PDA

View Full Version : Wu-Tang Clan v.s G-unit

Acromadic
12-24-2007, 08:38 PM
When is this shit really going to pop off?

Ghost been takin shots at 50, 50 been taking shots at ghost.

MK tried 50 on the W.

Wu affiliates made that who the fuck is 50 cent track

And now GZA is taking shots at 50 during his shows.

Something is bound to pop off, 50 cent is usually quick to diss niggas back when they diss him, seems to me like he scared of the Wu (does anybody know if he has responded to GZA?)

I would personally love to see WTC destroy g-unit though. I ain't the type of nigga to enjoy beef, but it would be fun to witness Wu destroy the nigga.

HANZO
12-24-2007, 08:49 PM
will never happen. the wu are old men now 50 will not beef with rappers who aint gettin no media coverage

JRoll
12-24-2007, 09:08 PM
As far as I know 50 has not responded yet.

crds
12-24-2007, 09:36 PM
will never happen. the wu are old men now 50 will not beef with rappers who aint gettin no media coverage

No, the Wu are REAL MC's,while the G Unit are fake, wack, bubblegum Gangster rappers, if it did happen, U-God's weakest verses would run circles around that mumbling goon Curtis, also if it did happen, the rules would have to be you cannot rhyme about the following

Cars,
Jewels
Girls
Money
How hard you think are...

The only one that could remotely have a chance is Young Buck.

SaqurakiHanamichi
12-24-2007, 10:29 PM
if 50 beefs with them , then he is giving them life upon the media ..

funny isent it? well its the truth

Bg_Knocc_Out
12-25-2007, 12:52 AM
No offense, G-Unit would destroy them... I'm just lookin' at a non-biased standard. Wu doesn't have many active members anymore, everyone just seems lazy. And 50 and Ghost are cool now, 50 was givin' love to Ghosts new album, and we all know Rae would follow with Ghost, so 50 can only worry about 6 members of the Wu, wich would match up with 50, Buck, Banks, Yayo, Spider Loc, M.O.P., Mobb Deep, Mazaradi Fox, Hot Rod, etc.. now what are the odds? Big time hot shots? Or lazy old rappers? (besides the few who still got it)

MAYOR QUIMBY
12-25-2007, 02:00 AM
50 Cent has a movie career, extremely lucrative albums, product sponsoring, is young rich and handsome, has high media coverage, and is the #1 most well-known rapper in the world (along with Snoop.)

In the eyes of the average rap lover, the Wu-Tang Clan are a bunch of washed up, old-timers that can't sell shit. 50 WILL NOT beef with anyone like the WU. Nobody would beef with anyone if there is not a profitable business behind it. Close thread.

LiquidSwords32
12-25-2007, 08:05 PM

MK tried 50 on the W.

Something is bound to pop off, 50 cent is usually quick to diss niggas back when they diss him, seems to me like he scared of the Wu (does anybody know if he has responded to GZA?)

MK tried 50 on the W, what? anyways........
nothing is gonna happen. wu tang knows they shit on g-unit and i'm sure g-unit knows it too. ghost and 50 aren't cool, do you people forget ghost threw 50 down a flight of stairs way back. i'm sure they are ot enemies anymore but they aren't friends. GZA is not dissing 50, he was basically re saying what the crowd was saying. GZA knows 50 has NOTHING on him and never will, GZA speaks the truth and he just doesn't give a fuck and why would he. do you people honestly think get rich or die trying is even comparable to Liquid Swords, come on. even tho they fell off years ago Mobb deep would probably turn their back on 50 cent if he tried to diss wu. even if the both camps started dissing eachother Mobb and m.o.p. wouldn't participate in any diss tracks towards wu. lastly Cappa, Ghost and Killa Sin could stomp the entire gunit crew the fuck out. people NOBODY disses wu-tang, nobody. tupac disses everybody on hit em up except wu cause he knew they were the real shit........

Chron Gen
12-25-2007, 08:38 PM
No offense, G-Unit would destroy them...

stopped reading at that point.

you are a retard.

Prolifical ENG
12-25-2007, 08:46 PM
They are both past their prime now so it doesn't matter.

rasoul36
12-25-2007, 09:12 PM
WU should make a song with THE GAME

TITLE: G U NOT pt.2

(game already killed dem JEW-unit faggots_!!!!!!!)

devconn88
12-25-2007, 09:14 PM
why even compare these groups? It's like comparing N.W.A. With arrested Development or 3rd Base

Bg_Knocc_Out
12-25-2007, 09:38 PM

you are a retard.

well then keep reading because you obviously don't think outside the box.

LiquidSwords32
12-25-2007, 09:38 PM

why would they make a song with game and then call it G-U not pt 2? game is an internet/studio thug and please dont test me with that shit, you all know he is one of the fakest cats out there, at least the people who actually know hip hop. fuck game.

Crackspace
12-25-2007, 09:39 PM
lol @ wu destroying 50...he wouldnt go back and forth with rap. he'd fuck their whole business up like he did ja,game,d block,etc

11th Chamber
12-25-2007, 11:38 PM
why would they make a song with game and then call it G-U not pt 2? game is an internet/studio thug and please dont test me with that shit, you all know he is one of the fakest cats out there, at least the people who actually know hip hop. fuck game.

fuck this guy talkin about. Game is dope as hell, I accually know Hip-hop too, try checkin the mixtape scene when you get a chance

TGambino
12-25-2007, 11:49 PM
50 Cent has a movie career, extremely lucrative albums, product sponsoring, is young rich and handsome, has high media coverage, and is the #1 most well-known rapper in the world (along with Snoop.)
no homo.........smh

Not Frontin
12-26-2007, 12:02 AM
What can 50 possibly diss them on besides weak sales?

Fuck them.

SaqurakiHanamichi
12-26-2007, 01:07 AM

dem faggets made more then 500,000 million

HarlemDiplomat
12-26-2007, 01:17 AM
Come on lets be serious... Who really cares if 50 beefs with the Wu in 2008.

TSA
12-26-2007, 01:19 AM
^neck bone lickin faggots

Bg_Knocc_Out
12-26-2007, 01:48 AM
I don't see why ya'll hate all of the Unit just 'cause you don't like 50... Ya'll needa check out both of Bucks albums, Banks shit from H4M and before, Spider Locs mixtapes are the dopest around, Yayo's garbage though, Hot Rod ain't to bad but he only a punchline rapper, M.O.P is alright, Mobb Deep, can't really say much about them as of now, Mazaradi Fox is pretty tight, etc.. All I'm saying is G-Unit ain't even as bad as you guys make 'em out to be.

But anyway, G-Unit would still destroy them hense their fabase and exposure. It ain't about who's the better rapper... it's who can do the most damage, and 50 has been in an untouchable place for the past few years.

anyways
Wu > G-Unit

SaqurakiHanamichi
12-26-2007, 01:58 AM
I don't see why ya'll hate all of the Unit just 'cause you don't like 50... Ya'll needa check out both of Bucks albums, Banks shit from H4M and before, Spider Locs mixtapes are the dopest around, Yayo's garbage though, Hot Rod ain't to bad but he only a punchline rapper, M.O.P is alright, Mobb Deep, can't really say much about them as of now, Mazaradi Fox is pretty tight, etc.. All I'm saying is G-Unit ain't even as bad as you guys make 'em out to be.

But anyway, G-Unit would still destroy them hense their fabase and exposure. It ain't about who's the better rapper... it's who can do the most damage, and 50 has been in an untouchable place for the past few years.

anyways
Wu > G-Unit

ur suppoused to put a "<" not a ">" dumb ass nilla

LiquidSwords32
12-26-2007, 02:13 AM
MK tried 50 on the W, what? anyways........
nothing is gonna happen. wu tang knows they shit on g-unit and i'm sure g-unit knows it too. ghost and 50 aren't cool, do you people forget ghost threw 50 down a flight of stairs way back. i'm sure they are ot enemies anymore but they aren't friends. GZA is not dissing 50, he was basically re saying what the crowd was saying. GZA knows 50 has NOTHING on him and never will, GZA speaks the truth and he just doesn't give a fuck and why would he. do you people honestly think get rich or die trying is even comparable to Liquid Swords, come on. even tho they fell off years ago Mobb deep would probably turn their back on 50 cent if he tried to diss wu. even if the both camps started dissing eachother Mobb and m.o.p. wouldn't participate in any diss tracks towards wu. lastly Cappa, Ghost and Killa Sin could stomp the entire gunit crew the fuck out. people NOBODY disses wu-tang, nobody. tupac disses everybody on hit em up except wu cause he knew they were the real shit........

i'm not wasting my fingers on this fool. once again tho....game is the fakest emcee out there. true he does make some decent music, but like saigon says about prodigy, "if I were prodigy, i would hate on me too if i were him, cause he's been rapping about my life his entire career". i dunno about you people,but I like genuine people aka people who dont lie about shit. so on that note can someone answer my original question???........
MK tried 50 on the W, what does that meannnnn????????!!!!!!!!

