PDA

View Full Version : The "OFFICIAL" GZA VS 50 THREAD ..

SaqurakiHanamichi
12-30-2007, 02:36 PM
(yes let there be 100 threads like this , its rare to see some wu news )

Well lets face the facts , This is a wu tang forum , so the majority of u are real stans , ITs allright , its cool to suck dick , i used to suck the LP of the supreme clientele cd ,but then i stopped when people more then once walked in my room to find me with the LP in my mouth, while drawing wu tang tattoos on my arms.

no homo . right? k .. no homo then

and I'm tired of hearin about old niggas that had it
and be the same old niggas that ratted WHO CARES!!!!!
-styles p

This is not 1995 , this is 2007 .Yes we have our opinions , and my opinion is that GZA is boring . But you let ur love for wu overshadow ur minds , u cant make judgements about hip hop when u are real stans .....
I live in 2007 , im not living in 1995 . My physical body is in 2007 and im a living being in 2007 , so with that being said i have to say
that FOR ME and im sure for the rest of the mutha fuken world that isent a wu stan ,they will say GZA IS BORING . end of story , he reads of a book , boringgggg .

GZA had to get it from 50 , he had it coming , WHen u disrespect somebody saying "he has no lyrics" then u have it coming , 50 cent has a ego he had to come back , AND U KNOW WHAT? SHIT WAS FUNNY ASSSS A MOTHA FUKA .

BUT U KNOW WHAT? WU STANS WONT AGREE WITH ME ? WHY? CAUSE ITS IN THEIR NATURE.....
HERE THIS IS THE TYPE OF DUDE THAT WILL RESPOND BACK NEGATIVELY .

::::
:
:::

:
::
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/364/l34962feac805c5cb1a2e7eto9.jpg
look at him , he probobly commited suicide after he heard wu had problems , shit when 50cent made fun of gza , he took it personal , he took it so personal that he was about to cry from anger , it was as if 50cent was making fun of him instead of gza

Edgar Erebus
12-30-2007, 02:41 PM
I don't know. Last bigger shit I heard from RZA was on 8 Diagrams and "I" and me thinks it wasn't boring at all. An interesting breeze of old library air.

I already said GZA is wasting his breath on 50, though, and before you start trash-talking me read my letter: http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1007599&postcount=56

SaqurakiHanamichi
12-30-2007, 02:43 PM
I don't know. Last bigger shit I heard from RZA was on 8 Diagrams and "I" and me thinks it wasn't boring at all. An interesting breeze of old library air.

I already said GZA is wasting his breath on 50, though, and before you start trash-talking me read my letter: http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1007599&postcount=56

na 50cent is waisting his breath on gza , now 50cent gave him some buzz

NY_Mami
12-30-2007, 02:51 PM

I didn't know Wu-Tang was recruitin' black skinheadz............. that nigga lost.........

11th Chamber
12-30-2007, 02:53 PM

RAMESH?

NY_Mami
12-30-2007, 03:00 PM
RAMESH?

On the real though....... he look like Tommy Davidson's character in Ace Ventura.........

begongo
12-30-2007, 03:29 PM
so some of y`all here still haven't heard of D The Dragon ?

Edgar Erebus
12-30-2007, 03:33 PM

HE'S 31?!?

FUCK ME!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=6076068

buckshotstheone
12-30-2007, 03:43 PM

i read your letter and you are totally right. rap is way past the point of respecting how people handle themselves in a battle. i think the last legitimate battle that we saw in mainstream hip hop was Jay-Z versus Nas and that shit was all types of fucking stupid because most everyone thought Nas won just cause they could actually understand the generic disses he tossed at Jay even though Jay absolutely murdered him on Takeover in a classier way. before that it was LL and Canibus and we KNOW who lost that shit, not because of lyrics of course but because of talent. oh yeah that 50 Cent vs. Game battle could be brought up, but by then we were in this "rappers diss each other,that's funny" mentality. krs-one must hate the way the battle has been understood in the mainstream.

graffitiwhat
12-30-2007, 04:02 PM
i like em both

buckshotstheone
12-30-2007, 04:11 PM
i like em both

who are you? bill clinton?

graffitiwhat
12-30-2007, 04:16 PM
hah

junius
12-30-2007, 04:37 PM
on that clip from Shade 45, 50 fucking ** murked ** Gary about the Souljah Boy stuff...

let's hear Dumb Justice on the mic, right?

