PDA

View Full Version : Does it matter to you than Eminem is ...

rubyspirit
12-23-2007, 12:30 AM
FAKE

Eminem is not who he pretends to be. He created the white trailer trash image to pull the pity card and sell records.
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2020/2125216746_1bdbe655d4.jpg

In her tell-all book ‘My Son Marshall, My Son Eminem‘, Debbi Nelson reveals: “After his first album ‘Infinite’ flopped, he reinvented himself as white trailer trash with a crazy welfare mom. I was shocked when I first heard the lyrics - but he constantly reassured me it was all a big joke. I went along with it for Marshall’s sake.”

http://www.thelifefiles.com/eminem-is-a-liar/

TSA
12-23-2007, 01:16 AM
Ruby Spirit is really Em's mom.

Bg_Knocc_Out
12-23-2007, 01:33 AM
I coulda sworn this book was a fake from a few years back, someone made a photoshopped picture of it, but how could you write an ENTIRE BOOK on stating your son is a fraud? Makes no sense.

Focus Man
12-23-2007, 01:39 AM
I coulda sworn this book was a fake from a few years back, someone made a photoshopped picture of it, but how could you write an ENTIRE BOOK on stating your son is a fraud? Makes no sense.

For the luv of money...

main_man
12-23-2007, 01:41 AM
bitch just mad she aint gettin none of that eminem "fuck you" money. face it, she got a grudge. she'll do anything to trash this dude. i mean, she dont look like she would ever do drugs, right?

i think its amazing that anyone could actually fuck this pasty white gremlin bitch.

Bg_Knocc_Out
12-23-2007, 01:45 AM
And like one of the comments that was on that page, why did she wait until NOW to speak about it?

Kong
12-23-2007, 01:47 AM
thats bullshit, even if she wrote it you cant trust her word.

crds
12-23-2007, 03:00 AM
Eminem has always been wack to me, I know dudes that sold thier entire CD collection of his shita nd told me that they should have listened to me, I have never been a fan and never understood how heads can sit through an entire album of that nasal whine.

Yes, he had skills and he could freestlye his off and could change up his flow, but he was seriously over rated as well and when he started to make beats...it was really all over.

Eminem has done more damgae to Hip Hop than MC Hammer, Gerado or Vanilla Ice ever did.

Paranoid
12-23-2007, 03:15 AM
eminem has skills...but hes a fag.

begongo
12-23-2007, 03:16 AM
i know Eminem is a whore
but don't tell me that you believe his mom

HarlemDiplomat
12-23-2007, 03:49 AM
I mean come on.... its a 50/50, I don't know him or his mom so I can't say who I'll believe.

But I do know one thing... most these white boy "hip-hop headz" think of Eminem as a god sadly and they think everything he spits is the truth.

I mean damn, if a rapper can lie about their criminal connections they can damn sure lie about their past. Especially when everyone around you co-signs it.

I guess in the end you can't mix money and love.

Edgar Erebus
12-23-2007, 07:35 AM
People shoulda listen to "Ignorant Shit" and learn something 'bout trusting rappers. Same applies to crack whores.

begongo
12-23-2007, 08:42 AM
white people are devils anyway

DrUnK-N-MuNkY
12-23-2007, 08:45 AM
i think i speak for all real niggas when i say

"WHO GIVES A FUCK!"

Buzk
12-23-2007, 10:17 AM
the real question is: rubyspirit, would you go back to being a lesbian if Mef told u he'll never marry you, or even touch you, not even in the afterlife?

http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/3624/dastw1.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

answer bitch

DR. NICK RIVIERA
12-23-2007, 11:58 AM
white people are devils anyway

ROFL
99% of your posts are like this....but ok :D

Paranoid
12-23-2007, 01:14 PM
the real question is: rubyspirit, would you go back to being a lesbian if Mef told u he'll never marry you, or even touch you, not even in the afterlife?

answer bitch

lol

venex
12-23-2007, 01:48 PM
i think i speak for all real niggas when i say

"WHO GIVES A FUCK!"

yup

venex
12-23-2007, 01:51 PM

answer bitch

i was scrolling back up to quote this post, but i accidentaly clicked the cilvaringz banner on the right side, and it was fuckin' annoying till i got back on this specific page.. STUPID CILVA AD !!

now anyways..i wanted to say: LOL

Crack Killz
12-24-2007, 12:09 AM
She's the biggest liar

If I was to write an essay on Drug abuser's i'd take one of her pictures and put it on top of the essay

the bitch literally looks like a crystal meth head.

