View Full Version : Curtis Responds to GZA's comments

Crackspace
12-30-2007, 04:27 AM
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhTOEZLUSz4Qf0KXl4

hhaha yall wu tang riders are tight now

sarr
12-30-2007, 04:44 AM
haha, gota admit this was fuckin funny

even the hardcore wu dick riders gota admit, GZA started this for no reason, so its only right 50 says something back

Fright
12-30-2007, 05:05 AM
50 is too dumb to understand GZA lyrics

TGambino
12-30-2007, 05:19 AM
hahaha 50 is a fool hes always wildin out in interviews

Reiko
12-30-2007, 05:20 AM
stupid muthephuker...

Vegan
12-30-2007, 06:12 AM
50's a pretty shitty rapper (he's been okay at times, early before his mouth got shot), but he's a good actor, and funny at that.

Bucellito 136
12-30-2007, 06:17 AM
fuck 50 is all i gotta say

g_flex
12-30-2007, 06:26 AM
shit d video has been removed..

NY_Mami
12-30-2007, 06:31 AM
R.I.P to 50 Cent's Career.......... 50's monkeydoodoofoolishness has FINALLY done him in.......

Come Honor Face
12-30-2007, 07:10 AM
"I'll take you to the candy shop. I'll let you lick the lolly pop"

^^^This proves that Gza was correct.

NY_Mami
12-30-2007, 07:13 AM
"I'll take you to the candy shop. I'll let you lick the lolly pop"

^^^This proves that Gza was correct.

Exactly.........

GZA wit' down syndrome is better than 50 Cent's whole catalogue......... I was just watchin' a video..... GZA said "Yea I said 50 aint got the lyrics....... IT'S OBVIOUS........ but I said 50 aint got the lyrics"..............

beeboy
12-30-2007, 07:20 AM
gza respond (http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpuaB75GUwo)

2nd 1, check dat (http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=V0-KsWJR67I&feature=related)

noel411
12-30-2007, 07:21 AM
Somebody who is so ignorant to what hip hop is about really should not be considered to be a part of the hip hop community. 50 Cent is a popstar and a Hollywood celebrity. He is not an mc and his name should not even be mentioned in hip hop circles. It is sad to hear somebody who is wrongly considered to be a talented hip hop artist so enthusiastically demonstrating his total lack of understanding of what hip hop is.

sarr
12-30-2007, 07:25 AM
you guys are in fucking denial

the clan cant even stick together...and how is a 42 year old rapper with a diminished fanbase going to take a powerhouse 50cent?

im a bigger wutang fan trust me....but people saying gza will end 50's career, look at it like this;

ghostface couldnt do it in 2000
kurrupt couldnt do it
jadakis couldnt do it
fat joe couldnt
even NAS couldnt do it
ja rule couldnt do it
lox couldnt
AZ couldnt
game came the closest only cause he turned it into a campaign...but still failed

face it...a DISunited, weakened and aging wutang clan cannot defeat 50cent.,..they wont even try. at most...GZA will make a diss, and that will be that

mark my words...stop dickriding and see things for how it is

beeboy
12-30-2007, 07:31 AM
man, its not a bout sales or careers , its about hiphop vs bullshit..so whut up

NY_Mami
12-30-2007, 07:39 AM
And that was real ignorant when 50 said he don't understand what GZA say in his rhymes because he sounds like a scientist........ wth he want him to sound like....... a retard????...... Hell I'mma go Uncle Ruckus style, is GZA supposed to speak Baboon for 50 to understand him??????...... I mean C'MON...... and that's what BET and MTV tends to feed to their audience........ IGNORANCE........ That was just a coon ass statement comin' from 50 Cent.......

sarr
12-30-2007, 07:39 AM
i never mentioned sales

people here seem to think GZA is going to couragesly destroy 50cent with the backing of his crew..wutang

its not gona happen...its wishful thinking...look how many careers 50 has ruined...he either disses them until nobody buys their records anymore or he just employs them or has their contracts torn up..look at styles p...look at lil kim, look at J hood

beeboy
12-30-2007, 08:59 AM
i never mentioned sales

people here seem to think GZA is going to couragesly destroy 50cent with the backing of his crew..wutang

its not gona happen...its wishful thinking...look how many careers 50 has ruined...he either disses them until nobody buys their records anymore or he just employs them or has their contracts torn up..look at styles p...look at lil kim, look at J hood

ah, ok....no, i donīt think gza is going to destroy anything, he is more on that wise side, he will build some....
gza mentioned the whole hiphop - pop problem, 50 was just an example...
its ridicoulus, to think , gza is on some battleshit....

