PDA

View Full Version : Redman Should Leave Def Jam

CharlesJones
12-31-2007, 06:30 PM
Fuck Def Jam. Them lame muthafucking employees and LA Reid and Jay-Z don't give a damn about real hip hop. Look at how the company delayed Redman's Red Gone Wild album when the album should've been out 2-3 years ago. It don't make no damn sense that it took the label 6 years to release a new album by Redman since his Malpractice album. Ya'll know the label would release albums by Redman back in the day every 2 years. I appreciate Redman's grind with the mixtapes he's been doing because ya'll know Redman would never go commercial to appeal to the masses. Redman has always been a true underground head and he's always been a lyrical dude. If i was him, i would put out my albums independently from now on. He didn't get that many videos from his last album. Didn't he have just one video from his last album? I'm sure it didn't get played that much.

Kenny Powers
12-31-2007, 06:38 PM
a lot of ppl should leave def jam. but jay-z is leaving so that should help some of the dudes who got beef with him/def jam

Edgar Erebus
12-31-2007, 07:28 PM
Jay is leaving? Why on Earth?

Jin10304
01-01-2008, 01:06 AM
Good, get Jigga outta office. Yall know Chuck D has expressed interest in being the Prez for Def Jam!?

Poetic Disciple
01-01-2008, 02:56 AM
^^Yea i have. I believe that nothin but good can come from Chuck being president.

main_man
01-01-2008, 04:10 AM
chuck d= one of the smartest men in hip hop EVER.

he will do just fine if it goes down.

SL33
01-01-2008, 07:23 AM

co sign,,, he would do good

swizz-chef
01-01-2008, 11:15 AM
As Jay-Z is leaving Def Jam after his contract expires, there has been no official word as to who will be the newest successor, however, there have been potential next presidents named by the board, Jermaine Dupri, Jimmy "Henchmen" Rosemond and Damon Dash. Chuck D from legendary rap group Public Enemy has been vocal about wanting this position.

Who will take his place? =S

JRoll
01-01-2008, 02:52 PM
Fight the Power

Bucellito 136
01-01-2008, 03:13 PM

co sign too
chuck D is great and i think def jam would become prestigious again with him

main_man
01-01-2008, 06:46 PM
god damn, they will go down hill if they let faggot ass dupri in that roll. def jam would be EVEN WORSE with that no-talent in charge.

SL33
01-01-2008, 07:26 PM
if j-dupri becomes def jam ceo he will do worse job dan gay-z...

JRoll
01-01-2008, 08:40 PM
either meth or red or Chuck should take over if not they should both leave

LiquidSwords32
01-02-2008, 01:27 AM
tical & funk doc

CharlesJones
01-02-2008, 05:22 PM
LOL@Main Man dissing Jermaine Dupri hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I wouldn't want him or Damon Dash being president of Def Jam. Them fuckers don't care about real hip hop. Look at how JD watered down Da Brat's albums. Da Brat is from the streets of Chicago and she can rap hardcore stuff but her last 2 albums weren't hard. Her first 2 albums are good. Chuck D should definitely get hired at Def Jam because he would make sure that real hip hop artists would get albums out consistently every year or every 2 years and he wouldn't force them to change their hardcore style of rap like these other faggot dudes who wanna be president of the company.

main_man
01-02-2008, 06:43 PM
yeah, jermaine is my hip hop kryptonite. i cant stand that gay ass gremlin.

CharlesJones
01-02-2008, 08:25 PM
LOL. He fucked up Kris Kross's last album. That album is wack. Their first 2 albums are tight. He also fucked up Whodini's last album. Whodini are legends and he had them do some wack ass songs. Daz Dillinger's last album was wack because of him.