PDA

View Full Version : Saigon is....

FiRe WaTeR
12-26-2007, 11:43 PM
Saigon is flawless. I've got everything that he has releases and there is no area that he doesn't excell in. He is IMO the best thing since............EVER. Lets Break It Down:

Flow: Always has the saem flow it seems but I is always at a nice pace, not super fast but slow enough to understand comfortably

Wordplay: U niggas Corniea than the dot in ya' eye

Story Tellin: Just listen to In A Mess

Punchlines: Dudes like Sai when u gonna blow up? I'm like dude u 35 when u gonna grow up?

Conscience: Color Purple.

Realness: Possibly the rea;est emcee ever.

Discuss niggas.

SickT
12-27-2007, 07:55 AM
Wait For junius to Bash Him... Again.

cap
12-27-2007, 08:25 AM
saigon is an incredible artist imo.
he could do big things...

DrUnK-N-MuNkY
12-27-2007, 08:47 AM
been saying this for months

niggas still been sleeping

FiRe WaTeR
12-27-2007, 11:02 AM
Wait For junius to Bash Him... Again.

Who is Junius? I've never heard of him. Honestly, is he really fucking with Saigon?

LiquidSwords32
12-27-2007, 11:32 AM
Greatest Story Never Told............been waiting 3 or 4 years now.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
12-27-2007, 01:03 PM
Saigon ain't flawless...but that The Moral Of The Story ish is pretty good....

HE MUST DO A TRACK WITH AZ, THAT'S WHAT'S UP!!

FiRe WaTeR
12-27-2007, 06:37 PM
How is he not flawless?

Storm
12-27-2007, 06:41 PM
Who is Junius? I've never heard of him. Honestly, is he really fucking with Saigon?

He comes on any and every saigon thread posted and just hates. He'll post in here eventually. Evil lurks this way lol

oDoUoSoKo
12-27-2007, 07:06 PM
if the thread was about lupe tho...

Crack Killz
12-27-2007, 07:10 PM
I can name so many better then Saigon

oDoUoSoKo
12-27-2007, 07:16 PM
ofcourse but i doubt that was the intent of the thread.

Meta4
12-27-2007, 09:51 PM
I REALLY got into Saigon when he dropped "Return Of The Yardfather". That whole mixtape is fuckin bonkers. But yeah Sai kinda crept onto the scene and didn't really make too much noise at first then he borderline blew-up.Long story short Saigon is one of the best emcees to emerge in..... forever. He's seemingly got unlimited potential.

oDoUoSoKo
12-27-2007, 10:35 PM
The Color Purple had people going bonkers...eloels.

Nick Fury
12-27-2007, 11:02 PM
hype

hide1998
12-28-2007, 03:39 AM
With people like Budden, Fiasco, and Saigon around, hip-hop will be fine for quite sometime (just as long as you're not hung up on what's SELLING huge in the age of Souljah Boy and BET).

SickT
12-28-2007, 03:39 PM
Saigon Is the Truth. Just Drop the Fucking album Already.

junius
12-28-2007, 05:11 PM
except that most of ya'll are teenagers, i'd REALLY wonder what the fuck is wrong here. yeah, Saigon blew up so so SO huge, his record company just wants to sit on all the $$$ they'd make selling his GOAT-level (hardee har har) debut.

what i don't understand is why while gobble his cock soooo hard when anything you can say about this drunk punk faggot as a lyricist... you can say about many others, except better. this is like the generic version of the Canibus cult & at least with Bis, love him or hate him, you can't say he's not unique.

what the Saigon cocksuckers will do if there's new Sean Price AND Heltah Skeltah cds in 2008 while your Just Blaze! Just Blaze! bullshit artist is ** still ** a zero I don't know.

Q1: so how many times has the album been "finished" already? i lost track.

Q2: when Prodigy HNIC2 drops first AND sells more than all Sai's mixtapes combined...

Saigon: The Realest Nigga ** FOREVER ** !!!

actually, i wouldn't be surprised if more than a couple of people here on some ridiculous "Saigon Street Team" or something because this shit is beyond retarded.

99 out of 100 hip-hop fans in NYC don't even know who this douche is & he "blew up"??

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
12-28-2007, 05:16 PM
could not agree more with the threadstarter and those who disagree simply have not truly listened to him and it's as simple as that...either that or they have been sippin that haterade

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
12-28-2007, 05:20 PM
because this shit is beyond retarded.

that's what i think about your post

i've never really seen anyone hate on sai as much as u just have lol to each his own but come with some better reasons than u are with hatin on him

Meta4
12-28-2007, 05:39 PM
junius is a snake. He's wack. Bet he's a bitch.