he s ova it for decades, i would say

DrUnK-N-MuNkY
12-30-2007, 09:08 AM
50=GOAT in hilarious interviews

junius
12-30-2007, 09:21 AM
hah hah, GZA dickriders-- I like 50 & love GZA as a lyricist-- hey, even woke up on "Stick Me For My Riches" (fuck the bacon!!) but our boy drinks a little too much and starts shooting his mouth off.

Question 1: If Gary is so indisputably such a great mc, why does he have, uh... 30 weed carriers onstate with him?! Go see Krs-One sometime, with ONE hypeman & a dj if ya'll think this is "impressive." (I know 50 has giant crew too but that makes he & Gary quite similar, yes?)

Question 2: When's "Pro Tools" coming out again & exactly whose fault is that? Maybe Gary ought to worry a little more about himself, hit the gym, smoke a little less weed, etc.

I think the whole thing is funny but the 50 haters who don't put a little scrutiny on Gary too are just silly.

venex
12-30-2007, 09:23 AM
LOL... at y'all... all you say is "50 is too dumb to understand GZA's lyrics"

man, that has nothing to do with this...

50 is right here, GZA shouldn't be callin' 50 out like that... WTF did 50 do wrong to GZA ??

50 is doing his thing..

and fuck all that bullshit of "50 not being worthy of being in hiphopcircles"...

50 cent is a mc like any other... he worked his way up... i don't like the majority of his music neither.. but that doesn't mean he's a bad artist..

people listen to him, feel him and stuff like that.. so what... we aren't like that.. get over it

NY_Mami
12-30-2007, 09:24 AM

50 is right here, GZA shouldn't be callin' 50 out like that... WTF did 50 do wrong to GZA ??

50 is doing his thing..

and fuck all that bullshit of "50 not being worthy of being in hiphopcircles"...

50 cent is a mc like any other... he worked his way up... i don't like the majority of his music neither.. but that doesn't mean he's a bad artist..

people listen to him, feel him and stuff like that.. so what... we aren't like that.. get over it

He was born that maybe the problem.........

venex
12-30-2007, 09:25 AM
^^that is you being ignorant

DrUnK-N-MuNkY
12-30-2007, 09:26 AM
mad cause soembody was borned is straight haten

NY_Mami
12-30-2007, 09:27 AM
^^that is you being ignorant

Maybe but 50 run his mouth way more than GZA does.........

venex
12-30-2007, 09:27 AM

NY_Mami
12-30-2007, 09:32 AM

Aye don't knock me for tellin' the truth........ All GZA said was that 50 aint have lyrics........ the people in the audience was more vocal than GZA was........ about both 50 and Soulja Boy.......

swizz-chef
12-30-2007, 09:35 AM

50 is doing his thing..

101% Agree.

KBOS
12-30-2007, 09:42 AM
lol at fifty - "tical? the fuck you mean tical? dont be tryina start beef with me and method man!"

noel411
12-30-2007, 09:44 AM
I don't really give a shit about this incident, but on the very few occasions where I have actually listened to or read about something 50 said it just really depresses and disgusts me. He's such a simple minded child. He has no respect for what hip hop is, and no concern for his integrity or the foundations of hip hop music. He's just a Hollywood popstar trying to get as much money and fame as he can. I don't know. I guess a lot of these popstar rappers are like that if you actually read about them, which is something I never do. It's really depressing for me to actually bare witness to it.

I don't blame him for responding to the Gza video at all. It's just the mindless bullshit way he does it that bothers me. It's all about fame and money to him. Music and integrity are of no concern at all. Makes me sad.

swizz-chef
12-30-2007, 09:47 AM
He's such a simple minded child. He has no respect for what hip hop is, and no concern for his integrity or the foundations of hip hop music. He's just a Hollywood popstar trying to get as much money and fame as he can. I don't know.