SaqurakiHanamichi
12-26-2007, 02:34 AM
^^^

oh plz man u talk about fake rap

what about wu tang? u think they still chop heads off,?

talkin about he is fake he is fake ..

wtf is fake? the whole rap game is fake . nobody does that shit ,

Suga Duga
12-26-2007, 05:00 AM

"fuck fame, i shoot a hole in a 50 cent piece to test my aim"

HarlemDiplomat
12-26-2007, 05:11 AM
So do you guys really think 2008 is gonna be any different after all these years of tension?

SWAMP WATER
12-26-2007, 09:35 AM

50 music iz that of a old man.Same shit over,and over,and over.Not to mention 50,and g unit iz wack!!!!!!!

Tony Bandana
12-26-2007, 09:41 AM
theres a older 50 Cent track floating out there called Fake Ass Niggaz ..about the Wu

it weak ...just like G Unit,

they not even in the same leauge, ball park ...universe , whatever.

GUnit...is for the mainstream punk shit.

THE W
12-26-2007, 09:43 AM
ITS DIVISION ONE FOOTBALL!!!..... ITS THE BIG 12!!!!.....

IT AINT INTRAMURALS!!!.....

YOU GET 2 WEEKS BEFORE FINALS, A WEEK BEFORE THE SEMESTER AND WEEK BEFORE CAMP STARTS, THATS A MONTH!!!!...

AND YOU'RE COMPLAINING THAT YOU DONT GET 3 WEEKS......

GO PLAY INTRAMURALS BROTHER.......GO PLAY INTRAMURALS

brought to you by the Jim Rome Show the Free Post institute and the "this is a dumbass thread" coalition.

SWAMP WATER
12-26-2007, 09:44 AM
No offense, G-Unit would destroy them... I'm just lookin' at a non-biased standard. Wu doesn't have many active members anymore, everyone just seems lazy. And 50 and Ghost are cool now, 50 was givin' love to Ghosts new album, and we all know Rae would follow with Ghost, so 50 can only worry about 6 members of the Wu, wich would match up with 50, Buck, Banks, Yayo, Spider Loc, M.O.P., Mobb Deep, Mazaradi Fox, Hot Rod, etc.. now what are the odds? Big time hot shots? Or lazy old rappers? (besides the few who still got it)

All them g unit niggas you mention are all wack,ecept young buck,no creativity at all.How much braggin can you do before people get tired of you?50 aint selin like he use to anyway.Maybe because his wackness,and g units wackness iz startin to show.

SWAMP WATER
12-26-2007, 09:49 AM

you are a retard.

CO SIGN TO THE MOTHAFUCKIN FULLIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SWAMP WATER
12-26-2007, 09:58 AM
i'm not wasting my fingers on this fool. once again tho....game is the fakest emcee out there. true he does make some decent music, but like saigon says about prodigy, "if I were prodigy, i would hate on me too if i were him, cause he's been rapping about my life his entire career". i dunno about you people,but I like genuine people aka people who dont lie about shit. so on that note can someone answer my original question???........

It means 50 iz by your own standerds just as wack.His whole career hes been rappin about the real 50 cent,and Kenith Supreem Grifin.

HarlemDiplomat
12-26-2007, 10:04 AM
weak...

2L8Lit da croatianMC
12-26-2007, 01:20 PM

Fiddy recruited clicks that r way iller than G Unit... G Unit ( as a group) only, let's say inna battle on stage, dont stand a chance.

sarr
12-26-2007, 10:38 PM
the wu arent even completely united...how the fuck are they gona go against 50 and his G-unit?

as much as i love the wu...dont be bias...

LiquidSwords32
12-26-2007, 11:01 PM
^^^

oh plz man u talk about fake rap

what about wu tang? u think they still chop heads off,?

talkin about he is fake he is fake ..

wtf is fake? the whole rap game is fake . nobody does that shit ,

my response to this is simple, wutang is their name. WU-TANG CLAN hence japenese kung fu martial arts shit. they came with there concept martial arts crazy shit and with the hood shit. if you was a real fan you'd know this already.......game is a fake fuck, The Documentary or whatever the hell his first was called was originall gonna come out a couple years before that, then eminem found 50 cent and they basically said fuck game, we gotta put this out anyway. 50 cent doesn't exactly make the best music in the world (his first mixtapes were the shit) but at least I can see that he is a real street cat, which I respect......

50 not gonna diss wu cuz wu are legends. plus they not at his level right now maybe ten years ago but not now.

50 stop dissin ghost long time ago. yayo the one keep dissin him. Ghost shouted out fiddy on the new album they not beefin.

Gza can say what he wants. that's his opinion but 50 not gonna lower himself to diss a 40 year old man if he ain't jay z or nas.

Also 50 like method man etc he grew up listening to wu like everyone else. he also cool wit la the darkman. but ya'll probably hate la too cuz he makin money looool fuckin wucorp kids...smh.

are you kidding me??? La The Darkman is the fucking shit. it does my heart good that he's makin money and is at least still around........

wuswordz95
12-26-2007, 11:47 PM
this thread is gay. wu vs g unit is useless. besides g unit is whack

FiRe WaTeR
12-26-2007, 11:48 PM
No, the Wu are REAL MC's,while the G Unit are fake, wack, bubblegum Gangster rappers, if it did happen, U-God's weakest verses would run circles around that mumbling goon Curtis, also if it did happen, the rules would have to be you cannot rhyme about the following

Cars,
Jewels
Girls
Money
How hard you think are...

The only one that could remotely have a chance is Young Buck.

NO, 50 won't get anything from beefing with The Wu. Beef is a mind and media game now. That whole shit with KanYe was all for album sales. It is true that The Wu would destroy him on wax but 50 would have a deeper corner because people nowadays don't know or care about the Wu.

Bg_Knocc_Out
12-27-2007, 12:17 AM
OK FOR ALL YOU FUCKING DUMBASS WHO DON'T LOOK AT THIS SITUATION THOROUGHLY.............................

I LIKE THE WU MORE THAN THE UNIT, BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY DON'T STAND A GOD DAMN FUCKING CHANCE AT ALL!!!!!!!!!! WHO DO YOU THINK PEOPLE WILL LISTIN TO? THE UNIT OR WU? WHO GOT MORE RIDERS? G-UNIT OF FUCKING COURSE AND THATS BASICALLY A WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! QUIT LOOKING AT IT BIASED!!! WU IS BETTER, DON'T GET ME WRONG, 'CAUSE YA'LL ARE MIXING MY WORDS UO AND TRYING TO SOUND LIKE YA SMART BUT YA NOT, YA JUST LOOK LIKE A DICKRIDING HOMO!!!!

Jesus Christ, does anyone on this forum have some fucking common sense? there's a few but very rare........ Wu is not god.

Bg_Knocc_Out
12-27-2007, 12:21 AM
By the way.... in beefs, the better rappers aren't always on top.... I mean look at the Yukmouth vs Game beef, Yukmouth much better, but Game exposed his ass and won that shit.

sarr
12-27-2007, 12:34 AM
^
i actually agree with you, even though i like Wu alot more than the unit

Acromadic
12-27-2007, 01:23 AM
50 not gonna diss wu cuz wu are legends. plus they not at his level right now maybe ten years ago but not now.

50 stop dissin ghost long time ago. yayo the one keep dissin him. Ghost shouted out fiddy on the new album they not beefin.

Gza can say what he wants. that's his opinion but 50 not gonna lower himself to diss a 40 year old man if he ain't jay z or nas.

Also 50 like method man etc he grew up listening to wu like everyone else. he also cool wit la the darkman. but ya'll probably hate la too cuz he makin money looool fuckin wucorp kids...smh.

They not at his level? maybe not money making wise, but they can still spit circles around him any day of the week, any second on the clock.

Ghost gave 50 a shout out? nigga...you don't know how to interpret lyrics right.

"We got D-Block, Wu-Tang, Jay-Z and Nas
Also performing 50 Cent, Terror Squad"

Am I the only one that realized that all the people ghost mentioned either have beef/have had beef/or don't like 50 cent? Check yourself son.

