PDA

View Full Version : First Beat i've made in a while...

White_Mouse
12-22-2007, 01:55 PM
primarily i'm an emcee however it lyricism and musicianship are two things that i believe i have been gifted in so check out this beat that i made using the demo of "Frooty Loopsv7" @
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=770508&songID=6097248
allright thanks...

GameOfDeath
12-22-2007, 07:38 PM
Sick piano sample. Its dope how you used it cuttin off to make it sound doper. Changeup is ill real moody type of a beat. Needs a better mix though whole think sounds a little low to me. Serious beat though. Wish I had found this sample. You going put some rhymes on this?

White_Mouse
12-23-2007, 10:39 AM
my mom owns alot of classical music cds...i was REALLY into classical music from like i was 3 to 8 but then "Power Rangers" came out and i didn't like being the "Conductor Boy"(my nickname since i would conduct with a chopstick while listening to orchestral music) After that is was all Japanese anime stuff...but then i was 13 starting writing wack rhymes got better (which brings us to today) now i'm making beats as well thanks to my classical music knowledge...i'll get the name for it but i know it was composed by Chopin...might put some rhymes over it when i get it mixed...hopefully this answers all questions lol...