So, why does GZA attack him..?

cap
12-30-2007, 09:47 AM
funny shit,these 50 interviews are entertaining as fuck haha

swizz-chef
12-30-2007, 09:55 AM
"Everything he touched, turned to gold"

Guess of who i'm talkin bout!

noel411
12-30-2007, 09:58 AM

As above. You've got it wrong where I'm coming from. The guy has no respect for his hip hop roots and foundations. It was totally warranted for him to respond to Gza, but to attack his age, lack of record sales and speak as if he's a nobody just shows his lack of respect for his forefathers and disregard for any worthy aspects of real hip hop music. If you're not rich and famous then you're nothing. What the fuck has that got to do with hip hop? Last time I read about some shit he said, he was saying how Supreme Clientele was a shit album because it didn't sell millions of copies. He's a simple minded fool. It bothers me when I actually hear about it.

The ironic part of it is that in 20 years Liquid Swords will still be one of the most highly regarded hip hip albums of all time, whereas 50 will be remembered as a fad, and if humanity has any hope at all his popularity will be a reminder of how incredibly foolish human beings are...kinda like Vanilla Ice.

swizz-chef
12-30-2007, 10:00 AM
good points ^^

NY_Mami
12-30-2007, 10:02 AM
50 IS INTITLED TO HIS OWN OPINIONS AND CAN SAY WTF HE WANT SEEING THAT HE NOT EVEN SUPPOSE TO BE ALIVE TODAY.

HE AINT SAY SHIT TO GZA SO WTF DOES GZA CARE? HE JUST NEEDS TO WORRY ABOUT HIMSELF N STOP TRYING TO PLAY HIPHOP HERO.

N GZA BEEFIN WIT A 16 YEAR OLD KID IS FUCKIN WEAK. IN EVERY SHAPE WAY OR FORM.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!.........

50 maybe entitled to his own opinion....... but it's about time somebody gave him a dose of his own medicine for once...... he rants and rants about everybody else just to boost record sales...... but somebody says what about him and he gets soOoOoOoOo defensive........ but his formula is gettin' tired.......

Oh did you see the GZA video or just goin' by what 50 said???....... because 50 blew that whole video out of proportion....... because all GZA said about 50 was that he aint have lyrics........ he aint say "FUCK 50 CENT...... 50 CAN EAT A DICK"....... That was the audience...... and all he said about Soulja Boy was that Soulja Boy was the same about age as his son...... and then audience was "50 CENT AND SOULJABOY CAN EAT A DICK.... FUCK MTV"..... yadayadayada and GZA lived happily ever after.......

Why the fuck would GZA wanna beef wit' Soulja Boy of all people??????.... that makes no sense........

noel411
12-30-2007, 10:03 AM
So, why does GZA attack him..?
He didn't attack him. Some people in the audience attacked him and he played along with it. He was drunk. You can tell in the later videos that he regretted it. I'm not trying to defend him. He shouldn't have done it and he clearly realises that himself now too.

As for why he would say what he said, I think it's for the very reasons I have mentioned in my posts in this thread. The guy is rich and famous but lacks talent and respect for the hip hop movement.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
12-30-2007, 10:08 AM
I aint gonna front that shit was funny as hell.......

and honestly 50 made a little sense....I do not like Soulja Boy at all BUT.....he is 16 and he makes music for those teeny boppers so whom is his music hurting?

noel411
12-30-2007, 10:09 AM
HE PUT SOME REAL INFLUENTIAL MUSIC OUT. HE OUT OF ALL THE OTHER NY RAPPERS TODAY PUTS OUT REAL HIPHOP SOUNDING MUSIC. BUY GET RICH OR DIE TRYING. LISTEN TO 187 CURTIS OR SMILE. HE CAN PUT OUT A WHOLE CLASSIC ALBUM WITHOUT THE RADIO FRIENDLY TRACKS IF HE WANTED BUT HE A BUSINESS MAN AND KNOW THAT SHIT WONT SELL. HE EVEN ADMITTED TO THAT IN ONE OF HIS INTERVIEWS.
My friend bought me GRODT for Christmas as a joke a few years back. It's really not a bad album. It's just simple though. Nothing even remotely original or impressive about it. I listened to it a few times and we used to sing along to it for laughs and shit, and then I forgot about it soon after. I heard the one after and it was just crap. I couldn't even half enjoy it on a humouress pop/hip hop level like I did the one before it.