Gza can say what he wants because he is THE GZA. I'm sorry yo, 50 knows Wu-tang would rip him to shreds. If he beefs with them, they receive media coverage, if people hear what Wu-Tang is sayin about 50, they jump on their jock. Little kids won't, but the real niggas will...and thats all that matters if you ask me son.

And thats why he don't do it, beefin with Wu would only harm the already damaged appearance that he is givin out to all the real niggas out there. Only reason he made money off his last album is because he pulled that publicity stunt with Kanye West. Kanye West would have gone platinum in 2 weeks without the publicity....50 wouldn't have.

I bet anything that the nigga gonna pull another publicity stunt a month before his next album drop. Maybe he will have one of his niggas shoot him in the foot or some shit...and say he got shot again to boost sales....who knows....he is a marketing genius.

I don't hate La Darkman....I even got that shit he recorded with Vanilla Ice.....he ripped them tracks.

Acromadic
12-27-2007, 01:32 AM
OK FOR ALL YOU FUCKING DUMBASS WHO DON'T LOOK AT THIS SITUATION THOROUGHLY.............................

I LIKE THE WU MORE THAN THE UNIT, BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY DON'T STAND A GOD DAMN FUCKING CHANCE AT ALL!!!!!!!!!! WHO DO YOU THINK PEOPLE WILL LISTIN TO? THE UNIT OR WU? WHO GOT MORE RIDERS? G-UNIT OF FUCKING COURSE AND THATS BASICALLY A WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! QUIT LOOKING AT IT BIASED!!! WU IS BETTER, DON'T GET ME WRONG, 'CAUSE YA'LL ARE MIXING MY WORDS UO AND TRYING TO SOUND LIKE YA SMART BUT YA NOT, YA JUST LOOK LIKE A DICKRIDING HOMO!!!!

Jesus Christ, does anyone on this forum have some fucking common sense? there's a few but very rare........ Wu is not god.

Yo, the only niggas who would even know about a g-unit/wu beef would be street niggas. You think niggas who listen to the radio and watch MTV all day knew about the 50/d-block beef? Hell nah. You think they knew about the 50/terror squad beef? nah. They knew about 50 and game because game was using that shit to make money. releasin a dvd and 458763250643576345634454 mixtapes dissin g-unit. Only niggas that would give a fuck are real niggas. And real niggas already know that 50 is a bitch. Nigga might have BEEN a street cat, but he ain't in the streets no more. The set he grew up with don't even respect that cat anymore. His own hood don't respect him. I ain't givin him any credit as an emcee and I ain't givin him any credit as a real nigga.

That is why Wu would hurt him more than he can hurt Wu. He has already been fallin off, Wu would only put the nail in the coffin.

I beg to differ.....Wu are gods.....

2L8Lit da croatianMC
12-27-2007, 01:54 AM
By the way.... in beefs, the better rappers aren't always on top.... I mean look at the Yukmouth vs Game beef, Yukmouth much better, but Game exposed his ass and won that shit.

the same shit happened to KRS with Nelly...

2L8Lit da croatianMC
12-27-2007, 01:58 AM
he is a marketing genius.

exactly.

Guarded By Martyrs
12-27-2007, 12:42 PM
I swear Raekwon would burn everyone in G-Unit by himself ?
Ghostface too.They are light years ahead of anything I have heard
Anyone from G-Unit come out with.
Serious this should not be up for discussion.
U-Gods verse on "To The Rescue" would silence every single one of them.
Don't G-Unit only have 1 album as "G-Unit" ?
I don't know becuase I don't really check for them.
I wouldn't even put them in the same leauge or category.

The Society Of Invisibles & Army Of The Pharoahs=
Are the closest I have heard to Spittin' like the Wu.
The L.O.X. would stand a better chance.

Crews beefing are always real complicated compared to a 1 on 1 beef.
50 knows not to go against the grain.

PEACE

Bg_Knocc_Out
12-27-2007, 02:28 PM
Yo, the only niggas who would even know about a g-unit/wu beef would be street niggas. You think niggas who listen to the radio and watch MTV all day knew about the 50/d-block beef? Hell nah. You think they knew about the 50/terror squad beef? nah. They knew about 50 and game because game was using that shit to make money. releasin a dvd and 458763250643576345634454 mixtapes dissin g-unit. Only niggas that would give a fuck are real niggas. And real niggas already know that 50 is a bitch. Nigga might have BEEN a street cat, but he ain't in the streets no more. The set he grew up with don't even respect that cat anymore. His own hood don't respect him. I ain't givin him any credit as an emcee and I ain't givin him any credit as a real nigga.

That is why Wu would hurt him more than he can hurt Wu. He has already been fallin off, Wu would only put the nail in the coffin.

I beg to differ.....Wu are gods.....

I don't know where the fuck you growin' up but when a dude like 50 Cent has beef with 8 people, that shit is bound to blow up, it's group vs group, not group vs one man like every other beef 50's had. And it ain't just real N***as like ya said, 50 can go back to his hood, look at that XXL magazine, he was there the whole day chillin' with his old homies and visiting the neighborhood basically giving them a tour, and that wasn't that long ago. And don't give me that crap about XXL bringin' cops with them, XXL has always been the people that played out the words "Snitch" and "hater" and the last thing they wanna do is be full of hypocrits. Ya'll get worked up on what Game says and ya start believeing everything without any proof. Ya'll keep thinking 50 was the one who sent Preme (or was it Prince) to jail by snitching, when infact 50 defended him in court and Preme was going to jail for something NOT related to shooting 50 at all. So just because 50 don't go back to his hood or keep it street, that makes him non-credible? I'd say that differently, I hate dudes who act like they still on the block in their music when in actuality, they sittin' in they homes with riches and all that fancy shit. Just like Jay-Z said, "If you grew up with holes in ya zappatoes, you would celebrate the minute you was havin' dough", that saying basically means thats why people brag about their money every so often, some take it overboard. You really think RZA still in the streets? You really think any of them still in the streets? They might every so often, but it's not on their daily to-do list.

You think Wu would win over G-Unit still? Wu doesn't have very many fans matter of fact, with this heitus they've had for the past 6 years, you think they even gained any? They weren't even active, but G-Unit was, and what were they doin'? They were gaining fans. And quit being a deluded groupie, it just goes to show that you proved my point when you said that, "I beg to differ... Wu are gods", so I don't think I can take any of your opinions seriously for the time being until you untangled the Wu's pubic hair out of your teeth.

Bucellito 136
12-27-2007, 03:39 PM
50 don't beef the wu cuz he knows any member would kill him lyrically
all the G unit fag can't fuck with the wu that's all
i think they won't respond

Acromadic
12-27-2007, 04:10 PM
^^^^ read

The shit on ghost album is a subliminal type diss, it ain't a fuck you in the face type shit.

The shit with GZA happend in november son, a month before wu dropped. He ain't mad about the money, he mad because niggas like 50 are the one getting too much credit for bullshit music. He didn't bring up 50, the crowd did.

Real niggas don't listen to justin timberlake/50 Cent collabo in the shower. Thats all you gotta know.

La darkman is a dope emcee, i ain't hating on 50 cuz he is commercial. I like some commercial shit, not my favorite, but I can dig Ludacris and some of Jay-Z's shit.

50 HAS NO LYRICS!!! HE HAS NO MORE STREET CRED!!!! NIGGA IS STRAIGHT UP WACK!!!! NIGGA CAN'T GO BACK TO HIS HOOD!!!!

Acromadic
12-27-2007, 04:19 PM
I don't know where the fuck you growin' up but when a dude like 50 Cent has beef with 8 people, that shit is bound to blow up, it's group vs group, not group vs one man like every other beef 50's had. And it ain't just real N***as like ya said, 50 can go back to his hood, look at that XXL magazine, he was there the whole day chillin' with his old homies and visiting the neighborhood basically giving them a tour, and that wasn't that long ago. And don't give me that crap about XXL bringin' cops with them, XXL has always been the people that played out the words "Snitch" and "hater" and the last thing they wanna do is be full of hypocrits. Ya'll get worked up on what Game says and ya start believeing everything without any proof. Ya'll keep thinking 50 was the one who sent Preme (or was it Prince) to jail by snitching, when infact 50 defended him in court and Preme was going to jail for something NOT related to shooting 50 at all. So just because 50 don't go back to his hood or keep it street, that makes him non-credible? I'd say that differently, I hate dudes who act like they still on the block in their music when in actuality, they sittin' in they homes with riches and all that fancy shit. Just like Jay-Z said, "If you grew up with holes in ya zappatoes, you would celebrate the minute you was havin' dough", that saying basically means thats why people brag about their money every so often, some take it overboard. You really think RZA still in the streets? You really think any of them still in the streets? They might every so often, but it's not on their daily to-do list.

