PDA

View Full Version : Buckshotstheone that gets the black hung

TSA
12-30-2007, 07:43 PM
the irrelevance of white people huh? how many advancements ya'll made? ooooh you were finally freed from slavery in the 1800s, us white people were only free for...oh that's right...always. how many black presidents we got in this country? NONE! (unless you count Jigga Jay-Z, baby BA-BAY!). call me a racist but it's only cause i'm directing this at you, someone who is setting your race back further than slave times, you are dropping the fucking price of your own slavery, your ass is getting 3 cents while all the other boat riders got 5 cents. you're the reason why bill o'reilly and the rest of the white media hates on you as a race instead of as individuals like they do for us white people. white man commits a crime-he's crazy. black man commits a crime-he's just another thug, ain't no surprise to us suburban whiteys. no wonder even al fucking sharpton (or your other fearless leader) said he was scared to walk in front of a group of black guys at night. white people are the only ones who make fucking progress while you guys are still asking for 40 acres and a fucking mule, the FUCK are you gonna do with a fucking mule? oh wait, same shit you probably do with your kids ShaolinAssassin, NOT PROVIDE FOR THEM AND TURN THEM INTO THE CRIMINALS THAT PLAGUE THIS FUCKING COUNTRY.

wow, that was some shit, i apologize to anyone other than ShaolinAssassin who was offended. and i apologize to ShaolinAssassin for using some words your 2nd grade education might not be able to understand

:lmao:

racist?

TeknicelStylez
12-30-2007, 07:48 PM
One them closet racists thats a little more vocal about it, about 95% of the people on this website share his views and opinions.

TSA
12-30-2007, 07:50 PM
the hilarious part his how he trys to be PC on the next paragraph AHAHAHAH

TSA
12-30-2007, 07:51 PM
i just wish Bill Oriely would love me....

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t68/hazelandtim2/red%20and%20%20black/sad.jpg

11th Chamber
12-30-2007, 07:54 PM
by his picture he looks like a redneck, racist piece of shit with a sweet couch.

Biggest faggot on the forum next to Evol

TSA
12-30-2007, 07:58 PM
http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff29/Pimplegionrecords/Buckshotstheone.jpg
im about to make a t-shirt out of this

the nigga looks like he bought 8 diagrams with his 75 cents a day money

TeknicelStylez
12-30-2007, 08:03 PM
I would love to see half these characters talk to a minority like this in real life.

TSA
12-30-2007, 08:07 PM
why don't you post a picture of your monkey face and then we'll see who gets made fun of more. at least i'm not just some fake internet poster who scours the net for pictures to use to diss people that have intelligent thoughts. post a picture of yourself you fucking pussy, so then we can see what a black virgin over the age of 9 looks like.

and keep hating me for being white, when it comes down to it, i'm gonna get a job over you cause you're black, i'm gonna make more money than you cause you're black, and when i die people aren't gonna assume it was some gang shit because I'M WHITE WHICH MEANS I AM CIVILIZED, more than i can say for your soulless ass. YOU WON'T EVEN GET AN OBITUARY MAFUCKA!

50 cent got this nigga WILDIN SON! haha

Kenny Powers
12-30-2007, 08:27 PM
And thats only 60% of what he thinks, because he prolly believes black people still count for 3/5's of a person...

TeknicelStylez
12-30-2007, 08:48 PM
Should change his name to Buckshot the Racist. How do these people post on a Wu-Tang fan site, it's mind boggling.

Paranoid
12-30-2007, 08:55 PM
That was pretty racist I must agree. I think he thought he could fight racism with racism. Give you a taste of your own medicine, eh? Or something...I'm not exactly sure what his motive was.

TSA
12-30-2007, 09:00 PM
^defeat in general, he got angery because i've been pissing him off for months and thought he could post that to make me mad...and i keep milking him for more and he keeps falling for it

keep making those comments about white people and i will personally come find you, tie you up, make you pick cotton in a field, fuck your bitch in the ass, then personally hang you from a tree and burn your already charred body

Paranoid
12-30-2007, 09:00 PM
I know that people take the Shaolinassassin alittle too literal sometimes, I know hes joking and just trying to get a reaction when he says something like "GUnit > Gza, Rakim" as far as his brutal racism, I'm not sure what to think.