Wu-Tality
12-30-2007, 10:22 AM
I think this shit got blown out of proportion.
See.. GZA said this on HIS stage, to (most likely) alot of old-school hiphop fans. And you can't deny these fans are not happy with the state hiphop is in. So GZA just spoke to his fans and talked about some of his frustrations. He never said any of this shit to the public.
GZA is a real level-headed person and if he could talk to 50 one-on-one I bet 50 would understand.

Jet Set
12-30-2007, 10:23 AM
I don't think 50 wanted to accomplish much more. He's a real product of hip hop. Just look who took him in. First Jam Master Jay, then Trackmasters and finally Dre & Em. JMJ teached him to write. To write songs and hooks. Trackmasters served him with the ear for beats. And then Dre & Em just blew him up.

This guy knows how to play the Hip Hop game. He's smarter than you think. Just look how he started. A nobody calls out the whole industry on one of the craziest songs. And people start responding. And he continued that.

This time around though GZA called him out. On two occasions.
First
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhLevK9GBtE4AIkOZ5
Second
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhwBtfKsBTMPY7bl6K

How you going to call out a 16 year old kid? He knows how the labels work.

And again 50 adresses the whole Wu drama and how a disgrace that is to the entire Wu. Nobody wanted to hear about that.

noel411
12-30-2007, 10:37 AM
I don't think 50 wanted to accomplish much more. He's a real product of hip hop. Just look who took him in. First Jam Master Jay, then Trackmasters and finally Dre & Em. JMJ teached him to write. To write songs and hooks. Trackmasters served him with the ear for beats. And then Dre & Em just blew him up.

This guy knows how to play the Hip Hop game. He's smarter than you think. Just look how he started. A nobody calls out the whole industry on one of the craziest songs. And people start responding. And he continued that.
That would serve to strengthen my view of him as a simple minded cunt and not a serious hip hop artist. Again, his goals were always concerned with money and fame. I respect his ability to achieve those goals, but it displays his lack of integrity, and disregard for the important aspects of hip hop music.

DUMBO
12-30-2007, 10:50 AM
what a way to go out, out like a sucka.

(this applies to both 50 and GZA [and Wu])

Jet Set
12-30-2007, 11:18 AM
50 took hip hop to a new level. And I think alot of people are in it just for the money. Don't think 50 is one to hide this. So his integrity on that part hold up in my eyes.

As far as his contribution go. He took Hip Hop to that number 1 selling spot. Look how popular it is. More people are being reached. It may not all be quality. But it sure has some entertaining tracks that are well written. Hip hop is also partying, an aspect that sometimes is forgotten.

Jet Set
12-30-2007, 11:23 AM
i saw the vid. the 2nd one atleast. but regardless gza created the atmosphere for that. he still responsible. gza said he ain't got no lyrics is still a diss. like i said gza could of not said shit at all but he raise that "fuck 50" atmosphere. ain't like he told the crowd to chill wit it he let em say it so therefore hes n agreement. that fact that he has to bring up 50 n soulja boys name means gza has a issue wit em.Co sign. It's not like he is disagreeing. Sure he tried to nuance his comments in the 2nd one, in reaction to the comments on the first vid in London. He's running an anti war rally without mentioning the war.

murkoutz
12-30-2007, 12:02 PM
i tried to liste but his voice annoys me so i cant get thru it

NY_Mami
12-30-2007, 01:49 PM
i saw the vid. the 2nd one atleast. but regardless gza created the atmosphere for that. he still responsible. gza said he ain't got no lyrics is still a diss. like i said gza could of not said shit at all but he raise that "fuck 50" atmosphere. ain't like he told the crowd to chill wit it he let em say it so therefore hes n agreement. that fact that he has to bring up 50 n soulja boys name means gza has a issue wit em.

50 shouldn't take not havin' lyrics as a diss....... he should take it as a fact.......

11th Chamber
12-30-2007, 01:57 PM
funny interview

Kenny Powers
12-30-2007, 02:24 PM
I love how some of you snitches are saying how GZA started the beef for no reason... While being completely oblivious to the fact that 50's career is made off of pointless beefs... fags.

Edgar Erebus
12-30-2007, 02:25 PM
Aaahhhh, y'all are really among those 85%.

First of all, rap is mainstream now. Mainstream audience undisputably loves Fifty. It also doesn't give a fuck about disses and all that, looks at it as a funny thing rappers do. It has long ago passed the point where it could really affect a rapper's career [oversaturation again]. The only ones that do give a fuck about disses are underground, "real hip-hop" heads. And they don't respect 50 anyway.

