PDA

View Full Version : FUCK CILVARINGZ.......!!! ALREADYdAMN

mashqauck
12-31-2007, 02:57 AM
what the fuck this guy is seriously an idiot..

8 diagrams came out, big dough, what the fuck

plenty of good wu albums have come out and we are still advertising his "long awaited, debut album" "I" and everyone has already downloaded it..

This has got to stop!!! WHy can't anybody just remove it and put up an 8 diagrams banner??

His shit is so old

we might as well put up a banner to order 36 chambers!!!!!!

How can we add the wuposter.com banner and not remove his stupid ass shit

It's definitely not bringing in album sales anymore

http://www.wutang-corp.com/advertisement/cilvaringz_600x120.gif

pablobaluba
12-31-2007, 03:01 AM
i somehow agree with you :D...but i don't think it's cilva who posted the banners :cheerlie:

SaqurakiHanamichi
12-31-2007, 03:01 AM
this is his forum this is his hustle , get used to it

mashqauck
12-31-2007, 03:07 AM
well the banners (if he posted them or not) make him look like a dick

it's like a goddamn grand opening for an asian restaurant because they never take those damn signs down.. not even after plenty of years

its going to be 2008

lets get with the fucking program

begongo
12-31-2007, 03:08 AM
white people are devils you know

TeknicelStylez
12-31-2007, 03:16 AM
http://www.castles.org/castles/Europe/Western_Europe/Spain/Coca-Segovia/COCA-1.JPG

You're fucking up the castle Cilva...

mashqauck
12-31-2007, 03:25 AM
cilvaringz circa 2000

http://www.arab2.com/arab-traditional-dress/images/traditional-Moroccan-costume.jpg

TeknicelStylez
12-31-2007, 03:26 AM
Put the castle in the first post to show noobs how Cilva likes to fuck up castles.

mashqauck
12-31-2007, 04:03 AM
can we please replace his outdated banner with this wu-tang 8 diagrams banner

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y47/akabobbyd/888cj.jpg

it will boost cilvaringz' sales

SKAMPOE
12-31-2007, 06:55 AM
Lol

Jeru
12-31-2007, 07:03 AM
LMAO @ mash but he's 100% right...Maybe he wants to keep the banners to celebrate the first annversary edition of I featuring unreleased material such as the Ghost/Cilva jewel : I wear wallies, he swings swords or the thought to be missing Justin Timberlake/ Cilvaringz track Cry Me A Shaolin River.

vahacris
12-31-2007, 08:38 AM
mash do the knowledge kid. i know you hate cilva. thats ok with me, you can love or hate whoever you want but dont talk bullshit son.....

you think its so easy - just take off this banner and put this?? read some economy books or trade laws books then you will know you talking crap like 14 years old retarded kid........ its not so simple, its up to ghost and rza to make a deal to promote this albums on the site kid. its not like you can take whatever banner you want and put it on here. even if this will help wu sales, if he would not agreed this with wu management he could be in big trouble for doin it, even lawsuit.........

EAGLE EYE
12-31-2007, 08:52 AM
he always has to fuck up the castles as well

EAGLE EYE
12-31-2007, 09:23 AM
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r70/construction_85/internet_ideas_1.jpg

HarlemDiplomat
12-31-2007, 09:36 AM
lol

TeknicelStylez
12-31-2007, 02:17 PM
Cilva, if you're out there, you need to fix your AD's so they stay the fuck off the top of our castles...

INF
12-31-2007, 02:23 PM
you can remove the ad urself w/ firefox. itz ez but when you do u wont see avatars either.

this problem ws addressed last month in the wu chamber.cilva even spoke indirectly here and there about it in the thread.

TeknicelStylez
12-31-2007, 02:25 PM
I don't want to make adjustments, I WANT HIM OFF MY FUCKING CASTLE.

I was polite about it, now I have to take drastic measures.

INF
12-31-2007, 02:28 PM
my castle is made of sand , its okay cuz you know why. you know, sand. get it? sand? cilva is a sand nigger. oppps. did I get racist? cuz everybody is racist you know. everybody.

swizz-chef
12-31-2007, 02:30 PM
lol

WARPATH
12-31-2007, 02:58 PM
use add block plus plug in with fire fox- and you'll still be able to see avatars.

Problem solved.

End Thread.

mashqauck
12-31-2007, 04:19 PM
mash do the knowledge kid. i know you hate cilva. thats ok with me, you can love or hate whoever you want but dont talk bullshit son.....

you think its so easy - just take off this banner and put this?? read some economy books or trade laws books then you will know you talking crap like 14 years old retarded kid........ its not so simple, its up to ghost and rza to make a deal to promote this albums on the site kid. its not like you can take whatever banner you want and put it on here. even if this will help wu sales, if he would not agreed this with wu management he could be in big trouble for doin it, even lawsuit.........

dude what the fuck are you talking about..

i don't have any problem with cilvaringz

but i get pissed seeing his shitty advertising everytime i come on this forum

and usually i'm off this site for a good while but everytime i come back i see that dumbass ad...

and how am I talking shit? you think this hurts his feelings? you think I'm a serious person? I don't give a damn if it's there or not but I'd rather have it not there.

and what the fuck are you talking about ghost and rza advertising this shit? for one, maybe only rza slightly cares about cilva and 2, I know for a fact ghost wouldn't support this dude over himself:frusty: