PDA

View Full Version : 3rd bass should come back and give 50 the gas face lol

kidwukungfu
12-31-2007, 07:44 PM
happy new year

kidwukungfu
12-31-2007, 07:52 PM
this just shows most heads on here are bunch young bucks dont even know the gas face

buckshotstheone
12-31-2007, 08:56 PM
hahaha, best thread i've seen on here in a while....funny cause the comparisons of 50 Cent and MC Hammer are endless

SilvaFistz
12-31-2007, 09:05 PM
dat would be so awesome if they did. damn fifty and his crappy music

kidwukungfu
12-31-2007, 09:18 PM
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_CAUzdoFEao&rel=1"></param><param (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/<object width=) name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_CAUzdoFEao&rel=1 (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/<object width=)" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

kidwukungfu
12-31-2007, 09:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdmwmxhHmlg<object>

kidwukungfu
01-01-2008, 01:24 AM
50 cent gets the gas face

ShaDynasty
01-01-2008, 09:35 AM
I was just listening to Derelicts Of Dialect yesteray. Those guys were way ahead of their time, lyrical styles, content, everything. If anyone needs a gas face its 50.

buckshotstheone
01-01-2008, 12:28 PM
I was just listening to Derelicts Of Dialect yesteray. Those guys were way ahead of their time, lyrical styles, content, everything. If anyone needs a gas face its 50.

joint was way ahead of my time when i was blessed at age 9. i did the same thing a couple years back, pulled the cassette tape out of storage and was amazed at what i was heraing at such a young age

11th Chamber
01-01-2008, 04:06 PM
3rd Bass arent relevant

buckshotstheone
01-01-2008, 05:30 PM
3rd Bass arent relevant

they're more relevant than MF Doom

INF
01-01-2008, 05:34 PM

8O

Edgar Erebus
01-01-2008, 06:16 PM

You're lost one.

main_man
01-01-2008, 06:27 PM
3rd bass are responsible for bringing a lot of your famous mc's into the game.

mf doom
nas
the beatnuts
o.c.
so, they kinda are relavant.

11th Chamber
01-01-2008, 07:02 PM

your just coming up with anything, arent you. Give up.

buckshotstheone
01-01-2008, 09:36 PM
your just coming up with anything, arent you. Give up.

it was only meant to respond to your icon. it ain't like i don't like mf doom. you said 3rd bass was irrelevant so i just attacked teh first and easiest thing i saw, it wasn't serious at all. quit fucking up a 3rd bass appreciation thread

J-DON
01-01-2008, 10:21 PM
Fuck Serch after that White Rapper Show GARBAGE.

ShaDynasty
01-11-2008, 01:59 PM
Fuck Serch after that White Rapper Show GARBAGE.

We all make mistakes, but jeez the guy put together Illmatic and Word...Life, plus the 2 Bass joints. I could pretty much forgive him anything after those 4 classics.

Although I don't understand why hes not still rapping.

main_man
01-11-2008, 02:57 PM
last i heard, serch had a morning radio show in detroit. the white rapper show wasnt all that, but it was kinda funny. the ego trip guys got a good sense of humor and serch wasnt a bad host. it was the lack of actual talent in the house that was disappointing. they're gonna do a female mc show next i heard.

buckshotstheone
01-11-2008, 03:04 PM
only thing that pissed me off about that show was the game show segment thing where it was an Eminem trivia contest. the fuck is that?!?!! honestly, not to brag, i probably could have slayed most those cats, but in an eminem trivia contest i would have lost because em is wack and irrelevent. i understand the reason, because eminem is white, but you wanna make a trivia show revolving around legit white rapper knowledge, do it on the beastie boys, not on that trailer trash fuck-up who destroyed rap for white people

main_man
01-11-2008, 03:20 PM
^lol somebody dont like marshall.
i think most of the "games" were just kinda an inside joke for the ego trip guys. and vanilla ice set honkeys back much further than em did.

EQ the GOD
01-11-2008, 05:55 PM
only thing that pissed me off about that show was the game show segment thing where it was an Eminem trivia contest. the fuck is that?!?!! honestly, not to brag, i probably could have slayed most those cats, but in an eminem trivia contest i would have lost because em is wack and irrelevent. i understand the reason, because eminem is white, but you wanna make a trivia show revolving around legit white rapper knowledge, do it on the beastie boys, not on that trailer trash fuck-up who destroyed rap for white people

Faggot, he's probably the reason you touched the mic. Stop denying that your white and that he possibly made it easier for white people like me and you to ever touch the mic. Rant on about that beastie boys, marky mark, vanilla ice bullshit, but no white boy has ever changed the game as Eminem, you debate that then your more retarded then I thought you were.

buckshotstheone
01-12-2008, 12:21 AM
Faggot, he's probably the reason you touched the mic. Stop denying that your white and that he possibly made it easier for white people like me and you to ever touch the mic. Rant on about that beastie boys, marky mark, vanilla ice bullshit, but no white boy has ever changed the game as Eminem, you debate that then your more retarded then I thought you were.

snoop and method man are the reason i touched the mic. you wanna hear my horrible freestyle tapes from 94? cause i still got em. terrible shit, really, i wrote some shit too, that shit was garbage, but guess what, eminem was far from existing when i first "touched the mic". i stole one of my dad's sm-58's and plugged it into my karaoke machine. bring the pain instrumental in tape a, maxell in tape b, my pre-pubescent voice on the mic. i got em if you really want proof that eminem had absolutely NOTHING to do with my "touching the mic"

faggot

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
01-12-2008, 01:10 AM
3rd bass are responsible for bringing a lot of your famous mc's into the game.

mf doom
nas
the beatnuts
o.c.
so, they kinda are relavant.

