PDA

View Full Version : **wu Corp Producer Of 2007**

LORD ZERO
12-22-2007, 01:41 PM
Since we arent having a wu-corp awards this year, I decited to make a thread to show respect to those who rocked it on the boards this year. The people who I nominated are the people who were consistent all year around...posting their work on a consistent basis, showing love back by returning feed and also quality of work. If anybody feels like somebody was left out let it be know in this thread. If everybody agrees on the changes I will holla at "LORD Z" to add somebody to the poll.

- LORD ZERO
- Game of Death
- Lord Beatjitsu
- Devamps
- Clymax
- Twelve Jewelz (Inspectahchek)
- Famicom
- Slang Apostle
- Ern Dawgy
- Complex
- Infinity Da God
- TidileBoss
- Erapozo
- Prime Sinthesizah

Today I am also going to work on a list for best Mc of 07. Be Free to add to that list on this thead...the list will start with the usual suspects:

Ern Dawgy
Hellspawn
Sleep
Devamps
Pharoe
Maximus
and so on...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a great year for the Wu-Corp army. Mc's and Producers rocked it this year. I witness major improvements on a lot of you, including my self, which I have all of you to thank for.

PEace - inspectah chek

12weLvE
12-22-2007, 01:58 PM
Peace..good idea Z..gonna be a tough decision tho..

This was actually my thread... Lord Z just hookded up the poll

12weLvE
12-23-2007, 07:47 PM
I cannot believe there are only 7 votes...WOW

Golden_Armz
12-23-2007, 08:04 PM
yo just wanna say peace to all the producerz on here...its a tuff time in this commercial era but we peeps keepin it real hip hop 4life...respect!

vahacris
12-24-2007, 03:09 AM
this kid 5 elementz ninja killa all ou you with his beat album. dont remember the title of this work but shit was bananas. one of the best instrumental album this year.....

so i vote for him

LORD ZERO
12-24-2007, 04:02 AM
^^^^:lmao:

Suga Duga
12-24-2007, 04:15 AM
where's conz?

LORD ZERO
12-24-2007, 04:31 AM
^^^good Question, Havent Seen Kid In Forever Here

vahacris
12-25-2007, 07:18 AM
^^^^:lmao:

the word is bond. your tribute album to some japan girl was good too, latest wwi album i was nice but i wasnt feelin the whole thing, but 5 elementz ninja kill this shit out. i think it was lord beatjitsu who made that shit fly.......

Conz
12-26-2007, 02:15 PM
**appears from the smoke** here i am....lol....i haven't really posted shit this year but next year i will be going for emcee and producer...stayin consistant on the boards n showin love

Aza
12-27-2007, 04:35 AM
conz, artform and myself will return next year with heat

remember jim bond? dots?

bronze was a wtc dude too

..:::::THǧ:::::..
12-27-2007, 08:35 AM
yo AZA wut up man...havent talked to you in years man..i just recently started makin beats again...

100pr00f
12-27-2007, 10:14 AM
could u make a best album of the year poll asweel i was gonna do it but can post polls in audio booth

LORD ZERO
12-27-2007, 12:07 PM
^^^good idea, BUT the person who makes the poll HAS to be one who kept on track w/ all the projects posted here, this way it can be unbiased

DEVAMPS
12-27-2007, 12:46 PM
^ Why Dont The People Who Wanna Be A Contestant Contact A Certain Person (lord Z) Prolly.. And Give U A Link To The Project They Submittin Or Somethin... And Then People Can Peep Each Project Right In One Thread And Heads Can Vote.. Jus An Idea Whataver..

GameOfDeath
12-27-2007, 06:48 PM
I was just listenin to the Beatjitzu double feature and I think he's got it. Really put out 2 solid projects I was feelin. Props to Zero, Vamps, Ern and Complex too I know they came out with a couple beat tapes/albums too. I got to drop something soon to keep up with you guys.

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
12-27-2007, 09:19 PM
I Choose Game Cuz He Mixes It Up Alot

Its Really Tied Between Him And Beatjitsu So I Just Moved The Cursor Back And Forth With My Eyes Closed And It Was Closer To Game So ...Yeah

100pr00f
12-27-2007, 11:47 PM
I was just listenin to the Beatjitzu double feature and I think he's got it. Really put out 2 solid projects I was feelin. Props to Zero, Vamps, Ern and Complex too I know they came out with a couple beat tapes/albums too. I got to drop something soon to keep up with you guys.

real talk ..agree. i put u 2nd..cuz the shit i heard from u this year was all fire aswell

cant wait to hear what u pop up with next

The Prime Sithesizah
01-03-2008, 11:54 AM
Beatjitzu took this one... lol.. I'll be sure to grasp all of 08... haha.. the Xtreme Cellz album is in works... and I'll be producing alotttt more

MF Herbs
01-03-2008, 02:11 PM
<< VA 08.. trust me..

ERN-DAWGY
01-04-2008, 03:35 PM
i vote for game this year..u did good kid

peace