PDA

View Full Version : Who's looking forward to the Saigon album??

Galvatron97
12-28-2007, 08:17 AM
I mean I definately think it's comin out....I don't think Just and Sai would not let it come out.....
So, is anyone as hyped for this album as me? Beats and executive production by Just Blaze I mean damn a whole album of Just Blaze beats that sounds fuckin insane......

I know some of y'all dont feel Just's beats but he brings heat sometimes....

DR. NICK RIVIERA
12-28-2007, 08:22 AM
I'm looking forward....I just hate The Cure syndrom--

FiRe WaTeR
12-28-2007, 10:36 AM
I am hyped for this album 200 %. Just Blaze is top 5 producers in my opinion, his beats are so live and are just incredible. Just takes that whole sampling shit to another level. Then yogot Saigon spitting ressurection all over the beats. It reminds me of when a certain young emcee with some hype got the best producers to throw him beats back in 93.

There is also report that Saigon has a beat produced by both KanYe and Just Blaze. That is gonna be the best beat of all time. Even ya' beloved RZA has said that he really thinks that Blaze and Ye are making the hottest beats now. I really belive that this album is gonna be the best shit since the 90's. It's gonna be up there with "The Blueprint", "Stillmatic", and "Supreme Clientele". It's just gonna be another one of those pinnacle of NYC hip-hop albums.

Saigon claims that it's the best shit since Ready 2 Die and that if it's not the best shit in 15 years that he'll not only see you in the street and give you you're refund but also jump off the empire state building.

Think about how good albums are when you've got one super producer working with one emcee. "Liquid Swords", "Ironman", "The Blueprint" (2 main producers", "Be", "Finding Forever", "Slim Shady LP", "Get Rich Or Die Tryin". Come on yo, the lineup is just too good. This is gonna be a hip-hop corner stone in the new millenium.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
12-28-2007, 10:54 AM
yup!

Sai has us all hyped now, plus his songs are hot :O

One and Only
12-28-2007, 12:57 PM
judging by the song that Just Blaze and Saigon were arguing grammar over...it's gon be HEAT. Just comes with heat production and Saigon with dope rhymes it's gon be dope. Can't wait.

11th Chamber
12-28-2007, 04:08 PM
Im really looking foward to the album

I know that lyrically its gonna be sick, just hoping the Just Blaze brings his A Game on the production

Jeru
12-28-2007, 04:19 PM
I really hope it's coming out, we need more JB heat a la Come On Baby

Suga Duga
12-28-2007, 04:25 PM
I really hope it's coming out, we need more JB heat a la Come On Baby

come on baby was whack

Jeru
12-28-2007, 04:26 PM
come on baby was whack

The beat was great

Meta4
12-28-2007, 04:37 PM
Saigon and Just Blaze is a match made in heaven. Blaze is my favorite producer and SaiGiddy is raw with the words so in other words... FUCKS YEAH!!!

cap
12-28-2007, 05:13 PM
im definitely excited about this album,its great for hip hop that these 2 dope cats are working together.
something big is about to happen...

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
12-28-2007, 05:23 PM
i been excited about it for a MINUTE and his Moral of the Story prequel he just dropped got me hyped again I just hope everything holds thru because Sai definently got a message I wanna hear

12-28-2007, 05:24 PM
the thing that's amazing is that if songs like SAIGON MEETS JUST BLAZE were album REJECTS than the production on this album is gonna be perfection

12-28-2007, 05:28 PM
http://www.zshare.net/audio/598719993a8e0c/