PDA

View Full Version : do u have problems wit ya teeth???

2L8Lit da croatianMC
12-24-2007, 02:27 PM
i got problems wit em, and i go to a dentist quite often so i dont lose them muhfuckaz... anyway i had bad teeth 4 like ever... i mean poor quality...
what the deal inside your mouth?

Visionz
12-24-2007, 02:29 PM
my teeth look the eqivalent of a pinto smashin into a brick wall doing 80, that whole no medical insurance thing is fuckin me up

mashqauck
12-24-2007, 02:52 PM
mine look like i just ate a box of pudding

11th Chamber
12-24-2007, 02:52 PM
my teeth are good, got one of the back ones knocked out last year in a fight tho

SickSide
12-24-2007, 05:22 PM
I got 2 teeth knocked out and have been having root canals and shit done to them to prepare them for crowns, got a couple of temporerys at the minute, gettin the proper crowns in Jan

I dread having to have wisdom teeth removal, I heard that shit is painful as fuck, Anyone had wisdom teeth removal??

TSA
12-24-2007, 05:35 PM
Slavs have bad teeth cause they suck blood.

HANZO
12-24-2007, 05:49 PM
my teeth are solid. i only had problems with them when i was a kid. after that theres never been a problem.

JRoll
12-24-2007, 05:50 PM
my teeth have never been better

Prolifical ENG
12-24-2007, 05:56 PM
If you had a mouf full of platinum you still wouldnt have a brighter smile than me when I flash my teef.

TSA
12-24-2007, 05:58 PM
^ENG's trippin, everyone knows the ShaolinAssassin is the smile champ of the Wucorp

Koolish
12-24-2007, 08:52 PM
I got 2 teeth knocked out and have been having root canals and shit done to them to prepare them for crowns, got a couple of temporerys at the minute, gettin the proper crowns in Jan

I dread having to have wisdom teeth removal, I heard that shit is painful as fuck, Anyone had wisdom teeth removal??
yeah i had them taken out a couple years back, my story is a bad one though. on average, you'll get your surgery and your drugs, follow what the nurse/dentist tells you and the next day you should be able to get out of bed and be moving around again.

but with me... i was half sedated in surgery, so i could see what was going on, hear everything, and just feel the occasional crunch or something. no pain whatsoever, i don't really remember much though. very relaxed high. when i got home something went wrong, cause as the freezing was wearing off this immense pain started to build up, and i had popped some percocet's on the hour a couple times to no progress. so for a good three hours i'm lying down, biting down on gauze in my mouth to stop me from bleeding while the back corner of my mouth is in this deep stabbing pain that i've never known before in my life. i was hoping it would knock me out, shit it almost did. then after another hour the perc's kicked in and HO HO! good times.

next day i was still bedridden, constantly having to bite down on gauze for an hour cause my blood clots were unplugged, unable to really do anything til the third or fourth day. problem was that i think i drank out of a straw when i got home, don't, that fucks with the blood clots which you need to stay in there so you don't bite down constantly for 10 hours trying to stop your gums from bleeding. i was bedridden for maybe 3-4 days and when i could get around, it was hard.

i'm a bad case though, most people are fine when they get home and can leave their bed, or whatever, anytime.

TUCO
12-24-2007, 09:44 PM
my teef are purtty straight and intact
could be a lil whiter tho (whitestrips are a myth)

AcidPhosphate69
12-24-2007, 10:15 PM
My teeth are rugged. The edges of a bunch are chipped from fights and I got one in the back that need to be taken out. Lil' yellow too cuz I blaze cigs all day and drink mad coffee.

JRoll
12-24-2007, 10:18 PM
ya me too i drink alot of soda and my have a hint of yellow in them but not alot

TUCO
12-24-2007, 10:25 PM
i faught alot in middle school....never got a tooth knocked out
thank goodness....my grill is purrty

V4D3R
12-24-2007, 10:49 PM
I got a tooth knocked out by a bouncer in 98, sucker head butt from behind. Had the crown fucked up 3 times since then playing b-ball - playing hockey - the last time eating a fresh crusty bun go figure last september.

Shit was $600 back in 98 now they want like almost 2k. Gonna have that shit fixed for the fourth time by march 08. My first one was platinum too.

EAGLE EYE
12-24-2007, 11:42 PM
god damn canadiens bringin tha muth fuckin ruckaz

DR. NICK RIVIERA
12-25-2007, 01:32 AM
Wu-Tang Clan - watch your teeth

I'm serious...If they r fucked, u r fucked

SKAMPOE
12-25-2007, 02:22 AM
I Have The Mouth Of A Comodo Dragon Even My Salyva Is Infectious Son

CHRONZ
12-25-2007, 02:46 AM
krooked teeth is a bitch !
mines is fine tho, aint never had a problem with em

2L8Lit da croatianMC
12-25-2007, 05:54 PM
yeah i had them taken out a couple years back, my story is a bad one though. on average, you'll get your surgery and your drugs, follow what the nurse/dentist tells you and the next day you should be able to get out of bed and be moving around again.

but with me... i was half sedated in surgery, so i could see what was going on, hear everything, and just feel the occasional crunch or something. no pain whatsoever, i don't really remember much though. very relaxed high. when i got home something went wrong, cause as the freezing was wearing off this immense pain started to build up, and i had popped some percocet's on the hour a couple times to no progress. so for a good three hours i'm lying down, biting down on gauze in my mouth to stop me from bleeding while the back corner of my mouth is in this deep stabbing pain that i've never known before in my life. i was hoping it would knock me out, shit it almost did. then after another hour the perc's kicked in and HO HO! good times.

next day i was still bedridden, constantly having to bite down on gauze for an hour cause my blood clots were unplugged, unable to really do anything til the third or fourth day. problem was that i think i drank out of a straw when i got home, don't, that fucks with the blood clots which you need to stay in there so you don't bite down constantly for 10 hours trying to stop your gums from bleeding. i was bedridden for maybe 3-4 days and when i could get around, it was hard.

i'm a bad case though, most people are fine when they get home and can leave their bed, or whatever, anytime.

good post. i never had that situation, but it must be a bitch...
i remember my dad before like 10 yrs, he had almost all rotten teeth, and he wa yelling from pain, and me n' my lil brother were loughing at him at that time... but befo few days i had a pain i never expirienced before, so that teeth eche aint nuttin ta fuck wit... in my case, alchocol helped a little. but not swallowing the booz though...

JASPER
12-25-2007, 06:25 PM
The only problem I have is pubic hairs getting stuck between my teeth... no homo, seriously.

JRoll
12-25-2007, 10:48 PM
dat's some fucked up shit