You think Wu would win over G-Unit still? Wu doesn't have very many fans matter of fact, with this heitus they've had for the past 6 years, you think they even gained any? They weren't even active, but G-Unit was, and what were they doin'? They were gaining fans. And quit being a deluded groupie, it just goes to show that you proved my point when you said that, "I beg to differ... Wu are gods", so I don't think I can take any of your opinions seriously for the time being until you untangled the Wu's pubic hair out of your teeth.

XXL? lol. Dawg....watch that beef III or whatever the fuck it is.

I ain't a deluded groupie nigga. I ain't got nobody pubes in my mouth. What? If I say Wu are gods then i'm nut riding? I'm pretty sure a vast majority of hip-hop heads and music critics will agree with that statement. Stop being ignorant son. Niggas are legends, they were a MAJOR part of the East Coast Renaissance, They created they own original style, they were the first niggas to have they own clothing line, they had a shitty but dope video game, and they are multi-platinum selling artists...I ain't even gonna get into how much they have done. They innovators, dope emcees, original, legends, entrepenuers, icons, and yes...GODS. I ain't jumpin on anybodys dick, i'm just sharing the opinion that MOST people do have about the Wu. So fuck you on that disrespecting shit.

Bg_Knocc_Out
12-27-2007, 05:19 PM
XXL? lol. Dawg....watch that beef III or whatever the fuck it is.

I ain't a deluded groupie nigga. I ain't got nobody pubes in my mouth. What? If I say Wu are gods then i'm nut riding? I'm pretty sure a vast majority of hip-hop heads and music critics will agree with that statement. Stop being ignorant son. Niggas are legends, they were a MAJOR part of the East Coast Renaissance, They created they own original style, they were the first niggas to have they own clothing line, they had a shitty but dope video game, and they are multi-platinum selling artists...I ain't even gonna get into how much they have done. They innovators, dope emcees, original, legends, entrepenuers, icons, and yes...GODS. I ain't jumpin on anybodys dick, i'm just sharing the opinion that MOST people do have about the Wu. So fuck you on that disrespecting shit.

I have watched beef three, don't know what your trying to get at, it ain't like said they were hood and what not.

Yes you are deluded, ANYBODY WHO SAYS WU IS GODS, THEY ARE MOST CERTANTLY DICKRIDERS OF ANY NATURE AND I THINK WE CAN ALL AGREE WITH THAT!! Hip-Hop Heads and music critics would not agree with that statement, why? Because Wu as a group has only had one classic album that could reach the mainstream and people would be digging it, half of people who are hip-hop heads (but aren't Wu dickriders) will mostley say that RZA beats aren't even that great. So you think they are gods because they've had a clothing line that alotta people didn't even know about, a video game that sucked and multi-platnium????? 50 has done ALL OF THAT AND HAD BEEN SUCCESSFUL WITH EACH AND EVERY ONE AND ON A HIGHER LEVEL YOU DUMMY! Sorry to break it to ya, but Wu didn't inovate very much, they're great MC's, but I can't find very many artists who base their style off of theirs or were inspired by them, there is some though, but not many. They definiatly aren't icons, maybe 3 or 4 of the 9 members, but not even close to all. People on this forum aren't the onl hip-hop heads, this is just a small portion and most of those hip-hop heads aren't even Wu heads. You are in the biggest denial I have ever seen, anyone who calls rappers Gods need to be sent to a Physc Ward.

JRoll
12-27-2007, 07:24 PM
Last time I checked 50's videogame sucked and was given horrible reviews by critics

Rame
12-27-2007, 07:27 PM
I have watched beef three, don't know what your trying to get at, it ain't like said they were hood and what not.

Yes you are deluded, ANYBODY WHO SAYS WU IS GODS, THEY ARE MOST CERTANTLY DICKRIDERS OF ANY NATURE AND I THINK WE CAN ALL AGREE WITH THAT!! Hip-Hop Heads and music critics would not agree with that statement, why? Because Wu as a group has only had one classic album that could reach the mainstream and people would be digging it, half of people who are hip-hop heads (but aren't Wu dickriders) will mostley say that RZA beats aren't even that great. So you think they are gods because they've had a clothing line that alotta people didn't even know about, a video game that sucked and multi-platnium????? 50 has done ALL OF THAT AND HAD BEEN SUCCESSFUL WITH EACH AND EVERY ONE AND ON A HIGHER LEVEL YOU DUMMY! Sorry to break it to ya, but Wu didn't inovate very much, they're great MC's, but I can't find very many artists who base their style off of theirs or were inspired by them, there is some though, but not many. They definiatly aren't icons, maybe 3 or 4 of the 9 members, but not even close to all. People on this forum aren't the onl hip-hop heads, this is just a small portion and most of those hip-hop heads aren't even Wu heads. You are in the biggest denial I have ever seen, anyone who calls rappers Gods need to be sent to a Physc Ward.

You just made a whole post dissing Wu-Tang.

Now log out, leave and don't come back.

Acromadic
12-27-2007, 08:49 PM

So then everybody who calls Rakim a god emcee should be sent to a physc ward? (thats alot of emcees, producers, fans, and critics).

One album that reached the mainstream? How about Forever? Shit went 4x Platinum in the U.S and it has sold 8.3 million copies worldwide. And those stats are not up to date. Not to mention all the rounds of solo-albums (featuring a shit load of clan collab tracks) that they have released. Many of them going platinum and gold.

Nobody is inspired by Wu? what planet you living on yo? for real.....Enter the Wu-Tang is only considered one of the most influential hip-hop albums of all time. 50 probably copped that shit in 93 and was like, damn i want to rap like that. How about Rae's mafioso shit on Cuban Linx? That shit is also considered one of the most influential hip-hop albums of all time. So you are making a fool out of ya self by saying that not many are influenced by the Wu.

RZA beats aren't great? You obviously don't know how much shit the RZA fucked with when it comes to producing, and how many new jack producers he has influenced with his beats and style of sampling.

"RZA's production technique, specifically the manner of chopping up and/or speeding or slowing soul samples to fit his beats, has been picked up by currently popular producers, most notably Kanye West and Just Blaze, the two main producers behind Roc-A-Fella Records. West's own take on RZA's style[24] briefly flooded the rap market with what was dubbed "chipmunk soul," the speeding of a vocal sample to where it sounded as though the singer had inhaled helium. Several producers at the time copied the style, creating other offshoots. West has admitted that his style was distinctly influenced by the RZA's production,[25] and RZA has acknowledged his influence in an issue of Scratch magazine, saying he wished he had produced "Jesus Walks" and "Breathe", two 2004 hits produced by Kanye West and Just Blaze, respectively."

WU-TANG WASN'T THAT INNOVATING?!?!?!?!?!?

in·no·vate /ˈɪnəˌveɪt/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[in-uh-veyt] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation verb, -vat·ed, -vat·ing.
–verb (used without object) 1. to introduce something new; make changes in anything established.

They only changed the face of New York hip-hop, brought a new sound as far as production and flow goes, threw the martial arts shit into their music, THE FIRST NIGGAS TO MAKE THEY OWN CLOTHING LINE, FIRST NIGGAS TO HAVE THEY OWN GAME.

MAY NOT HAVE BEEN THE MOST SUCCESSFUL, BUT THATS INNOVATING YOU DUMB MUTHA FUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wu-tang is 9876869484575635375986978574748 times better than 50 cent. Thats it. I ain't basing this on who has made more money, its on who is an innovator.

50 is not an innovator. He hasn't done ANYTHING NEW.

Bg_Knocc_Out
12-27-2007, 11:03 PM
Last time I checked 50's videogame sucked and was given horrible reviews by critics

But it did good numbers now didn't it. I didn't say his quality was great.

Bg_Knocc_Out
12-27-2007, 11:07 PM
Wow.......... I ain't even gonna try to respond because you guys get so emotional when I show you reality of things, Just because your a fan of the Wu don't make them the greatest of all time, maybe their your favorite but they ain't the greatest. RZA beats = Overrated, yeah, I said it. Wu didn't change New York style hip-hop, they had their own style, not to many people followed it. Quit dickriding, I know this a Wu site, but Wu has more flaws than ya think. And I'm not gonna carry on an arguement with a loser who appearantly only has biased opinons.