2L8Lit da croatianMC
12-24-2007, 01:00 PM
FAKE

Eminem is not who he pretends to be. He created the white trailer trash image to pull the pity card and sell records.

In her tell-all book ‘My Son Marshall, My Son Eminem‘, Debbi Nelson reveals: “After his first album ‘Infinite’ flopped, he reinvented himself as white trailer trash with a crazy welfare mom. I was shocked when I first heard the lyrics - but he constantly reassured me it was all a big joke. I went along with it for Marshall’s sake.”

it dont bother me a bit, cuz i only listen to his old shit, so really I dont give a fucc.

11th Chamber
12-24-2007, 02:48 PM
She's the biggest liar

If I was to write an essay on Drug abuser's i'd take one of her pictures and put it on top of the essay

the bitch literally looks like a crystal meth head.

it dont bother me a bit, cuz i only listen to his old shit, so really I dont give a fucc.

co-sign to both.

She just tryin to make money. If she were to write a book talkin about how he grew up hard and lived the life he says he lived, than no one would care or buy it cause we already know the story.

So in order to her to make money or get publicity, she gotta start sayin that his whole thing is just an act.

Everyone knows the truth anyways

Dirty Knowledge
12-24-2007, 02:53 PM
Yeah... because we all know rappers are all who they say they are...........................................

11th Chamber
12-24-2007, 02:56 PM
Yeah... because we all know rappers are all who they say they are...........................................

Em never said he shot up dudes or ran with gangs n shit. He was just a broke dude in Detroit

HarlemDiplomat
12-25-2007, 08:07 AM
lmao @ thread

buckshotstheone
12-25-2007, 06:44 PM
is this really news to anyone that he's completely fake?

SaqurakiHanamichi
12-25-2007, 09:24 PM
fuked up families make me sick

MastaCee
12-26-2007, 06:40 AM
Well first of all, dont belive his mother..

Second of all, if he wasen't what he pretended, i would'n care. 80% of the rappers/emcees out there aint what they pertrade, but when u put all that aside, you know Eminem is one of the most skilled emcees ever! so i would'n give a fuck.!

An example, 2pac. he wasent EVEN close to being that guy he was trying to be. - but still, that's okay. people knew his talent.. who cares.. good music is, good musc!

Crack Killz
12-26-2007, 12:02 PM
all rap is fake including the wu...u think rza makes all his beats? nah son rza is a brand name. he buys beats from clones and puts the rza stamp on it. shit goes the same for lyrics to for all hip hop. em included. wwe is more realistic

lmfao.

2L8Lit da croatianMC
12-26-2007, 12:24 PM
Well first of all, dont belive his mother..

Second of all, if he wasen't what he pretended, i would'n care. 80% of the rappers/emcees out there aint what they pertrade, but when u put all that aside, you know Eminem is one of the most skilled emcees ever! so i would'n give a fuck.!

An example, 2pac. he wasent EVEN close to being that guy he was trying to be. - but still, that's okay. people knew his talent.. who cares.. good music is, good musc!

and Eazy E and Dre was from normal familys, had money 4 tha bread and shit...
i care for that shit as i bolded in the last words from ya post above^^

FiRe WaTeR
12-26-2007, 10:54 PM
Eminem HAD skills, now he is unlistenable.

100pr00f
12-27-2007, 08:16 AM
bitch saying she was never / they were never white trash ..but she they did live in a trailer park.....lol
bitch said she had cancer and didnt have much time to live...bitch still breathing..always tryng to take money ....

most of the shit em say is prolly 80% true
he did get beat up by some guy in school
was trailer trash...did hate his wife..
took drugs..he mom was prolly a drug addict aswell and he prolly did take pills from her

haha what ever...

on a side note eminems new album is about done
and from what others heard on his team are saying its dope...its back to that slim shady style ..with mature songs aswell got a lil slimshady and a lil marshmathers..
words from bishop lamont ....

good be good

Afficial_Nastee
12-27-2007, 09:59 AM
All I know is that Eminem is for real, really got respect for him... the way he came up etc. His rhymes, his attitude, the way he raps on Slim Shady Lp , Marshall Mathers Lp, and his tracks before Slim Shady Lp : Dope
Aight he did some fuckin' clown moves like makin' videos and tracks such as Without Me, Just Lose it, Ass Like that... but fuck that, he made some Ill tracks before Encore and I think his new album is gon be bangin' if that Slim Shady vibe is gon be back.
Here some of the most realest words I've ever heard spitted by Eminem on Sing for the moment :

That's why we sing for these kids, who don't have a thing
Except for a dream, and a fuckin' rap magazine
Who post pin-up pictures on their walls all day long
Idolize they favorite rappers and know all they songs
Or for anyone who's ever been through shit in their lives
Till they sit and they cry at night wishin' they'd die
Till they throw on a rap record and they sit, and they vibe
We're nothin' to you but we're the fuckin' shit in they eyes

Deez lines are not that ill, but it's just catchy, gets through ya whole body, through ya soul...