So basically GZA is wasting breath on all that.

DUMBO
12-30-2007, 02:26 PM
while valid points, i disagree with your use of the word 'snitch'.

i think the word has officially reached overkill.

Kenny Powers
12-30-2007, 03:12 PM
my bad, i mean suckas

TAURO
12-30-2007, 05:18 PM
i saw the vid. the 2nd one atleast. but regardless gza created the atmosphere for that. he still responsible. gza said he ain't got no lyrics is still a diss. like i said gza could of not said shit at all but he raise that "fuck 50" atmosphere. ain't like he told the crowd to chill wit it he let em say it so therefore hes n agreement. that fact that he has to bring up 50 n soulja boys name means gza has a issue wit em.

I was at that show and I can tell you he wasn't the one to bring up 50, that was the audience.

SikoCeLL
12-30-2007, 05:21 PM
Yea, he heard someone in the crowd say "Fuck 50 Cent".., and then obviously from there... i was right near that geezer.

TGambino
12-30-2007, 05:48 PM
50 is to radio interviews as Gza is to rapping, gza shouldnt have stepped into 50's zone

Prolifical ENG
12-30-2007, 05:52 PM
I never listened or read anything about this...and probably still wont.

2L8Lit da croatianMC
12-30-2007, 05:54 PM
heeey we want some pussy!!!

Meta4
12-30-2007, 05:58 PM
50's career as a respectable rap artist was ruined by himself. Every talented emcee who dissed him on wax helped end his career. When they say they're gonna end his career they're referring to his place in the rap world, of course they can't stop his commercial success, they know that shit. People misconstrue shit all the time.

Edgar Erebus
12-30-2007, 06:07 PM
heeey we want some pussy!!!

http://www.sportyone.com:8080/data/b/000/196/563/03202.jpg

crds
12-30-2007, 06:07 PM
50 Cent makes songs about guns he has never shot,hoes he has never had, people he has never murdered and all other manner of fake shit to sell his lame records.

TGambino
12-30-2007, 06:18 PM
50 Cent makes songs about guns he has never shot,hoes he has never had, people he has never murdered and all other manner of fake shit to sell his lame records.
U 35 NIGGA AND U STILL COMING WITH THESE WEAK FEMALE EMOTIONS SMH LOG OFF

TAURO
12-30-2007, 06:20 PM
I would put money on 50 owning Liquid Swords.....he lost.

crds
12-30-2007, 06:23 PM
U 35 NIGGA AND U STILL COMING WITH THESE WEAK FEMALE EMOTIONS SMH LOG OFF

No you fat bucket of monkey sperm...I am saying that all 50 Cent rhymes about is bullshit, how do you get emotions from that?, are you retarded?

I have NEVER liked 50 Cent, when I first heard 'How To Rob', I thought this guy is wack and out to cause gay beef...I was right.

Who gives a fuck about my age?, oh that's right you do...I know forty year olds that think 50 Cent is shit...do you want their names and e-mail addresses?.

P.S. What the fuck is SMH?

Smoking More Homos as in what you do for a living?

TGambino
12-30-2007, 06:33 PM
No you fat bucket of monkey sperm...I am saying that all 50 Cent rhymes about is bullshit, how do you get emotions from that?, are you retarded?

I have NEVER liked 50 Cent, when I first heard 'How To Rob', I thought this guy is wack and out to cause gay beef...I was right.

Who gives a fuck about my age?, oh that's right you do...I know forty year olds that think 50 Cent is shit...do you want their names and e-mail addresses?.

P.S. What the fuck is SMH?

Smoking More Homos as in what you do for a living?
u a 35 yr old white boy tryin to school niggas on "real hip hop" lmao

http://www.geocities.com/uttoransen1/photo/turn_off_logoff_standby.JPG

Jet Set
12-30-2007, 06:38 PM
http://www.budapestinfo.hu/noc/photos/Esemenynaptar/fiftycent1kicsi.jpg

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Paranoid
12-30-2007, 06:40 PM
http://users.skynet.be/Wu-Tang/Pics/GZA12(gunz).jpg

I take niggas deep beneath the surface, to the core if it aint raw its worthless

Paranoid
12-30-2007, 06:44 PM
http://users.skynet.be/Wu-Tang/Pics/GZA12(gunz).jpg

I take niggas deep beneath the surface, to the core if it aint raw its worthless

^

crds
12-30-2007, 07:08 PM

you are an ignorant piece of shit that types like a teenage girl and you don't know shit about Hip Hop loser.