Edit; Excuse me for the double posting

Nick Fury
12-27-2007, 11:16 PM
who the fuck carez

11th Chamber
12-27-2007, 11:23 PM
All this thread is about is just people bashing 50/G-Unit

There is no G Unit/Wu Tang Beef

GZA talked a lil shit to 50

and Ghost/U-God shared words with Yayo

thats it

ChamberSlave
12-27-2007, 11:47 PM
I think most artists are grateful of 50cent even if they dont admit.
50Cent has the power to reach the masses and no matter how fkd his credibility is the man continues to sell and run a good business.
Now any artist commercially trying to beef with 50cent is after sales, the wu and countless amounts of 'real street mc's' have all said before, if they got a prob wid some1 they dont head 4 the record. Living in a money orientated world makes it hard to really look at peoples true intentions and would love to think that every artist raps for the love or to get something of thier chest, but reality is these days, money walks and shit talks.

Personally i like to listen to gutter,grimey hip hop rather then the capatalised and glorified image of a g but unfortunately $$ lessons the whole appeal of hip hop

Acromadic
12-28-2007, 01:14 AM
Wow.......... I ain't even gonna try to respond because you guys get so emotional when I show you reality of things, Just because your a fan of the Wu don't make them the greatest of all time, maybe their your favorite but they ain't the greatest. RZA beats = Overrated, yeah, I said it. Wu didn't change New York style hip-hop, they had their own style, not to many people followed it. Quit dickriding, I know this a Wu site, but Wu has more flaws than ya think. And I'm not gonna carry on an arguement with a loser who appearantly only has biased opinons.

Edit; Excuse me for the double posting

biased opinion? You said they didn't innovate that much, I PROVED YOU WRONG. You obviously didn't know what innovate means.

they did influence alot of niggas, just listen to niggas mention it in their lyrics. How about all the terms niggas use? I know biggie didn't come up with that CREAM shit.

No dickriding here homie, i'm just stating the obvious.

1. Wu-Tang Clan has done more for hip-hop than 50 has.
2. RZA is responsible for CLASSIC production.
3. Wu-Tang were the first to use martial arts in their shit, first to have their own clothing line, first to have their own video game...and yes...that is what makes them innovators.
4. 50 Cent hasn't done anything new.

People don't diss 50 to make money. I don't know if you really know much about his earlier history as a no name emcee, but rap niggas never liked him. He dissed Wu-Tang, Big Pun, and other respected emcees when he was a nobody in order to make a name for himself. When Pun dissed him in 01, nobody knew who 50 was. When MK took a shot at him on One Blood Under W in 00, nobody knew who 50 was...niggas aint even know that was a shot at 50, cuz they didn't know who he was!!!!

Now that he somebody, he continues to diss the same niggas he was dissin before, and then niggas want to say that people who start beef with him is for money? Chill.

Niggas can't stand him.....thats why they ain't down with em.

I ain't trying to sound like a dick rider, if that is the vibe you getting from my post. But yea, i'm a hip-hop and a Wu head. I don't think 50 is hip-hop. The nigga has no lyrical talent.

I'm just basing shit on opinion, if i recall correctly, you was the cat calling niggas stupid, dumb fucks, and dickriders. you the nigga disrespectin and getting emotional. so chill.

Bg_Knocc_Out
12-28-2007, 02:29 AM
biased opinion? You said they didn't innovate that much, I PROVED YOU WRONG. You obviously didn't know what innovate means.

they did influence alot of niggas, just listen to niggas mention it in their lyrics. How about all the terms niggas use? I know biggie didn't come up with that CREAM shit.

No dickriding here homie, i'm just stating the obvious.

1. Wu-Tang Clan has done more for hip-hop than 50 has.
2. RZA is responsible for CLASSIC production.
3. Wu-Tang were the first to use martial arts in their shit, first to have their own clothing line, first to have their own video game...and yes...that is what makes them innovators.
4. 50 Cent hasn't done anything new.

People don't diss 50 to make money. I don't know if you really know much about his earlier history as a no name emcee, but rap niggas never liked him. He dissed Wu-Tang, Big Pun, and other respected emcees when he was a nobody in order to make a name for himself. When Pun dissed him in 01, nobody knew who 50 was. When MK took a shot at him on One Blood Under W in 00, nobody knew who 50 was...niggas aint even know that was a shot at 50, cuz they didn't know who he was!!!!

Now that he somebody, he continues to diss the same niggas he was dissin before, and then niggas want to say that people who start beef with him is for money? Chill.

Niggas can't stand him.....thats why they ain't down with em.

I ain't trying to sound like a dick rider, if that is the vibe you getting from my post. But yea, i'm a hip-hop and a Wu head. I don't think 50 is hip-hop. The nigga has no lyrical talent.

I'm just basing shit on opinion, if i recall correctly, you was the cat calling niggas stupid, dumb fucks, and dickriders. you the nigga disrespectin and getting emotional. so chill.

Pun died in '00, how fuck did he diss 50 while being inna casket? Shoutin' out CREAM inna song is major innovation? Holy shit never knew that!! Innovation is changing a direction in hip-hop at least. Not very many dudes out of the Wu-famalia even used the Kung Fu type stuff so I can't see how people even cared for that, although it's different, not very many people grabbed ahold of it to that style. And you gotta admit, MK's diss was only subliminal, if he wanted to get out and say it he coulda been real instead of low and just straight up say "Fuck you 50". Wu-Tang are legends, but they haven't changed the direction of Hip-Hop, if you see alot more dudes using their style and such, then you know they did alot. Despite what RZA says, Wu-Wear was NOT the first Hip-Hop artist related clothing line, maybe by rappers, but they would just as much easily take the idea from Russle Simons "Phat Farm" wich was evidently created in 1992, than other clothing brands created by rappers, so thats not to much of a big deal. Their own video game didn't do to much to innovate either, unlike 50: Bulletproof wich did good numbers, Wu-Tang game didn't do to well, hense why it took along time before someone try'd to market a rapper based video game. And true, 50 hasn't done anything new.... BUT.... what else 'is' their to do? He could do something far-fetched that has nothing to do with hip-hop like create his own brand of mobile phone or some random non-related hip-hop shit. But what 50 did was change the direction of hip-hop, after 50, look at all the dudes who tried being like him, Wu-Tang couldn't do 12 mill worldwide, 50 had a giant impact on Hip-Hop that he sparked new energy into it and made the new mixtape world that us Hip-Hop listeners know. And that had a bigger impact than Wu has had buisness wise. I don't agree with the way 50 beefs with alot of people, but it shows he did grow up hood and grew up a knucklehead. Yo, no disrespect to you at all either, it goes to show that since you've atleast been keeping up with me that your not one of those dudes who just hops on the bandwagon and just says "Fuck 50", atleast your knowledgable. Trust me, I used to be one of those until I did my research, now I respect 50, but you can't expect him to keep it hood, he may try for that approach on his next album though considering all the hate he's getting and the low numbers he'll for sure be sparked to get it in him again, and even though he ain't the most lyrical, he can damn sure make a fucking song without it and still have some grimmey rhymes.

Guarded By Martyrs
12-28-2007, 02:37 PM
"I Am Above It...To No Purpose Thinking Nothing Of It"

-The Holocaust

THE W
12-28-2007, 06:04 PM
whoa whoa whoa,

this has gotten way out of hand now. now dude is saying that wu-tang werent influencial?!

the clothing line. they werent the very first to do it but they were the group that got everyone started on it as well going into other ventures such as video games, nail solons, colons, and comic books, etc.

wu-tang's strategy to come in as group and then split into solo acts has been copied by a number of acts. artists that came in as group requested what is called the "wu-tang deal" which is to allow for a group to split into solo acts if they want. no limit, cash money, g-unit, destiny's child, and others follow this model. before wu-tang, an artist going solo out of the group meant a break up.

when wu blew up they brought everyone from the hood in. after the killa bees, everyone started forming extended families and clicks. dungeon fam, terra squad, bravehearts...

Rza has inspired and influenced a number of producers. kanye west admitted in time magazine that he got his sped up sampling technique from Rza. just blaze has given Rza props as well, along with the neptunes. plus there's mad underground producers that are Rza influenced NAd mad MC that have been influenced by wu-tang's style of rhyming.

i dont see how 50 or g-unit has changed the direction of hiphop. they've sold a ton of records, thats it. MC hammer and vanilla ice sold a lot of records too. 50 is just a another gangster rapper and thats been done to death man. when these guys are completely out of the limelight their legacy will be forgotten the same way hammer and ice were forgotten. they'll be rich, but nobody is gonna look at them as innovators. they brought nothing new to the table.

i'll give 50 some props though. dude has kept himself around longer than usual. he knows how to market himself.

