PDA

View Full Version : I refuse to call anyone a "stan"...

buckshotstheone
12-30-2007, 07:24 PM
because that would only give credit to Eminem for...

A. doing anything that mattered in hip hop (we already had a famous white rapper in vanilla ice and a talented white rapper in mc serch)

B. inventing slang....now think abuot that one for a second, a white person inventing slang. that's some oxymoronical type shit

sorry i'm just in a pissy mood, waiting on the connect for too damn long

SaqurakiHanamichi
12-30-2007, 07:39 PM
i like stan sounds good to me .

the slang is official if zig zag agrees with me

Jet Set
12-30-2007, 07:43 PM
Haha you a stan. Ignoring Eminem. Haha. Super Stan. Eminem mattered and you know it.

11th Chamber
12-30-2007, 07:47 PM
because that would only give credit to Eminem for...

A. doing anything that mattered in hip hop (we already had a famous white rapper in vanilla ice and a talented white rapper in mc serch)

B. inventing slang....now think abuot that one for a second, a white person inventing slang. that's some oxymoronical type shit

sorry i'm just in a pissy mood, waiting on the connect for too damn long

I dont refuse to call you a faggot

Cool couch tho...

buckshotstheone
12-30-2007, 07:57 PM
nice couch comment, that's a first on here

wuswordz95
12-30-2007, 08:01 PM
wu stan is the stupidest word I ever heard. the person who invented that term is simply a wu hater. so waht if I like ugod bump song and jenny. hey thats my life . not yourz. what the hell am i only suppose to like yer fav wu songs and hate the wu songs u find to be utter garbage.

buckshotstheone
12-30-2007, 08:06 PM
wu stan is the stupidest word I ever heard. the person who invented that term is simply a wu hater. so waht if I like ugod bump song and jenny. hey thats my life . not yourz. what the hell am i only suppose to like yer fav wu songs and hate the wu songs u find to be utter garbage.

^most intelligent post i've seen on this forum in a long time

Crack Killz
12-30-2007, 08:10 PM
heyy we already had a black rapper called KRSone.. why should we give props to Big Daddy Kane?

When it comes to lyrical ability, story telling, multis, flow, emotion

New Or Old Eminem

it will always be

Eminem > buckshotstheone

real books white boy.

wuswordz95
12-30-2007, 08:18 PM
[QUOTE=buckshotstheone;1008049]^most intelligent post i've seen on this forum in a long time[/QUOTE

thanks dude. btw I think shaolin is just trying to play the race card.

TSA
12-30-2007, 09:04 PM
^pretty sure i haven't said anything on here.

HOLY SHIT I JUST NOTICED YOU WERE 35!?

AAAAAWWW SHIT SON! AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

wuswordz95
12-30-2007, 09:09 PM
IM NOW 32. OH SHIT i JUST REALIZED YER GRANDPA IS ON YER SIG.

Wu-Tality
12-30-2007, 09:11 PM
Strange dude you are, buckshotstheone....

Edgar Erebus
12-30-2007, 09:15 PM
Strange dude you are, buckshotstheone....

Nah, he's just an usual backpacker. Hating on rappers for being popular. Even they must exist tho, otherwise those that don't take hip-hop as seriously would really water down.

buckshotstheone
12-30-2007, 09:24 PM
Nah, he's just an usual backpacker. Hating on rappers for being popular. Even they must exist tho, otherwise those that don't take hip-hop as seriously would really water down.

