PDA

View Full Version : Going to SF (help!)

4-Bar Killer
12-29-2007, 06:07 PM
Hello!

I'm going, along with 5 friends, to Palo Alto, a small town about 45 minutes from Frisco in february.. Its the first time in America for me, and we are staying at my friends house, he moved to US this summer and will stay for another 6 months before returning to Denmark.. We'll be there for 12 days, which should be enough time to experience alot of stuff.. Off course im bringing a lot of money to buy stuff, and I thought some of you guys knows some great shops and places to go?

So far I have found a shop called Huf SF which seems pretty cool (owned by old skateboarder Keith Hufnagel) and a shop called Harputs which has alot of adidas gear.. besides that, shops like american apparel, nike, levis and carhartt etc. should be easy to find.. any other suggestions?

So please write if theres some other places or shops thats worth visiting :)..

thanks in advance!

TSA
12-29-2007, 06:10 PM
Frisco?

that's not america.

mashqauck
12-29-2007, 06:39 PM
while in san francisco ur gonna wanna have sex with bigben

and yeah the huf store has lots of shit

MAYOR QUIMBY
12-29-2007, 10:27 PM
I live in Frisco, what kind of stores? Music stores? Clothing?

4-Bar Killer
12-29-2007, 10:49 PM
Mainly clothing stores, especially nike and adidas sneakers haha.. but yeah, music stores aswell..

maestro wooz
12-31-2007, 06:11 PM
oh youre lucky, san fran is absolutely fabulous

4-Bar Killer
01-30-2008, 12:00 PM
Thanks alot to all of you.

Big Ben> East Palo Alto? My friend told me about some gangs, but I dont know to much about it, could you specify, haha?

I also found a shop called Shoe Biz in Haight Street which has Adidas sneaks at about 70$ which is amazingly cheap compared to over here, where even the basic adidas classics costs about 150-200$..

Only 10 days left, can't wait!