This is the best you can do? you confuse me first you call me the N word a million times and then you presume I am white and then bring race into it, what is wrong with you?.

and who is your favourite MC?

Magnum
12-30-2007, 07:15 PM
. Hip hop is also partying, an aspect that sometimes is forgotten.

its not forgotten, its just "underground hardcore grimey hiphop heads" who'd rather cover their ears and pretend hiphop started and finished in 1993. this ignorance is continued generally by europeans who dont speak english very good, but pretend they understand anything gza actually says so they can lookdown scornfully on their friends who copped that 50 cent album but dont know who killah priest is. these people often end posts with phrases such as "so whut up"

yeah because nobody else in hiphop...or wutang, makes songs about imaginary people they've shot and imaginary bitches they've got....but didnt 50 fuck vivica fox? and a bunch of other high class slores? surely he has credability there?

hahahaha

but yeah really, if this was 1997, and gza didnt sound like he was falling asleep in the studio on all his verses, i might be tempted to defend him on this stuff.....but really, 50 is a gangsta rapper nothing more nothing less, i dunno what people expect from him.

its kind of funny though, years ago, 50 cent was apparently a huge pussy trying to ride the coattails of wutangs fame by dissing them...now it seems the opposite is happening and people want gza/ghost/clyde smith/whoever to diss 50 to bring the wu back into the spotlight..

this is all pointless though, ugod likes 50, so thats good enough for me.

Love

Benno

(can't believe i'm agreeing with you on something zig)

TGambino
12-30-2007, 07:17 PM
you are an ignorant piece of shit that types like a teenage girl and you don't know shit about Hip Hop loser.

This is the best you can do? you confuse me first you call me the N word a million times and then you presume I am white and then bring race into it, what is wrong with you?.

and who is your favourite MC?

lmao he still goin wit that "real hip hop" shit and my fav mc is MEthod Man

TGambino wins
^c/s

crds
12-30-2007, 07:20 PM
lmao he still goin wit that "real hip hop" shit and my fav mc is MEthod Man

^c/s

well tell me what have YOU done for Hip Hop?, have you ever been paid for Ding in bars,clubs and house parties, have you ever DJ'ed at concerts?, do you get paid to write about Hip Hop...what do YOU do exactly?.

Magnum
12-30-2007, 07:27 PM
HAHAHAH ITS BENSY..... GET MKILLA TO FIX THE CORPSE FOOL!

LMAO @ CLYDE SMITH SAVING THE WU HAHA

it'll be back on the 1st god, we ran through all our bandwidth for the month because of the popularity of pronays gifs on other sites, more than 100 gigs worth to be exact. shits ridiculous.

Jet Set
12-30-2007, 07:32 PM
You know that 50 doesn't even want to see all this Wu drama.

Sultan Stringer
12-30-2007, 08:02 PM
i think as a fanbase, wu is the strongest... i think if we all put our knowledge together we can strategize the best way for dem nilla'z to !#%! up 50 cent's hollywood @$$

im thinking a dis track with U-god, rza, and gza, all over the sunlight beat

LiquidSwords32
12-30-2007, 08:04 PM

are you really serious. why oh why would gza give a fuck about a 50 cent. he might not have as much money as 50 but he knows and everybody else knows he's a (top 5) emcee not a rapper like 50 cent. its not all about money. money doesn't make a man

TSA
12-30-2007, 08:05 PM
you know why i like 50 cent...cause he pisses white people the FUCK off lol

50 Cent >>> Your Race

noel411
12-30-2007, 08:06 PM
Zig, why the fuck are you trying to be like Heat? You could at least try to emulate somebody who is actually funny.