Bg_Knocc_Out
12-28-2007, 09:35 PM
i dont see how 50 or g-unit has changed the direction of hiphop. they've sold a ton of records, thats it. MC hammer and vanilla ice sold a lot of records too. 50 is just a another gangster rapper and thats been done to death man. when these guys are completely out of the limelight their legacy will be forgotten the same way hammer and ice were forgotten. they'll be rich, but nobody is gonna look at them as innovators. they brought nothing new to the table.

i'll give 50 some props though. dude has kept himself around longer than usual. he knows how to market himself.

50's changed it, at the time being, right after he came out and became succesfull, a number of new and older dudes ended up taking his style such as Fat Joe, J-Kwon, and many others that came out at the time creating the same style music. What did 50 do? He mad Hip-Hop in the headlines and sparked it back up. He revived the mixtape scene and expanded it to further demensions instead of just demo tapes being passed out and all. I don't think Wu-Wear was even commercialized fashion at the time, but to say other rappers got their ideas from them to make clothing lines most likley isn't true, I mean come'on, was Wu-Wear bigger than Russle Simmons Phat Pharm? I mean I ain't tryna hate on Wu-Wear, but it didn't have much of an impact at all. And from what I said earlier about Wu not being influencial was pretty stupid of me saying that, I'm gonna be honest right there unlike most people who know they stuck after they say it, but the reason being WHY I thought that was I don't see many people tryna be like them with lyrics and style, you don't see very many people doing what Wu-Tang does, they may be influenced by them, there were so many artists at the time, do you think everyone was bumping them, I mean at the time they came around everyone was on the 2Pac and Biggie scene most likley.

THE W
12-29-2007, 02:39 PM
you seem to be equating influence with popularity. Mc hammer had everyone into "hammer time" and doing his dance moves and wearing hammer pants back when he was hot. all that shit is forgotten now. nobody does that shit anymore. dudes influence didnt outlive his career. he was a fad. the very same can be said for 50. he's managed to keep his name in the spotlight a bit longer and thats a credit to his marketing skills and the fact that he's stuck with dre who is the ultimate marketing guru.

in all fairness russel simmons isnt a rapper trying to sell his brand in the realm of clothing so its not exactly the same deal. between 93-97 wu-wear was a competitive clothing brand right alongside the other clothing lines. it didnt last long though cuz some of the most idiotic business minds are in the wu camp. after wu hit it off other artists made clothing lines and certainly they were more successful cuz they were smarter business people who invested more time and money into the success of their clothing line.

as far as 50 sparking hip-hop music again, dude was just another hot artist in a long line of hot artists that blew up and caught people attention. kanye west is the popular kid on campus now. his style is not original at all. the gangster, drug rap shit has already been done by a shitload of artists before him. 50 was just the one that blew up(he can thank dre for a lot of that).

but for real, there have been many artists who have sold millions of records who are now completely forgotten.

Edgar Erebus
12-29-2007, 02:59 PM

MK tried 50 on the W.

I would personally love to see WTC destroy g-unit though. I ain't the type of nigga to enjoy beef, but it would be fun to witness Wu destroy the nigga.

As soon as Ghost stops repping 50 in his tracks.

Bg_Knocc_Out
12-29-2007, 03:32 PM
you seem to be equating influence with popularity. Mc hammer had everyone into "hammer time" and doing his dance moves and wearing hammer pants back when he was hot. all that shit is forgotten now. nobody does that shit anymore. dudes influence didnt outlive his career. he was a fad. the very same can be said for 50. he's managed to keep his name in the spotlight a bit longer and thats a credit to his marketing skills and the fact that he's stuck with dre who is the ultimate marketing guru.

in all fairness russel simmons isnt a rapper trying to sell his brand in the realm of clothing so its not exactly the same deal. between 93-97 wu-wear was a competitive clothing brand right alongside the other clothing lines. it didnt last long though cuz some of the most idiotic business minds are in the wu camp. after wu hit it off other artists made clothing lines and certainly they were more successful cuz they were smarter business people who invested more time and money into the success of their clothing line.

as far as 50 sparking hip-hop music again, dude was just another hot artist in a long line of hot artists that blew up and caught people attention. kanye west is the popular kid on campus now. his style is not original at all. the gangster, drug rap shit has already been done by a shitload of artists before him. 50 was just the one that blew up(he can thank dre for a lot of that).

but for real, there have been many artists who have sold millions of records who are now completely forgotten.

I gotta go so I'm gonna TRY and make this short..... The difference between 50 and the Wu is 50 can keep himself relevent, as of Wu, they haven't been relevent for ages. 50 may not be the best rapper, but he created the dawn of new aged rap (not that I like it), but after 50 made MAJOR club hits, everyone wanted to be like Fif and the Unit, no doubt about it. So tell me, 50 selling the most records in recent years isn't good enough for you? 50 is a household name, Wu is not. I ain't hatin' on the Wu, but they weren't very successful nor was Wu-Wear. Like I said earlier, Russle Simmons wasn't a rapper BUT he represented hip-hop just as much as Wu did, so saying that Wu was the first to come out with that shit is wrong. Russle was just as big as the Wu was, and most people would say that Russle was in the same league. And your acting like 50 was only successful for a short period of time also.... if he was, he wouldn't have gotten to be the second richest man in hip-hop within maybe a 3-5 year radius. 50 can not be comparable with the likes of Vanilla Ice and MC Hammer, they were only relevent for maybe 1-2 years, 50 is still relevent. Do not compare Wu to 50 in comparison of being successful. I hate arguing on the internet, yet this forum always have something to say, I have to say I have argue'd more on here thn I ever have done on any other forum, not to sound like a net-banger, but some of ya'll are in such denial that it's pathetic. Some people can back themselves up, but as others come up with over exagerated reasons to argue with... I'm done here, and please do not respond to me as I don't want to spam this topic any further, you will just be apart of the problem. But I have always encouraged this beef between Wu and G-unit, 'cause maybe the Wu can get 50 back to his senses.

Crack Killz
12-29-2007, 05:06 PM
any person in his right mind would know its

Wu Tang > G-Unit

or

Ghost > 50

untill the end of time....anyone who thinks otherwise is a fucking blithering idiot.

TAURO
12-29-2007, 07:20 PM
LOL at this thread and a HUGE LMAO at anyone claiming G Unit more influencial. If you are below 18 years of age then fucking stop and don't waste peoples time cuz you were babies in the ninties and don't know shit.

crds
12-29-2007, 08:45 PM
LOL at this thread and a HUGE LMAO at anyone claiming G Unit more influencial. If you are below 18 years of age then fucking stop and don't waste peoples time cuz you were babies in the ninties and don't know shit.

Exactly, I think that it why a lot of older heads hate that mumliing homo thug, we grew up on real MC's and DJ's and Hip Hop before it was raped, abused and diluted by lame "artists" like Curtis and every fucking Soulja, Hurricane Lil and Young wake pieces of shit.

THE W
12-30-2007, 09:53 AM
Bg knock out:

if you dont wanna respond then dont, but im not gonna let what you're saying go unchecked. its just too absurd.

50 style is neither original or unique. the pretty thug/gangster/drug dealer shit had been done a million times by the time 50 came out. he blew up and sold a gazillion records, but please dont try and tell me he changed anything.

NO, 50 selling records is not good enough for me, in fact its virtually worthless. illmatic was nas' least selling album, yet that album i regarded as nas' magnum opus. gangstarr has made like 10 albums and only went gold twice, yet they've made a much bigger impression on hiphop music than g-unit ever will.

him and dre know how to market their music, thats all im gonna give dude props for. so what if wu isnt a household name? most people dont know anything about hiphop music beyond what they're spoon-fed by MTV and BET. the hiphop world is flat to most people.

lets get back to the original question of the thread: wu vs. g-unit. who would win?...in terms of what?

records sales....g-unit
popularity....g-unit
impact....wu-tang
influence....wu-tang
catalog....wu-tang
rhyming skills....wu-tang
beats....wu-tang
respect from hiphop community....wu-tang

i'll say this, you wont see g-unit in anyone's top 10 hiphop music groups of all time list...unless its yours i guess. but wu-tang will be there, and pretty high too.

-IrOnBuLL-
12-30-2007, 12:14 PM
Bg knock out:

if you dont wanna respond then dont, but im not gonna let what you're saying go unchecked. its just too absurd.

50 style is neither original or unique. the pretty thug/gangster/drug dealer shit had been done a million times by the time 50 came out. he blew up sold a gazillion records, but please dont try and tell me he changed anything.