FiRe WaTeR
12-31-2007, 12:36 AM
Stop living in the 90's faggot.

Paranoid
12-31-2007, 01:44 AM
saigon is dope

SL33
12-31-2007, 08:33 AM
saigon is dope. critically acclaimed, lyrically insane...

and i was wondering what happened between him and mobb???

junius
12-31-2007, 05:23 PM
ouch-- i'm fuckin' ** shook **. call me when his wackass album doesn't come out AGAIN; i'll be in my apartment here in Brooklyn with the Duck Down van parked around the corner-- cracked my ass up when i saw that!

the Saigon "street team" bullshit is thee single dumbest thing going on in the hip-hop internet. never before has one drunk who's done so little been dicksucked by so many teenagers... what do ya'll get for this exactly, "exclusive" pix? a t-shirt?

at his best-- his fucking BEST-- the ** FAGGOT ** has potential, which in his stupidity it's highly unlikely he'll ever achieve.

again, ** why isn't the album out ** if he's so huge?

again, how many copies has "Return of the Mac" sold & Saigon's done... what exactly?

oh, but i though Saigon quit!

bring it on, Street Team, bring it the fuck on-- ya'll can't fight facts with cum covered propaganda.

12-31-2007, 11:26 PM
he the illist nigga out

INF
12-31-2007, 11:30 PM
he the illist nigga out

jay electronica > sai giddy
:nerdy:

12-31-2007, 11:32 PM
m0QSiU5AVI8 he demoralized obie trice on this collab

INF
12-31-2007, 11:33 PM
just cuz you said demoralized , I'm gonna put this cage album on pause and peep this video right quick. thats a strong word. lol

INF
12-31-2007, 11:37 PM
edit - that song is on obie's last album. Saigon killed that shit for real. I already heard this on the latest Saigon Mixtape Moral of a Story ( nice mixtape)

swizz-chef
01-01-2008, 01:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15WEYwVqclg

Storm
01-04-2008, 01:04 AM
^^Co-sign, loved the chorus.

J-Ronin
01-05-2008, 05:05 AM
Damn junius! Why do you hate him so much? Lol. I love plenty of legnedary artists more but damn son! He is pretty good. Sure he got a lot of buzz but that is not a bad thing. What, you would rather see Mims blow up? Lol

P.s. The duckdown van lol. Onetime I got a ride back to bk in that shit. My new mixtape is hosted by Smif n Wessun - Do I know you in real life? I wonder! Anyway come out to some shows man. Keep in touch
-J

DJMethods
01-05-2008, 05:09 AM
I don't feel him that much.

He can put out some serious bangers, but ruins a lot of stuff with shitty songs and hooks. Potentials there, but he's done nothing to show he could carry hip-hop forward.

J-Ronin
01-11-2008, 06:46 PM
Come on guys! Hot Saigon songs

Come on Baby remix with Jay-Z

The Letter P remix w/ Kool G Rap

Come Again

The Color Purple (about gang violence and unity over colors)

Favorite Things

Hip Hop remix w/ Joell Ortiz and Jadakiss

man I'm gonna make a best of Saigon for the streets . I'll leak it on here for y'all ok?

Gotta get back to work

Sai is nice and his album is hot. Stop sleeping!

-J

DJMethods
01-12-2008, 02:16 AM
Come on guys! Hot Saigon songs

Come on Baby remix with Jay-Z

The Letter P remix w/ Kool G Rap

Come Again

The Color Purple (about gang violence and unity over colors)

Favorite Things

Hip Hop remix w/ Joell Ortiz and Jadakiss

man I'm gonna make a best of Saigon for the streets . I'll leak it on here for y'all ok?

Gotta get back to work

Sai is nice and his album is hot. Stop sleeping!

-J

The remix with Jay-Z is wack as fuck.. You heard Hov's verse and delivery? Sounds like he's crying "when the internets asks whos the best why dont you say me? :(". Jay-Z the Wucorp geek.

J-Ronin
01-12-2008, 12:16 PM
awww man. I guess we have different taste man. I am into a lot of different kinds of hip-hop. Everyone has a different ear. It's a ill ear to make a few different kinds of fan bases happy. Jay can do that, Saigon too. Shit I can do that with my mixtapes lol.