PDA

View Full Version : REZ HD Gameplay

Jet Set
12-23-2007, 05:39 PM
http://kotaku.com/336817/rez-hd-360-gameplay

Damn this looks nice. Animtion is up a notch from the Dreamcast version. And the widescreen really adds something to the experience. Can't wait to hear the 5.1 audio.

NIGHT MAYOR
12-23-2007, 05:51 PM
seriously, what the fuck is that shit, looks like a game made out of paddle pop sticks

ironwizard
12-23-2007, 07:41 PM
Canīt wait to finally play this game. Slept on it back when it was still out on the ps2...

And by the way, I think this game is the shit after smoking a spliff^O^

Jet Set
12-24-2007, 09:55 AM
seriously, what the fuck is that shit, looks like a game made out of paddle pop sticksIt's a track shooter. Or whatever the name is nowadays. You have to shoot all this shit around. And teh more you lock the more musical it will get. Sort of a trance house game shooter. It was first releseased on the Dreamcast. Later ported to the PS2 after SEGA canned the DC. This is one of those DC titles that earned credits for uniqueness originality and gameplay. The story is about hacking ninto some software shit. Or so I remember. ANd yeah it looks like sticks and all. But those graphics are on some tripping shit. One of those games that you just have to play to believe it.

For the DC it didn't get a US release I believe. If you can find a euro version for the DC prices are still ranging in the 50 euros and up. Real cult hit. And one of the last published titles.