PDA

View Full Version : Why is it these days?

crds
12-29-2007, 07:49 PM
That almost every fucking new "rapper" has to be a Lil or a Young?...back in the days of REAL and TRUE Hip Hop you were an MC and you PAID DUES, you didn't make shitty beats on fruity loops and have a rap career over ringtone sales.

If you chose to be an MC, you had to rep the term Master of Cermony...but these days it's all Young this and Lil that and it's wack as shit.

You aren't young if you are in your twenties, you ignorant gimps and Lil...why would you want to be Lil?.

Poetic Disciple
12-29-2007, 08:09 PM
I'm guessin it's either lack of creativity when coming up with a name or they emulatin somebody before them that they liked that had young/lil in they name.

Prolifical ENG
12-29-2007, 08:34 PM
yeah before it was all about having "big" before your name.

I remember Young Bleed...but he debuted in 1998....pretty good no limit aritst although his sophomore release was better. Probably my favourite of the youngs or lils.

11th Chamber
12-29-2007, 08:54 PM
I think there is so many Young's and Lil's, cause thats the nickname they go by where they are from and they stick with it for there rap name...

I dont know...

graffitiwhat
12-29-2007, 09:11 PM
That almost every fucking new "rapper" has to be a Lil or a Young?...back in the days of REAL and TRUE Hip Hop you were an MC and you PAID DUES, you didn't make shitty beats on fruity loops and have a rap career over ringtone sales.

If you chose to be an MC, you had to rep the term Master of Cermony...but these days it's all Young this and Lil that and it's wack as shit.

You aren't young if you are in your twenties, you ignorant gimps and Lil...why would you want to be Lil?.

aint nothing wrong with using fruity loops, prime example: 9th wonder. peace

MAYOR QUIMBY
12-29-2007, 09:52 PM
Well, back in the days it was more like "MC"

MC Shan
MC Breed
MC Lyte
MC Ren
MC Serch,,,and so on...

crds
12-30-2007, 12:35 AM
Aren't you just the perfect stereotype of a old and bitter rap fan.

Fuck Up

Bucellito 136
12-30-2007, 05:28 AM
fuck all these lil and young i hate listening their shit for me they're pointless