excuse me? do your fucking homework. i'm a huge jay-z fan, loved puffy's last album, bumped Make It Rain for months along with Go Getta, rolled with Make Me Better all summer, played out Mase's Harlem World, Venni Vetti Vecci, feelin that last Christina Aguilera album (got that primo production). you want me to keep going? no bullshit, i can even get down to that Duffle Bag Boy joint, yeah it's wack but fuck it it's hot. and as much as i hate on 50's music i don't hate on the dude, he gets paid, good for him. i'm also a big Ice Cube fan (Are We There Yet and it's sequel weren't bad, plus Barbershop is fly), Snoop Dogg always been holding it down and Run-DMC was my first time hearing hip hop and I still bump all their "hits" to date. i hate fake rappers, rappers with no talent, and dudes that are getting shine when they don't deserve it, correction...rappers that don't deserve the shine means rappers that flash ice in their first video like they got millions already, or rappers that shine off a silly gimmick that can't be backed with real lyrics, i don't care what your story is, if you can't spit rhymes then you ain't hip hop, be something else but don't be hip hop if you can't spit, a gimmick needs lyrics to support it. you think NWA wasn't a gimmick? it was, but they had talent and lyrics to back it, not just a hot hook and dope production.

One and Only
12-30-2007, 09:26 PM

That Jenny song is MAD ADDICTIVE

Edgar Erebus
12-30-2007, 09:48 PM
Buckshot.

If I'm sure about something it's that Eminem got lyrics to back his gimmick. And you know what else? He can spit.

main_man
12-30-2007, 11:16 PM
em, jay-z, 50. these cats got mad hate when they sold millions. i mean, yes they all three make bullshit pop songs on their cd's. but they also got some bangers up on 'em. they listen to the suits at the labels a little more than hip hop fans, but when all is said and done, they got some talent when needed.

GZA WILL MERK 50 THOUGH. and that aint no stan shit, thats just actual fact. son.

Paranoid
12-31-2007, 01:42 AM

johhnyblaze
12-31-2007, 03:09 AM
excuse me? do your fucking homework. i'm a huge jay-z fan, loved puffy's last album, bumped Make It Rain for months along with Go Getta, rolled with Make Me Better all summer, played out Mase's Harlem World, Venni Vetti Vecci, feelin that last Christina Aguilera album (got that primo production). you want me to keep going? no bullshit, i can even get down to that Duffle Bag Boy joint, yeah it's wack but fuck it it's hot. and as much as i hate on 50's music i don't hate on the dude, he gets paid, good for him. i'm also a big Ice Cube fan (Are We There Yet and it's sequel weren't bad, plus Barbershop is fly), Snoop Dogg always been holding it down and Run-DMC was my first time hearing hip hop and I still bump all their "hits" to date. i hate fake rappers, rappers with no talent, and dudes that are getting shine when they don't deserve it, correction...rappers that don't deserve the shine means rappers that flash ice in their first video like they got millions already, or rappers that shine off a silly gimmick that can't be backed with real lyrics, i don't care what your story is, if you can't spit rhymes then you ain't hip hop, be something else but don't be hip hop if you can't spit, a gimmick needs lyrics to support it. you think NWA wasn't a gimmick? it was, but they had talent and lyrics to back it, not just a hot hook and dope production.

Only a liar takes the time to read shit off of Wikipedia and make a wall of text defending his stupid ass.

begongo
12-31-2007, 04:06 AM
Eminem is a whore.

BUT

The man brought his fair contribution to Hip Hop, he hooked millions of kids worldwide who later became true headz.
The word "stan" ... why would you take that from him? Why wouldn't he invent slang? A lot of terms in Hip Hop were popularized the same way, I really don't get it why "stan" wouldn't be accepted as slang.
buckshotstheone, I'm not judging you, but I'd like to hear your real reasons and arguments because what you've said till now is just straight up lame. Why does the term really bother you?

sarr
12-31-2007, 04:14 AM
sorry bro...but regardless its already become slang...doesnt matter if you say it or not

haha @ the OP

Longbongcilvaringz
12-31-2007, 05:16 AM
shut up because:

a. your still disgruntled about eminem > jay z on renegade

b. you're a white boy faggot.

Longbongcilvaringz
12-31-2007, 05:19 AM

your taste in music is even worse than i had thought.

"i can even get down to that duffle bag joint"?

you fucking idiot.