NO, 50 selling records is not good enough for me, in fact its virtually worthless. illmatic was nas' least selling album, yet that album i regaurded as nas' magnum opus. gangstarr has made like 10 albums and only went gold twice, yet they've made a much bigger impression on hiphop music than g-unit ever will.

him and dre know how to market their music, thats all im gonna give dude props for. so what if wu isnt a household name? most people dont know anything about hiphop music beyond what they're spoon-fed by MTV and BET. the hiphop world is flat to most people.

lets get back to original question of the thread: wu vs. g-unit. who would win?...in terms of what?

records sales....g-unit
popularity....g-unit
impact....wu-tang
influence....wu-tang
catalog....wu-tang
beats....wu-tang

i'll say this, you wont see g-unit in anyone's top 10 hiphop music groups of all time list...unless its yours i guess. but wu-tang will there, and pretty high too.

^^^this is my 1st co-sign ever! :clap:
back in the golden days of hip hop, record sales n popularity didnt matter at all.
if the rapper have skillz, bein creative n original, be able to provide some solutionz for the
listenerz n have some respect for the culture of hip hop then you'll go big.
nowadayz it's jus a series of battles like "old vs new" n "known vs. unknown"
SIMPLE AS THAT

Acromadic
01-05-2008, 11:27 AM
Pun died in '00, how fuck did he diss 50 while being inna casket? Shoutin' out CREAM inna song is major innovation? Holy shit never knew that!! Innovation is changing a direction in hip-hop at least. Not very many dudes out of the Wu-famalia even used the Kung Fu type stuff so I can't see how people even cared for that, although it's different, not very many people grabbed ahold of it to that style. And you gotta admit, MK's diss was only subliminal, if he wanted to get out and say it he coulda been real instead of low and just straight up say "Fuck you 50". Wu-Tang are legends, but they haven't changed the direction of Hip-Hop, if you see alot more dudes using their style and such, then you know they did alot. Despite what RZA says, Wu-Wear was NOT the first Hip-Hop artist related clothing line, maybe by rappers, but they would just as much easily take the idea from Russle Simons "Phat Farm" wich was evidently created in 1992, than other clothing brands created by rappers, so thats not to much of a big deal. Their own video game didn't do to much to innovate either, unlike 50: Bulletproof wich did good numbers, Wu-Tang game didn't do to well, hense why it took along time before someone try'd to market a rapper based video game. And true, 50 hasn't done anything new.... BUT.... what else 'is' their to do? He could do something far-fetched that has nothing to do with hip-hop like create his own brand of mobile phone or some random non-related hip-hop shit. But what 50 did was change the direction of hip-hop, after 50, look at all the dudes who tried being like him, Wu-Tang couldn't do 12 mill worldwide, 50 had a giant impact on Hip-Hop that he sparked new energy into it and made the new mixtape world that us Hip-Hop listeners know. And that had a bigger impact than Wu has had buisness wise. I don't agree with the way 50 beefs with alot of people, but it shows he did grow up hood and grew up a knucklehead. Yo, no disrespect to you at all either, it goes to show that since you've atleast been keeping up with me that your not one of those dudes who just hops on the bandwagon and just says "Fuck 50", atleast your knowledgable. Trust me, I used to be one of those until I did my research, now I respect 50, but you can't expect him to keep it hood, he may try for that approach on his next album though considering all the hate he's getting and the low numbers he'll for sure be sparked to get it in him again, and even though he ain't the most lyrical, he can damn sure make a fucking song without it and still have some grimmey rhymes.

50 been around before 03. Listen to My Turn on Yeeeah Baby. Forward to 2:10.

I honestly can't see how Wu aren't innovators. But that seems to be a never ending argument right now, so fuck it.

I give 50 the mixtape innovating shit, I just don't think his music is that good. He comes out with one or two good tracks per album. he is a subpar rapper. I can't bump subpar rappers like that.

DJMethods
01-05-2008, 11:41 AM
What a wack thread, mostly cause of the replies. So many stupid cunts in this world, if you get offended I'm talking to you.

50 is a talentless fuckwit.. There's no way around that. That isn't opinion, it's fact. He is a business man who exploits impressionable kids who want to seem "cool" - Thats all he does, and he makes money.

No rappers diss him cause he makes money. You think half the cats out are happy with the way hip-hop is being presented through the mainstream? no! No one is besides 14 year old girls who wet their pussy while looking at their 50 Cent poster. They think he's bad and they love their little bad boys. These are the sluts downloading ringtones and shit, requesting his songs, thats it.

But no rappers say shit cause they're scared. Hip-hop used to be about having your say and being ballsy, not giving a fuck, now it's this. 13 year old girls dictating who's number 1 and a bunch of cunts who claim to be thug sit back and watch it happen. Even worse, they change their style up so the 13 year olds love them too.. This game is filled with fake business men and not enough real artists.

Acromadic
01-06-2008, 01:25 AM
What a wack thread, mostly cause of the replies. So many stupid cunts in this world, if you get offended I'm talking to you.

50 is a talentless fuckwit.. There's no way around that. That isn't opinion, it's fact. He is a business man who exploits impressionable kids who want to seem "cool" - Thats all he does, and he makes money.

No rappers diss him cause he makes money. You think half the cats out are happy with the way hip-hop is being presented through the mainstream? no! No one is besides 14 year old girls who wet their pussy while looking at their 50 Cent poster. They think he's bad and they love their little bad boys. These are the sluts downloading ringtones and shit, requesting his songs, thats it.

But no rappers say shit cause they're scared. Hip-hop used to be about having your say and being ballsy, not giving a fuck, now it's this. 13 year old girls dictating who's number 1 and a bunch of cunts who claim to be thug sit back and watch it happen. Even worse, they change their style up so the 13 year olds love them too.. This game is filled with fake business men and not enough real artists.

hahaha, word is bond. you a funny nigga.

triggahappy187
01-06-2008, 03:22 AM
Yo straight up I fuck with Wu for one reason cuz they real niggas man......Ghost never afriad to whip some ass.....he's done his shit and we all know about it....Masta Killa another real Nigga.....ODB the realest nigga of all time dawg come on. 50 Sitting pretty and he rapping about robbing niggas and sticking up dudes for their chains? Come on get the fuck outta here...... Wu been Wu forever they ain't ever changed for nobody....not the industry....nobody.... Fuck record sales....fuck fame....i'll shoot a hole in a 50 cent peice to test my aim....

TGambino
01-07-2008, 12:19 AM

smh white posters always first to try n bring down a rich black man

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
01-07-2008, 12:40 PM
Wu Tang are veterans..50 is wack..

the end

DJMethods
01-07-2008, 12:45 PM
smh white posters always first to try n bring down a rich black man

Stop playing the "I'm black" sympathy card, shits annoying as hell. Don't give a fuck what skin colour you are, don't give a fuck what skin colour anyone is - I'm on a fucking Wu-Tang site.

TGambino
01-07-2008, 03:44 PM
Stop playing the "I'm black" sympathy card, shits annoying as hell. Don't give a fuck what skin colour you are, don't give a fuck what skin colour anyone is - I'm on a fucking Wu-Tang site.
simmer down lil one, no need for all of that feminine emotion

Afficial_Nastee
01-07-2008, 03:48 PM
50 Cent is making tracks with Justin Timberlake, Akon etc.
Wu-Tang Clan ain't (and propably never will)

Nuff said

Acromadic
01-08-2008, 01:10 AM
I SAID IT B4 N ILL SAY IT AGAIN WU FANS ARE TERRIBLE HIPHOP FANS CUZ UR GUYS ARE SO BIASED. YES WU IS LEGENDS YES THEY WERE BETTER THAN G UNIT. BUT THOSE TIMES ARE LONG N GONE NOW. 50 N HIS CLICK IS THE PRESENT N WIT ALL THE OTHER CORNY NIGGAS OUT HERE THEY ATLEAST BRING LISTENABLE MUSIC TO THE TABLE. STOP SHITTIN ON 50 CENT IF U NEVER BROUGHT HIS ALBUMS AND ACTUALLY LISTEN TO IT. HE IS A GOOD SONG WRITER THERE IS MORE TO HIM THEN THE SHIT HE PUTS OUT ON THE RADIO.

NOW STOP ACTING LIKE LIL QUEERS.

Wu fans are terrible hip-hop fans? You think 50 makes good music? I guess 50 fans are awesome hip-hop fans....get the fuck outta here. I think it's clear to see that the Wu-Tang fan base knows more about real hip-hop than 50 cent fans do. That ain't even a question. Next to my 8 Diagrams, I have Lupe's The Cool and Pharoahe Monch's Desire. 50 fans have the Curtis album, with Lil Boosie and Soulja Boy records next to it.