I put on GRODT as I was going to sleep last night. The thing I really don't understand is why he was chosen by Dre and Eminem and whoever as an artist to push into blowing up. I mean yeah, he's been shot and he's pretty easy to play off as some sort of gangsta to mindless little teeny boppers, but he's a fucken horrible rapper. Seriously. I haven't heard him for years, and hearing him again he's even worse than I thought. His lyrics are on an 8 year old's level, and his flow and delivery are absolutely useless. I guess he can write songs which are catchy to a pop audience too, but I'm sure the people who helped him get to where he is could have written catchy songs for a more talented artist if they had to. I really can't tolerate Eminem at all, but I can see where the appeal comes from, plus he can actually rap. 50 cent has his false gangsta image, and other than that he's got absolutely nothing going for him. The sad and depressing thing is that it actually worked. Just reminds me how much I fucken despise human beings for being such mindless drones.

TSA
12-30-2007, 08:09 PM
^what race are you?

TSA
12-30-2007, 08:10 PM
are you really serious. why oh why would gza give a fuck about a 50 cent. he might not have as much money as 50 but he knows and everybody else knows he's a (top 5) emcee not a rapper like 50 cent. its not all about money. money doesn't make a man

MC not a rapper like 50 cent?

why would either give a fuck about you

Paranoid
12-30-2007, 08:17 PM

word

wuswordz95
12-30-2007, 08:21 PM
MC not a rapper like 50 cent?

why would either give a fuck about you

actualy only gza would give a fuck about him. cuz gza is thinking about all his fans, hoping that they will all buy his new album.

wuswordz95
12-30-2007, 08:25 PM

the clan cant even stick together...and how is a 42 year old rapper with a diminished fanbase going to take a powerhouse 50cent?

im a bigger wutang fan trust me....but people saying gza will end 50's career, look at it like this;

kurrupt couldnt do it
jadakis couldnt do it
fat joe couldnt
even NAS couldnt do it
ja rule couldnt do it
lox couldnt
AZ couldnt
game came the closest only cause he turned it into a campaign...but still failed

face it...a DISunited, weakened and aging wutang clan cannot defeat 50cent.,..they wont even try. at most...GZA will make a diss, and that will be that

the only reason why 50 won is cuz all the radio stations and tv stations cater to him. yer wrong wu can crush 50 easily.

wuswordz95
12-30-2007, 08:31 PM
HE PUT SOME REAL INFLUENTIAL MUSIC OUT. HE OUT OF ALL THE OTHER NY RAPPERS TODAY PUTS OUT REAL HIPHOP SOUNDING MUSIC. BUY GET RICH OR DIE TRYING. LISTEN TO 187 CURTIS OR SMILE. HE CAN PUT OUT A WHOLE CLASSIC ALBUM WITHOUT THE RADIO FRIENDLY TRACKS IF HE WANTED BUT HE A BUSINESS MAN AND KNOW THAT SHIT WONT SELL. HE EVEN ADMITTED TO THAT IN ONE OF HIS INTERVIEWS.

you must be a homo thug. is it yer lifelong fanasty to suck fruity cent nut sack

TGambino
12-30-2007, 08:32 PM
you must be a homo thug. is it yer lifelong fanasty to suck fruity cent nut sack
^ white poster

TSA
12-30-2007, 08:33 PM
actualy only gza would give a fuck about him. cuz gza is thinking about all his fans, hoping that they will all buy his new album.

if he died gza would never realise.

wuswordz95
12-30-2007, 08:33 PM
PHILOSOPHIES PHILOSOPHIES ....MICROSCOPE.

^^^^YEA I WANNA SPEND MY MONEY ON THAT.:{

thats cuz you a moron. not an educated person. you need to grow up . just cuz yer dick is big. dosent mean you gotta stop feeding the brain.

TSA
12-30-2007, 08:34 PM
^ White poster alert!

wuswordz95
12-30-2007, 08:35 PM

and yer a fag that bought alicia keys new cd. what a fag

noel411
12-30-2007, 08:36 PM
^what race are you?
Aboriginal...so I'm definitely down.

wuswordz95
12-30-2007, 08:37 PM
you know why i like 50 cent...cause he pisses white people the FUCK off lol

50 Cent >>> Your Race

shaoiklin its officail you are racist. but you wanna have sex with 50 yeard old white honkeys.

wuswordz95
12-30-2007, 08:43 PM
^ white poster

this is lame you and zig zag are probaly the same person

if he died gza would never realise.
thats funny hearing this from a ric flair fan. ric flair will probaly be dead before his son reed flair wins the wwe world title.

[

my race is white. all niggaz must chop off three inches of their cock.

