PDA

View Full Version : David Bowie Appreciation Thread.

oDoUoSoKo
12-27-2007, 07:15 PM
pay your respects to the Thin White Duke, the Starman, The Facist...guy...eloels....he has an amazing catalouge of music, he's been doing it for decades, and is an extremely creative writer, imo....my fav. album might be Ziggy...but could also be Stationtostation....not sure...such great material, and showed pop music how to do it...thoughts?

anthonyrecord
12-27-2007, 07:54 PM
Big Upps to Davie Jones AKA Howlin' Lord Byron the O.G. who's done mixes with Ice Cube, Lenny Kravitz, Queen Latifah, Mick Jagger, Pet Shop ect...

Krimewave
12-27-2007, 08:04 PM
No Doubt.
David Bowie is the best British solo artist of all time and the first white artist to ever appear on Soul Train.

Too many classic trax to mention.

My favourite Bowie album is Young Americans.
but Low, Station To Station, Ziggy Stardust, Diamond Dogs, Heroes and The Man Who Sold The World are all classics as well.

oDoUoSoKo
12-27-2007, 08:13 PM
ya, also Aladdin Sane is my shit.

Bloo
12-27-2007, 11:27 PM
Funny this thread should pop up. Last month I was on a serious David Bowie trip. I listened to Something In The Air for like a week straight.

INF
12-28-2007, 12:35 AM
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. Ya'll aint even know. Ya'll aint even know. Take a look at my last.fm account(I aint scrobbed plays for over fourty days but still). I listen to more Bowie than the net combined.

I just big upped Bowie in the drum and bass thread and aint nobody say shit.

Bowie is the best solo entertainer of all time up till now hands down. over 20 albums.

Go kill urself.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
12-28-2007, 08:34 AM
ch ch ch ch changes

oDoUoSoKo
12-28-2007, 06:17 PM
...and where were the spiders?

Dr Zayus
01-02-2008, 03:57 AM
Not enough respect for the Berlin Trilogy in this thread - Low through to Lodger are fucking classics

Then again, it's Bowie so it's at least fucking awesome (minus his early-late 80's gawbage)

And for all Bowie fans, listen to The Idiot & Lust For Life by Iggy Pop. Incredible albums that led to the Low sessions

oDoUoSoKo
01-02-2008, 08:53 PM
yes...oh and Heroes is also a fav of mine so...theres the respect...eloels...and Low is awesome too.

oDoUoSoKo
01-02-2008, 10:05 PM
u live in a place called u suck, and have never tasted dick? pleez....get outta my fuckin face.

Dr Zayus
01-02-2008, 11:08 PM
WHAT
DA
FUCK
DAWGH?

David Bowie is a fucking letterwearing homo. The fuck you doin on a rap forum if you gonna make a appreciatian thread to this homo? I know this is the sound shack, but fuck pussy music like his. Suck a dick and put a bullet to your brain.

Get out of here you emotionally and sexually insecure faggot

It's people like you who make all Hip-Hop fans - and Wu-Tang fans in particular - look like closet homos so intent on Wu-Tang that they forgo any other music out there that doesn't sound like early 90's boom-bap because GOD FORBID SOMEBODY LISTEN TO SOMETHING WHERE PEOPLE DON'T RAP OR SAMPLE OTHER PEOPLES WORK. Stop listening to music, you fucking imbecile. You're not doing anyone any fucking favors.

Longbongcilvaringz
01-03-2008, 10:34 AM
Bowie is quality.

i like this also

SNLNcIC3r3k

oDoUoSoKo
01-03-2008, 06:47 PM
good shit...i forgot the title.

INF
01-03-2008, 07:34 PM
WHAT
DA
FUCK
DAWGH?

David Bowie is a fucking letterwearing homo. The fuck you doin on a rap forum if you gonna make a appreciatian thread to this homo? I know this is the sound shack, but fuck pussy music like his. Suck a dick and put a bullet to your brain.

this fool loves Bowie , dont get it twisted

STYLE
01-04-2008, 01:32 AM
china girl, major tom, lets dance, young americans, pressure, fame,
and he was good in the movie Labrynth

INF
01-04-2008, 01:33 AM
and that movie "the prestige"

V4D3R
01-04-2008, 07:41 AM
jU4XI1m4OEc