Based on her recollections and letters she wrote in the years after her husband's disappearance, Cheryl Robinson believes he probably was killed because he naively thought he could turn an unorganized situation into a focused demonstration.
His nonviolent approach probably was not well received at what was a violent situation, she said. And it's possible AIM members suspected he was a federal informant, which he was not, Cheryl Robinson said.
"They thought Ray was trying to be a leader and all he was trying to do is get things organized because of the chaos," she said in an interview at her home.
Cheryl Robinson said she filed a missing person's report with the FBI and in October 1974 traveled to Rapid City and then AIM headquarters in St. Paul, Minn., but learned nothing about what happened to her husband.
Clyde Bellecourt, one of AIM's founders (http://www.imdiversity.com/villages/native/article_detail.asp?Article_ID=21373), met with her in St. Paul but she said Dennis Banks, another AIM leader present during the Wounded Knee uprising, refused to talk.
Banks has not answered requests for an interview to discuss what he remembers about Ray Robinson.
In a telephone interview, Bellecourt said he doesn't remember meeting with Cheryl Robinson or recall the name Ray Robinson.
"I don't know who you're talking about," he said.
His brother, Vernon Bellecourt, said he only heard the name recently and knows nothing about the disappearance.
"Allegedly this man was on his way into Wounded Knee and disappeared. And of course, as you're well aware, during that time it's been well revealed that the FBI was advising, arming, training mercenaries, Indians and non-Indians alike. And, as you know, several people were killed or run off the road during that period of time. One can only speculate," he said.
Two Indians were confirmed to have died during the 1973 siege, and rumors of other deaths persist. FBI documents that now are public suggest the possibility of people buried at Wounded Knee during the occupation.
-- According to a May 14, 1973, memo, the FBI talked to a man who reported grave sites just outside of Wounded Knee.
-- A memo from May 17, 1973, states an Interior Department official "observed several fresh graves" at Wounded Knee. One of the graves belonged to one of the two Indians killed, the memo states.
There's no mention of Ray Robinson in the FBI correspondence, but two documents reveal the presence of two blacks toward the end of the standoff.
-- On May 5, 1973, a transcript of an interview with a man who claimed to be at Wounded Knee the week prior stated "he heard that one black man and one black woman had recently arrived."
-- A May 21, 1973, FBI memo reported that an Indian woman who left the village on April 20, 1973, counted 200 Indians, 11 whites and two blacks.
Cheryl Robinson said those two were most likely Ray Robinson and a black woman from Alabama who went with him. She returned after the standoff. He didn't.
Paul DeMain, editor of the News From Indian Country newspaper, has researched the Aquash and Robinson cases and believes there are more unsolved deaths from Wounded Knee. Based on interviews, he believes Robinson was killed because AIM thought he was an FBI spy.
"I think there were elements of racism involved in his death. He was an outspoken extrovert, from everything I've read and everyone I've talked to. And within the paranoia of Wounded Knee was birthed this idea that if you had a turncoat, you executed him," DeMain said.
"I don't think Anna Mae Aquash or Ray Robinson were the only ones to meet their fate at the hands of the American Indian Movement after they were labeled informants or turncoats."
AIM's Vernon Bellecourt disputes that.
"I have no idea what he's talking about," he said.

http://www.jfamr.org/ray.html