I downloaded all his albums, listened to them, and deleted them all the same day. 50 is a subpar rapper, you want to speak about modern music, I can bump Kanye West, Lupe Fiasco, Common, Styles P, Ludacris, Outkast, etc. etc....but 50? c'mon son. His gimmick is cliche, his raps are subpar, and his camp ain't all that good either.

Bg_Knocc_Out
01-08-2008, 02:12 AM
^ Point is, have an open mind, just 'cause dude ain't lyrical don't mean he can't make a song. He at least puts somewhat of an effort when he makes music, what 50's goal was to achieve was to make hood songs that are bumpable, alotta hood dudes don't wanna hear shit like Wu-Tang and have them spitting something theirs mind cannot comprehend. And he did a good job at it. The only album that would be considered commercial from 50 is Curtis. Massacre had maybe 4 pop songs out of the 18 songs on there and the album turned out pretty good, he had some bangers on there no doubt, along with his other two classic albums GRODT and POTD.

KLIION JENSEN
01-08-2008, 07:07 AM
records sales....g-unit
popularity....g-unit
impact....wu-tang
influence....wu-tang
catalog....wu-tang
beats....wu-tang

back in the day, impact, influence, rhyming skills, beats & respect, all led to popularity, which in turn led to record sales.

Tyler Durden
01-08-2008, 08:06 AM
Bg knock out:

50 style is neither original or unique. the pretty thug/gangster/drug dealer shit had been done a million times by the time 50 came out. he blew up and sold a gazillion records, but please dont try and tell me he changed anything.

NO, 50 selling records is not good enough for me, in fact its virtually worthless. illmatic was nas' least selling album, yet that album i regarded as nas' magnum opus. gangstarr has made like 10 albums and only went gold twice, yet they've made a much bigger impression on hiphop music than g-unit ever will.

lets get back to the original question of the thread: wu vs. g-unit. who would win?...in terms of what?

records sales....g-unit
popularity....g-unit
impact....wu-tang
influence....wu-tang
catalog....wu-tang
beats....wu-tang

i'll say this, you wont see g-unit in anyone's top 10 hiphop music groups of all time list...unless its yours i guess. but wu-tang will be there, and pretty high too.

Yo straight up I fuck with Wu for one reason cuz they real niggas man......Ghost never afriad to whip some ass.....he's done his shit and we all know about it....Masta Killa another real Nigga.....ODB the realest nigga of all time dawg come on. 50 Sitting pretty and he rapping about robbing niggas and sticking up dudes for their chains? Come on get the fuck outta here...... Wu been Wu forever they ain't ever changed for nobody....not the industry....nobody.... Fuck record sales....fuck fame....i'll shoot a hole in a 50 cent peice to test my aim....

Perfect

Perfect

and perfect again

Droppinthese
07-11-2009, 08:52 AM
I apologize for bumping this thread, but I was doing a search on google doing my random thing, and it just happened....

Fuck G-Unit seriously all of them. Most of their mainstream tracks are garbage, they got hot beats, but all they talk about is their jewelery their bitches, their benz and shit.

I mean I congratulate GZA on dissing 50 cent, I mean the guy is just straight up exposing the retard, he doesn't have any lyrics and he was just responding to some of the audience members he doesnt need to waste his time and his breath on a bunch new fake niggaz that are straight up business man not rappers. Paper Plates ripped him apart, and g unit single handedly.

Maybe I need to do a bit more digging but seriously, i've never heard anything come out good out of young buck or loyds banks mouth. Loyd Banks needs to speak up. What kind of faggot like him is not embarassed to diss Nas and other people, legends. Weak ass motherfucker. This angers me to the point where I wanted jump any nigga wearing any g unit merchandise.

GZA was right about it being a cult following.

But lets get updated, that was about last year when GZA was dissing 50 and vice versa, and 50 responded back saying he has a chevrolet his age and all that shit.

GZA IMO didn't have as much input in the Wu Tang as much as Inspecta Deck, U-God, Ghostface and all them. I think he's good and had a awesome solo career no doubt about that, he is a genius. but at the same time, i dunno i might be contradicting myself.

What's going on now with them two?

G-Units probably making a comeback with another album, Wu Tangs doing their thing with Cuban linkz 2, basically wu tang is not dead, they just obviously not what they used to be.

U God has beef with Tony Yayo, threatened to smack him. I've been doing some digging on these mothafuckaz, i think i should declare war on them with my future rap career. i was also watching that clyde smith skit about raekwon saying all this fucked up shit and threatening fifty, but that is super old, thats when the nigga first got started with how to rob and all that.

Anyways, long ass post but i figured id just express how i feel about all this shit

wuswordz95
07-11-2009, 07:55 PM
the wu tang have been commercaily dead for like 10 years. we true hip hop heads know the wu has always been alive. G unit is dead. most of these kids are in to techno, poka dot bikini girl artist, and doing the reject. they dont have time for g unit

Rollo
07-11-2009, 11:33 PM

Yayo can't rap, I like Buck but he's not going to ether anyone, Banks is decent but spider loc? Are you shitting me? He sucks.
MOP are over hyped. Mobb Deep? They are not as good as they're hyped to be.
They're not uber lyrical, their flows are unimpressive and in fact lazy.

Don't know who hot rod is but give it a fuckin rest lol

INS GZA Method Man ... they'd torch everyone on that list lol

Personally, if Game already handed G unit their asses and so did Buttons, I see nothing to stop the Wu from doing it.

Ticalrules
07-26-2011, 08:25 PM

G-unit are a bunch of little bitch wannabe's, Aint no way they gonna make it if 50 keep dissin everyone he knows. He disses staten island for not havin a load of guns when have you ever heard Wu biggin up gun violence. and u sayin that the Wu don't have no more active members check Facebook if you wanna Wu Tang= 1,401,560, And G-unit= 414,722

Nuf sed, Peace

JASPER BEARDLY
07-28-2011, 03:50 AM

In the eyes of the average rap lover, the Wu-Tang Clan are a bunch of washed up, old-timers that can't sell shit. 50 WILL NOT beef with anyone like the WU. Nobody would beef with anyone if there is not a profitable business behind it. Close thread.
Handsome? Wtf

KBOS
07-29-2011, 04:49 PM
G-unit are a bunch of little bitch wannabe's, Aint no way they gonna make it if 50 keep dissin everyone he knows. He disses staten island for not havin a load of guns when have you ever heard Wu biggin up gun violence. and u sayin that the Wu don't have no more active members check Facebook if you wanna Wu Tang= 1,401,560, And G-unit= 414,722

Nuf sed, Peace

Nigga you look fucking stupid replying to a post several years old. Aint no way they gonna make it if 50 keeps dissin everyone he knows? Lol nigga G-unit made it in the mid 2000s and has already fallen out of relevance nobody cares about this G-unit Wu Tang shit anymore its stale as fuck and g-unit is barely active anymore unlike when this thread was started. Of course Wu-Tang is still relevant and G-unit is nothing - Wu Tang is legendary and G-unit was a short mediocre run with big promotion.

Regardless you look like a dumbfuck droppin these words in 2011, unless you got stuck in a fuckin time warp.

bad boy T
07-29-2011, 05:03 PM
No comparison, Wu-Tang forever

Wu-tang Fan
04-03-2013, 07:21 AM
Word up, real talk homie. In 2013, look where G-Unit is? Nowhere. Most cats who liked them back in the day probably don't even remember it. Wu? They still here, like they always will be, Wu Tang Forever mothafuckas!

Willis
04-03-2013, 08:56 AM
Its a sad day when you look back at this thread and the shit on the radio today makes you miss 50 and g-unit, I dont like 50 but would rather hear him than that "Hey I just met you" shite!

Young Gun
04-03-2013, 09:17 AM
Its a sad day when you look back at this thread and the shit on the radio today makes you miss 50 and g-unit, I dont like 50 but would rather hear him than that "Hey I just met you" shite!

There was a whole mess of bullshit in the mid 2000s as well though, imo G-Unit just fit pop's sound of the time. G-Unit would be right there with It's Goin' Down, Freak-A-Leek, Lean Back; pop hasn't changed much, the sound is just "futuristic" now. But I see what you mean with it being even more watered down.

Wu-tang Fan
04-03-2013, 11:49 AM

I hate to admit it but I do quite like that joint. When I was at uni they used to play it in the gym all the time! I remember walking past a teen boy and a teen girl in the road and the teen boy was like "call me maybe" to the teen girl who was setting off in her car. That was only about 1 year ago but it brings back memories!

I know what you mean about 50 though. The early to mid 2000s were some crazy times, back then I used to miss the 90s, now I miss those days!