PDA

View Full Version : KRS-ONE - Over Here (Nelly Diss) Question

LiquidSwords32
12-27-2007, 06:40 PM
did anybody use this beat before krs 1 for this or no?

CharlesJones
12-28-2007, 05:02 PM
I've never heard anybody else rap on Over Here beat. That's a hard ass beat. Da Beatminerz produced it. Have you heard KRS's You Don't Really Want It diss song about Nelly? He dissed Nelly hard on that one too. LOL@KRS saying that was a nice try Nelly, i don't mean to be bold but put that hot in here bullshit on hold hahahahahahahahahaha. In the dictionary under wack rap, you the rapper LOL.

Guarded By Martyrs
12-28-2007, 06:00 PM
Yo LiquidSwords32, ask OTB he is a crazy KRS-ONE fan.
Or I'll ask him when I spot him!

PEACE

begongo
12-29-2007, 03:41 AM
no, nobody used the beat before
as CharlesJones said, it was produced by Da Beatminerz for KRS

Maxxx Millisecondz
12-29-2007, 06:24 AM
the sample that Da Beatminerz used for that Ova Here track was used a few times. i know Breez Evahflowin used it on his Pro-Files EP around 2000, and it was definitely used at least once more by another emcee, but it doesn't ring a bell right off the top. Beatminerz flipped it a little differently though.

irish ins
12-29-2007, 08:25 AM
it has been used before. da beatminerz gave the beat to Last emperor on the double cd version of his first album. can't remember the name of hand but its the exact same beat from the beatminerz listed on the inlet

OTB
12-29-2007, 10:31 AM
yo i dont know who spit on it b4 krs,
but i bet no1 wants to spit on it now after how krs wrecked it down-

yo in concert once, i heard krs spit>

yo nelly, i dont see you in the next millenium,
i see you on vh1 with milli vanilli and them-

the whole crowd went ape

---

irish ins
12-29-2007, 11:31 AM
i think people forget to appreciate KRS as a battle rapper since he's spent the past 15 years creating universal hip-hop i.e church of hip-hop,

CharlesJones
12-29-2007, 11:52 AM
LOL@OTB saying KRS dissed Nelly at a concert saying he's gonna see him on VH1 with Milli Vanilli hahahahahahahahahaha. Can you believe some clowns say KRS lost to Nelly when they dissed each other? LOL.