PDA

View Full Version : Sean Price "Master P"

AcidPhosphate69
12-29-2007, 06:59 PM
This cd is fucking nasty. I just got this shit and I'm fucking addicted to it. IT features a bunch of collabs with like Buckshot and them and a couple others. The production is pretty good. There was only one song that the beat sorta sounded like, aggrivating but for the most part the beats are sick.

Also, he spits a verse over the Fish beat from "Ironman". I definitely recommend this cd to anybody who likes rap music.

SaqurakiHanamichi
12-29-2007, 07:25 PM
whats with wu-corpers and sean p ? what is it?

why nobody talks about sean p in other forums ?

why here?

ill check it out

graffitiwhat
12-29-2007, 08:24 PM
lol too funny ^, yeah better than jesus price superstar, ill mixtape. peace

CharlesJones
12-31-2007, 03:37 PM
I just bought Sean Price's Master P mixtape from Amazon.com. It hasn't been mailed to me yet. I didn't really like his other mixtape Donkey Sean Jr. His partner Rock has 2 mixtapes called Veteranz Day and Awol Soldier. Both of those are decent. I also recently bought Tek of Smif And Wessun's mixtape I Got This, Steele of Smif And Wessun's mixtape HotStyle, Smif And Wessun's The X Files mixtape. I saw on Boot Camp Click's website Duckdown.com that Rock is coming out with a mixtape soon. I forgot the name of it. I wonder why Rock never did a solo album. Heltah Skeltah's album D.I.R.T. is coming next summer.