Paranoid
12-30-2007, 09:03 PM
^defeat in general, he got angery because i've been pissing him off for months and thought he could post that to make me mad...and i keep milking him for more and he keeps falling for it

Are you actually racist though or are you just doing it to get the reaction? (It looks like you got the reaction you wanted)

TSA
12-30-2007, 09:18 PM
^lol at this nigga hoping his idol doesn't hate him

Paranoid
12-30-2007, 09:24 PM
^im just trying to understand you. dont piss me off, i have your address

Paranoid
12-30-2007, 09:26 PM
http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/22/97/23459722.jpg

11th Chamber
12-30-2007, 09:39 PM
Seppuku, anyone?

TeknicelStylez
12-30-2007, 09:42 PM
what part of jersey nigga

Edgar Erebus
12-30-2007, 09:43 PM
Yaq, fuckers, leave boy alone. He's unhappy enouh anyway-

Paranoid
12-30-2007, 09:49 PM
what part of jersey nigga

Don't worry about it.

TeknicelStylez
12-30-2007, 09:51 PM
OK Mr. Confidential, I wasn't gonna come fuck you up or anything.

TSA
12-30-2007, 09:53 PM
^im just trying to understand you. dont piss me off, i have your address

"im just trying to understand you"

......:no:

Paranoid
12-30-2007, 09:55 PM
OK Mr. Confidential, I wasn't gonna come fuck you up or anything.

Okay.

Paranoid
12-30-2007, 09:57 PM
"im just trying to understand you"

......:no:

http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/22/97/23459722.jpg

TeknicelStylez
12-30-2007, 09:57 PM
Well I'm from Hudson County, you already know whats good.

Visionz
12-30-2007, 10:01 PM
whether it was just for the reaction or not, still reflects a fucked up mindstate. Who is a hip-hop fan and sides with fuckin Bill O'Reilly?? :r I don't understand how you can be a fan of the music without learning a damn thing from it.

Paranoid
12-30-2007, 10:03 PM
Well I'm from Hudson County, you already know whats good.

I got a buddy from Bayonne

SaqurakiHanamichi
12-31-2007, 01:07 AM
lol is this a fuken suprise? or something?

just hope deedeeking dosnt read ur racist post cause he will go nuts , turn hell up in this bitch , 'RACIST RACIST! RACIST BAN HIM HE IS RACIST! '

ahahaha

TAURO
12-31-2007, 01:42 AM
:lmao:

racist?

Racist?.....yes but your (lmao) is clearly your defense mechanisim because the truth is you don't really know how to respond to it.

One them closet racists thats a little more vocal about it, about 95% of the people on this website share his views and opinions.

Doesn't surprise me in the least.

I would love to see half these characters talk to a minority like this in real life.

I would LOVE to see half the fools say the same shit they say here to my face.

Should change his name to Buckshot the Racist. How do these people post on a Wu-Tang fan site, it's mind boggling.

Not really, some of the biggest rascists actually embrace black culture.........when it suits them.

Dominus Santorini
12-31-2007, 01:43 AM
Michael Richards type shit, the beast lurked within him

INF
12-31-2007, 02:01 AM
there are a few closet racist on this board. the whole argument ends though with "everybody is a racist in one way or another". Nothing time changing will ever happen from exposing fools. Fools expose themselves in the first place. Its best to not relish in the falling of a fool unless heat or huggah or robby or mash made the thread with pics.

SaqurakiHanamichi
12-31-2007, 02:04 AM
http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/6185/kramen111we0.jpg

TAURO
12-31-2007, 02:15 AM
^^lol

TSA
12-31-2007, 02:17 AM
http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/6185/kramen111we0.jpg
HHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH!H!!!!!!!!!!!

*photobuckets*

Sultan Stringer
12-31-2007, 02:35 AM
he drops a lot of knowledge, 1

main_man
12-31-2007, 02:43 AM
shaolinassassin is like the wu corp forum chris hanson from dateline. baiting racists then exposing them. give that man a gotdamn medel or something.

Poetic Disciple
12-31-2007, 02:54 AM
Yea after seein all this shit he done posted its fuckin obvious dude is racist. A racist hip hop listener??? Aint that some shit???

main_man
12-31-2007, 02:57 AM
a lot of white people listen to hip hop and look at all non whites as 2nd or 3rd class. it aint nuthin but music to them. or the "cool" thing to listen to. bump some hip hop and feel all tough, then lock their car when they see a black man.