TSA
12-30-2007, 08:47 PM
shaoiklin its officail you are racist. but you wanna have sex with 50 yeard old white honkeys.
:thumbup:

JRoll
12-30-2007, 11:53 PM
Wow is 50 a dickhead. He saying it's not a beef with Wu cuz he knows the Wu would destroy gay unit. And even facing GZA himself he would get knocked the fuck out. Bring da fucking ruckus.

Razorsharp
12-31-2007, 12:05 AM
Gza in the small interview sounded like he was scared or like he wanted to take it back or something... man up and make a diss record... :D

TSA
12-31-2007, 12:12 AM
^lol for real

sarr
12-31-2007, 12:36 AM
Gza in the small interview sounded like he was scared or like he wanted to take it back or something... man up and make a diss record... :D

gota link to this interview?

Longbongcilvaringz
12-31-2007, 05:29 AM
this is corny on the behalf of both parties.

Razorsharp
12-31-2007, 05:33 AM
gota link to this interview?

2nd page i think?

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
12-31-2007, 07:29 AM
For Those That Missed The Third Gza Interview Which Happened Before Fifty Responded

ZpuaB75GUwo

Jet Set
12-31-2007, 07:32 AM
Aboriginal...so I'm definitely down.This had me ROFLing.

To come back to your previous post. Entertaining, 50 is just that. Sure he got the whole fake image and everything. I just accepted that things go like that. You can't keep fighting it. But you can recognize some things, and enjoy others for what's fun in it. Oyeah Em killed every track he was on, on GRODT.

DrUnK-N-MuNkY
12-31-2007, 07:58 AM
the thread is infested with dickryders......lol

pretty hilarious,but pretty sad

Guarded By Martyrs
12-31-2007, 11:43 AM
^Not really people just know how better GZA is to 50.

All I'm gonna say is...
Killah Hills 10304 & Uncut Material >>>>> Everything 50 has every done & ever will.

And he must be smoking dust if he ever thinks he is gonna make an album anywhere near
The quality of Liquid Swords...or even Legend Of The Liquid Sword for that matter.

Everyone he has beefed with..."Lyrically" have murdered him.
(And thats what the whole thing is about is't it...Lyrics)

The last time I heard 50 spit some venom was a long long time ago ~
That freestyle over "Till I Collapse" is all that comes to mind...

Awaiting "Pro-Tools"

hide1998
12-31-2007, 12:13 PM
The film 8 Mile has really distorted what a lot of the younger generation thinks hip-hop is all about.

GZA worded his comments pertaining to 50 very carefully, but that was just enough for 50's "beef of the month" to begin.

The fact that 50 confused Deck's lyrics with GZA's speaks VOLUMES. That's like dissing Prince and then saying "Fuck a Stairway to Heaven!!" If you can't rise above your own ignorance and stupidity, how can you expect anyone to take a word of what you say seriously?

laroche
12-31-2007, 12:20 PM
my name is clide smith,,, brothers call me malcom..hahahaha 50 cent brainwashes more then bush...

kidwukungfu
12-31-2007, 12:38 PM
i wu gos to war with 50 that would be great if they all got him he sucks azz fuck him i dont like him

Crackspace
12-31-2007, 05:30 PM
the rest of them niggas was on dust lmfao

Paranoid
12-31-2007, 05:45 PM
The fact that 50 confused Deck's lyrics with GZA's speaks VOLUMES. That's like dissing Prince and then saying "Fuck a Stairway to Heaven!!" If you can't rise above your own ignorance and stupidity, how can you expect anyone to take a word of what you say seriously?

real talk

TGambino
12-31-2007, 05:56 PM
smh that was a diss, not confusion

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
12-31-2007, 06:16 PM

kurrupt couldnt do it
jadakis couldnt do it
fat joe couldnt
even NAS couldnt do it
ja rule couldnt do it
lox couldnt
AZ couldnt

Says the Britney Spears fan^

DUMBO
12-31-2007, 08:49 PM
i'm 31. thank god i missed that diss.

-IrOnBuLL-
12-31-2007, 09:51 PM
c'mon people
evrybody here knowz gza would lyrically crush 50 anytime anyday
NOW PLEASE CLOSE THE DAMN THREAD

hide1998
01-01-2008, 06:47 AM
smh that was a diss, not confusion

If that makes goin' to bed at night easier for you then...