actually the Beatnuts first job was Monie Love and Chi Ali

and

O.C. was brought to us by Organized Konfusion........

please do the research Sun

EQ the GOD
01-12-2008, 03:27 PM
snoop and method man are the reason i touched the mic. you wanna hear my horrible freestyle tapes from 94? cause i still got em. terrible shit, really, i wrote some shit too, that shit was garbage, but guess what, eminem was far from existing when i first "touched the mic". i stole one of my dad's sm-58's and plugged it into my karaoke machine. bring the pain instrumental in tape a, maxell in tape b, my pre-pubescent voice on the mic. i got em if you really want proof that eminem had absolutely NOTHING to do with my "touching the mic"

faggot
I don't give a fuck about your shitty ass music you make, I'm saying give respect where respect is due dumbfuck.

buckshotstheone
01-12-2008, 06:11 PM
I don't give a fuck about your shitty ass music you make, I'm saying give respect where respect is due dumbfuck.

how is eminem due any respect? your argument was that eminem was the reason i "touched the mic", he wasn't, so how the fuck does he deserve any respect from me? and btw, i'm very aware that i'm white, it's only racist fucks like you that think that music has to be segregated, way to keep that racist american spirit alive

11th Chamber
01-12-2008, 07:50 PM

you do realize that episode took place in Detroit, dont you? You are such a fucking idiot. You got such built up hatred for the guy, that everytime you see or hear his name you flip shit.

They did the segments in DETROIT, and was about DETROIT RAP. Eminem is the biggest/most famous/best rapper from Detroit.

Em made great music from 1996-2002. He is huge in Detroit, and helped put it back on the map when it seemed dead.

buckshotstheone
01-12-2008, 08:00 PM
They did the segments in DETROIT, and was about DETROIT RAP. Eminem is the biggest/most famous/best rapper from Detroit. Em made great music from 1996-2002. He is huge in Detroit, and helped put it back on the map when it seemed dead.

Eminem is...

the biggest - yeah, can't argue that, but soulja boy is the biggest "rapper" right now, that don't mean shit

the most famous - what's the difference between this and the biggest? unless by biggest you meant fattest, which apparently eminem is starting to become

best - HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, you're kidding right? apparently you haven't heard Royce..and seriously, Twiztid is better than em most of the time.

great music from 1996-2002 - maybe 96-98, but what after that was good? besdies selling out and making kindergarten rap

put Detroit back on the map - wrong again, ICP and Kid Rock did more for Detroit than Em could ever do. oh and DILLA!!!!

Paranoid
01-12-2008, 08:04 PM
Bronze Nazareth

buckshotstheone
01-12-2008, 08:07 PM
Bronze Nazareth

no dude, eminem is the only good rapper/anything from detroit. no one else, especially not wu-tang members, dude you can't even understand what they are talking about, and they don't use 808 drums so their beats aren't crunk. fuck that wack shit, only eminem, only marshall

main_man
01-12-2008, 10:30 PM

and

serch stats:
He is credited with creating the slang term "the Gas Face".[1] He grew up in Far Rockaway, Queens[2], attending Far Rockaway High School.[3], and graduated from Music & Art High School.

After recording three albums with 3rd Bass—The Cactus Album (1989), Cactus Revisited (1990), and Derelicts of Dialect (1991)—Serch launched a solo career with Return of the Product (1992, Def Jam). The album featured two hit singles: "Here It Comes" (which hit #1 on Billboard's Hot Rap Tracks chart); and "Back to the Grill" featuring Chubb Rock, Red Hot Lover Tone and Nas. Serch was the executive producer of Nas’ Illmatic, one of the most critically acclaimed albums of the 1990s, and Nas' second album It Was Written. He also helped to cultivate the rapper O.C. after hearing him on the Organized Konfusion song "Fudge Pudge", helping him secure a record contract with Wild Pitch Records. In 1995 Serch also mentored the newly formed Non Phixion.

Since retiring from performing, Serch has run a promotions company (Serchlite Music). He appeared in Spike Lee's Bamboozled (2000) as a member of the fictitious hip-hop group Mau Maus (played by other real-life hip-hop performers such as Mos Def, Charli Baltimore and Canibus. His character was a white revolutionary who was supposed to be 1/16th African-American. [4] From 2003 he hosted Serch In The AM on Detroit Urban Radio Station FM 98 WJLB; he was the first Jewish DJ at that station. MC Serch was dismissed from WJLB in March 2006, reportedly due to a dispute over a Super Bowl weekend party at the club "Motor City Live."[5] Serch also hosted the VH1 reality series Ego Trip's The (White) Rapper Show, which ended in March of 2007. A follow-up show, ego trip's Miss Rap Supreme, is set to debut in 2008.

main_man
01-12-2008, 10:34 PM

and

and as far as the beatnuts: i know they were doing beats for other people around the same time. but when pete dropped his solo joint, he had psycho les rap on a track. and the 'nuts produced 5 cuts on that album. so, he didnt single handedly put them on, but they were just starting out and it helped 'em more than anything else.

EQ the GOD
01-13-2008, 02:44 PM
i'm very aware that i'm white, it's only racist fucks like you that think that music has to be segregated,
WTF you saying now. We weren't really touching on the racist part I thought. But the fact still is that we're white and people's perceptions of a white rapper are different, It's a fact a white rapper is a white rapper. That's not racist and if you think that is or however you could've thought that was racist, you twisted it. You can't change people's perceptions.

Tony Bandana
01-13-2008, 04:52 PM
hahahaha sure..

as long as Serch dont dance anymore

please..

lol

SickSide
01-13-2008, 07:39 PM
lmao the gasface

now thats a blast from the past

kidwukungfu
09-05-2009, 01:05 AM