Paranoid
12-31-2007, 03:04 AM
^haha the guy from office space is the man

Longbongcilvaringz
12-31-2007, 05:52 AM

^^^white poster alert

im open about my racism directed at you, devil spawn white boy.

Longbongcilvaringz
12-31-2007, 05:57 AM
a lot of white people listen to hip hop and look at all non whites as 2nd or 3rd class. it aint nuthin but music to them. or the "cool" thing to listen to. bump some hip hop and feel all tough, then lock their car when they see a black man.

haha, yeah man fucking pieces of shit.

pretty much all of those whiteys think the same and have the same beliefs, haha.

how can those racists be so discriminatory and narrow minded?

dont they understand that people thoughts arent based on race?

oh well, at least us ethnics can sit back and laugh at their sunburn.

cant we :b

Longbongcilvaringz
12-31-2007, 06:02 AM
Fatlip is so much funnier and inspired than all the black people on this site, why cant you all be funny like him and entertain the racist white boy faggots?

exT-1cYFHzM

begongo
12-31-2007, 06:05 AM
^^^white poster alert

im open about my racism directed at you, devil spawn white boy.
lmfao
"devil spawn white boy" this shit is hysterical hahahhahaahh

fucking redneck hypocrite crackers, respect my authoritay!

Wu Corp Race War Olympics

Longbongcilvaringz
12-31-2007, 06:12 AM
Hows Transylvania treating you...

haha, people from there are like the whitest white boys ever, like the worst mutation of the original and pure human.

fucking disgusting.

begongo
12-31-2007, 06:32 AM
Hows Transylvania treating you...

haha, people from there are like the whitest white boys ever, like the worst mutation of the original and pure human.

fucking disgusting.
hahahah
I'm just as white as they are even though I got a large ethnic mix in my blood with at least 2 non-european branches
My father's skin is brown, not Tek-like "brown" ... but really brown, mother's white ... I probably inherited her genes, I posted pics on the pics thread lol
But still this white people are devils, niggas are ignorant shit makes me laugh uncontrollably

Durag
12-31-2007, 06:34 AM
what thread was all this from?
damn buckshots seriously catchin feelings

Longbongcilvaringz
12-31-2007, 07:47 AM
hahahah
I'm just as white as they are even though I got a large ethnic mix in my blood with at least 2 non-european branches
My father's skin is brown, not Tek-like "brown" ... but really brown, mother's white ... I probably inherited her genes, I posted pics on the pics thread lol
But still this white people are devils, niggas are ignorant shit makes me laugh uncontrollably

oh my bad, your a nigga.

peace i guess :$

begongo
12-31-2007, 08:37 AM
oh my bad, your a nigga.

nothing bad yo
I'm ok with my skin, not self-hating or anything:'o
peace it is :thumbup:

that How High fragment could fit very well to the Wu Corp Race War Olympics, cuz we focus on the same 2 sports: advanced hatred for the white devil and volleyball ... less on the latter one

Johnny Dust
12-31-2007, 09:16 AM
oh my bad, your a nigga.

It's ok to be a racist when you're black.

begongo
12-31-2007, 10:32 AM
It's ok to be a racist when you're black.
you don't have to be black to be allowed to be racist
you just have to be against whites that`s all

because white people are devils hahah I never get tired of this

TSA
12-31-2007, 10:36 AM
^irrelevant poster alert

TSA
12-31-2007, 10:38 AM
Racist?.....yes but your (lmao) is clearly your defense mechanisim because the truth is you don't really know how to respond to it.

obviously you missed the entire point, story, and build up.

try again

EAGLE EYE
12-31-2007, 10:43 AM
think about the possibilities of having a mule

Edgar Erebus
12-31-2007, 01:56 PM
Observe this suicide.

haha, yeah man fucking pieces of shit.

pretty much all of those whiteys think the same and have the same beliefs, haha.

Immediately after:

how can those racists be so discriminatory and narrow minded?

dont they understand that people thoughts arent based on race?

:cheerlie::cheerlie::cheerlie:

P.S. I ain't racist, I have huge rows with my white moms that tends sometimes to that bull.

EAGLE EYE
12-31-2007, 02:06 PM
sean michaels is racist and australian

cant get much worse than that