If y'all want some ill rhymes from Eminem y'all should check tracks like Nuttin to do, Scary Movies (both featuring Royce da 59), Watch Dees, Fucking Crazy etc.

Crack Killz
12-27-2007, 12:13 PM
Slim Shady EP is his best album..

Bucellito 136
12-27-2007, 12:37 PM
who gives a fuck about this bitch
all i go to know is that eminem album were dope that's all
of course now he's wack but his past shit was very good

DR. NICK RIVIERA
12-27-2007, 12:51 PM
Slim Shady EP is his best album..

Infinite for me does it

DR. NICK RIVIERA
12-27-2007, 02:58 PM
Eminem is to me .....
http://www.funnypictures.net.au/userimages/chinese-fakes-2-klc1.jpg

the fakest thing next to Michael Jackson. [Sorry, Cilvaringz, I know you hope he molested u too]

Crack Killz
12-27-2007, 05:46 PM
explain how he's fake?

what as he talked about that makes him fake?

please elaborate

ChamberSlave
12-27-2007, 09:53 PM
Eminem says he was poor and had a bad growing up(along with billions of other ppl) WTF is so hard to believe bout that.. ?
Now the man loved hip hop and was a massive fan, mastered the art and sold it back to us
producing some albums that we all had a good time listening to.
Personally i think people in a struggle or being neglected or refused something are ppl
who come up with the best art. Once Em didnt have to worry bout all that anymore he sacraficed some of his skillz. And Fuck Debbie, she should b happy with the publicity she alrdy gettin.

L~>1<~NKS
12-27-2007, 10:01 PM
Old news. Books fake. Threads fake. Thread author needs a break.

Yo Ruby when you gon blow me? Come on gurl lets put those DSL's to werk!

DR. NICK RIVIERA
12-28-2007, 01:04 AM
explain how he's fake?

what as he talked about that makes him fake?

please elaborate

as far as now....LOOK AT HIM...fuckin' sellout = fake rapper to me

Rock Bottom and a few others are the only tracks that may be 'real'...but he is overrated and fake - plus he maybe has good ideas and concept of songs, but the execution is poor (Stan the only exception)

Crack Killz
12-28-2007, 06:28 PM
Have you only heard this mainstream music?

ever heard Murder, Murder?

Eminem has never claimed to be something he's not, he never talked about rollin wit gangs or anything like that..

he rapped about doin drugs(which he did)
rapped about how broke he was (which he was)
rapped about issues with his family, fans, critics (which were true)
he rapped about all the negativity he see's (which were there)

TAURO
12-28-2007, 06:35 PM
FAKE

Maybe I would have given a shit if this was 98, but since we at the toe end of 07 I just don't give a fuck about Eminem.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
12-29-2007, 01:17 AM
Have you only heard this mainstream music?

ever heard Murder, Murder?

Eminem has never claimed to be something he's not, he never talked about rollin wit gangs or anything like that..

he rapped about doin drugs(which he did)
rapped about how broke he was (which he was)
rapped about issues with his family, fans, critics (which were true)
he rapped about all the negativity he see's (which were there)

that is true...but still, he isn't that good at making concept songs...that's the problem...

ChamberSlave
12-29-2007, 07:36 AM
no concept?? Meaning General Idea.
Look At, The Way I Am
Kim,Who Knew,Marshall Mathers and not to mention his few on eminem show.

How do these songs have no concept?

Crack Killz
12-29-2007, 03:35 PM
no concept?? Meaning General Idea.
Look At, The Way I Am
Kim,Who Knew,Marshall Mathers and not to mention his few on eminem show.

How do these songs have no concept?

including Murder, Murder, Say Goodbye To Hollywood, Stan, Mockingbird, Marshall Mathers, Criminal, If I had, '97 Bonnie & Clyde, My Fault,

and even if you still think he doesn't have concept songs.. that makes him a fake rapper?

DR. NICK RIVIERA
01-04-2008, 02:08 PM
Can he comeback without one bullshit track? I don't believe, at least not until I hear it.