PDA

View Full Version : 50 cent hates 5%ers?

sarr
12-31-2007, 04:19 AM
somebody showed me a section of 50 cents book where he actually said he had problems with 5%ers before in the past...and then he dissed Ghostface on the end of that freestyle way back for saying "God" and all those other terms, then he said "ill rob rza,rae and ghost for them funny ass rings" (which is the star sign for the faith)...and now he is dissing the GZA and his lyrics (which are mostly 5% sayings)

also...there was a song he made on the "I shot ya" beat where he says something disrespectful about muslims

duno, makes sense if you ask me. Think about it...all the rappers on his label wear crosses, and obviously none of them are 5%,muslim or NOA

throwing it out there

begongo
12-31-2007, 04:37 AM
most 5%ers are disrespectful to most people ... it's about time someone was disrespectful to them

and now someone will say "5%ers respect everybody, no matter of color, religion or if they 85% or 10%"
that ain't respect ... when you "respect" but pity someone at the same time ... that ain't respect

SL33
12-31-2007, 08:43 AM
i now that whoo kid or yayo don't eat pork (or probably some from the crew).....it was reported by hyatt's kitchen main chef when they were in belgrade....serving of pork was strickly prohibited... and i think that all these cross-wearing doesn't proove anything specific...cross is nothing but a piece of jewelry for great amount of rappers....

sarr
12-31-2007, 07:50 PM
alot of people (besides Jews and Muslims) dont eat pork

Scribbles
12-31-2007, 07:52 PM
Not to mention,

he also hates DJ Khaled....

BUT WHO DOESN'T? LMAO

SaqurakiHanamichi
12-31-2007, 07:58 PM
lol so what i hate them too .
i hate anybody who tells me they are better then me because of a "divine right"

Edgar Erebus
12-31-2007, 09:20 PM
Beef is that more than a religion makes deviations from its original course, less respect it gets. Same in Christianity, same in Islam (that's the reason Catholicism/Sunni got most followers - it basically gets most respect because of, theoretically speaking, following same line since day one).

FiRe WaTeR
12-31-2007, 09:29 PM
yeah that 5% shit is interesting but I got two close boys who are 5% and we're cool as hell. Maybe I hold the Divine Right. Or we just high all the time.

DUMBO
12-31-2007, 09:31 PM
5% percent of my sperm are all-knowing; 85% are blind to the facts; and the remaining 10%...

...the remaining 10% of my man-sludge are slave-makers of the poor bitch's face that decided to take a nap on my living room floor.

SL33
01-01-2008, 07:21 AM
Beef is that more than a religion makes deviations from its original course, less respect it gets. Same in Christianity, same in Islam (that's the reason Catholicism/Sunni got most followers - it basically gets most respect because of, theoretically speaking, following same line since day one).

nah, check out your history kid, catholics (don't mean to disrespect) left once unique Christ church. It was in 1054. They invented few new ceremonies, theoretically speaking orthodox church is true descendant of the original church. Pope cannot be ruler of all christians, even Bible denies that, technically catolicism is herecy (as i said, i don't wanna disrespect)
And for Islam....it's little more complicated.....i think it's about Qur'an and Sunna...I can't get deeper

laroche
01-01-2008, 09:32 AM
thats obvious... thats been mad obvious...hes never done a track with any 5 %... i know hes freinds with Boot camp .. and most of them are gods..