Gary Grice, born 1966, picking on Soulja Boy, born...

I hope Dumb Justice drinks less than his old man.

buckshotstheone
12-30-2007, 04:45 PM
on that clip from Shade 45, 50 fucking ** murked ** Gary about the Souljah Boy stuff...

let's hear Dumb Justice on the mic, right?

Gary Grice, born 1966, picking on Soulja Boy, born...

I hope Dumb Justice drinks less than his old man.

GZA never attacked Souljah Boy, some dude in the crowd shouted it out and GZA just stated the obvious.

Jet Set
12-30-2007, 04:46 PM
look at him , he probobly commited suicide after he heard wu had problems , shit when 50cent made fun of gza , he took it personal , he took it so personal that he was about to cry from anger , it was as if 50cent was making fun of him instead of gzahahaha

Suga Duga
12-30-2007, 04:55 PM
I wonder what d the dragon would do if wu-tang change their name?

:loser:

JRoll
12-30-2007, 11:58 PM
Well 50 said it wasn't a Wu-Tang diss cuz he knows his gay unit would get fucked up by the Wu. All he's worried about is getting paper. If you wanted to get money you could get a job at burger king fucking dumbass. The music business is about people making music, not doing half ass shit just to get money and then brag your the greatest artist on the planet.

TSA
12-31-2007, 12:10 AM
Saq, that was hilarious

Guarded By Martyrs
12-31-2007, 12:10 PM
GZA = Master Splinter

50 = Foot Soldier

-IrOnBuLL-
12-31-2007, 10:12 PM
Gza Aint Gon Make A Simple Diss Record To 50
Gza Iz Too Smart For That. He Dont Need To Waste His Time On Him
Thatz All I Gott A Say On This Thread

main_man
01-01-2008, 03:48 AM
i guess you could compare this to the az/50 cent beef. 50 threw a little diss at az. az responed in a line or 2 on his album, and it was done. curtis didnt really want none of az, he knows az is a better mc. there was no question in his mind.

i think 50 knows this about gza too. there may be a little shot by both, and thats that. 50 only for real takes on people he can fuck with, (ja, fat joe, game). people who spit tight shit, he might say a little something, but he wont take it nowhere.

SaqurakiHanamichi
01-01-2008, 04:00 AM
Gza Aint Gon Make A Simple Diss Record To 50
Gza Iz Too Smart For That. He Dont Need To Waste His Time On Him
Thatz All I Gott A Say On This Thread

lol listen u dont know anything about business its obvious .

50 cent just helped gza , do u get it? or u dont understand? if u dont understand ill explain business to u.

Bucellito 136
01-01-2008, 01:55 PM
all the real head shouldn't even care about 50 cuz they know the Wu is the best

hide1998
01-01-2008, 04:22 PM
i read your letter and you are totally right. rap is way past the point of respecting how people handle themselves in a battle. i think the last legitimate battle that we saw in mainstream hip hop was Jay-Z versus Nas and that shit was all types of fucking stupid because most everyone thought Nas won just cause they could actually understand the generic disses he tossed at Jay even though Jay absolutely murdered him on Takeover in a classier way. before that it was LL and Canibus and we KNOW who lost that shit, not because of lyrics of course but because of talent. oh yeah that 50 Cent vs. Game battle could be brought up, but by then we were in this "rappers diss each other,that's funny" mentality. krs-one must hate the way the battle has been understood in the mainstream.

You might have an argument in the case of Nas vs Jay-Z if it wasn't for the fact that Jay-Z came on the radio after Ether dropped and did EXACTLY (in pitiful manner I might add) what Nas said he'd do on Ether. There really is no debate on who won that Nas/Jay-Z battle if you know your history. Jay-Z's radio interview proving the Nas right on Ether is all over the net if you google for it.

Its Big Lu baby
01-01-2008, 07:57 PM
I just come here now to read news and laugh at responses
this is comedy

"Well lets face the facts , This is a wu tang forum , so the majority of u are real stans , ITs allright , its cool to suck dick , i used to suck the LP of the supreme clientele cd ,but then i stopped when people more then once walked in my room to find me with the LP in my mouth, while drawing wu tang tattoos on my arms."

who are you? bill clinton?
LMFAO